All Comments on 'Our Violent Arguments'

by WynterIsComing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 6 years ago
YO

OMG I need to know who he is towards her!!! Ah I need another chapter, that was a great first start. I hope she fights back even more with whatever relationship they have going on. I hope there is another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abuse isn't ok

What you wrote is what I went through time after time with my first husband because I was young and afraid and embarrassed by what people would think if they knew. I am sobbing after reading this because I couldn't stop myself once the abuse started. I enjoy the fantasy of this category, now that I am safe and loved, but this was too real for me.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
Hot!

Very well written! Loved this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well Written and Disturbing

This was so well written and disturbing at the same time. I have these dark fantasies of being treated like a sub slut. Although I have played some of these fantasies out in real life with my hubby, we have boundaries. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I was forced to experience my fantasies with someone I didn't completely trust...and that's exactly what this story reminded me of. Your writing is so vivid, raw, and just REAL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My fav on Literotica

I keep coming back to that story whenever i'm on Literotica, it's written just how I like it to be, kinky as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more!

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH

Please give us another chapter with these two and their volatile relationship!

RineStepRineStepover 4 years ago
I Personally LoVed It

Hope U Publish Another..!!!! That's The Price Of An Older Lover..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very disturbing and I felt uncomftorble while reading it. I like kinky stories but this is ABUSE

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Okay, I liked it, but that ending made it hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous