All Comments on 'Our Tattered Lives'

by fermpera

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a complex and interesting story

but what is this fetish for a boy fucking his mother up the ass? A boy who wants to fuck his mother wants to do it up her mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. Sometimes the boy'll want to shoot his creamy semen into his mom to give her his baby. That's something the boy can only do with his young prick up his mother's cunt, not her asshole.

dale03dale03about 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

Beautiful love story. I hope there's more!

fermperafermperaabout 11 years agoAuthor
I know.....

I have received several comments in my mail. One who said he or she wouldn't read a 14 pages story so he/she was giving my story an 1. Ok. It's your right, but if you can't read a story of 14 pages what do you read?. Another said its the same story as Torn Lives. Yes and no. I advertised that this is a new version of that other story much criticized for its gramatical errors. Thats why I edited it. Now with respect to Anonimus "A complex and interesting story" The boy has not a fetish in her mother ass. The mother herself is his fetish and he fuck her in the ass when being pregnant as to not harm the foetus. Anyway thanks for reading and commenting on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

Good long read F the one star people if you are looking for a something short read a brochure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous

Will it be a follow up? Maybe with Melanie and her son? Please think about. Thanks for so great a story

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

I've read the original and this one as well in its entirety and can safely say its a great tale got me drawn in and the grammatical errors can't tarnish the story I would love to read a follow up as you kinda hinted at it being about him almost losing his mother but getting her back

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Stupid readers...

How intelligent does one have to be to figure out how long a story is before reading it? Come on! I check the bottom of the page for the length of a story before I read it. I also take a look at reader feedback to get an idea of how good the story is by the types of comments left for it. Author ronnie11 warns the readers ahead of time that his stories are long, yet people still wine about long they are. How stupid are these people? Answer, extremely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

I don't know how an editor of your story can even be called an editor when periods are missing at the end of dialog or the periods are outside the quotation marks altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i really liked it

i don't care about the spelling and grammer when it's a good story - and this is a good story. i even loved the clunky phrasing - it makes it sound like the characters are amish.

the only thing i felt could have been improved was the ending - to be less about sex and more about emotion. sadly, characters just saying 'i love you' back and forth is not sufficient. there needed to be healing and reason.

regardless, i gave it five stars. thank you.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Putting Aside All The Grammatical...

Issues with the story -and there were many, and the difficult jumps in unrealistic dialogue and plot, this story was not very likeable because of the main characters.

Neither was likeable. Couldn't relate to a son who has a fetish for running away and does everything in his power to stay away regardless of deaths in the family etc, nor could I relate to a mother who is as self absorbed as she was. The continuity in this story was very troublesome. It made the story very difficult to read and understand. To say nothing of the changing point of views! They were terrible!!

I could see that there was a plot in there somewhere, but it needed work too. I don't have a problem with the length of a story as long as it warrants it. This story could have been told comfortably, without repetitions, changes of POV's, and over explanations in about two to three pages, maximum. Anything more is overkill.

link88link88about 10 years ago
gonna hafta agree with trite

Im not saying all stories should have likable characters, but I do feel its important to have likable characters in a romance. A romance story is obviously very character driven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

You kept a complicated, unorthodox plot going, with a few surprises and made it interesting. I wouldn't have spent so much time in flashbacks, but everyone is different. Keep writing and don't listen to criticism.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too damn

long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

no i did not reed this story is way 2 long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Both my mother and I were recently divorced and going through sexual withdrawal!

We had been drinking, and the hot sex scene in the movie we were watching had an effect on both of us. I couldn't hide the tent in my shorts, and my mom couldn't seem to take her eyes off it either. Just as I was about to excuse myself for a trip to the bathroom to relieve myself, my mother reached over and opened my shorts. She slid down my briefs enough to expose my erection. With my cock in hand, she proceeded to give me some incredible head, then began working her mouth up and down my shaft with precision. In no time at all my mother was swallowing stream, after stream, of my cum as it shot against the back of her throat. By the time my mother had removed her clothing, and finished removing mine, I was hard again. She straddled me, positioning my cock below her wet entryway, and lowering herself down my shaft all the way. She began to grind against me, as I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. I squeezing them together, and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. My mom began moaning, and started bouncing up, and down, on my cock intensely. Her mouth open, her eyes closed, she rode my cock expertly. I thrust my pelvis upward to meet her motions, as she leaned down to engage in a passionate kiss. I then rolled over on top of her, lifting her legs up against my chest, raising her pussy so I could pound into it completely uninhibited. I then proceeded thrusting into her depths with hard, quick strokes, our flesh slapping together loudly, as our sounds of pleasure, and desire, filled the room. Soon I was groaning like I only do as I'm emptying my balls, shooting my hot cum into my mother's hungry pussy. By the time I was empty, my mom had cum several times, and with her legs around me, she held me inside her. Our mouths came together, and our tongues were swirling around one another's as I ground my pelvis against her clit!

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
Age confusion

I liked the story, but rhere were grammatical issues that detracted slightly from enjoyment.

My biggest confusion comes from the age of Pierce and Natasha. She had him in her first year of nursing school. Which would put her at almost 19. When Dale died, you wrote that she was 43 and Pierce was 26. She'd had to have given birth to Pierce 17 for that to be the case.

4*s

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 6 years ago
Good Romance story

But way, way too long for this category. Also, not very erotic, sort of painful. We never get to understand why the his mother ever reacted to the event that caused him to leave home (in fact the whole start of this story was very broken and disjointed). From her side of the story, she was a using her son but failing to understand the damage she was causing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

anal YUK

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Would have liked more character development. This is probably the best well written erotic, romantic stories I have read to-date. I see you have written 9 stories. I hope they are as good as this one since I plan to read them based on this one. You have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Loved It, but the grammar needs a lot of work. Missing words, spelling, etc. You need a better editor. If you have to read your work a second or third time. Remember, it's not for you, it's for us. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did his grandparents die,was by crashing a plane into a mountain or stroke and broken heart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to believe she didn't recognize her son after a separation of only 7 years or so.

Anyway, it would be interesting to know how Melanie's and John's story unfolded.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Too long to get to the mother son relationship, over 1/2 the story. Mother is not very likeable, just teases her son purposely for her own enjoyment. Don't really get the son's unwavering affection for the mother, not well explained. Very hard to believe her son was only her second lover. Melanie did not add much to the story and took way too large a part in it. Just didn't feel like the mother son affection was really there....

Hugo999Hugo9997 months ago

Excellent story well told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous