Our Swinging History Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bballfl
bballfl
14 Followers

Just then a car started to come in to view - Bev jumped into the backseat laughing hysterically and slumped down. Ray and I traded places as planned as he took the driver's seat and I moved in beside Bev in the back. As we left the area we drove right past the other car. Always wondered if anyone in it caught sight of Bev naked in the backseat. The traffic had been very light on the first half of the trip, so I was able to space the car away from the others on the road. I suspect though that had any looked over as we passed or were passed Bev and Ray's show would have been pretty evident. But, no one sped up or slowed down to keep pace.

We had about an hour left on the highway before we'd be in local roads again, so I quickly removed my shirt and shorts and started kissing Bev while running my hands all over her as she leaned back and stroked my hard again dick. She had her eyes closed for a minute, but then opened them, smiled at me and dropped right down to my crotch and engulfed my cock in one move. She cupped my balls and rode up and down on me with her mouth. Her spit totally slicked me up and I made small thrusts up into her mouth as she worked on me. Her boobs with their incredibly hard nipples were bouncing off my thigh as she ran my cock all the way into her mouth until only my balls were visible. She kneeled in front of me and shifted me to the passenger side - it was time to give Ray his show!

She straddled me backwards so her sloppy cunt and my cock were in direct line with the rear view mirror and guided me to her pussy lips. She was still so wet from her and Ray's session that she slid easily all the way down. Leaning back with her legs spread and her head turned kissing me - she rocked her hips forward and backwards easing me in and out as Ray got a bird's eye (although reversed!) view of her bush and cunt riding up and down on my now equally wet hard on. I grabbed her ass and lifted a little bit so I could move up and down with her. I could feel her juices coating my balls and I moved in time with her pushes. I had one hand grabbing her tits and the other was covering her bush as my fingers rubbed up and down on her swollen clit. She was grunting with each impact and I was starting to feel the tingling of my approaching orgasm. I felt Bev shiver as she had her first orgasm with my cock today. I slowed for a second and then leaned her forward over the pushed down back of the front seat. She laid her chest down on it and reached for Ray's cock as he had it out of his pants as he watched, drove and stroked.

I started fucking Bev doggy style as we continued down the road and she reached to Ray's cock and held on to it for dear life as I rammed into her with my so long deprived cock. I was making long in and out strokes into her pussy and she started stroking Ray's cock a bit quicker. Soon she arched her back as her pussy got even wetter. That gave me room to shift and I found myself sliding the underside of my raging cock up her slit and over her clit as I drove upwards. We were building up to the finish again. She let go of Ray and grasped the top of the seat with both hands as her cunt tightened on me again. She reared her head back and yelled her release and holding her hips hard I slammed my last stroke home and pumped my pent up streams of sperm deep into her as she clawed the seat back.

As we got our breath she slumped onto the seat and with a low throaty laugh started rhythmically squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. So I flexed my dick to match her as we basked in the afterglow. All of my load was now leaking out as I softened and mingled with Bev's juices that had coated my balls as we were fucking our brains out. Just before she moved back to sit I felt her reach down to her pussy and felt a couple of her fingers slip inside with my now soft cock. She mixed them inside and with another chuckle reached to Ray again and smeared the cum and cunt juices on his cock as well. He laughed too and said what the hell, his balls were still damp from his and Bev's fuck session. Now we all shared our juices equally.

I slid out and moved over and Bev slumped back into the seat, her legs wide open, bush matted with cum, her gash red and swollen, cum still leaking - now down the crack of her ass. She had a few minutes to rest before we got off the highway and would need to cover up again. We popped the last beer to share as she cleaned up as much as she could with the towels we took from the motel! We kissed once more and got dressed as our adventure ended as we exited the highway.

Ray's Final Fuck

Ray was promoted by the airline and had to move to Shreveport to manage the operations there. We missed Ray as a steady threesome partner - even though Bev had several replacements that we'll talk about later - so on a whim I suggested we fly to Shreveport for our anniversary, have a nice dinner and then desert with Ray! We set it up with him and made our reservations with the passes he provided.

We ended up being the only two people on the plane for the leg to Shreveport. Mile high club was totally in my mind, but the plane was small and the door was open to the cockpit and she knew both the pilots of course. She didn't want to go all the way, but after a bit of kissing in anticipation of seeing Ray again, she slipped off her panties so I could finger her and she slid down, released my cock and sucked and played with it for some of the 45-minute flight. The pilots were oblivious to the activity but couldn't talk her into the full Monty!

We landed late afternoon and went and found Ray in his office. Bev was wearing her favorite pink dress. It had button down top with a rather full skirt. Hit her about knee length. He was careful not to show any undue affection in case any employees were in ear shot. So he politely asked how our flight was and Bev looked over her shoulder, saw no-one and lifted up the skirt so Ray could see she had no panties on and her cunt lips were nice and shiny as they peaked out of her bush. "It was as pleasant as could be, thanks for asking!" He smiled broadly and even got a little flushed! We sat for a few minutes as they discussed real airline business for a few minutes. It was at the end of Ray's work day, so we trooped out to his pick-up truck and headed off to dinner before checking into the hotel. It was a nice French Bistro with an excellent wine selection. We enjoyed a great anniversary dinner with Ray insisting on paying. We consumed two bottles of wine before and during the meal and were all feeling relaxed with tinges of anticipation beginning to appear. Bev had unbuttoned the top few buttons of her dress after we left the airport and different movements would allow Ray and I to get flashes of her boobs. I suspect the waiter also may have had that pleasant opportunity. He did check back on us quite often and always stood aside of Bev.

It was time to go to the hotel so all back in the front seat of Ray's truck. We didn't get out of the parking lot before Ray's free hand was up Bev's skirt and he started rubbing up and down her slit and clit. Thank goodness it wasn't a stick shift. We drove along and Bev giggled and bit her lip occasionally when he hit one of her sensitive spots. She had pulled her dress up over her waist so we had a wonderful view of his fingers moving in and out of her too. It was only fifteen minutes to the hotel, so that was all the action allowed. He parked and they kissed a bit until Bev turned to me for some sexy making out.

We checked in and got to the room - a nice king sized bed and microwave/cooler combination. I opened our case and took out some wine we had brought for the evening. Bev and Ray sat on the edge of the bed and checked out the Adult Movies available on the pay per view. Well, Bev did most of the checking while Ray played with her tits after unbuttoning the rest of the dress. She found a couple of movies that mentioned groups and threesomes in the description, so we decided on one and started it. As it began running in the background Bev stood and reached into our case and brought out a little bag. Headed to the bathroom saying she was going to freshen up. So I opened the wine and Ray and I turned to the movie which was actually well done. The actors didn't just jump right in but established a story line to follow. As the action on the screen got heated, we decided might as well take of our clothes and show Bev when she came out that our movie and anticipation created hard-ons that were ready for her. I was still sitting in the arm chair and Ray remained seated on the end of the bed. Both our cocks were nice and hard as we watched and awaited Bev.

The bathroom door opened and Bev stepped out. She had put on a white satin slip-type nightie. It had spaghetti straps and the fabric cascaded down her body. It clung to her breasts showing her stiffened nipples, cascaded down her curves and ended halfway down her thighs. The backlight from the bathroom gave us an x-ray view of her entire body. She glanced at the movie showing several couples in different positions around a swimming pool and looked back at us with a look that said we can do better than that.

She strode into the room with her boobs bouncing at each step. She hesitated at Ray and leaned in to kiss him on the lips as she ran her fingers across his even harder cock. Smiling she then continued to the table where her glass of wine was waiting. Picking that up and sipping it, she made her way to me. As she leaned in for our kiss, she stuck her finger in the wine and wiped some of it on my cock, bending over to give a quick lick to take it back. She swallowed some more wine, handed me the glass and asked me to hang on to it for her. She licked her lips and walked cat like over to Ray as I watched her ass swaying in that nightie. She moved in front of him and sat down on his lap and kissed him as she held his head in her hands. I could see their mouths working into each other's and their tongues roaming into each other. He reached and cupped each ass cheek as they continued their oral assault. His cock was sticking straight up in between them and her hem had risen to where I could see her bush just an inch away from his hardness.

After a couple of minutes, she stood back, kneeled down in front of him and began a slow motion blow job. She held his cock head in her mouth as her hands swirled up and down his shaft, cupping his balls as her head bobbed up and down. Over time each bob of her head would get lower until she finally pulled his entire cock into her mouth and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. At this point he was leaning back holding himself up with his hands as she worshipped his engorged cock. With them in front of the television, it was like I was watching two porn movies as the same time. Her cocksucking was rivaling the action on the television in all ways.

Ray was breathing heavier now and had started to hunch up into her mouth as she ministered to him. At one point she flicked her tongue just on the underside of his head and it made him jump in pleasure and a drop of pre-cum trickled to the slit of his cock head. Once more Bev stood up and this time pushed him back on to the bed. As he laid there prone with his feet on the floor she kneeled on either side of him and inched forward. To both of our surprise she continued past his raging hard on which we thought was her first target and stopped just as her cunt was directly over his face. He didn't need any instructions at this point and with his face covered by her nightie I saw the shape of his head raise up to my wife's pussy and begin to work on it with his tongue and teeth. Her head raised up as she began to rock her hips with the motion of his tongue. As his ministrations began to take effect, Bev raised herself and pivoted herself to a 69 position. She was moving his cock in and out of her mouth as Ray continued his assault on her pussy.

I stroked myself as I watched my wife bent over Ray with his stiffened cock in her mouth. His hands were grasping her hips as the nightie was now pushed up to her waist. She had her hands cupping his ass as she pulled him into her mouth and his hands were spreading her ass cheeks wide as he buried his face into her bushy pussy. She was moaning deeply around his cock as he slurped noisily at her cunt. I stood and moved to Bev and began rubbing my cock on her cheeks and bounced my balls off her face as I jacked my engorged cock. She grabbed Ray's cock with one hand as she took me into her mouth in his place. I slipped one nightie strap off her shoulder and she shrugged it away as I moved the other strap down also. She moved to release her tits from the fabric and the nightie was now bunched around her waist freeing her breasts as she began to rock between my cock and Ray's face.

She alternated my cock with Ray's cock in her mouth, moaning in her throat as waves of pleasure began washing over her. Ray's fingers were tickling her asshole as he appeared to be spearing her cunt with his tongue. Bev raised up to ride Ray's face as she came on his mouth. Her hands glued to his chest as his hands held her ass as she bucked back and forth coating his face with her cunt juice. She was in charge again and had me move on to the bed and lay on my back as she tossed off the nightie and got on her hands and knees so Ray could mount her from behind. We were all in sync now. Bev had my cock in her mouth and was bobbing up and down as her free hand was caressing my balls and shaft. Ray was on his knees holding her hips as he drove his dick into her faster and faster. Her boobs were bouncing back and forth in time with Ray's thrusts. We were quite practiced with each other's nuances and pleasure triggers. Ray felt Bev building to another climax through the feel of her grasping cunt and the mewling noises coming from her through around my cock. He changed his pace to a driving pounding pace, inserting and angling his cock to an upward trajectory as Bev arched her back to feel his cock now riding on her clit. I was holding the back of her head with one hand as my other kneaded her swaying tits.

I began to thrust in time with Ray's motion and Bev used her mouth and tongue as she jacked my cock faster as she felt me tense up and my cock head expand. We were all on the brink of release and Bev came hard. I felt her slam back into Ray and her cunt contracted on him while her hand moved to the base of my cock and she took me all the way to the balls. She couldn't scream out loud but was making those familiar guttural noises that told Ray and I that she had lost it. We both fired at the exact same time! He reached around her waist squeezed as he pumped load after load into her blazing hot pussy. Strings of my cum were blasting into her mouth at the same time. She was shaking and shuddering and groaning in complete surrender to our invading armies of sperm. As her spasm eased I felt her swallow the last of my load and my cock slipped out of her as she still gasped to regain her breath. Ray continued to lay over on her back as she lowered her chest to the bed with her head resting on my thigh. Ray was moving just slightly side to side recovering himself. After about a minute his softening cock slip down and out of her soaking pussy. A string of cum dripped straight down off of his cock tip and Bev's pussy was leaking their mixed juices down her thigh in a long shiny line.

After another minute of collecting our senses we hear a little voice asking if she could have her wine back now! We broke up and settled back all propped up on pillows against the headboard. The all but forgotten movie was just about over and three guys were delivering cum shots in and on the female actress. Bev just purred watching and drinking her wine.

I slipped on shorts and a t-shirt so I could go down the hall and replenish the ice bucket as Ray would be heading home (couldn't find an excuse to his wife to spend the night) and I needed them for my Jack Daniels later on. I opened the door and saw and empty bed and heard a running shower. Made sense as Ray would need to have to get the sex juices and pussy smell off before getting home. I walked to the bathroom and they were in the shower together. She had just soaped up his chest, abs, cock and balls and was soaping down his back and ass as he faced away from her. His cock was already at half-mast again. I stripped down again and slid the door open to step in behind Bev. As the door moved she looked back voicing a welcoming surprised 'oohh' when she saw me. I reached for the soap from her and I in turn started soaping up her back and shoulders, ass and thighs as she rinsed off Ray. Turning around in unison, she took care of my back and handed the soap to Ray. He reached around to soap up her tits, tummy and crotch as she reached around me the same way she had worked on and up Ray. I responded as did he with a renewed erection as she pulled back my foreskin to tickle my sensitive head.

All of a sudden I felt a shifting behind me. Bev's legs moved apart and she moved her arms up and was grasping my chest for support from behind with her tits flattened against my back with her bushy cunt tickling my ass. Her moan 'unnnhh' told me quickly that Ray had entered my wife from behind. He started fucking her and pushing her body into me with a smooth rhythmic measure - tits to back, pussy to ass, thighs to thighs. Her chin was on my shoulder and her warm breath and cooing sounds of pleasure were in my ear. I turned around and placed my hands on her waist as Ray continued to grasp her hips to ensure his entry was as deep as possible. Bev embraced me and passionately kissed me as we now pressed against each other. My turbid cock was pressed against her belly just above her bush, her tits were pressed tight against my chest and we were kissing passionately as Ray was driving in and out of her cunt from behind. Bev was sandwiched between the two of us feeling the full skin to skin effect of being sandwiched between two naked men who wanted to pleasure her as much as she could stand.

Ray continued his assault. His head was pressed to her left shoulder as mine was pressed to her right shoulder - her grunts of pleasure sounding loud in the confines of the shower stall. My balls were aching for another release and I moved my cock down between her legs to press against her clit. Water was cascading down around us as Bev closed her legs to capture the pleasure of two cocks between them at the same time. Her legs were shaking and she was gasping over and over with the combined pleasure of Ray moving in and out of her from behind as my cock pressed against her oh so swollen clit. I could feel Ray's cock sliding past the head of my cock as he pistoned in and out and finally released his second load into her receptive cunt. He drove up and in as his cock spewed sperm once again into our lady. Bev's fingers clawed my back as she felt his spasm deep inside of her as we rocked together.

It was my time now. I pulled her hips toward me and off of Ray's cock as she was still in the throes of orgasm. His dick fell free from her, still contracting from his release. I reached down and put my cock in his place while Bev was still cumming and plowed into her. She screamed out loud and I immediately started pumping my second load into her grasping cunt, mixing my sperm with Ray's as she almost collapsed in ecstasy. Ray's cock was buried in her ass crack as mine finished pulsing in her pussy. Ray and I found ourselves holding her upright as she continued to shiver and shudder between us otherwise she would have fallen to the floor of the tub in her orgasmic stupor.

Finally, all three of us were collected again and stepped out of the shower. Ray and I both grabbed towels and softly dried Bev off before she walked unsteadily to the bed and collapsed on it. She drew herself up and leaned against the headboard smiling at us for giving her so much pleasure. I passed to go sit in the chair as Ray got dressed to leave. I could see that, in spite of finishing in the shower, her cunt was still shiny with the combined cum we had deposited. Ray came to her and kissed her good-bye, his hands moved up and down her body and his fingers slipped into her pussy one more time before he headed home.

bballfl
bballfl
14 Followers