Our Secret Valentine Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena finds her grandson caressing her tits with such fondness she finds herself turning into butter under his tender loving touch. She had only planned on showing him her boobs and then, maybe letting him play with them for just a very little bit, but that plan is soon being replaced by something a bit more daring.

Pulling away from him, she pushes a disappointed Jimmy's hands off her tits before carefully tucking her tits back into her bra.

"Did I do something wrong, Nana?" Jimmy whispers.

"No, not at all sweetie, it's just I want to help you gain some confidence so . . ." She gets to her feet looking at him seriously. "You aren't always going to be with a female who is going to pull her tits out for you baby."

She strikes what she hopes is a sexy little pose with her hands on her hips and her head slightly cocked to one side. "So you are going to have to learn to do some things for yourself."

She takes his hands and guides them up to her waist as she moves directly in front of him. He scoots to the edge of the couch; the view is nearly perfect with his face practically on the same level as her chest.

He moves his hands upwards, more confident than the last time, and a thousand times more confident than when he was with Lisa nearly a year ago.

Once his hands reach the summit of her breasts he gives them a quick squeeze before imitating what she did earlier, and hooking a pair of shaky fingers under the front edge of her bra.

He applies just enough downward pressure on her bra to allow her breasts to come toppling out much to his utter delight, while Elena looks down at him, hands still on her hips, a happy smirk on her pretty face.

His eyes are drawn to those delicious looking stiff nipples of hers. Staring open mouthed he becomes lost in their beauty doing nothing . . . saying nothing.

"You know honey its kinds cold not being under the quilt so unless you wanna your nana to put her titties away you going to have to do something to warm them up baby."

Wrapping one hand carefully around the back of his head, she guides his quivering lips closer to her scrumptious mounds. "You wanna use that mouth of yours baby to warm your nana's boobies up."

He closes his eyes, and opens his mouth, before feeling one of his nana's ripe nipples brush up against his quivering lips. Latching onto her erect nipple with such boyish eagerness that it paralyzes her in its absolute intensity he lashes his tongue over and around her nipple again and again making his nana moan.

As the storm that is his hungry mouth attacks her delectable tits with a mighty fury of forbidden passion, they both become utterly lost to their passion for one other.

Elena recklessly tosses aside any thoughts of showing restraint as she finds his hands and steers them around to her ass. Jimmy takes her hint and begins to knead her scrumptious ass through the white ruffled panties that match her bra so perfectly.

Falling back on the couch, his mouth still glued to her tits, they claw at each other's underwear while whispering desperate exclamations of undying love to one another.

Naked, they snuggle under the warm quilt, as he struggles to push his hardness up and inside of her. With a gentle guiding hand she finally maneuvers his cock in place nudging it just inside of her.

Elena lets out a deep sigh of contentment as his six inches ever so slowly pierce her to the very core. Having her grandson deep inside her throbbing wet pussy is the most wicked, the most depraved thing she has ever done-- in an otherwise well-mannered life.

As they make gentle love she offers tender words of encouragement. "God, honey, you feel so good inside me. You love your nana so much baby boy . . . tell me you do."

"Oh God yes, Nana, I love you so much." He pauses resting above her on his arms. His cock is barely inside of her as he looks down at her heaving chest. The purest emotion, tears of blissful joy, flow from both of their eyes. Under this veil of tears they make such sweet gentle love that quite suddenly she is on the verge of cumming.

She claws at his bare ass urging him to push deeper and harder with every downward thrust of his penis. He responds almost perfectly -- going faster and harder but still managing to be gentle and sweet making love to her just as she craves it.

The first tremors of a tremendous climax begin to make themselves known throughout her body. "This is so wonderful and so naughty baby. I lov--" Her cry of love is cut off as she climaxes hard.

Her hunger satisfied she now pleads for him to come. "It's your turn now. Fuck me hard and come inside of me pleas--" She loses her voice when he suddenly and quite forcefully, slams his hardness deep inside of her making her big tits tremble.

He does it again, rocking his cock into her as pure lust overwhelms all other emotions. One last time causes his growing orgasm to rush home as he cums deep inside of her before collapsing into her arms.

Elena pulls the quilt around their naked bodies as he snuggles his face against the softness of her breasts. What could have been a rather awkward moment between them turns into something special when she decides to confront what just happened between them.

Twirling her fingers in his still damp hair she begins to whisper, "Sweetie, you know what happened between us just now was something really extraordinary."

"Yeah, it was good for me too, Nana."

"No silly, I mean I'm sure it was, but what I meant . . . what I am trying to say is us making love . . . of you losing your virginity to me . . . to your grandmother. I am pretty sure that is really, really, rare thing to have happen. I bet it hasn't happened in the whole history of the world very many times at all."

"I guess that means our relationship has reached a very special place."

"Yes baby. A place that maybe we will want to visit again."

"And again . . . and again," he murmurs showering the valley between her tits with several soft kisses before slipping into a most contented sleep. She soon joins him sleeping soundly under the warm quilt wrapped in a perfect cocoon of pure love.