All Comments on 'Our trip to Hilton Head'

by mark_schultz

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezealmost 16 years ago
Come on Mark

Come on Mark. Chapter two? She already likes it. She needs to change the rules for the second encounter. Kissing, NO FUCKING CONDOMS. Copming in her is a must. Telling her husband that this is what she wants. She wants to REALLY enjoy this young stud. Filling that pussy with copious amounts of Semen. Enough to impregnate 100,000 women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well markie wimp - u be a watcher now sicko

kind off a shame how selfish men want to watch others cocks take their ho higher than they ever will and eventually lose each other.<P>

Till then she quietly laughs at her wimpish self cuck but will string the loser along until a pimp comes along who she can respect.<P>

Humiliation never inspires long term - just total loss of any respectability especially self respect.<P>

Wasted talent for the very few numb jaded fetish driven sicko's.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 16 years ago
good job

don't let the idiotic rantings of these assholes get you down, they always write these stupid comments AFTER reading these stories they supposedly HATE, lol. It makes me laugh every time. Keep up the good work

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
Amazing how the author rationalizes cuckolding.

This story was not badly written despite a few typos and grammatical errors. But I think it was too repetitive. The rationalization for the author's fantasy was repeated again and again. I don't know if it's because there is some deep-seated guilt over this fantasy -- I'm not a shrink -- but there must be a reason why the author seemed to want to convince not just the reader but himself, too. Some speculation: I can understand wanting to see your partner, your wife, experiencing a lot of pleasure. But the idea that it requires another to provide this pleasure suggests the husband is feeling inadequate, at least sexually. Another possibility is that he wants an excuse to be able to experience other female partners and this absolves him of guilt because he let his wife do another man. Or maybe, like many men, he wants his wife to behave like a whore in bed, which will increase his own excitement and feeling that he is desired. She has been so prim and proper all her adult life, repressed as it were, and maybe he doubts her desire for him. The delusion is just that -- many men don't realize that a woman tends to feel love for a man with whom she shares intimacy. Women are just built that way, it's programming plain and simple. Yes, that can be overcome -- a prostitute does not feel love for the "John" but sometimes there can be affection, at least, if he is a steady customer. I know a friend who got his "soulmate" wife to start the threesome thing, thinking they both could handle it and the thrill, the fantasy, would be something else and would liven up their marriage. Then, he began to feel jealousy as he sensed her desire for him fell off, but she decided she wouldn't give it up -- once awakened, her lust for multiple partners became unstoppable -- and their marriage was toast not long after. "Be careful what you wish for, . . . " as the saying goes. One last concern: condoms provide some protection against STD's but certainly not total. One of these days, her pubic area will have crabs, or warts, or herpes, and then, so will Mark's.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

Sounds like a fun evening! And a little bit like our own escapades.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
re: good job

The only way that "comment" makes any sense at all is if you are also stating that each and every one of these stories are exactly alike. If the are, then they ALL deserve trashing for being repetitive, by-the-numbers drivel. If the aren't, then people can only make an assessment AFTER they've read the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just plain sick

Mark you might as well start looking for another wife, because this one no longer belong to you now that she has tasted the forbiden fruit. Mark you're a wimp and a sick puppy and need help. Your marriage will not survive.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Why?

When a marriage starts stalling why do all these couples, like the ones in the story, resort to threesomes and gangbangs? Why the need to use someone else in their relationship? I'm sure there are many people out there who love this type of story. There are others like myself, who would be appalled at having a wife/girlfriend turn to me and say "DEAR, YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME ANYMORE, I NEED SOMEBODY ELSE". My other question is why are they still married? why not just be fuck buddies?

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
"Like most men....?"

Maybe those that read these type of stories and think that the Penthouse stories are real. I seriously doubt that "most men" want to watch their wives get fucked by another man.

As a side note, isn't is great that the other guy is usually so much better than the husband is at fucking his wife? Doesn't anyone make a bad choice and have a complete loser that lasts 10 seconds and is terrible at sex fuck their wife? I don't suppose that would be erotic to those people that enjoy these stories, would it?

On another note, why are there not more "I want to see my husband fuck another woman" stories? Is that not as erotic to them as their husbands watching them get fucked? Or maybe they think that is the dumbest thing on the planet, like most men do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where?

Where does Literotica find all the perverts who find it erotic to watch their wives get fucked by other men?

In 4 years at college, 4 years in the army and 35 years of working with thousands of men and women,I have never met one husband who fantasized about watching his wife get fucked be a strange man. Where do they come from on this site?

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good job!

Good job! A little bit repetitive, and a little bit long on getting to an erotic point, but all and all, a good job!

Where does Literotica get these "critics?" These are not literary story critics. These are "story bashers". These pathetic "bashers" need to either be in other erotic forums, or something like "Ladies Home Journal", or "Modern Health" magazine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
objective v subjective

husband's perception is...what it is. he condones her being with others and she runs with it, with or without his knowledge. she loves him of course and its only sex.

1jbm1jbmabout 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Hi,

just finished reading and enjoying your story..

Hot and sexy!!

I am looking forward for the next chapter

Joe

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Why so old?

Few men are attracted to middle age women unless that is the best they can do. Certainly a 20 year old is 40 times better lookin, sexier, and more desirable. That is why almost no high price call girls are more the middle 20s. There is no demand for old hides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fine, let her watch as he does or is done by another woman...she is open minded. It strikes me that the underlying reason for any marriage is now passe and let her pursue...other interests w/o him as a spouse and not around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks

What a great story! I had lost my favorites list from my old computer and have been constanly thinking about this story. So happy to finally find it again.

Thanks!

Charles

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So now what?

So by that time the next year she has gone on to slut hood and jack your tinnie winnie in corner? I noticed that she did not even think of giving you anything new.

okayjackokayjackover 11 years ago
Nice story

Good job on this story. Unfortunately some people just do not understand

how exciting a scene like this can be. Write some more and enjoy some of my stories when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okjackoff is gay

and so is this author, he got his kick out of watching the dick

Oh well his wife is most likely a double bagger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bet you are divorced

How about that story?

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Sight of pure lust and Joyit

It is nice to see wife getting proper fucking

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Like most men you fantasize about your wife and another man?

Couldn't get past that obvious lie. Most men do not fantasize about their wife and another man. When we think about it, if at all, it is with concern and some dread that it might actually happen. For a story to work, it has to be true, and this has no truth to it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What marriage recharge?

She wants to fuck another man and have her husband not only watch but hold her hand? What kind of stupid bitch wants/does that? Can you say humiliate your husband? Can you say STD? Can you say divorce? Can you say UNFINISHED STORY??? There never was a 2nd part as promised at the end of this part. So I guess his divorce went thru and he was to embarrassed to post that ending. Can you say dumber than a stump?

1 star

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Cuckold

He denied he wasn't cuckolded the writer had better find out what the word cuckold means. To watch the wife being fucked his brains are in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Story!

My wife and I have hooked her up with other men, when we have been on vacation and the beach is one of the best places for that. The fact that the wife in this story, Pam, went into the store and bought the condoms was very erotic. She was certainly primed to get laid by another man and she had selected her stud.

We especially liked this story because it was this wife´s first time which, is especially hot and meaningful. It´s always nice when another wife joins the ranks of the hot wives. My wife started spreading her legs for other guys about five years into our marriage. Now, 15 years later, she has slept with dozens of men. Pam, in this story, has tasted the forbidden fruit and she will now continue to dance her way into bed with other men.

My wife sends her congratulations to Pam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Real fucking bull shit!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
New cuck

Writing cuck stories like this makes web canning the closest you'll get to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Our resident troll 26thNC is back

I doubt there is a bigger loser on the internet than him. A total wimp who lost his wife to a better man, and now spends many hours every day jerking off to these stories, then feeling guilty over it so he writes his snarky little pathetic comments. It will be a great day when his old nasty heart gives out in mid stroke.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
I

I didn't die anonyass , but it looks like the author did before he wrote a second chapter as bad as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who is this idiot 26thNC that actually revisits stories he doesn’t like? The person who called him out seemed to hit the nail on the head with that dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous