All Comments on 'Our Tree'

by Rattlesnake1775

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Enjoyed this one

This is a loving wife. They have A really great sex life and not one to preclude more children. To really know your spouse, as these two do, has to be a great feeling.

A good story, for a rattlesnake :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what happened to the kids

good hot story, but what happened to the kids. Should have left them in school. I like stories that are quick encounters. Most sex happens in the course of 30 minutes, no marathons or guys having 15 orgasms. I like that you keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Got me wet ...

...but what about the kids? Hopefully, somebody locked the door. I love stories of spontaneous coupling - especially between a husband and wife - they are very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A beautiful Christmas love story

Rattlesnake:

Well told, well done. For those wondering about the kids, I'm sure DJ knows enough to let them play, "Gather the pennies." I'm sure he took a roll of pennies for each kid, removed one coin from each roll, and threw the rest on the lawn, admonishing the kids that they have to stay outside until all the rolls have 50 pennies each. Of course they also locked the door too. Thank You. Ronnie W.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

Nice story, glad the kids were still at school

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
You should have put this in Loving wives.

To me, this story was truly what the genre was meant to be, a loving couple enjoying each other without all the cheating that other authors seem to feel is erotic. This story was erotic. Thank you for the effort you took in writing this story.

MysticIrishEyesMysticIrishEyesover 18 years ago
A great story!!

Call me old fashioned (yeah, at the age of 22), but I love to read stories about happy, married couples who WANT to have sex and please EACH OTHER!

>>DJ was a fire hazard if he tried to cook dinner and even macaroni & cheese was sure to set of a fire detector.<<

This was the best line in the entire story and caused me to think about some romantic men that I know :) But, the sex scene was WONDERFUL ... the "dirty" talk was perfect -- especially after their 8 years of marriage. GREAT JOB! I rated it a 5! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous