All Comments on 'Out Naked On Video...'

by JoandJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Love this story!

This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever seen here or anywhere! Kinky, loving and kinda innocent! I totally envy the experience, but even more the relationship itself! Will be looking for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a saucy girl!

And what a lovely story - I would NEVER have the courage to do this - but I loved reading about it! Please tell us more!

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

Good story well told. Have you ever given yourself as a present to someone who just happened to see you during a walk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems only half of a story.

It seems that this was a good introduction, but not a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi its Gayle in the UK i love your stories and lots of ideas. I love being naked outdoors and started in my teens loving my adventures and the sometimes sexual side that occured both with guys and occasionally girls. Having sex outdoors is the best feeling ever sometimes planned sometimes not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandJ@JoandJ
100 Followers
We both love sex and the thrill of exhibitionism; that is, hubby likes to expose me and I love the thrill of being exposed. It's more or less our hobby... It was hubbies idea to ask me writing down our adventures; in fact it's a good way to re-live what happened enjoying it ...