All Comments on 'Out in the Field Ch. 01'

by Sindy070

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Love The Kink!

In so many stories with squirting it is stressed that it's NOT pee, kind of refreshing (no pun intended!) for it to be made clear that she DID pee!

Please continue, and keep it dirty, maybe some ass play, too?

wwwilliewwwillieabout 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I would love for my wife to read this. I think she may have secret desires for another woman - but would never share that with me or act on it (at least to my knowledge). yet I find it so hot! I wish I could get her out of her shell and comfortable with the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugh

If you're going to put urine play in a story outside the Fetish section, at least put a disclaimer at the top so that those of us who aren't into reading about people pissing in each other's mouths don't wind up unpleasantly surprised.

Too bad. It was going so nicely until the golden mouth shower, too.

ChrispeChrispeabout 10 years ago
Erotic

To the person who objected about the pee...Get a life, it's a story.

To the author, please keep this story going , it has a lot of potential.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
not necessarily so

A number of? A lot of? Most of? Women have been culturally conditioned to confuse peeing and squirting. Unfortunately, rigorous scientific investigation of the phenomena of squirting is very recent and still lack consensus as to cause and effect.

What has been generally agreed to so far {conclusions could change with further research} that the fluid called squirting is not urine and is ejected out of the para-urethral glands camouflaged right underneath the female urethra. This system seems to be the basis for what would evolve into the male prostrate gland.

In general, squirting occurs after extreme sexual stimulation. Of course there are exceptions. In my opinion squirting evolved as part of the child-birth mechanism. That is why it usually takes a lot of stimulation to set it off.

What adds to the confusion is that some women do have weak bladder control. Hell, at my age as a man I do too! In addition to the effects of infections, sometimes females are born with an under-developed urethral system and sometimes there is damage from accidents and unsafe sexual activities.

If Eli is pissing during the sex act, she definitely needs to see a gynecologist. Especially in a tropical jungle, where there are some nasty parasites that home in on chemical triggers of urine.

imready2imready2about 6 years ago
Very sensual

Aside from the surprise ending I found the story very appealing. I enjoyed the sensual descriptions and was enthralled by the seductive aura.

I probably would not have read this story if categorized differently so thank you!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

This was a delicious little story. Very erotic.

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Very sexy

Very sexy and hot. Love nature scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous