Our Weekend with Amber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsskas
rsskas
141 Followers

I nodded my head and then looked at Amber. She looked back at me and took a deep breath.

"I will do whatever you want me to do," she said. "But I have one condition first." Looking at my wife, she said "First, you have to strip completely naked right here in front of us and masturbate."

That was a reasonable request considering the situation. It was also not going to be a problem for my wife. She enjoys being naked and when she is really horny, she will get naked anywhere and do just about anything.

Kim quickly pulled her top over her head and her tits bounced down against her body. She played with her DD's that were still in their see thru bra. Next, she shimmied out of her jeans and then kicked them aside. She stood directly in front of Amber as she slid her bra off. I was behind her, but I could tell she was making a show of it for Amber. Kim then slid her G-string down her legs and bent all the way over. She spread her legs before standing back up and gave me an awesome view.

As my wife stood back up facing her friend, she started playing with her pussy. Undoubtedly, this was not the first time today Amber had seen Kim's goods. After just a minute, Kim walked toward me. She sat on the coffee table in front of me and put her feet on the outside of my legs. Amber moved from the bed to the chair at the end of the couch and watched as my wife masturbated right in front of me. With one hand, she skillfully and purposefully rubbed her clit. With her other hand, she was bouncing her tits all over. I love to see her big tits bouncing around. Within a few minutes, she was ready to cum.

Wanting to help, I slid my robe open and showed my hard dick to her. Kim's eyes locked on to my prick and she came in front of us. When she caught her breath, she leaned over, closed my robe and kissed me. Then she thanked me for the visual aid.

Kim moved to the chair at the other end of the couch that faced Amber. As she sat down, she threw one of her legs over the arm of the chair and the opposite foot was on the coffee table. She was showing off every bit of her wet pussy to both of us. After she sat down, she slid her hands down to her pussy and pulled her lips wide open. That always makes me want to bury my face in her cunt and she knows it.

"Now for you. Time for you to disrobe," she said as she looked at Amber.

Amber stood up, faced me and dropped her robe all the way to the floor. She was now showing me in person what she had sent me in pictures. Visually, her body was everything I thought it would be. She was toned but soft. Her breasts were definitely D cups and they hung just the way large, natural breasts should hang. Her areolas were pink and good sized. Her nipples were big and very hard.

The rest of her body was just as impressive. Her stomach was toned and her legs were long and lean. Her pussy was definitely bare and her large nipples were a perfect match for her large pussy lips. I could see that they were very wet. Why the fuck didn't she just walk around naked all the time like Kim does?

"Now sit down where I was on the coffee table and spread your legs," were the next instructions. She did as she was told again.

Looking at me, Kim told me to open my robe and jerk off looking at Amber. She told Amber that she wanted her to know what it feels like to have a man jerk off because of you. As I spread my robe, my dick was ready to go. As soon as she saw it, any bit of Amber's nervousness that was left vanished. Her hands had been all over me, but seeing my dick settled everything down.

"Go ahead. Jerk off for me," she said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard from her.

As I looked at her body with my wife completely naked and spreading her pussy open for me, I did as she had asked. Amber's breathing was getting heavier and she slid one hand between her legs. Kim was already in full masturbation mode again. She told Amber to do the same.

"Since he is masturbating for you, you masturbate for him. Finger your pussy for him," my wife directed.

When Amber snaked one of her fingers between her swollen lips, I felt a charge in me and my jerking got quicker. Amber was now exploring her own body and looking back and forth between Kim and I.

When my wife noticed, she said to Amber, "Look at his dick and ONLY his dick. Watch him jerk his cock for you. Watch his balls slap up and down. Don't look at his face or at me. Watch him pump his cock knowing that he is going to cum looking at you."

When Amber turned back to me, her eyes were fixed on my dick. As I slid my hand up and down my shaft, she matched my rhythm with her own fingers sliding in and out of her juicy slit. After a few minutes, Amber was ready to cum.

"Are you going to cum?" Kim asked Amber.

"Yes I am," she answered breathlessly as her tits were bouncing around.

"Tell us," Kim suggested.

Amber looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I will cum as soon as I see you cum. I will cum watching you cum." Then she returned to watching me jerk off.

"Me too," Kim agreed. "Pound that meat! Jerk that fucking thing until you blow!"

It was now my turn to say something. "I am about to cum watching you, Amber. You are going to make me cum."

Amber quickly nodded her head. "Please do."

