All Comments on 'Our Weekend with Gary (Final Words)'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
roneronealmost 15 years ago
Great

Great story with a ring of truth.

pshookpshookalmost 12 years ago
exciting

really exciting story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cute. Share the love.

Thanks for writing. 4*

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Part 1 was good, but part 2 ruined it all...

Part 1 was good, but part 2 ruined it all...Why? because in part 2 (this one) she cheated her husband, that trusted her...she lowered herself to the friend's wife level...And this "friend", took her with no respect for the friend and had the audacity to say: "how much he valued their friendship..."!!! When the wife arrived home, she didn't confess, she was going to hide her cheating, if her husband didn't want to see her panties...And the cheated husband and friend accepted it all and even said that the other wife having to pay for the storage was a good punishment...But that woman was more honest than his wife, because she assumed her cheating, his wife cheated and stayed with him...He was a lucky guy: the "friend" died from so many fucks his wife gave him...Maybe putting the husband in second place...With the lover's death, the poor husband become number 1 again...1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Just a silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bastard got the Wheel of Karma spin he deserved but the slut still needs to face her consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

'Men' like Ken have always been and will always be a bloody disgrace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous