Our Secret Valentine Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come snuggle up to Nana on her lap little Jimmy," she purrs. "Oh and don't forget her gift baby. You better hope she likes it coz if she doesn't she may have to pull down your briefs and give that cute little bottom of yours a good spanking," she says before bursting out into giggles. She is truly drunk now with the last bit of Schnapps sending her reeling happily over the edge.

Jimmy takes a large drink of his own before slowly sinking down on her lap. Elena pulls the large quilt around them both before turning to the gift bag he just placed in her lap. Pulling out the light blue envelope containing the Valentine's card he bought her first she quietly asks, "Should I read the card first or unwrap my gift?"

"The gift, Nana, please."

Elena savoring the moment, very slowly unwraps the delicate white tissue paper carefully tucked around the bear. She just has a distinct feeling her grandson is about to break her tender heart in the very best possible of ways.

She starts to blink back the tears as soon as she sees the small bear holding the rose. "Oh baby how cute. A rose for your Nana and a little cute bear. I guess you remembered my weakness for stuffed animals . . . especially bears huh?"

"Yes, of course. Do you like it?"

She sniffs the rose whispering, "Its adorable baby just like you." She leans in, placing a soft kiss on his cheek making his heart sing with pride.

It's almost too perfect. She has missed the necklace wrapped around the bear's neck. Not too surprising since the only light near the couch comes from the dancing flames of the fire. Now he gets to surprise her with the real gift.

"Hold the bear up so the light catches him Nana and you might see something."

"Really?" Elena carefully lifts the bear up holding it out closer to the fire. The dancing light catches the diamond necklace making it sparkle just enough where it catches her eye.

She lets out a small shriek. "Oh my God baby!!" Using fingers shaking with sheer delight, she carefully unhooks the necklace from around the bear's throat.

"Jesus, it's beautiful hon and must have cost a small fortune."

"Or maybe two small fortunes but I'll never tell. Tell me you like it and however much I spent was well worth it . . . and then some."

Lowering her voice to a seductive purr she breathes, "Close your eyes baby and I will show you how much I like it."

He closes his eyes; his heart thudding as she draws nearer. A pair of soft lips on his; lingering, making his palms sweaty. She breaks off the kiss, too soon, but enough still to caress his soul with the warmest of feelings.

Opening his eyes he finds her near tears. She turns whispering for him to help fasten the necklace around her neck. He fumbles with the small latch before finally managing to get it closed tightly. Turning back around she thrusts her chest out at him. The large heart shaped pendant, inlaid with small diamonds, dangles just above the swell of her breasts.

"Does it look nice on your grandma, honey?"

The Schnapps, instilling in Jimmy a courage to say what is really in his heart, pays her yet another charming compliment. "It's look beautiful, Nana, just like you?" "You had better stop with all that charm or I am going to have to kiss you again sweetheart."

"Well," he holds up the bottle of Schnapps announcing formally, "I have not yet begin to charm you my beautiful lady. Now if you would, you have a card to open."

"So I do."

She gives him a mischievous smile as she tears open the card before carefully pulling it out. She begins to giggle.

"Oh wow, this is most unexpected. A homemade card . . . Hmm just like last time I was here for Valentine's Day card and a certain favorite grandson of mine who was all of what . . ."

"Thirteen, I think, Nana."

"Yeah, that sounds about right. I remember you made me the sweetest homemade card ever."

"You think it's stupid now that I am 18 and still making homemade cards. I mean I could have bought you a nice expensive card but--"

She touches her finger to his lips, "Shh baby. Yes, you could have bought me one of those expensive cards . . . with someone else's words, but this is so much better and sweeter. Your card, your words . . . no nothing could be sweeter."

The outside of the card is made from simple dark red construction paper, carefully folded in half, and adorned with a dozen or so less than perfect small homemade pink hearts. In between the hearts he used a childlike scrawl --in red crayon no less— to etch a greeting— To my Nana Elena.

She stares at the card, marveling at not only the time and effort he put into making the card, but the courage it would take for an eighteen year old man to do this for his grandmother. The whole thing is once again leaving her on the edge of tears almost more so than the bear with its lovely necklace.

"Hurry, open the card, please, I want you to read what I wrote for you."

She opens the card. The words are written in the same red crayon, but this time the writing is extremely neat. She clears her throat and begins to read aloud.

Again, and again, do I love you from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes . . . and then back again. Nana, U are the sweetest, prettiest, most special lady I know in the whole wide world. Will you be my Valentine??

XOXOXO

All my love,

Jimmy

Using the edge of the quilt to dab at her eyes she whispers, "Jesus, I need another drink. You have set my soul on fire sweetheart with this little display of affection for me."

He hands her the bottle of butterscotch Schnapps not minding at all that she wants another drink. He has fond memories from years gone by of just how sweet and loving his nana can be when she's a bit tipsy.

Elena takes a generous swallow from the bottle before sitting it aside. Turning back to Jimmy, she addresses him solemnly doing her best not to slur her words, "So h-honey everything you say . . . in your sweet little card . . . tis true?"

"Everything, I swear," he replies with a big smile.

She picks up the card and points to just above the closing. "Hmm XO times three I guess that means you wanna give your Nana some hugs and kisses along with your card huh."

"Sure, I mean, if that is OK with you."

Leaning in close she whispers to him with that maddening mischievous smile that turns him on so, "As long as I get to pick where you plant my three kisses. Agreed." He whispers his agreement hoping she will agreed to at least one kiss on those soft lips of hers that he finds so intoxicating.

She points to one cheek whispering, "First here, and don't forget the hug either baby." He pulls her into a tight embrace and gives her a soft kiss on the cheek, and then the other cheek as she points there next.

Pulling back, another smile, and then she brings her finger to her lips. "Saving the best for last hon and make it . . . not so hurried this time. I want to feel you truly mean the kind words in your lovely card."

He brings his quivering lips to hers knowing she is expecting a lot from this kiss; knowing it perhaps will be the most serious one yet they are to share.

Their kiss, patient and unhurried, slips past any pretense of innocence and into forbidden territory when he feels her tongue licking at his lips. He opens his mouth slightly as her tongue slithers inside his mouth for the briefest of instants before slipping back out.

Sighing, she breaks contact. "That was nice baby. You are still holding back with me but . . ." She takes his hands into hers, "I can still feel the soft love in your lips."

"Me too . . . I mean I can feel your love too, Nana."

They spend the next few minutes snuggling under the quilt getting warm in a quiet solitude that only causes the raw budding sexual tension that has been building between them all night to rise to nearly unbearable levels.

Finally, she is ready to embark on Act II on their drama. She shifts slightly gently pulling his head off of her shoulder. They stare intently at each other for a moment before she begins to speak quietly.

"You know your ex-girlfriend, Lisa, was so wrong baby. You are a good kisser . . . maybe a little inexperienced sure but with some practice . . ."

Alarm bells begin clanging inside his head when his nana mentions his ex-girlfriend. How does she know his secret? Lisa swore she would tell no one of the details of what happened that night when he tried to make out with her for the first time at her friend's party.

"Who said I wasn't a good kisser?" he demands his voice rising from a mixed bag of fear and anger.

"Your sister told me she had heard it from a friend of hers, who is a friend of Lisa's older sister."

"Oh Jesus, what . . . why did she have to tell yo-"

Elena sensing he was about to fly into a tirade against Ellie, puts a finger to his mouth. "Shh baby, don't be mad at your little sister. I practically dragged it out of her and like I said . . ." She pauses, using the light touch of one finger to turn Jimmy's face toward her. "With a little practice you would have nothing to worry about in the kissing department. I liked it when we were just kissing you know."

"You did. Me too. So all I need is practice?" His mind is spinning with the possibility of just where this might lead.

"Absolutely."

"Well, too bad girls aren't just lining up to practice with me huh, especially after Lisa went and apparently blabbed to everyone what a lousy kisser I am."

Elena takes a deep breath knowing what she is about to say could very well led them down a dark and forbidden path, but she is happily intoxicated, and if she can instill some much needed self-confidence in her grandson it will all be worth it. She takes the leap.

"Do you wanna practice with your Nana sweetie, or maybe the thought of kissing with me is just too . . . I don't know too gross . . . too disgusting to even consider." Suddenly after saying it out loud it somehow does not sound like such a hot idea because what if he gets totally disgusted by the whole idea of a practice kissing session with his grandmother.

When Jimmy does not respond right away, he is too much in shock to do so, she looks away sadly believing her worst fears are being realized. "I'm sorry honey. I just embarrassed myself. I feel like I should go hide in the bathroom let you be alone for a minute to . . ."

She doesn't finish her sentence, instead she starts to get up meaning to flee the room.

"Nana, no, stay." He gently grabs her wrist and pulls her back down next to him. "It was not gross or disgusting. I would love to . . . you know practice with you."

"Would you," she replies softly knowing relieved she wouldn't let her leave. "Show me."

They move their lips together bit by bit inching ever closer before that final blissful moment when they come together. Everything in this mad fairy tale of a night seems to have been leading to this very moment; this very moment when Elena crashes through yet another forbidden barrier by wasting no time in working her tongue in a soft swirling motion deep into Jimmy's inexperienced mouth.

He hesitates before responding by shoving his tongue against hers. It is an altogether heavenly feeling kissing his grandmother in such a forbidden manner.

Elena, encouraged by his eager response, even if it was a bit hesitant at first, searches for his hands. She finds them laying limp at his side. Taking them tenderly into her own hands, she guides them to her bare tummy in preparation for the next big secret to be revealed.

They fall back against the couch snuggling closer together under the quilt as their tongues slip and slide in and out of each other's mouths. Jimmy strokes his Nana's bare well-toned tummy marveling at how fit she is for her age.

He tentatively moves his hands northward as the passion blooms in his heart. He desperately wants to fondle those nice looking tits of hers, but his inexperience causes his hands northward journey to first slow down, and then stop.

She pulls back from him slightly whispering, "You are doing great hon, but this time you push your tongue into my mouth first. I want you to practice at being the aggressor, showing the girl you really want her."

Their lips meet again, and after just a moment's hesitation, Jimmy twirls his tongue into her mouth just as he starts pushing his hands upwards again. Elena falls back supplicating herself to him hoping his hands don't stop until they reach where she knows they are so desperate to go. She lets out a gentle sigh breaking off their kiss as his hands grind to a halt just short of her pretty white bra.

By just stopping short of feeling her up-- yet again-- she knows the time is right to reveal another secret she has learned. She pulls back slightly bringing her mouth around to his ear.

She begins to whisper tenderly to him. "Sweetie, your sister told me one more thing. How Lisa teased you a bit at that party when you . . . ahh tried to take off her bra and . . ." Elena pauses pulling back to look at him trying to gauge how he is taking this. Not well she sees as a storm clouds of anger, or maybe frustration, are taking over his adorably cute face.

"Yeah failed," he spits out bitterly finishing the sentence for her. "I couldn't get the stupid thing undone. Jesus I can't believe Lisa went and told about it. She promised. God this is so embarrassing. I'm eighteen years old, look like I'm fifteen, and have the sexual experience of a twelve year old. Stupid me . . . I have never even . . ." He pauses wondering if he should say it and then just blurts it out. "Felt up a girl."

He clenches his fists in frustration as he starts to pull away from her. She reaches out pulling him into her embrace. "Honey listen to your grandmother. Relax . . . here lay your head on my shoulder and let me talk to you. Just listen."

Her tone is soft and soothing calming the growing storm inside his heart. He rests his head on her shoulder submitting yet again to her will.

"Honey, first of all, bras can be tricky to undo, especially for someone inexperienced. Some of them have intricate clasps to wrestle with, some have difficult hooks to try and undo so there is nothing to be ashamed of because you couldn't get it undone. Lisa should have understood this and been more understanding."

"Yeah, bu--"

"Wait I'm not done. I have to address this other complaint of yours. You worry about looking young for your age, but trust me you look adorably cute. Why do you think your nana enjoyed kissing you so much?"

"Did you really?"

"Very much so and no way you should feel down because you are inexperienced and never felt up a girl."

Yeah, but it's embarrassing."

Elena reaches a momentous decision. It's fueled by the alcohol and her simple love for him which at this very moment has never been stronger.

She moves her mouth to his ear again whispering words that surely will set his soul on fire. "We can change that if you want. Here, tonight, hon. I could tell your restless hands wanted to do more than you let them . . . so let them this time."

She doesn't give him time to even think of saying no, instead she brings her mouth to his aggressively. He kisses her back knowing, this time, their little kissing session is so much more serious considering the implications of what she just suggested he do.

His hands float across her bare tummy as their tongues begin a fearsome wrestling match. He is kissing her deeper and with a much stronger sense of craving as his confidence swells. His hands continue their slow ascent north; this time they do not stop just prior to reaching her white ruffled bra.

Just as Jimmy stabs his tongue into her mouth his hands drift up and on to her bra. He gives both of her tits a tentative soft squeeze loving the way they feel under the soft bra.

Running his hands over the ruffles of the bra he half expects her to pull back in horror, but when she doesn't his boldness grows along with his young penis.

Elena allows him to get comfortable fondling her tits through the bra as they continue to share several deep impassioned kisses before she submits herself totally to his youthful desires.

She leans back, resting on outstretched arms, thrusting her chest upwards, letting her head fall back allowing her beautiful black hair to fall down. It is a totally submissive pose that has Jimmy's cock throbbing with hardness.

He moves his hands carefully all around her tits caressing them as tenderly as possible before giving each a gentle squeeze that makes her sigh. He finds her ripe nipples through the ruffled bra and flicks his fingers across them over and over almost giggling with unabashed delight that she is allowing him such total access to her breasts.

He goes back to squeezing them with curious delight wondering if she is enjoying satisfying his curiosity about this once unknown part of the female anatomy.

Finally, she raises up, smiling and removes his hands from her boobs whispering, "I guess with the way you were so eagerly fondling them sweetie it means you really like the way your nana's tits feel huh?"

"Oh God, yes, Nana they feel so nice," he says as she brings his hands up to her lips and gives them several small kisses.

"I bet you would like touching them even more hon if my stupid bra was not in the way."

He feels the same way hoping she will offer to take it off for him as he is fearful of a repeat episode of what happened with Lisa. Elena keenly observing the latent fear hiding in his eyes under the obvious lust, knows it's time to extend him the invitation.

"Jimmy, sweetheart," she begins softly. "You have nothing to fear like what happened before. Here let me show you."

She scooches back away from him letting the quilt slip away completely from her heavenly body. Taking his hands into hers again, she guides them around to the back of her bra.

"Here sweetie feel around the back of your nana's bra. Take your time." He slides his fingers up and down and all around the back side of her bra feeling nothing but the same soft ruffled material like on the front when he was fondling her tits earlier.

Pulling his hands back after a long minute he says, "I'm not sure what I was supposed to be feeling for nana." He is starting to feel stupid—again—but at the same time cannot believe his nana would do anything to embarrass him.

"You felt nothing but the soft material of my bra right baby?"

"Right."

"You know what that means?"

"No," he answers quietly.

"It means my strapless bra you are so fond of here has no latches, no hooks, no anything to secure it baby . . . which makes it very easy to do this . . ."

She stares at him intently while carefully hooking one finger from each hand under the front edge of her bra. Then she ever so carefully pulls down.

Jimmy mouth almost instantly goes dry as he watches in awe as his nana's sizable boobs come tumbling out of the front of her bra.

"Jesus Christ," he whispers under his breath as his eyes get big. This is the first time he has seen an actual pair of titties—live and in the flesh and it just very well may be the most beautiful sight he has ever had the honor to behold.

"You like em baby?" she whispers knowing the answer already.

He nods his head not trusting himself to speak articulately.

"I am so honored my bare boobs will be the first you ever touch. I mean you do want to touch them right baby?"

"More than anything, Nana . . . Jesus they are so beautiful," he breathes moving his hands forward little by little afraid if he moves too fast the fantasy will somehow come crashing down. His fingers finally reach her heavenly hills as he uses one finger to trace along the slope of first one breast, and then the other.

He eyes have become trapped staring at her fully erect nipples. God in heaven they look just absolutely stunning. Unable to resist their immense beauty he brushes them lightly with the tips of his fingers liking the small moan that escapes from her lips.