Our trip to Hilton Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she said it; my wife just told me that she wants this stranger to do her. Were we really going to do this? Was I in some sort of erotic dream? Would there be some cruel twist of faith that would pinch me right when it was about to happen and I would wake up at home?

Pam quickly snapped me out of it when she asked, "Wanna watch me get laid big boy?"

We talked about threesomes and swapping before but nothing ever came of it. Now, I was walking back to our hotel holding my wife's hand knowing that this young stud was about to do my wife. I felt very aroused and tried my best to conceal my erection, but part was me was unsure how things would change after he did her.

Pam stopped, "I need to get a few things on our way back to the hotel." She pinched my face, "And honey, I'm going to get some condoms." Slowly she kissed my neck and ear then whispered, "I can't wait to get his cock in me."

I watched as my wife walked into a confident store to get some beer, and a box of condoms. She looked so confident and sexy. How does one describe the feeling watching his wife of nearly twenty years purchasing condoms so that some young stud can do her? Yeah, my wife was about to become a cougar. Life would change for us but this was an act of love and something for us to share together. She left the store beaming and how could I blame her? She looked hot and was about to bed two men! We all knew it but no one said it!

There was no way that I could back out now for if I did she would never try a threesome again. We got to our hotel and quickly made it up to our room. Now nerves were coming to the surface since this was really about to happen. I could taste it! The room was filled with a sexual energy. My wife was about to have sex with a stranger! Was I ready for this? It's about to happen, and I'm going to watch. Yeah, I talk a big game but in a few minutes I knew that this man would have his cock inside my wife. My cock throbbed in my pants.

Pam led Jim over to the sofa and I sat down on the bed. Pam wasn't sure what to do at least that was what her body language was telling me. Was she having second thoughts? She looked at me and smiled, "I love you baby."

My loving wife came over to me, reached under her dress and removed her thong and handed her wet panties to me. She kissed me after the kiss she thanked me for this night. Pam turned to Jim and back to me, "Enie mene miny moe, whose cock, should do me first? Jim, I think you should do me!"

Jim looked like a kid at Christmas.

Pam turned to face him, "Now Jim why don't you be a gentleman and help me out of my dress."

Mentally it was like everyone was moving in slow motion; Jim got up and walked over to my wife, and helped her out of her dress. He actually folded her dress and placed it on the table.

She looked at him, "Why don't you guys get more comfortable, what does a girl have to do to see some hard cocks."

Finally my wife was talking like the slut that I've been dreamed about. Hearing her talk dirty was far more erotic than I ever imagined and the words that she chose to speak resonated in my mind. How I loved hearing her say, "I want some hard cock." Jim was the first to be undressed and his cock looked pretty impressive about six inches in length and rock hard. Oh the joys of being young, I'm sure that he could stay hard for a long time.

Jim walked up to Pam and tried to kiss her which caused her to pull back. "I'm sorry Jim but this is only about sex. You can fuck me and hopefully more than once but there is no kissing."

She grabbed a condom and bit the foil open. It's a hard feeling to describe, watching your nude wife rolling a condom down some stranger's hard cock. The condom easily rolled down his hard shaft and I'm sure that she enjoyed feeling his hard cock. I will admit that I even looked at it; his skin looked tight over his rock hard cock. Bet that he could bend steel with that thing of his.

Carefully she backed up to the bed and lay down. Her eyes never leaving mine, we both knew that she was about to enjoy her first lover. Jim sat down next to her and moved between her legs. Pam rested back on the bed and opened her legs for him; both Jim and I could see her arousal. Without a word he slowly lowered his face against her shaved pussy.

She jumped a little when his tongue found her clit. I'm sure she was a little self-conscious having this stranger between her legs, "Oh Mark, hold my hand."

Carefully I sat next to my wife, making sure not to rock the bed. It's so strange, erotic, and very kinky watching a man between your wife's legs licking her pussy. Pam's eyes were watching me while I moved to get a better view. She had that look when I eat her, her face flushed with excitement, and her nipples were rock hard. Yeah, she was aroused! Jim licked and sucked on my wife, every now and then I could hear those sloppy sounds as her pussy lips escaped from his hungry mouth. Pam was moaning and groaning, she's never been shy when aroused.

Close and closer Jim was bringing my wife to a powerful orgasm, Pam whimpered and her stomach shook. I knew that she started to have little orgasms from the pleasures that Jim was giving her. "Oh that's it lover lick my pussy just like that. Oh yeah, I'm going to cum! Eat me stud boy."

Then it hit, she took one last breath right before she started to cum. Her body tightened and her eyes closed while pleasure ripped thought her body. Her hand clamped down on mine but Jim didn't stop sucking on her clit. Normally after she comes she's done for the night, but with Jim not stopping and me holding her hand she didn't stop. I watched as wave after wave shot through her body till she finally opened her eyes, "Jim, fuck me, you stud."

That was more of an order than a request. Somehow my wife reached out for him and pulled him on top of her. Once he was on top of her Pam closed her eyes. Jim had positioned himself right on top of my wife, his cock inches from her pussy. After she cums my wife's' pussy is sloppy wet and I knew that he would have no problem entering her. She kept her eyes close as he slipped himself into her.

Like most younger men once he had his cock in her all he was interested was his own pleasure. Jim must have been in over drive because he had no rhythm. He was like a race engine thrusting his cock in and out of my wife. Pam didn't look at me now and she let go of my hand. It's strange to be sitting next to your wife while some man is having sex with her. Jim wasn't very vocal till he grunted, pushed himself deep into Pam. I knew from the grunt that he came and it was pretty kinky! This guy had just cum in my wife! Guess that they both were worked up from all the bumping and grinding on the dance floor.

Jim stood up and removed his condom. It is strange seeing a man getting off of your wife, however, all I could think about was doing my wife. I moved between her legs and slipped myself into my wife's very wet pussy. She kissed me while her eyes started to tear up and a few escaped from her eyes, "I love you baby."

Pam wrapped her legs around me, giving me deeper access to her pussy. A strange thought came into my mind, in that just three feet behind me was the man who just enjoyed my wife and now this stranger was watching me having sex with my wife. Truth be said I wasn't upset or jealous but very turned on. Sure it felt kind of strange knowing that my wife had her first lover but this was actually something we shared together.

I tried my best but images of her and Jim flooded my mind pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I tried my best to last as I knew that Pam only came once from Jim eating her. Pam still had her eyes open and was watching me, her tears had stopped. When I looked at her she smiled and told me to cum in her.

That was it, I lost it. I gave one last hard thrust and held my self as deep in her as possible. Oh I love that feeling shooting my cum into her wet pussy. She looked so loving and caring. Once finished, I rolled off my wife. There he was, kind of funny that I had totally forgotten about Jim. But he was hard again.

"Mark, please don't be upset with me but I want him to fuck me again. Are you okay with that?"

I lightly reached out and touched Pam's face, "Why don't you get on your hands and knees."

Pam did just that, I knew that my wife loved getting it doggie style. This way, I was hoping she would suck on my cock. I moved in front of her and watched as Jim put on a fresh condom. The bed moved a little when Jim moved into place. Pam grunted and closed her eyes, I knew that Jim was entering my wife.

"How does that feel baby?"

She smiled, "Oh so good, he's all the way in me."

Jim started to work up a rhythm. From the look on Pam's face she was enjoying him! This time Jim was fucking my wife for both of there pleasure. Pam was able to control the dept of his cock and like most nights with me I'm sure that she kept her vagina walls tight against his cock.

Every now and then she would take me in her mouth, but the way that Jim was fucking her would cause my cock to pop out. The second time that she took me in her mouth; I was able to get my second erection for the night. Have to say that there is something so kinky about a man doing your wife while she desperately tries to take you in her mouth. The way that her body was moving from her lover slamming his cock deep into her pussy was very erotic.

The tighter she clamps down with her pussy the faster she reaches her own orgasm. I've never been able to get there with her with my cock, only with our dildo. The way that she was looking at me told me that she was getting close. Pam's moans and grunts became louder and she forgot about my cock and started to focus on what Jim was doing to her.

In a guttural voice, "Mark, oh Mark! I'm gonna cum. Oh baby, Mark hold me! I'm cumming!"

I've never been able to get Pam to come on my cock! I'm sure her reaching orgasm was due to having two lovers and lots of foreplay. I wasn't that jealous but wanted to feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. I wanted to feel her cumming on my cock, the way her pussy vibrates when she has an orgasm, but that would have to wait for another time.

Jim had that look, and by feeling her cum must have sent him over the edge. Watching Jim cum in my wife really got me off. The idea that this man could cum in my wife was freaking hot! However, there was no way we could allow him to remove his condom due to aids and other sexually transmitted diseases. Still, I loved watching him cum in her and having her looking at me with his cock pulsating deep in her pussy.

"I've never been fucked that long before."

Jim moved off the bed and started to gather his things.

I pulled her into my arms, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh god yes! From getting ready, dancing, you watching me with him and then you doing me! What a night! I'm so spent. Thank you so much!" She smiled at me, with so much love mirrored in her eyes.

As Jim got dressed, I grabbed a beer for Pam and I and then escorted him to the door. He thanked us for an amazing night and wanted to give us his cell number which we really didn't need.

Once he left Pam and I talked about the night, what we liked, didn't like, and things like that. Our bond grew stronger from sharing not just the sex but sharing our most intimate thoughts. She knew that I loved watching her with him and she loved having me watch. Nothing else happened on that trip except some hot sex. Pam was on fire all weekend and I woke up the next day with my cock in her mouth. Our batteries were recharged, and so was our marriage!

Part two will be posted tomorrow.

Would love to web cam with someone, someday!

12