Our Song Ch. 04: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

Lisa came one or two seconds after me. It wasn't as epic as the orgasm Song has given her the day before, but it was intense. I crashed on her, and we hugged for a few long minutes.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"It was great," I told her.

"Were you thinking about Song when we did it?"

"Some of the time," I told her. "Were you?"

"Some of the time," she said.

I got off her, and embraced her. Then I fell asleep.

===================

I woke up to see Lisa still in bed next to me, looking at me sleeping.

"Good morning," she said.

"Is it morning already?" I asked.

She laughed.

"No. You slept for fifteen minutes or so. You snore a little bit."

"Oh, sorry,"

"It's OK, it was cute."

"She was still dressed," I noted.

"Who was?"

"Song, where you left off in the story. You said you only pulled her dress above her waist as you licked her, but you didn't actually take the dress off."

Lisa laughed.

"I'm glad to see you're bothered by the important things in life. Yes, she still had her dress on, but no worries. After I got my breath back I sat up and helped her out of that dress."

"What did you think of her body?"

"You know how I think of her body. I think she has the most amazing body. She's thin, but not too skinny. Her breasts are really small, but not too small, so she's still womanly. I started kissing every inch of her body, paying special attention to the nipples."

"Did you fuck her again?" I asked, touching Lisa's crotch.

"No, unfortunately not."

"Why? What happened?"

"You know what happened. She decided that this was a good time to confess the truth."

"Oh, what did she say?"

"First, she confessed there was no conference, and that she was in Boston just for me."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Confused, but overall good. She flew more than 500 miles just to see me... Just to have me in her bed. That felt so good. But then she continued with her more problematic confession."

"About me..."

"Yes. She told me she had a boyfriend. At first, I didn't put much into it. I had a boyfriend too, actually, a fiancee. But then she went on, telling me how she felt about you."

"What did she say?"

Lisa paused for a moment and just smiled at me, then continued.

"She told me she was in love with you, and that you were the love of her life. She told me she hasn't ever felt that much love towards anyone, man or woman."

I smiled at first, but then realized it must have been hard for her to hear that.

"How did THAT make you feel?" I asked.

"Furious," she said. "Song tried to explain how great you were, and how attentive you were to her needs, but all I heard was her telling me she already had a boyfriend, and I was a pussy on the side."

"So, what did you do?"

"I just picked up my things, got dressed quickly, and left."

I caressed Lisa on her face. Her eyes looked really sad. I felt sorry for reminding her of that moment.

"So, how did you guys make up?" I asked.

"Song is persistent," Lisa said. "She wouldn't let it pass. After I left she texted me we should talk, that I should hear her out. I didn't respond. Then on the next day, when I was at work, she texted me the whole story in a few long WhatsApp messages. At first I ignored them, but then my curiosity got the better of me, and I read them."

"What did she write?"

"She wrote everything. About her needing a woman, about you being kind to her about it, about your attempt with Nathalie, everything. Then she wrote me about how she remembered our night together in collage as the only intimate experience that was in any comparison to her relationship with you."

Lisa examined me as she said it, but I already knew this.

"Go on," I encouraged her, letting her know I was OK with anything she would say.

"Then she told me she wanted me in both of your lives, not just in hers."

"How did you feel when you read that?"

"That was a lot to take in. I started to understand her. I thought about her making this trip over. I would never do such a thing for just fucking someone, but I would be willing to go much further for true love. I understood it was her way of trying to make sense of her love life, trying to get the best of both worlds. But I still couldn't get myself to think about joining the two of you. That went against everything I believed in, regarding love."

"So what convinced you to give it a try?"

"Well, you did," Lisa's eyes were glassy as she said it.

"Me?"

"Well, you weren't there, but she sent me a picture of the two of you together. You both looked so happy, so much in love, and so kind."

"What picture was that?" I asked, knowing that Song and I were not in the habit of taking selfies of ourselves all the time.

Lisa smiled.

"You were both in bed," she said. "You had a blanket covering the both of you from the waist down, and you were naked from the waist up."

"Oh, that picture," I said.

"Yes, I loved the picture. Not only because it showed Song's beautiful breasts, but also because you guys were so cute together. So intimate. All of the sudden, I wanted that too, for myself. I wanted what you guys had."

"And that changed your mind?" I asked.

"That made me stop being jealous of you for being Song's big love, and started being a little jealous of Song for having such a good relationship. That was a feeling I could handle much better, as she had just invited me to try and join this relationship."

"So did you tell her that?"

"I didn't know what to write, so I just left work and drove to Song's hotel. I got in and knocked on her door. Luckily, she was in her room."

"Was she happy to see you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"What do you think? She kissed me and hugged me passionately. Then we both got naked and made love."

Lisa examined my reaction to her saying "made love". I already knew they were both in love with each other, so I knew sex wasn't just sex for them. I just smiled at her and she went on.

"After we both came to it, we lay on the bed, side by side, like you and I are lying right now, and I asked her to tell me about you, just like we are now telling each other about her."

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

Lisa smiled at me.

"That's between her and me," she said. "I will tell you all the intimate details you would like to know about the sex we were having, but I don't want to betray her confidence talking about what she said about you. Let's just say, these were very kind things. Things that made me want to actually meet you."

"Is that when she showed you the picture?"

"You mean, the one with your dick?"

"Yeah, that one..."

"Yes. Before that, she showed me another picture, of your face, as you were licking her pussy. That was a great picture, very arousing."

She grabbed my hand and lead it gently to her crotch. She spread her legs a bit to allow me to feel she was wet again.

"I want to send Song a similar picture," she said, "of you licking me. Would that be OK with you?"

I was aroused by her suggestion, but didn't know how Song would feel about such a picture.

"Do you think Song would like it?" I asked Lisa.

"I know for a fact she would love it," Lisa said. "When she wrote me earlier, suggesting that we 'celebrate', she told me she wanted pictures, and then clarified that she wanted pictures of us fucking."

"She really wrote that?" I wondered.

"You bet she did. I got so wet when I read it..."

I smiled at her.

"Would you like me to lick you up?" I asked.

"You know I do," she said, gesturing to my hand touching her wet pussy.

I took the blanket that was covering us off, and lowered myself on the bed. She grabbed her phone, and opened her legs. I placed myself between them, my chest lying on the bed and my knees touching the floor, and started licking her up. She started taking pictures of me. I looked straight to the camera. I stretched my tongue as much as I could so the camera would capture it on her clit.

Then I slid my finger in, but she said:

"I don't want your finger inside me... do you think you could..."

"I believe I can," I said, really wanting her.

"Can I be on top this time?" she asked me.

I laid besides her. She looked at my penis to see if it was erect enough for this. She probably decided I needed some help, so she gave me her phone and started sucking my dick. She gestured to me she wanted me to take her picture as she was sucking it. I was surprised by her boldness, but very aroused by the idea. I took three pictures. She looked at the camera with smiling eyes.

When I was hard enough, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and came to sit on top of me. She slid my dick into her wet pussy and started moving up and down.

"Take my picture," she told me. "Include my face. I want her to see my expression as I'm fucking you."

First, I pointed the camera up, so only her face and breasts were visible, but this was not what she wanted.

"Can you get everything in the frame? Your dick inside my pussy, AND my face?"

I had to get the phone all the way back near my face, so that everything would fit in the frame. I took the picture and showed her.

"That's a fucking good picture," she said with a smile, and started riding me faster. "Can you make a video?"

Wow, I was so aroused. A video? That would count as amateur porn... I hit the big red button and started recording her. Because the phone had to be so close to my face I could barely see the screen, but I saw enough to know she was all in it.

"Hi Song," she said to the camera while going up and down my dick. "We're making this video for you. We hope it helps you go through your shift."

I moved the phone closer to her, providing a close-up of my dick getting into and out of her pussy. Then I felt she was close to an orgasm, and started filming her face as she started rolling her eyes, and saying things like "Oh, Yeah!" And "Oh Fuck!", and finally a series of "Yes"es. I came inside her a few seconds later.

After this, Lisa crashed on me, and I turned off the camera.

"Send it to her," she said, breathing heavily.

I complied, and sent Song the photos, and then the video.

"OMG, that's fucking amazing," Song wrote back after a few minutes, and after a short while she added, "You're fucking amazing!"

Knowing Song, I knew the pun was intended. We replied with a kissing emoji.

==============

Lisa stayed the night. The next day I went to work, and left Lisa at my place, after telling her everything she had to know to get by. I knew Song was coming home before noon, so Lisa would not have much time to spend on her own. I also knew Song would come home horny, and figured the girls would have their own "celebration" while I would be at work. I knew that, and it didn't bother me one bit. On the contrary. When I was at work I tried to imagine what was going at home right then, and the images that came into my mind of the girls kissing and fucking smeared a gigantic smile all over my face. I had a hard time explaining to people why I was smiling, inventing all kinds of explanations about old jokes I recalled. Just like right after Song and I have first met, I wasn't really there.

I came home earlier than usual that day. In contrast to previous days, when I only missed Song, that day I was eager to see both of them. I was eager to hear how their day went, and all they were willing to tell me about their private celebration.

When I came home, the two girls were in the kitchen, fixing dinner. That was an elaborate, four-course meal. It turns out Lisa spent the entire morning looking for recipes, and ordered the ingredients online from Walmart, to be delivered on the same day. When Song came home they made love, and then Lisa left the bed, letting Song catch up on her sleep. Song woke up to the wonderful smell of home-made cooking, got out of bed with an appetite for both food and Lisa, and after they kissed passionately and made out, the Song joined Lisa in the kitchen in final preparations for dinner.

I was so happy to see them together. I was so happy they were getting along. I was so happy we were getting along. Song looked so happy. I don't think I've ever seen her that happy. Not even on our first date when we both confessed our love to each other.

When they saw me they called me to join them in the kitchen. Song gave me a big kiss and a hug, and then Lisa kissed me too.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"No, everything is pretty-much ready," Lisa said. "You can help us serve it, and of-course, eat it."

Dinner was delicious. Over dinner, Lisa told Song and me about her short-term plans. She used the same lie she originally used with Roger on her work, telling them her mother was sick and she had to come home to care for her. They agreed that she would work remotely for a few weeks. That gave her time to look for a local job here in Pittsburgh. She asked if it would be OK if she stayed with us. Normally, it takes a while in a relationship until a couple starts sharing a place. But there was nothing normal about our situation, and having Lisa around felt great.

After dinner we all undressed and went to bed. We weren't tired, we just missed each other's bodies. I watched exuberantly as they made love. I saw the tears in their eyes as they climaxed. I had them both that night. Song first, and Lisa before we went to sleep. Then we cuddled, the three of us, and kissed each other goodnight.

"I love you so much," Song said to me. "Without your big heart and gigantic love, Lisa would not have been part of our lives. Thank you for believing in me, believing in us."

"I love you too, Song," I told her. "And thank you for bringing Lisa into our lives."

Then Song turned to Lisa, and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," Lisa replied.

===============

This is how Lisa, Song and I started our lives together. But this is not the end of our love story. It is only the beginning.

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers