Our Preference for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

"Gee Cheryl, I don't know if I could suck a cock. That might be going too far. And besides, I don't want to have to stop fucking you juts because some black guy told us."

"Don't be silly John. Sure you can suck a cock. I do. It won't mean you're gay or anything. And we'll still have sex. After all, you're my husband and I love you."

The following week I came home to find Cheryl and Suzy in discussion. Rising to kiss me, Cheryl said, "John, I found us a black man."

I got an instant erection hearing that. "Who is he honey?"

"Shaquan from your lumber yard honey."

I was shocked to hear that. I mean one of my employees fucking my wife while I watched? I just knew he'd blab it around the job. "Why him? How do you know him?" I stuttered.

"I met him those times I brought your lunch John. he had hit on me a few times since then. Besides, I wanted our first black man to be some one you knew. I figured it would be easier for you that way. You wouldn't want some strange black man fucking me, would you?"

During all this, Suzy was openly smiling at my discomfort. To say it was humiliating would be an understatement. My protests were met by a firmness in Cheryl I hadn't seen before.

"I want Shaq, John. Deal with it. I expect you to invite him over Friday after work."

As I said before, Shaquan intimidated me. When I timidly asked him to join Cheryl and I Friday night, he insisted that I tell him why.

My face burned and I couldn't meet his eyes. I looked down at the floor and whispered, "my wife wants you to make love to her."

"Speak up John. I can't hear you." Shaq was rubbing it in.

"She wants you to fuck her", I said a bit louder.

"What about you" Whatchu want? You want to see my black cock in your pretty white wife? You know, once she get a taste of black cock, she ain't gonna want your white dick no mo."

I nodded my understanding and with my cock hardening I told Shaquan, "Please fuck my wife. I want to see you make her beg for your big black cock."

And that brings us to where I am now. Naked between the legs of my employee.

"Go on John. You want this as much as I do." Cheryl is relentless, but right. Looking at Shaquan's horse cock, I really wanted him to fuck my wife.

I did want this, only not with Shaquan. Ever since Suzy and Ted had described their experience, that's all Cheryl and I talked about. My only problem is that by giving my wife to Shaquan, our dynamic at work would change. I was also afraid that he would tell his co-workers.

Taking Suzy's and Ted's advice and guidance, I'd already shaved my body and Cheryl's cunt for the occasion.

Ted was convincing when telling me to lose my body hair. "Black men like their white boys smooth, hairless. That way they, we, look less like men. It's their way of dominating us John. Earl has demonstrated his superiority over me and Suz on many occasions. At first I tried to resist his control but over time and a few strategic beatings, I'm happy to hand the reins to him. I find a peace in knowing that Earl makes our decisions for Suzy and I."

" And Suzy likes to see me try to curry favor with her man. My being submissive to Earl is sensual John. Hard to explain it but the more he takes control, the more I admire him, the more I try to please him. Earl has given Suzy and I new focus John. We devote ourselves to his needs and wants and in return, Earl fucks Suzy and I get to suck his cock once in a while."

The more Ted told me the more frightened I became. And although it's difficult for me to say, a part of me looked forward to submitting to Shaquan. I mean the whole cuckolding thing seemed exciting, so dirty, so nasty, so sexy. What man wouldn't want to see the love of his life being used by a big black cock, begging him to fuck her? Demeaning herself for another man?

For his part, Shaquan was the perfect men to dominate our sex lives. He a large man, 6' 3" tall. His chest and arms bulge with muscles. He wears extensions in his hair, like a lot of football players. He's crude and tough. And I don't think he cares much for white people. So all in all, Shaquan would bring to the table a natural aggressiveness and dominance.

Cheryl was adamant that I invite Ted and Suzy over to witness my cuckolding. Of course they invited Earl. I didn't have too much problem with that because, as I mentioned before, Cheryl and I had tried swinging. Having people watch as we have sex would be nothing new to us.

According to Shaq, Cheryl and I were to greet him, me fully naked, Cheryl in garter belt and hose. We also welcomed our neighbors and Earl into our home that way. I was sporting half an erection while we waited for Shaquan and I fetched Earl a drink. It was not lost on me that already I was taking orders from a black man in my own home.

Returning with Earl's cocktail, I saw Suzy, and Ted had joined me and Cheryl in our state of undress. My dick rose to it's full hardness. Two white married couples getting naked for a fully clothed black man. I mean how sexy is that?

When Shaquan finally knocked on our door, Earl told Cheryl and I, both to answer it.

Shaquan looked pleased to see my sexy wife in all her natural beauty for him. He barely noticed me, only telling me to get him a drink as he wrapped my nude wife in his arms.

That made sense to me. He was there to fuck my wife not converse with me. That I could watch them coupling was a privilege I had to earn. It was important to Cheryl and that made it important to me. I was determined to see this through. My erection led the way to my kitchen and I got Shaq his drink.

When I returned, I saw that Shaq was naked. Cheryl sat beside him on the couch. They were kissing and Cheryl was fondling his cock. Her white hand on that black cock was everything Ted said it would be. I was memorized as I watched her little white hand, wedding ring glinting in the subdued lighting, stroke that magnificent cock.

Now I have 4 people, not including Shaquan watching me become a cock sucker. The thought both thrilled and scared me as I knelt on the floor between Shaquan's legs, where he pointed.

I could hear Ted slurping his man's cock while I knelt before my wife's lover. Cheryl had chosen well. Shaquan's cock was long and black and thick. His big balls hung low, full of his manly sperm. Cheryl continued to jack him as they both looked down on me, waiting for me to pledge myself to his cock.

The sight before me erased my inhibitions. I'd never been attracted to men but his cock had a way of calling me to it. I bent my head down and Cheryl placed Shaquan's cock in my mouth. I slurped and tongued, feeling him pulse and throb. I began to feel not only at ease but pleased that I could arouse a cock as nice as this one. I jacked him and went to pay homage to the balls that were going to soon fill my wife's cunt with his potent sperm.

I was aware, as I lapped Shaq's balls, that there was no noise in the room. Only heavy breathing. "Ted must be watching me instead of sucking Earl" I thought.

"Dis mutha fucka has sucked cock befo" Shaq told Earl. Cheryl giggled and my face burned red but I maintained my composure and took his cock back in my mouth.

I fell into a rhythm, bobbing and slobbering. Shaq's musky taste, the scent of his crotch were intoxicating. I tried to give him the best blow job I could.

After 5 minutes of my furiously sucking, Shaq pulled my head up off his cock. Holding me by a handfull of my hair he asked, "You ready to give up your wife's cunt to me?"

I must have been slow to answer because Shaq shook my head, still having a fistful of my hair in his fist. "Answer me white boy. You ready to be a black man's cuckold?"

"What the hell" I thought. Cheryl and I had been fantasizing about this moment for too long for me to let this opportunity pass. "I mean I'd already sucked his cock. Why not go all the way."

"Yes sir" I said, feeling tad foolish calling one of my employees sir.

"Ax me nice white boy."

"Sir, Mr. Shaquan, please fuck my wife with your big black cock. Give her more than I can sir. Show her and our guest how you can please her."

My own cock almost exploded as I said the words. My head was spinning. The moment was nearly solemn as I offered my wife to this man, to that cock.

Suzy and Ted clapped bringing me out of my thoughts. I rose, took Cheryl's hand and put it in Shaq's.

"This way sir" I said, leading them to our bedroom.

I waited at the foot of the bed as Shaquan led my giggling wife into the room. They were followed by Earl and Suzy, Ted was last. Earl was still dressed. Ted sported an erection like me. Suzy was pressing up against Earl, mashing her tits in his arm but watching Cheryl and Shaq.

Shaq looked at me expectantly but I had no idea as to what was expected of me at that point.

"Ask him to fuck your wife again, stupid?" Suzy hissed at me.

Earl chuckled at her words but they stung me. Of course I had to make him feel comfortable in my bed room. Why was I not prepared?

I moved to Shaq and again knelt at his feet. "Sir, would you please fuck my wife with your big black cock? Take her in our marital bed as a sign of our fealty." I felt so small, so insignificant kneeling at the feet of this black man, asking him to fuck Cheryl.

Still kneeling, I saw Cheryl sit on the edge of the bed. Shaq said nothing to me but moved to Cheryl. I watched her take his cock in her tiny white hand. So very erotic I thought, glad to finally see her interact with her soon to be lover.

Cheryl looked at her audience and took Shaq's cock in her mouth. Her head bobbing, she tried to take it all down her throat.

"Suck it bitch. Do it like I trained you."

"What the hell?" I blurted. My interruption was met with a sharp slap from Shaq, knocking me backwards off my knees, on my ass.

"Shut da fuck up mutha fucka. I been letting yo bitch suck my cock fo a week now. Whatchu gonna do?"

My face stung from the force of his blow. I heard Suzy laugh.

What could I do? I apologized. "I'm so sorry sir. I meant no disrespect."

"Ayite den. Say another word and you be waitin in the livin room."

Shaquan had shown his mastery over my domain. My shame had no effect on my raging hard-on. "Why was I submitting to this wild negro" I wondered.

Shaq put Cheryl on the bed and moved between her raised legs, poised to fuck her. He looked at me and I hurried to him. I grasped the cock that would rule our lives and rubbed it up and down my wife's cunt lips.

Cheryl arched her hips trying to get Shaq's cock in her. "Please Shaq, fuck me baby. Fuck me while my husband watches. Fuck me while our neighbors watch. Fuck me like a whore, make me your white whore wife."

Looking at me, Cheryl begged Shaq, "Take my pussy baby. Make it yours."

With a grunt of a man who knows what he wants and takes it, Shaq plunged the whole of his cock into my wife.

I watched in rapt fascination as he fucked my wife into submission.

Cheryl was groaning and moaning, her head tossing back and forth. Her tongue wagged out as she came multiple times. Shaq kissed her and Cheryl sucked on his offered tongue like a miniature cock.

The whole scene was extremely sexual. The room was quiet but for the fucking couple. I saw Ted undressing Earl and nursing on his cock at the same time. Suzy and Earl were kissing, occasionally breaking to watch my wife take her first black cock.

"You can say good bye to your wife's pussy John. It's Shaquan's now", Suzy said to me a bit harshly.

Once freed of his clothing, Earl moved Suzy to the bed. He pushed her face down near Cheryl and told Ted to put his cock in her from behind.

Ted complied and the orgy was on. Then something so unexpected, so fucking sexy took place. Suzy kissed my wife. At first Cheryl was wide eyed but she responded by kissing her back. The two ladies swapped tongues as their black men fucked them.

I was jacking my dick as saw the Ted was doing the same. The ladies were moaning into each other's mouths and the negroes were urging them on, calling the sluts and whores. "Take my fucking black cock you fuckin ho" Shaq told Cheryl. "Imma make you my ho bitch. Ruin you for white boy dicks."

For his part Earl was pumping and cajoling Suzy, calling her his white fuck toy.

Looking up from Suzy, Earl ordered Ted and I to stop playing with ourselves. "Leave dem dicks alone white boys. You cum when Shaq and I tells you to."

Getting ordered around like that was the most demeaning and exciting thing that had ever happened to me. I let my dick go and watched those two real men fuck our wives.

Cheryl broke her kiss with Suzy to announce she was cumming again. "Aaah, God you black bastard. Take my cunt you big black stud. Shoot your cum in my cunt. Put a black bastard in me. Fuck me you black mother fucker."

I'd never heard my wife speak so dirty. I almost came at her words.

Shaquan grunted and humped my wife like a wild animal. "I'm cumming bitch. Gaa you fucking slut. Take my come white girl. Knock yo whore ass up. Put a nigger in yo belly."

His ass clenched as he pumped his load into my bride of 10 years. Earl and Suzy were sharing a mutual climax and the whole room smelled of raw sex as the two black men fucked their sperm into Ted's and my women.

Never had I seen anything so damned sexy. Two large negores with big cocks had fucked two white married women while their husbands watched. It was the dirtiest, most nasty thing I'd ever witnessed. "My God" I thought. "This could be addicting." I knew I would want this to happen again. I was pretty sure Cheryl would too.

Earl sat on the edge of the bed as Ted moved between his legs to slurp, suckle, and clean his softening cock. "You can jack off now boy", Earl told a kneeling Ted.

Shaquan moved off Cheryl and they lay side by side, Cheryl rubbing Shaq's chest, glowing in the after-fuck of multiple orgasms. Both looked at me and I knew what was expected. I scooted onto the bed between Shaq's muscular legs. His black cock shone with the juices from my wife's pussy and his balls. Without using my hands, I sucked the shiny monster into my grateful mouth. Feeling fortunate to be a part of something so special, I laved and cleaned his cock and balls gently, reverently. He hadn't given me permission to beat off so I resisted the temptation and concentrated on the cock in my mouth.

Satisfied with my efforts, Shaq pushed me off his cock. I went to Cheryl and we made eye contact as I moved my face into her raw, wet cunt. I lapped and sucked, hoping to get all of Shaq's spending so Cheryl wouldn't get pregnant. She ground her pussy over my face heaping insults at me, calling me a cock sucking, cum slurping cuckold. "You'll never get to fuck Shaquan's pussy again faggot" she told me.

Her words stung and aroused me. The humiliation was stimulating and my dick throbbed, and bobbed as I pushed my face deep in my wife's well fucked cunt.

After the fuck session and cleansing, I was ordered by Shaq to make he and Earl drinks. I hurried off to do his bidding, rejoining our guests in the living room.

"Thanks cock sucker" Shaq grinned. "Wait till the boys at work hear about this." His white teeth gleamed as he shot me his evil grin.

My deepest fears were realized. Tears formed in my eyes. I dropped to my knees at his feet. "Please sir. Please don't tell the others." I begged. Taking hold of his ankles I kissed his feet, groveling in front of everyone. "Please sir. I'll do anything. Just don't tell the others."

A chorus of chuckles answered my pleas. "Anything white boy?" Shaq was looking at me with scheming in his eyes.

"Sniff. Yes sir. Anything."

"Dat mean anything I ax. I wants a raise. I wants a key so I can come and fuck yo bitch when I wants."

"Yes sir" I was beaten. How could this wonderful event turn so unevenly out of my favor?

"Go on and suck Ted's cock for him den."

"What? No way. I mean no sir. Please don't make me do that."

I cowered at Shaq's feet has he rose and removed his belt from his discarded trousers. Without saying a word he began to whip me.

I howled and whimpered, cried, and writhed in pain on the floor as he rained blow after blow upon my back, thighs, and ass.

Finally, my will broken I cried out, "I'll do it sir. Please stop beating me."

"Go on den." was all he had to say.

The people in the room laughed, including my wife as I quickly crawled to where Ted was sitting on the floor between the legs of Earl. I was unable to face them and simply moved my face to his crotch. His cock was flaccid and crusted with his dried semen. I took him in my hand and brought my mouth to the pink head. I lapped and nursed on the helmet of Ted's cock until I could feel his shaft thickening. I opened my mouth and for the third time that evening, had a cock in my mouth.

The disgusting act that I was performing for our guests excited me. The beating, me being forced to suck Ted's cock was almost liberating. Shaq had brought out the latent submissive in me and I was reveling in it.

I heard muffled laughter as Ted grabbed my head and began to fuck my face. His hips rose and fell as he used my mouth for his pleasure.

I used my lips and tongue, hoping to make him cum. I wanted Shaquan to be happy with my efforts. I reached for and held his nuts and he continued to fuck my mouth.

"So good to have my cock sucked again" Ted groaned. "Gonna make you do this all the time John. You're going to be my personal cock sucker."

With that he grunted and fucked his cum down my throat to more laughter from the onlookers. My humiliation was complete.

Ted held me on his cock, me suckling and nibbling as he grew soft. I wanted to stay there and not face my wife and our guests. I felt some how safe, my head buried in his crotch and not having to see the looks from my wife and the others. My back, ass and thighs burned from my whipping and I knew the others could see the welts.

Shaq fucked Cheryl again that night after Earl took Suzy and Ted back to their place. I performed my clean up duties and was at last permitted to cum. Cheryl watched intently as I held Shaq's cock between my lips and beat my dick until I came on the floor.

After Shaq left later that night, my wife began acting differently towards me. She seemed to have contempt for me and I asked her about it.

"What sort of man takes a beating from another man without fighting back?" she taunted. "What kind of man sucks another man's cock until he cums while other people watch, just because he's told to do it?"

I understood what she meant but she didn't understand my motivation. "Honey, Shaquan would have beat me to death if I didn't give in. I did it for you. I took the beating so he would continue to have sex with you."

"Bullshit!" She wasn't buying it. "You're a little whimpering faggot John. No more, no less. You sucked Ted's cock like you enjoyed it."

"I was trying to hurry to get it over honey. Honest."

"Uh huh. That's why your dick got hard doing it." she said as she walked away.

Monday at work Shaq came into my office and didn't say a word. Grinning at my startled face, he dropped his trousers and approached me, his large black cock swaying as he moved close.

His hands on his hips, he still said nothing as he stood before me. I don't know if he wanted this more than me but since the night he fucked Cheryl, all I thought about was his majestic cock. I bent my head down and with no words spoken, I became Shaq's private, work place cock sucker.

I hummed quietly to myself as Shaq pulled me from my chair, his cock firmly lodged in my appreciative mouth. He told me to take my clothes off but keep my mouth on his cock. It was a bit awkward but I managed to get naked while sucking his meat.

Kneeling nude before my wife's lover, I allowed him to take his pleasure from my willingness to please his big black cock.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers