Our Weekend with Amber Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife shares husband with best friend.
6.8k words
4.53
73.5k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsskas
rsskas
141 Followers

My wife and I have been married for several years and we have a very active sex life. Kim is about 5'4" and has a naturally darker complexion. She is shapely and stacked. She carries DD tits with nice big areolas and big nipples that she loves to have sucked. She also LOVES to flaunt her body whenever she gets the chance. As a matter of fact, she is always topless at our home, if not completely naked. That means I walk around with a boner pretty much all the time. One of her favorite things is for me to see her at home and jerk off to her.

Kim is the adventurous type. She loves to answer the door in just a towel or a robe that happens to be open. It's a safe bet that there is not a delivery guy in our area that has not seen her mostly, if not completely, naked. She hardly ever wears panties and takes advantage of that to moon people just for fun.

She has also told me about her many fantasies. All of her fantasies include she and I in a variety of situations. But there is one that does not. This fantasy is to see me with another woman. It is also the one she can not get out of her mind as of late.

One day recently, she came to me and said that she was wanting to go see her friend, Amber, for the upcoming holiday weekend and wanted to know if I wanted to go. Kim and Amber had been college roommates and are still extremely close. They consider themselves best friends. My wife has told me that the two of them have played around sexually, but she has never clarified what that means. Of course, that has always left me wondering.

I was not all that excited to hang out in a hotel room by myself for an entire holiday weekend. Needless to say, I was a bit hesitant to accept her invitation. As an attempt to persuade me, she handed me tickets to a weekend baseball series in the city where Amber lived and asked if that would influence my decision. She said I could enjoy the games and she and Amber would get to spend some girl time together. I knew I was being set up, but I was good with it. Besides, Amber is very enjoyable to be around.

The long weekend arrived and we made it to town without any issues. We arrived at the hotel and Amber was waiting for us in the lobby. She is a very beautiful woman. Amber is very athletic with all of the right curves in all of the right places. However, she doesn't ever show anything off. She always looks very professional and is always in complete control. She was dressed in a silk blouse, nice jeans and sandals. Typical for Amber.

While we were all at dinner, the two of them talked and talked while I halfway listened to their conversation. They discussed jobs, families and old friends. After they had a few glasses of wine, the conversation turned much more personal.

"How is your sex life?" my wife asked.

Amber reminded Kim that she has always been more focused on her career than relationships or sex.

"I know that. When is the last time you had sex?" Kim asked.

"It's been a while," was Amber's response.

"Do you masturbate a lot?" my wife asked next.

"Not really," was her answer.

"Why the fuck not?" Kim asked in a bit of a scolding tone.

Amber just shrugged her shoulders as if to say that it was not a big deal to her. To Kim, masturbation is a normal part of her every day activities.

Finally, my wife asked, "Do you at least have sexual fantasies?"

Amber answered, "I don't really know enough to have an elaborate fantasy life. However, I would like to be able to run my hands all over a man's body for as long as I want."

"Well, I have a fantasy too," Kim announced. "One, I really want to watch my husband with another woman. Two, I would love to watch you loose complete control and get the shit fucked out of you."

"Really?" Amber asked, not realizing the significance of what was just said.

I know that Kim is interested in seeing me with someone else. However, I thought this one was probably just pure fantasy. None of her fantasies involved others as participants. I thought it was something she just thought about, but not one she would pursue. More importantly, I knew that she was not stating these as two different fantasies. She was saying that she wanted to see her husband fucking the shit our of her best friend!

I looked over to Kim to be sure that my instinct was correct. She slid her hand in my lap and started rubbing my dick through my pants. Holy Shit! I was right! Then, she came right out with it and told Amber that she would love to watch her getting fucked by me. Amber was definitely caught off guard, but seemed interested.

After our meal, I was starting out for the stadium and the ladies were headed out to spend some time together. Amber and I have always superficially kissed hello and goodbye. However, when she came over and gave me a kiss goodbye, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever received. She pressed her body right against mine. Then she very gently slid her tongue in my mouth and used it to briefly play with my tongue. I was not expecting that.

As Kim kissed me goodbye, she whispered in my ear, "Please do this for me."

"Let's see what happens," I told my wife, still not sure what she had in mind.

The stadium was about half full and I was sitting pretty much off to myself. As I took my seat, my mind lingered on the conversation from earlier. As the game got underway, I received a text from my wife. "Are you up for a game?" she asked.

We love to play a game we call "What Would You Do...?" We send each other various pictures and ask what the other person would do if faced with what was in the picture. This is a very sexually charged game for us. We have a great time with it. I assumed she was wanting to get Amber involved.

"Sure," I responded.

I immediately received a close up picture of Kim's wide open mouth. Her lips were moist and her tongue was hanging just out of her mouth. This is the pose she strikes when she wants to suck my dick. We can be at home, at a restaurant, or on a walk and it always means the same thing.

"I would slide my dick in your mouth," I said. This is my usual response and I figured Kim had told Amber so.

"I would love for you to cum in my mouth so I could swallow it all. I love the taste of your cum," she said.

I realized right then that this would move very fast. My dick started to tingle at the thought, but I tried to focus on the ball game.

A little bit later, I got a picture of Kim in a dressing room. They were obviously shopping. She was standing in the middle of the stall in what she calls her "Fuck Me Underwear." It is one of the few sets of underwear she actually owns. Her bra is completely see through and very low cut. It perfectly shows off her awesome, all-natural, bags of fun. Additionally, it shows off her big, round and very dark areolas and nipples.

She had on what was officially called a G-string. However, it was more string than anything else. Two of the strings curved around her hips and a third string plunged between her legs. It showed off her completely shaved pussy. The string was swallowed up by her pussy lips and then disappeared underneath her as it traced a thin line up the crack of her round ass. She was standing with her feet apart, her hands on her hips along with a very horny look on her face.

I was completely captivated by the picture. I am used to getting pictures like this from Kim, but this time, I knew it was not just for me. It was for Amber as well. Also, the picture was taken by Amber. My dick started pressing against my shorts.

"I would look at you while my dick got hard," I diplomatically replied.

That wasn't completely true. If I was there, I would have ripped off what she had on, bent her over and pounded her pussy from behind until she fell forward in a huge orgasm and I blew my load deep inside of her juicy cunt. However, Amber would also be reading my response and I wasn't sure if that was too much.

"Hmm. Is that all?" she answered. "I would expect you to throw me down and drill me right here until I had a screaming orgasm. But, I know you are being polite. Please don't be."

"Understood," I confirmed.

"I love to see your cock getting hard while you are looking at me. I would also love for you to slam your dick in and out of me until you blast the inside of my pussy with your cum," she said.

After a while, I got the next picture. This time it was Amber. She was standing in the same dressing room in just her underwear in almost the same pose. I had never seen Amber like this and all I could think was, "Daaaammnn!" I sat staring at her picture. I finally snapped to when someone hit a home run and the crowd went crazy.

Amber was wearing a very sexy set of lavender colored underwear. Her skin looked like pure, smooth porcelain. The color of her underwear against the creaminess of her skin was stunning. Her bra gently held what were very full C cup or more likely D cup breasts that were held together just enough to draw my attention. It caused me to wonder what it would be like to slide my dick between them. Just over the top edge of her bra, her pink areolas were peaking out.

She was also wearing a very lacy thong. It cradled her hips and covered her womanhood. However, it was very low cut in the front. I could see that she was completely bare there as well. Now my dick was ready to rip out of my shorts.

"What would you do with me like this?" Amber asked.

What?!? This was Amber asking, not Kim. I remembered that Kim had asked me not to hold back. So, I said, "I would pull my dick out and stroke it while I thought about fucking your tits."

"I have never thought of myself like that," she said.

"Well, I will from now on," I added.

As my mind was racing and I was trying to focus on the baseball game, I received another picture. This time, Kim was in the middle of the dressing room, on her knees, topless and pressing her big tits together with her arms.

"What would you do?" she asked.

"I would definitely fuck your big tits," I immediately responded.

"I would want you to shoot me in the face with your cum," she stated.

"I could do that," I said.

Now my dick was starting to throb. Luckily, I had brought a light jacket with me to the game just in case it got chilly. So, I had it across my lap. With it being a less than full crowd and with no one sitting too close, I started gently rubbing my dick under my jacket. I was not sure how much more of this I could take.

After another inning, my phone alerted me again. This time, my mouth dropped open. Amber was completely naked and down on her hands and knees. Her milky white tits hung down and her nipples were definitely hard. I almost shot my load in my pants right then.

"What would you do with me now?" she asked.

What would I do? The better question is what I wouldn't do. My wife's best friend is sending me naked, suggestive pictures of herself that my wife is not only aware of, but she is taking and obviously giving her directions of what to do.

"I would get naked in front of you and lay on my back on the floor. I would slowly slide underneath you until my face was between your legs. While you watch my dick, I would slowly eat your wet pussy until you came," I said.

Then Amber said, "While you did that, I would suck your dick until you came in my mouth. I would also rub my tits all over you. I hope you would pull on my nipples. I love that." With that, I knew Amber was feeling more comfortable.

I unzipped my shorts and slid my hand inside of them so I could at least hold my dick. I knew if I got too aggressive, I would cum right there. So, I gently rubbed my dick as much as I could get away with.

I tried to watch the game while my mind swirled. I would pull up the pictures of Kim and then of Amber while I rubbed my throbbing rod. If this was the start of the weekend, what else was going to happen? Then, I got the final picture.

Both of the women were naked and down on their elbows and knees facing away from the camera. It was a perfect picture of two of the best asses you will ever see. My wife's was slightly darker while Amber's was creamy white. They were the type of asses that you want to rub your face all over. I regularly do that to the darker one.

They were bent over with their knees spread so there was a very clear view of their assholes and their pussies. I could see that there lips were swollen, wet and open. They had obviously been playing with them before they took the picture. Then a new question came.

"Which one would you choose?" they asked.

That's not how this game goes! What the fuck! I waited for a couple of minutes trying to figure out exactly what to say. Which one? What am I supposed to say to that? How can I choose? Then I got another message.

"Well, you don't have to choose because you are going to get both this weekend," was the response.

"Seriously?!? I must be dreaming," I said to myself. "Kim was serious."

That was all I could take. I zipped up my shorts and headed for the restroom. The game was close and a ways from being over, but I didn't care. The restroom was empty and I chose the very last stall. Once I was inside, I locked the door, dropped my shorts and had a seat. My dick jumped out of my shorts like it was a spring. I pulled up the last picture and jerked my dick for all I was worth. I had been thinking about fucking Kim since the picture of her in those "Fuck Me Underwear." Then the thought of doing the same to Amber came to mind. Is this really happening? I wondered if Amber liked being fucked in the ass like Kim did. She often walks up to me and tells me that she wants my dick in her ass right then. I am always happy to comply. Would Amber? It didn't take long until I blew my load.

After I regained my breath, I took a picture and sent it to my wife with the message, "Thank you both. I hope you two are having a good time?"

"FUCK YES WE ARE!!" was the response. "We got what we wanted...for you to jerk off looking at us."

The game was still going on, but I decided to head back to the hotel. I text Kim to let her know I was leaving. She said they were in the hotel bar having drinks and that they would meet me in the room when they were done.

I got back to the room before they did and I jumped in the shower. After a couple of minutes, I could hear them come into the room. A few minutes later, the bathroom door slightly opened. A hand slipped inside and the lights were turned off. It was now completely dark. Then, the shower door opened.

"It's me," Amber said. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Of course not," I said.

She said that Kim wanted her to join me, but she was a bit nervous. Remembering the fantasy she shared earlier in the evening, I told her there were conditions if she wanted to share my shower. I informed her that the lights will stay off and she needed run her hands all over my body for as long as she wanted. Also, she was required to say, out loud, exactly what she was doing.

As Amber got in the spacious shower with me, I heard my wife slip into the bathroom. However, she didn't get in the shower with us or even say a word. She obviously just wanted to listen.

"What's first?" I asked. "Be specific."

She said, "I want to stand face to face with you under the water."

I asked her if she was comfortable being in a shower with a man. She said that it had been a long time.

"Come closer," I instructed.

She slowly moved under the water and was as close to me as she could get without us touching. I could feel the warmth of her body. I reached my hands out and pulled her right up against me. Her breasts pressed into me.

"Is this what you mean?" I asked.

A very quiet "Yes" was all she said.

"Then say so and do it," I encouraged her.

Amber slid her hands up my chest and around the back of my deck. The next thing I knew, we were very passionately kissing under the water. It wasn't you normal, average making out type of kissing. It was the type of kissing you do when you know you are about to get laid. This continued for a while until my dick was hard and was pushing into her skin. She finally backed away.

"I want to feel your body," she blurted out.

"Go ahead, but tell me what you are doing," I reminded her.

"I have my hands on the back of your head. I can feel my breasts pressed against your chest with the water running between our bodies. I can also feel your dick pressed against me."

She continued by saying, "My hands are sliding around the sides of your head and are now on the sides of you face. I am putting my fingers in your mouth. You are sucking on them. I love for my nipples to be sucked like that."

Kim loves to have her nipples sucked in a more aggressive, but tender manner. It seems like Amber liked that as well. My dick was now at full attention and rubbing against Amber's body.

"Now I am stepping behind you and I am running my hands up and down your back. I am running my hands down over your ass as I press my breasts into your back. My nipples are so hard rubbing against your body."

She spent some time grabbing and caressing my ass and my hips. All the while, she rubbed her tits all over my back. She would rub them gently against me for a while. I could feel her nipples drawing lines in the water. Then she would press them into me as hard as she could.

"I am moving around in front of you. I am rubbing my hands on your chest. I am rubbing your stomach and sliding down to your hips. I really want to hold your dick. Your dick is now in my hands. You are so hard! I want to play with your balls. Is it OK if I play with your balls?"

I moved one her hands from my shaft and slid it down to my balls. She started working my balls and rubbing my dick at the same time. She had such a gentle touch.

"I am running my hand up and down your dick while I am massaging your balls. I want you to put your hands on my chest. Please grab my tits."

I took a handful of each one and gently kneaded them for a few minutes.

"Wow! Your dick is getting even harder as you do that. Please don't stop."

I remembered her request during the game and took a hold of both of her nipples. I rolled them between my fingers as she moaned to my touch. Then, I pulled on them until she leaned into me again.

"Fuuuccck! That feels so good," she sighed.

She continued to explore my body for quite a while. Her hands touched every inch and she was describing it the entire time. Just standing there was about the hardest thing I have ever done. However, I knew that this was her fantasy and I wanted to grant it for her. Finally, we heard the unmistakable sound of Kim's sliding around on the cabinet and her juicy pussy being fingered. Then, we heard her let out a huge groan as she came listening to us.

"This is so fucking hot," Kim quietly said.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked.

At the same time, they both answered, "Yes!"

After some more exploration of my body and me gently pulling on and playing with her nipples, Amber slid out of the shower. Kim and Amber left the bathroom. I finished my shower, put on a robe and joined them in the other room.

Kim was, sort of, in her clothes and Amber was in a robe. They were both sitting on the end of the bed. I sat on the couch across the room. The couch was flanked by two overstuffed chairs and a very large coffee table was at the center of the group.

I told them that I had an idea for the next part of the evening. I pointed at my wife and told her that she was going to give all of the instructions. She about jumped out of her chair with excitement. She got a huge, devilish grin on her face and she rubbed her hands together. I noticed that Amber had quite a big smile on her face as well.

"You got it. But, everyone has to do what I say. Is that right?" Kim asked.

rsskas
rsskas
141 Followers
12