All Comments on 'Our Third Time'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fan-bloody-tastic

Gripping third instalment! Excellent! Good follow on and build up. Lets hope the lovely Nan was allowed to be a slut again! Dont stop posting, we both loved this - gave us ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now

is the time for Nan to tell her hubby that she is pregnant . She pretty much knows that the black did it. By the next year she can tell the black man that he is a daddy, but not to worry. Her hubby will take care of the child through college but he can be called daddy by the child. From then on, she expects to get black impregnated each time she sluts for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Low Enough Yet Cuckster

You are doing a fair job so far but to vie for cuckster of the year you better kick it up a bit. You see jaded sicko's like Denie Krane devoure black bastard babies to raise as their own.

So, you need a couple black gigundus cock gangbangs - nothing under 9" wide and 17" long - say a couple hundred of them - forget the medicals - just ask if they are healthy - perhaps audition - fluff them - suck them to make sure they meat your standards - look Denie can help you - Oh you are he - well gee that makes sense. Gosh I just couldn't believe there were two of you.

Well writer get both hands on the keyboard and drive for that Supreme Cuckster Of The Year Award - let the black times roll as time is awaiting no man or wimp(thats you)!

buddylightbuddylightalmost 17 years ago
hot wife

another good story. please tell me why that all these hot wifes that are getting fucked by gang bang or other ways, why dont any ever fuck her in the ass? love to read stories where the wife takes cock in all her holes at once if there are more than two. love to read where she is filled with big cocks in her ass and pussy at the same time. love your hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah, that's how it should be

Hope she's preggies. Whether she has an abortion or not, I hope every black guy makes her pregnant - it's so fkn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...proof positive!!!...

...BLACK REIGNS!!!...once again, the white female becomes the BLACK ADONIS BREEDER VESSEL...while whitey hubby serves up the meal...and serves their BLACK MASTERS...SHE IS NOW 'OWNED' by HER BLACK MASTER...and will serve HIM AND WHOEVER ELSE HE SO CHOOSES...SHE WILL SERVICE ALL BLACK PIPE LAYERS...and whitey hubby will service them all...while SHE IS FORBIDDEN FRUIT TO him...another one on the EXTINCT list!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!...let your cervix be filler to eruption with BLACK BABY JUICES...bear MANY BLACK OFFSPRING with BLACK PRIDE...KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE 'PRIZE'!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXO...;)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wife has't gone black yet.

Great story. My wife has fucked many men while I watched. Mostly friends from my raquetball league. Lately Joyce has been talking about going to bed with one of our black friends. She thinks he has a great body and he has flirted with her for years. I told Joyce she would have no problem getting him to fuck her. Black men or white men, makes no difference to me. I just enjoy watching Joyce have sex with another man, but not as much as she enjoys it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A niggers obituary !!!!!

"1*".

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Hot, love black cock

Nice tight story with lots of fun. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nuther green monkey

fucker tale, did someone say they have nigger AIDS

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF LITEROTICA'S FINEST

This is the way all authors should write...both hubby and wife insisting that he be there to participate and watch it all happen makes this a true and erotic cockold event... 5 stars !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love Sluts

Damn, I love watching my wife getting fucked. We both love the sex and I get a hot creampie to enjoy. Of course, sucking her lovers cock is awesome too. Gooey cum covered cock is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a queer wimp husband and a whore wife.

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

I just wanted to say I loved the story very much

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701Aalmost 2 years ago
Where can I...

... find your first story? I can't find it here on Lit and I'd really love to read that first part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous