Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stated to penetrate her, I felt I was half way in but she moved her hips back, preventing me some to keep my thrust in her pussy. I grabbed her other leg and lifted her knee to her shoulder, allowing my cock to enter her easily. I started to pound her pussy slowly at first.

"You like Javier's cock Raquel" Mayo asked Raquel.

"Yes" She responded.

Mayo and me kept kissing Raquel, Mayo sucker her tits and kissed her all over.

"Javier, lay on you back and Raquel get on top of Javier" She told us.

We did as told; Raquel got on top of me and Mayo fed my cock into her pussy, then I started to feel Mayo licking my balls, she licked Raquel ass and pussy as I fucked her. I could not see Mayo but could feel her licking and sucking Raquel and me. I stated to kiss Raquel deeply, stock my tongue all the way to her throat. Mayo took my cock out of Raquel's pussy and stated to suck it, then placed it again inside of Raquel's pussy.

I felt Raquel cum on my cock. She grabbed me and kissed me back. Mayo kept licking her ass and my balls. I could not hold it any longer, I dropped all my cum deep inside Raquel's pussy. She lay on top of me, we kissed each other.

"Raquel, lay on you back" Mayo said.

Mayo got between Raquel's leg and started to lick her pussy, she licked, sucked and kissed her pussy until it was clean from any of my cum. I approached mayo and kissed her telling her how much I loved her.

"I told you were going to fuck her" my wife told me smiling.

The three of us relaxed on the bed, none of us said anything for about two minutes. I had a woman on each arm, two beautiful woman that any man would love to fuck.

It was around 12:30 PM and the three of us were hungry. We decided to order room service. About 45 minutes later our food was delivered to our room. We ate and then relaxed on the bed. We talk about sex, about how bad Mario was in bed. Raquel told us that she hardly had had orgasms with Mario; that it was always about him and him getting a blow job from her.

"By the way Raquel, you did not get to suck my cock" I told Raquel.

"I'll do it if you lick my pussy" she told me.

Without any further conversation, she moved herself on top of me and we engaged in a deep 69 position. She was good sucking cock, I could feel he throat massaging the head of my cock, it felt so good I had to tell Mayo what she was doing. I played with her ass and licked her pussy.

Then suddenly, I had the urge to finger her ass.

"Please, no, I had never had anal sex" it hurts.

"Come on Raquel; don't tell me you are anal virgin" Mayo asked her.

"Yes, I am" she responded.

Mayo stated to tell her what we have been doing sexually in our last two days in Rhodes, Mayo told her about the nude beach, the beach guys and her with them.

"I am not saying I was anal virgin, Javier had fucked my ass many, many times, he was the first guy that fucked my ass, but not anymore, and I want more, so come on, let's me see how Javier gets you ass." Mayo told Raquel.

Sometimes when Mayo talks, people may misunderstand when she is mad or just making her point. This time Mayo was just making her point but Raquel thought she was mad at her and I saw something I had seen earlier before on Raquel's face, she was accepting what Mayo was telling her, either she liked it or not. Mayo had some or a lot of power of command over Raquel, I wanted to find out.

Raquel lay on her stomach and Mayo spread her ass chicks.

"Javier, look at that tight ass" Mayo said it getting her finger wet with saliva and inserting her middle finger deep in her ass.

Mayo stated to push in and out of Raquel ass her middle finger, she smiled at me; she enjoyed what she was doing to Raquel.

"Sit in front of her, I want Raquel to suck you cock while I finger her ass" Mayo told me.

A few minutes went by before Mayo told me to get behind Raquel.

"Raquel, spread you ass chicks with your hands and tell Javier you him to fuck you ass." Mayo told Raquel while spreading her ass chicks and exposing her brown anus

"Javier, fuck my ass" Raquel told me.

I stated to get in position behind her when Mayo grabbed my cock and started to slide it in Raquel's ass.

She kissed me while she placed the tip on her ass hole.

"Fuck her ass" Mayo told me.

I started to penetrate her asshole but she cried out in pain. I told Mayo to get me the bottle of baby oil from the bathroom. I poured baby oil on her ass and finger her ass some with the bay oil.

"Relax Raquel, you are tense and making it bad for you" Mayo told her.

"Please, don't do it, it hurts" Raquel said.

I lay on top of her and told her to relax, that I will get it in slowly.

I felt her ass chicks relax; Mayo grabbed my cock and stated to placed at the entrance of Raquel asshole.

"Here we go, relax Raquel, Javier go easy on her" Mayo was telling us.

I had it half way in, Raquel tensed some, I did not wanted to get it out again. I was almost flat on top of her while Mayo kept pushing my cock in her ass from between my legs, I could feel Mayo's hand pushing my cock inside of Raquel anus.

"Raquel, baby, relax, it is in already, I won't start fucking you until you are completely relax, I will wait for you to relax your ass, I don't want to cause pain on you" I whispered on Raquel's ear.

A few seconds later I could feel her ass chicks has softened, her anal muscles wee relaxed and my cock could move more freely inside of her. I stated to push my cock all the way in and out. I started to fuck her slowly, I could feel she was relaxed and was accepting it.

I stated to pound her ass harder until I sat on her legs, I had my cock in her ass and I watched it going and out of her ass, I loved it. Mayo was beside me watching my cock fuck another woman's asshole. Mayo kissed me deeply, she had never kissed me so passionately before.

"Do you like fucking her ass" Mayo asked me.

"Yes, I do" I told my wife.

"I knew you were going to love this, I knew you were going to love fucking her" Mayo told me and kissed me while I kept fucking Raquel's ass.

I grabbed Raquel by her hips and placed her on her hand and knees on the bed, I wanted to fuck her doggy. I went back to her asshole, this time with one push I penetrated her all the way, I could see my cock was completely inside of her; while I pumped her hard. I saw Mayo son her back in front of Raquel, Raquel was licking her pussy and her asshole while I fucked her. I stated to switch back and forth between her ass and her pussy. Every time I pushed it in, Raquel buried her mouth in my wife's pussy.

I grabbed her by the hips and held her tight to me while I pumped her hard until I dumped my cum in her ass, I pushed my cock hard in her, I had my cock all the way in when I felt my cum was being delivered deep in her.

I fell on top of her, my weight on top of her, my cock still in her ass. I relaxed like that for a few minutes. I heard Mayo and Raquel talk, but did not pay any attention to their conversation.

My cock got flaccid in her ass until it came out. I took a look at Raquel's ass by spreading her ass chicks. Cum was coming out and it was tight anymore, it was not the same I had seen a few hours before.

It was almost 3:30 PM, Raquel told us that Mario was going to pick her up around 4:30 PM, they had to go and pick up some other person and meet other persons at a restaurant later that evening.

"You know, the usual run around Mario and I do, go here, pickup someone here, go there; come back here" Raquel complained while getting her swimming suit on.

"I wish you could have gone with us to the beach" I told Raquel.

She smiled at me and kissed me, then did the same with Mayo, but she kissed Mayo deeply in her mouth.

"Let's have breakfast together tomorrow, 9:00AM" she told us.

"See you tomorrow at 9:00AM" Mayo responded while she started to walk out the door.

I kissed Mayo, I told her how good and how unforgettable this day will be for me.

"Javier, the day is not over yet; remember, we have to be at the beach at 4:00PM" she told me while heading to the bathroom.

12