"Amber, I am cumming for you right now," I said.

With that, cum shot out of my dick like a fountain. As soon as it did, Kim screamed with her orgasm. Then, it was Amber's turn.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she groaned.

Amber's orgasm exploded all over her. She shook and almost curled up into a ball. She slid down on the floor and laid spread eagle in the middle of the room.

Kim crawled over to me and rubbed her face in my cum. Then she licked up every drop that was left. Next, she crawled over to Amber and laid directly on top of her. They matched leg for leg, hip for hip, pussy for pussy and tit for tit. Kim drove her tongue into Amber's mouth and they started kissing.

Amber interrupted by saying, "His cum tastes so good."

For the next several minutes, they made out on the floor. Amber made sure to get every bit of cream off of Kim's face. Watching this going on got my blood going again and I could feel my dick on the rise.

Eventually, Kim stood up and asked her friend when the last time was that she had her pussy eaten really good. She told her that she had never had it done really well. Guys had tried, but it was just OK.

"Lay on your back on the bed and spread your legs wide open. I want him to eat you until you loose control and can't take it any more," she instructed.

I crawled right up between Amber's legs and was face to face with her cunt. I could smell her cum. Her pink pussy stared me in the face. I was going to explore every part while Kim watched. After all, this was HER fantasy.

I started by gently blowing warm air on her. I sucked on her swollen lips. I licked up one side and down the other. I licked all over her pussy. As I did, she shivered and moaned.

While this was going on, Kim had positioned herself beside us so she had the perfect view of what I was doing to her friend. She was fingering her own pussy. She also had me rotate my hips to the side so she could get a hold of my dick.

After a few minutes of this, my wife told Amber to to reach down and spread her lips open and repeat after her.

Kim started, "Taste her pussy."

"Taste my pussy," Amber followed.

"Make that bitch squirm," Kim said next.

"Make this bitch squirm," Amber continued.

"Lick her cunt," was next.

"Yes, lick my cunt," followed.

Amber took over. "Do you want my pussy?"

"Of course he wants your pussy," Kim said.

"Does she taste as good as me?" Kim asked next.

"My pussy tastes every bit as good as yours," Amber answered proudly.

"He loves to eat MY pussy," my wife continued.

"He has a face full of MY pussy right now and I am going to grind it all over him," she answered.

Then my wife told me, "Please finger her while you lick her clit."

"Yes, please finger me," Amber begged.

With that, I moved to her little button. When I licked it for the first time, she jumped. As I sucked and licked her clit, I slid my finger all the way into her pussy and right to her G-spot.

"OH FUCK!" Amber yelled.

My wife insisted, "Make that bitch cum."

Amber agreed, "Make this bitch cum."

Then my wife said to me, "Finger her ass."

"Please shove your finger in my ass," Amber begged again.

I slowly slid a finger into her tight asshole. With me sucking on her clit, now with a finger in her pussy playing with her magic spot and a finger in her asshole, she couldn't take it anymore.

All the while, Kim was slamming her own fingers in and out of herself. She was also ferociously jerking my dick at the same time.

"I am cumming! I am cumming! I am cumming for you! You are making me cum!" Amber screamed at the top of her lungs.

With that, she came harder than I think I have ever seen anyone cum before. Her entire body clenched. Her legs shook and she wrapped them around my head as I slid my finger out of her tight pussy. Her juices were oozing out of her and she was rubbing them all over my face.

As I gently continued to lick her clit, I shoved my finger all the way inside of her ass again. She gasped and then slid my finger out. She shook with another orgasm.

"Wait! Wait!" Amber moaned.

"Not a chance," Kim announced.

I spread Amber's legs and pushed them up in the air. She rocked back as I spread her pussy completely open. I pushed my tongue as far inside her soaking wet hole as I could. I held on as she bucked and squirmed.

"Eat me! Eat me!" she demanded. "Again! Again! I'm cumming again!"

Amber came over and over and over. With her pussy spread wide open in front of me, I had easy access to her. Every time she would try to squirm away, I would hold her more firmly and press my face deeper into her or suck her clit deeper into my mouth. She was groaning and begging for me to wait. Then she would plead for me to make her cum again and beg me not to stop.

Kim was now moaning with her own body shaking orgasm from watching Amber cum over and over. She was rolling all over the bed with the most powerful orgasm she'd had that evening. The most erotic thing in the world to me is the site of my wife after she comes really hard.

After they both came, Kim clumsily demanded, "It's your turn stud!"

She let go of my dick and grabbed me by my shoulders. She shoved me onto my back. Then, she slid between my legs and swallowed my cock all the way down her throat. At the same time, Amber twirled around so that she was sitting on top of me. She grabbed my hands and slapped them on her ass.

"Please, as hard as you can," she begged.

She leaned over and about sucked my tongue out of my mouth and into hers. This was not the passionate kissing of earlier in the shower. She was fucking my mouth with hers and I was grabbing as much of her creamy, white ass as I could.

This was every man's dream come true. Kim was giving me the blow job of my life. She was slamming up and down on my dick like a piston in an engine while she played with my balls with her hands. Every few strokes, she would bury her face into me and just about gag herself. Then she would switch and suck on my balls like a vacuum cleaner while she pumped up and down on my shaft and slapped her face with my dick. All the while, she was begging me to cum.

At the same time, Amber was sitting on top of me grinding her cum oozing cunt all over me. I had both hands full of her ass. She was wanting me to slap and pull and squeeze as hard as I could. She was also alternating between shoving her tongue down my throat and smothering my face with her tits. Then she would grab one of her tits and shove her hard nipple as far into my mouth as she could.

With Kim's mouth and throat full of my dick, Amber was doing all the talking.

"Now it's your turn big man. She can sure suck a dick, can't she? Choke her with that thing. She can take it."

Kim moaned her approval. The vibration against my dick pushed me closer and closer.

Amber now insisted, "Grab my ass. Harder. Harder. I can't wait for you to shove your dick in my ass. I want it all the way in my tight little asshole. I want you to fuck my ass like you ate my pussy."

Well, that answered that question from earlier.

"How about my tits? They are yours whenever you want. Suck my hard nipple. Harder. Harder." Amber demanded.

I was just about ready to cum and my wife could tell. She reached up and slapped Amber on the ass and pulled my dick out of her mouth. Kim laid back on the bed by my feet with her legs spread and got after her pussy again.

Amber got forehead to forehead with me and demanded, "I want your cum in my mouth!"

She spun around and sucked my dick into her mouth. At the same time, she positioned her pussy right on my face. I wrapped my arms around her body and matched her bobbing head with my thrusts into her throat. I fucked her mouth as she sucked my dick.

"Fuck her face!" Kim said. "Drive in down her throat! Fill her mouth up with your cum! Give it to her! Give it to her!"

No one could hold back any more. With a mouthful of my dick and my face buried in her pussy, Amber came again just as hard as before. When she did, I felt my orgasm start in my toes and it quickly worked its way up my legs. When it got to my balls, I pulled my face away from Amber to say that I was going to cum. She immediately buried my face in her pussy again.

"I know you are going to cum," she proclaimed. "Keep you face where it is. I want you to taste me when you cum in my mouth."

I came so hard that I thought I was going to drown her. Again and again, my dick pumped load after load of cum into Amber's hungry mouth. She swallowed it all down. At the same time, Kim came again while watching all this take place. Every last ounce of fluid in my body was blown into Amber's mouth.

My body finally went limp with the most unimaginable feeling. Amber did the same on top of me. Kim moved around on the bed and laid on her back with her head toward my feet. As she laid down, she took one of my hands and put it on her spent pussy. I could feel her juices slipping out of her and wanted to roll over and lick it all up, but I wasn't quite able to move. We laid there for what seemed like hours.

Eventually, Amber slid off of me and moved to lay with her head on my shoulder. She pulled my arm around her and pressed her tits into me once again. She wrapped her legs around mine and slid right up to me so I could fell her soaking pussy against me. Then Kim did the same thing on the other side, except she laid her hand between my legs and gently held my balls.

Amber broke the silence. "What the fuck was that! You mother-fucking ate the shit out of me. I have NEVER had anyone eat my pussy like that and I have NEVER had that many orgasms before," she said.

"I told you so," Kim knowingly stated.

"I will be your bitch any time you want," Amber sighed.

Right before Kim crashed out, she said "I hope you can sleep comfortably with two pussies on you and four big tits all over you."

Amber said, "I plan on rubbing all over you all night long."

"I will tough it out," I playfully said.

Kim then whispered in my ear, "Thank you for this."

We all passed out and slept the sleep of complete sexual exhaustion.

...this was just the end of Day 1.

rsskas
rsskas
141 Followers
12