Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
He had some jucy pussy that night.

Damn good story, and all I can say is that's what friends are for. I would like to read about the next day and if Gary got some more of that sweet pussy.Thanks for the good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Very realistic. IT was also loving on everyone's part. Keep writing.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Seems like it's been awhile, Kenkx...

Good to see a new one from you. I've always enjoyed the light, generous spirit of most of your stories. The world could use more women like Barb; more loving friends like Barb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It is a fantastic story of real love and friend ship. Friendship that does not infringe on the bond of the married couple. It is deep friend ship and physical intercourse is full of love but free from possessiveness. Of course love is the governing factor.

Wonderful experience.

Raj Ratna Kaul _ Delhi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I washed the outside, but inside, I'm still full of Gary."

I would have the biggest smile on my face and the hardest cock as I walked hand in hand with Barb to the guest room. What a wonderful invitation!

I really liked your story about Gary's empathetic friends.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Kleenx with the ridiculous, over used story of a cuck sharing his whore with a sad friend. Then there are all these sick, damaged, fools who think this is something normal people do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HIS WIFE....

leaving Gary is not yours, or your wife's problem. Only a chance for your wife to cheat. Husband is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have three friends who i know since first grade, and consider them closer than my two brothers, but no way in hell am i letting any of them screw my wife. Nope,nothing more important in our marriage than loyalty and fidelity.

GTIIIGTIIIabout 2 months ago

Ohhhhh that last sentence...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous