Our Trip to New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a different aura about you. Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know," My wife blushed. "It's hard for me to explain to you. You can't understand it because you're not a woman. You'll never know what it's like to have a big beautiful black cock buried deep inside you."

Then, she quickly said, "I can't believe I said that."

"I know."

"I can't believe what we've done to our marriage, but we've changed it completely, haven't we?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, we sure have."

"I've been black fucked and I love it." Janet smiled, and she seemed turned on as she shook her head contemplatively. "I've become a black cock whore and you approve of it."

"Yes, and I love it, Sweetheart."

""I love it, too. Seeing that huge black cock sliding deep inside my white pussy, oh, it drives me crazy and makes me feel so damned good. Sometimes I think I'm going to lose my mind. I want to scream for joy. All I want is for Kevin to fuck me and to empty his seed deep inside me. Sometimes, I'm sorry we had my tubes tied."

"Honey, I'm sorry, too."

"Still, I feel like a new woman, empowered and completely fulfilled sexually." Janet looked into my eyes, "I love you, Charlie."

"I love you, Janet."

Kevin had been transferred to California but not before he'd used my lovely wife in every way a man could use a woman and she had responded passionately. He had her in several ways I've never had her. She'd almost gotten him out of her system but down deep I knew, given the opportunity, she would always be a black cock whore and that excited me. That's why we were in New Orleans.

We went to the club we heard about from the couple at Sans Souci, who were into interracial sex almost exclusively. The club was a private black club, which was open to white couples only. White husbands brought their wives to the club looking for well- endowed black men interested in interracial sex. She was eager to check out the club members whom she might have an interest and, of course, the man who wanted her. Several black men looked my wife over closely as soon as we entered the club, undressing her with their eyes, and ignoring me. It didn't take my wife long to find what she wanted.

She asked several well-dressed black men to dance with her. She didn't meet anyone who wasn't interested in her. I felt my cock throbbing with excitement as I saw black hands caress her back, sides, hips, breasts, inside her thighs and even slip under her sheer cocktail dress. The men were aware she was naked under her dress and they knew why she was there. She was another married white whore hooked on black cock. It was unbelievably stimulating to watch my beautiful young wife dancing so intimately with older black men who fucked white wives on an on-going basis.

After a short time I noticed my wife dancing with a large, muscular black man who held her tightly against him as if she belonged to him. Janet had told me she'd dance with the man she wanted for several dances; the one she would bring back to our room. That would be my cue to leave and hide in the closet. When they continued dancing I slipped away and hurried back to our room and slipped into my hiding place.

My sensuous wife and the large black man entered our room approximately forty-five minutes later. The top of her head didn't even reach his shoulders and she looked like she was still in college compared to him. My wife works out religiously three times a week and she jogs most evenings during the week. She has long muscular legs as a result of her addiction to running and that's the only time she wears a bra. Her firm breasts, capped by mocha colored nipples, are extremely sensitive as I mentioned earlier. She loves to have her nipples licked, sucked and bitten and it makes her very excited.

I was surprised my wife had chosen such a large black man. He was easily six feet five inches tall and weighed two hundred and fifty pounds or more. He reminded me of Jason Pierre-Paul, the New York Giants defensive end whose parents immigrated to the United States from Haiti. His skin color is very black and so was this man's. He was very big that was for sure and he could have played linebacker for the New Orleans Saints. Janet sat on the edge of the bed beside him and addressed him as Derell. The contrast in skin tones between Derell and my wife was dramatic and as a result quite stimulating. He was a beautiful physical specimen and my wife looked like a little girl sitting next to him.

When I peeked through the door, I saw he'd already removed his slacks and Janet's cocktail dress was off and she was naked, almost. Derell had pulled the covers of the king sized bed down and I had a clear view of them. They sat close to each other and my wife wore only her high heels. I watched them kissing passionately as Derell's thick tongue slipped into my wife's mouth and she sucked on it hungrily. His jet black hands squeezed her pale, white breasts and pinched her mauve colored nipples, leaving red finger marks upon her tits. He sucked each of her erect nipples into his mouth, biting them until she moaned and placed her hands on the back of his head holding him tightly against her breasts. He laughed and said, "You love the black cock don't you, bitch?"

Janet looked straight into his face with lust in her eyes, "Yes, Derell, I love black cock very much."

Derell asked her if the white man she'd been with when she came into the club was her husband.

Janet didn't hesitate as she continued to look deeply into his eyes and replied, "Yes."

Derell laughed deep in his chest and said, "He knows you're a black cock whore, doesn't he?"

My beautiful wife met his gaze unashamedly and responded, "Yes."

Derell then said, "And he is your willing cuckold."

"Yes, he is. He has been my willing cuckold for five years, now" my beautiful young wife replied.

Derell sucked her excited nipples into his mouth and bit them teasingly before standing up and taking his shirt and socks off. He was powerfully built with broad shoulders, muscular arms, a narrow waist and well-developed legs. His huge black cock stuck out and pointed directly at my wife. It had to be over ten inches in length and at least six inches in circumference. Janet couldn't keep her eyes or hands off his cock; stroking and caressing it lovingly as he took her high heels off and caressed her muscular legs. He glanced at her baby-smooth pussy and smiled at her as he said, "Nice."

Derell wasn't in a hurry as he continued sucking and nibbling on Janet's mocha colored areolas and erect nipples. He kissed one nipple and sucked it into his mouth and then he kissed her other nipple and sucked it as well. My wife moaned deep in her throat and her hips involuntarily began rising upwards. Derell slipped a finger into my wife's moist pussy quickly followed by another finger and then another while his thumb teased her clit and when he withdrew them and I could see her juices glistening on his black fingers when he stuck them into her mouth and she sucked on them tasting her pussy.

"Fuck girl, look at my black hands on your lily white body. Such pale white skin looks so fucking hot against my black body. You've got to be the whitest girl I've ever met. I'm going to enjoy fucking your little pink pussy."

Darrell began to finger and rub my wife's clit at the same time and it was obvious she was enjoying it. Janet moaned louder as Darrell continued to rub her pussy. She leaned into him and both of her hands tenderly stroked his massive cock as she stuck her tongue in his ear. When she did that he pulled her to him and kissed her as he said, "I'm gonna fuck you so good." He kissed her again and I could hear her breathing loudly as her wet pussy made obscene sucking sounds around his fingers.

Derell eased my wife onto her back upon the bed and lowered his face to her pussy. My wife is extremely sensitive and Derell was quite skilled at eating pussy. Within minutes she was moaning loudly and then softly screaming as her hips pussy fucked his face.

When she began to orgasm her hips started to spasm uncontrollably. She tried to pull away from him and I knew she felt too sensitive for him to continue at that moment. He ignored her attempts to pull away from him as he held her tightly and continued to lick and suck her swollen clit. She quickly experienced another intense orgasm but stronger than the previous one. Derell persisted in working her pussy over and he was pleased and excited. Every man enjoys satisfying a beautiful woman and Derell was satisfying a very beautiful young woman, my wife, and he had no intention of stopping. He continued eating her pussy and I saw his swollen cock was as big as any black cock I had ever seen.

After he'd made her cum a number of times he climbed on top of her facing the bottom of the bed in the classical sixty-nine position and spread her alabaster thighs wide apart with his muscular arms and big black hands as his big tongue resumed its assault upon her distended clit. My wife kissed the head of his cock and then moved her face upwards and the head of his cock slid between her wet lips into her mouth. He moaned as more of his cock went into her mouth. I watched her cheeks hollow and she began sucking on it hungrily as if her life depended on it. Her hands cupped his black ass cheeks and pulled hard taking more of his huge ebony cock into her mouth. Her lips and mouth were stretched almost obscenely as she sucked his cock.

She paid particular attention to his fat cock head; sucking it into her mouth, teasing it with her teeth before allowing it to 'pop' loudly out of her mouth. Then, she teased his frenulum, under his cock head, nibbling and sucking on it, before taking as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could. She almost choked and tears ran down her cheeks but she swallowed again and again even when some of his pre-cum ran off her lips onto her chin. My wife is a fantastic cock sucker and she had experience when we met, but she's had a lot more since we married.

After about thirty minutes, during which time Derell made Janet cum effortlessly and at will, he was ready to mount her. He sat up and turned around and positioned her on her hands and knees facing away from him and she laid her head sideways on the bed. His cock jutted straight out from his loins as he moved behind her and briefly teased her lips with the blunt head of his penis. I drew in a deep breath when I saw that his penis was easily ten inches, perhaps even longer, and unusually thick. I wondered what he was going to do to my wife's vagina.

He teasingly rubbed the mushroom head of his cock against my wife's dripping pussy lips and then withdrew his cock. He was toying with her, intensifying her longing for his cock. The bulbous head of his black dick glistened with her juices as he began to enter her while he talked to her. "This is what you came here for isn't it? You came here for a big black cock to fuck your hungry little pussy because your husband doesn't satisfy you, does he?"

I was surprised to hear my sweet wife respond, "No, he doesn't. He used to before I was with a black man, until I learned about black men."

Derell responded, "Now you need a real cock to satisfy you don't you, bitch? Some brother turned you into his black cock whore, didn't he?"

Janet moaned, almost sobbing, "Yes."

He laughed obscenely and said, "You're a sweet little white wife, at least to most people, but to black men you're nothing but another married white whore hooked on black cock."

Janet softly replied, "I didn't mean to, I didn't want to do it. I didn't want it. I never planned on doing it. It was my husband's idea; it was almost like he was obsessed. He just had to see me having sex with a black man. I finally gave in because I thought it would satisfy him once and for all and he would shut up. But once I had been fucked by a black cock, a huge black cock, and he'd made me cum the way he did; well, that black man owned my pussy and we both knew it. I wanted more; I had to have more. I can't help it; it's just the way it is, since that first evening I became a helpless whore for black cock."

"I know a lot of white women like you who think they can have it black once then go back; it doesn't work that way, no sir. We're a drug like crack. Know a few women who have given up everything; husband, family, kids, home, job, you name it to be with their black lovers. My first white woman was my high school English teacher and I wasn't her first black. She divorced her husband after he found out. She was so addicted that she went to work in an inner city school to have as much black cock as she wanted. The school found out. I know what you're thinking, they fired her right? No. The principal, all the coaches and even an administrator blackmailed her into becoming the school whore and all of them used her. I have several white friends who asked me to fuck their wives and you know what? I'm still fucking them, every one of those wives. My guess is your husband lines you up with as many black men as he can find. No brother can blame you for being hooked on black cock, bitch."

"Please stop talking and fuck me Derell." Derell couldn't take any more and he spread her legs a little further apart and lifted her ass high while she turned her head to one side and laid it flat upon the bed. "Make me your whore, Derell. Fuck my white married pussy."

He lined up his huge cock up at the entrance to her dripping cunt and began to enter her. Janet was already moaning and her hand cupped his ball sac as the light reflected off of her wedding ring that I had given her seven years earlier even as she backed her ass towards him. My own cock was hard and leaking clear fluids as I removed it from my pants to masturbate as I watched him begin to slide his huge cock into my wife's pussy. They both had a look of discomfort on their faces.

"Fuck girl! Your pussy is tight," Darrell complained. Janet exclaimed, "It's not as if you have a small cock! Just go slow okay?"

Derell continued trying to work his massive dick into my young wife's pussy. I sat there watching excitedly as he continued to work his tool deeper and deeper into her pussy. He was teasing her as he slowly lined up his cock, jutting straight out from his loins, with her pussy. He patiently worked his massive cock into her pussy and in about two minutes his cum filled balls slapped against her pretty little asshole. "Fuck woman, your pussy took me balls deep!"

Janet could feel the head of his dick pressing against her cervix when he slid into her pussy. Now, he leaned over her and placed his muscular black hands on her pale white shoulders and pulled her body against him as his penis began striking her cervix deep inside her hungry vagina. He was completely inside her and she was moaning loudly when she began cumming.

"Oh yes, Baby, Baby! Make me your little white whore!" she cried.

Derell had a smirk on his face as he asked her, "Doesn't your husband ever fuck you, bitch? Your pussy is so tight you'd think he never fucks you." Janet moaned again and Darrel asked her if it was good. Janet explained to him that she'd never been so filled up in her entire life. He laughed and told her, "To take deep breaths; because she belonged to him now and he was going to fuck her like she belonged to him."

"Ohhhh...........ohhhhhh...........ohhhhhhh............ohhhhhhh!" Janet cried out loudly and began to moan in time to each thrust of Derell's huge cock. I watched him pull back and pause as he smiled at her before slamming forward until the bulbous head of his cock slammed against her cervix causing my wife to scream in pain.

"Aieeeeeee............ahhhhhhhhhh............stop.............it hurts...........it hurts..........you're too biggggggggg, Derell. Your cock is too big for my pussy."

"Just wait baby; it's about to feel a hell of a lot better. Sex with your husband will never be the same ever again," he replied. At that point Derell pulled slightly out of her and then slammed his monstrous cock deep inside her until his cum-filled balls slammed loudly against her tiny red asshole.

Derell ignored her cries of pain and continued fucking her. I was excited and concerned about her at the same time, but I was about ready to cum myself. As I watched him fucking her she began to back her sweet little ass onto his huge cock, slowly at first and then faster, moving back and then forwards as she fucked herself furiously back onto his cock.

Then he began to talk to her, "That's right bitch, fuck that dick, yeah, fuck that dick, yeah, that's right. Give it up; give that pussy up, bitch. You gotta let it go. Give that pussy up to that black dick, yeah. Give it up, give it up, you gotta give it up. Uh huh, take that big dick and I'll fuck you silly. Yeah, you're taking that big black dick, bitch. You're liking it now, uh huh, yeah, you're liking it now. Yeah, your cumming now, keep on cumming, bitch. Take that black cock, baby."

"Ohh, ahhhh, ohhhh, uh huh, ahhhh, Na hah!" Janet was breathing loudly as she began cumming hard on his huge cock while making unintelligible sounds. She was in a world of her own, a world of her own and Derell's. "Uh, Uh, ahhhh, Ahh, Fuck me!"

I couldn't take it any longer. My eight inch dick exploded all over the closet door.

I watched my wife crying and cumming and crying all at the same time as Derell "began making her his whore". Janet was moaning continuously now and her right foot shook uncontrollably. Her foot always does that when she's cumming. Derell grabbed her long hair and pulled her body back hard onto his oversized cock. I had a great view of his enormous tool sliding in and out of her pretty pink pussy which gaped widely now and clung possessively to his oversized organ. She was stretched wider than I had ever seen her. Her pussy lips clung greedily to his shaft as if reluctant to give up his cock if only for a few seconds. The more Janet's black sexing humiliated me, the more I loved it.

As the fucking continued, I heard Janet's pleadings change as Derell sliced in and out of her, faster and faster.

"Oh yes, Lover, feed me your black cock, feed little Janet your black cock!"

I listened to my wife moaning continuously, now. I couldn't believe the size of Derell's cock; it made mine look like a little boy's by comparison.

"Damn, bitch! You feel like a fuck'n virgin! Either you haven't had it in a hell of a long time or your husband must be as thick as my finger! Damn, you're tight!"

Derell placed a pillow under Janet's pussy forcing her ass up higher as his huge black hands clutched her ankles and he pounded her pussy steadily. Then his hands moved to her tight ass and pulled her back on his cock as the bed springs shrieked loudly. "Are you taking that? Take that dick, bitch"

"Ahh, Ohh, Uh huh!"

"Keep taking that dick."

Janet was lying flat on the bed now and he crawled up on top of her ass with his feet on both sides of her. She moaned when she felt his huge cock lying in the crack of her ass. His hard black cock lay on top of her ass from the bottom of her cheeks almost to her lower back before he guided his enormous cock into her tight married pussy as she resumed making small unintelligible sounds. My sweet young wife was cumming like a faucet and I was masturbating furiously in the closet.

Then, Derell turned Janet over on her back and continued fucking her in the missionary position.

"Who fucks you the way you're supposed to be fucked?"

"You do!"

"When was the last time a white man fucked you like this?"

"Never, Never, Never! Uh, Yeah Ahh, Ahh!"

"You cumming, Baby? You cumming? Cumming from black dick?

"Yessss!"

He was holding her wrists in his hands now and he said, "I got you tied down baby, you're mine, now. You're not going nowhere, you fucking cunt."