Out of Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Isabel's pussy was dripping its honey out in a seemly never ending flow, the feeling of her tongue licking against the fabric still made it feel kind of dry. Rachel switched back to rocking her face against Isabel. It made it easier to pay attention to Isabel's clit. Each time her head nodded down, she slid it over the swollen little nub and Isabel's body shook. The more she did it, the better that Rachel could hear Isabel's moans. She seemed no longer able to control their volume.

"God damn it, Chelle. You are going to fucking make me cum!" Isabel gasped out. She managed not to yell that which was a minor victory. She could feel her body tingling and knew it wouldn't be very long. Her words only served to urge Rachel on. She could feel her increasing the rubbing against her clit. Now Rachel was focusing on it. She would circle it with the tip of her nose then flick it left to right and then up and down before starting the circles again. Closing her eyes, Isabel gave into the feeling and her body began to shake.

"Ohhhhh. Oh, God! That's it. You're making me cum!" Isabel cried out and felt the orgasm completely take her over. She bucked her hips up against Rachel's face and squealed out a gasping cry. Her hands pulled up the covers and Rachel's long legs were exposed, as was her bare ass. Her nightshirt had ridden up as she wiggled around.

Freed, her knees bent and her lower legs kicked as Rachel fought to keep her face up tight against Isabel's pussy. Her hands wrapped around under Isabel's hips and held on to the thighs to keep Isabel in place. She was twitching so hard that Rachel could no longer use her nose. Instead, her mouth went to work and latched on Isabel's clit. She nibbled and stroked at it with her tongue as it was caught between Rachel's teeth.

That seemed to spur Isabel to even greater heights. For a single moment, her body went rigid with her ass lifted off the bed, and then she began to thrash around as the spasms inundated her body. With the noises she was making, there was no way that Cheryl and Amanda were not awake. Yet unlike the previous night, they didn't intrude.

Gasping for air, Isabel reached down and tried to push Rachel's head away. "No more. Fuck, no more," she muttered. "I can't take it!" Her words were not nearly as loud as her cries had been and it took a few tries for them to penetrate through to Rachel. When they finally did, Rachel felt like she was awakening as well. She had been so lost in the moment of pleasuring Isabel. Her awareness had narrowed down to only what she was doing. Now she started to make out things around her. The covers were completely pulled up so that they were actually piled up on her head. The smell of all the pussy juice that had flowed out of Isabel was thick. As much as she loved the smell, between that and the covers not letting any air in, Rachel found it too intense. She almost couldn't breathe. With one arm she pushed at them, trying to get them off. The way they were piled made it hard for her to do it. Finally, she managed to get a side opened up and she gratefully took in the clean air.

Now that she had some air, Rachel realized that not only were Isabel's sweats and the bed sheets soaked, so was her nightshirt. She could feel the stickiness all the way to her breasts. It was in her hair as well. "I must look like a freak," she thought. Still she had a happy grin, knowing that she had given so much pleasure to Isabel. Rachel could still feel the tremors going through Isabel's body, although other than that she hadn't moved. "If this is it, at least she is going to have some fantastic memories," Rachel thought to herself. Even in her own mind, she couldn't admit that part of what drove her to do it was the hope that Isabel might change her decision; that she would not want to give up such good sex. The thought was too painful to acknowledge.

Pushing the covers completely off, Rachel sat up onto her knees. In the light that came through the windows, the full picture came into view. Isabel's light grey sweats were dark with wetness in places surprisingly far from her mound. It extended halfway down her inner thighs and up to almost her waistband. The grin on Rachel's face was one of pride. She had done her job very well. Isabel was still lying limp on the bed and muttering little moans. "Yeah, she isn't going to forget me," Rachel thought although this time there was a slight bitterness to the thought. She tried just to let it go but it stayed in the back of her mind, nagging her.

Crawling up the bed on her hands and knees, Rachel lay down on top of Isabel. With her chin resting in between Isabel's breasts, she watched her lover slowly recover. Her arms moved first, trying to lift up and embrace Rachel. It took several attempts and even then, they just lay there. Isabel didn't have the strength yet to hug her.

"Oh, my fucking God. You destroyed me, Chelle. That felt so good," Isabel finally breathlessly said. That seemed to take all of her strength and she lapsed back into silence.

Slipping her arms under Isabel's armpits, Rachel took her by the shoulders and gave Isabel a big hug as she put her cheek down on Isabel's chest. "I'm glad. I was trying to destroy you," she said. She wanted to sound cocky but instead it came out very tender so that her tone didn't match her words. Now Isabel's arms began to return the hug. It felt good and she let out a tiny sigh. Still she really didn't want to bring things down. Beyond that, Rachel knew that Isabel would soon be feeling the dual pressures of having to leave but not wanting to hurt her anymore. As much as she wished Isabel wanted more, it was out of Rachel's hands. The last few days would be a wonderful memory and Rachel didn't want to taint it at the end.

"So, now that you've been destroyed, how about we get up, get ready and get a little skiing in before you have to leave for your meeting?" Rachel said with a smile.

"Are you sure? I didn't ... destroy you too," Isabel said.

The concern in her eyes felt reassuring to Rachel. It may be ending, but Rachel knew deep down it was not because Isabel didn't care for her. It was frustrating that she would not try, but Rachel could tell this wasn't easy for Isabel either. "No, I'm fine. You have destroyed me a lot," Rachel kept the sunny smile on her face, hiding her inner most thoughts. "I wanted to do this. You came just like I hoped."

"Did I ...?" Isabel looked over at the door to the bedroom.

Rachel knew instantly what she was asking. "I have to guess yes. I mean, I haven't heard anything but you were pretty fucking loud. I don't see how they slept through that." Both of them fell silent and listened. Now that the room was completely quiet, there did seem to be some noise. Rachel got up, tiptoed over, and put her ear to the door. She pulled away from the door and covered the huge grin on her face to stop from making any noise. She waved Isabel over. Isabel tried to be as quiet as Rachel was. Once there, she too could hear that their morning activities had not just woken them.

"Oh God, Amanda. Touch me just like that. That's the spot," Cheryl muttered. "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum." It was faint but they could clearly hear her.

"I'm almost there too," Amanda moaned in response. "Let's ... uhhhh ... cum together. Oh God, I love how you are touching my kitty."

They were both trying to be quiet and when they stopped talking and their noises became muffled, Rachel guessed that they might have stuffed the sheet in their mouths. Still the rising urgency of their exclamations betrayed them. She had played with them enough to know that the high-pitched whine was Amanda while the lower grunts had to be Cheryl. Amanda's whines occasionally were punctuated by even higher pitched squeaks. They stood there and listened until the girls were done.

"Fuck, that felt good," they heard Amanda say. "But fuck that hurt too. I told you it would. Every time my body really shook, my shoulder felt like a nail being shoved into it. And my knee kept moving on its own."

Cheryl giggled. "I told you that you could say no."

"After listening to that? Waking up to those two? I got too horny listening to it build. I needed this!"

Cheryl giggled again. "Oh my fucking God. That was so hot. I couldn't help myself either." There were some softer sounds and Rachel guessed that they were kissing. Now it felt more like invading their space and she stepped away from the door. When they were back by the bed, she noticed Isabel giving her the eye.

"What?" Rachel whispered.

"That is the smuggest smile I have ever seen on you. You look like the cat that ate the canary," Isabel giggled, unable to help herself.

"I think you have that turned around. I'm the chick that ate the pussy!" Rachel said as she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it at Isabel. It only made Isabel laugh harder. Rachel moved over and embraced Isabel who slowly stopped laughing and returned it. The kiss was long but the passion of earlier wasn't there. It was just caring. When it ended, Rachel reached up and stroked Isabel's cheek. It would be easy to give in to the sadness that lay beneath the surface, she thought. "She probably doesn't even know how tender her look is. It makes it all the harder," Rachel thought while doing her best to not let her thoughts be reflected on her face. She stretched her neck and very lightly kissed Isabel's lips. "Let's get ready and go," she told Isabel.

Isabel's eyes took in Rachel's face. The sunny smile and chipper tone were good armor. Isabel could barely see the dismay that lay beneath the surface. "She doesn't want to make me feel bad," Isabel thought to herself. "She's so sweet. If only I was twenty years younger." For a second, she thought again about whether she was making a mistake in not exploring things with Rachel, but then she said bitterly to herself, "I'd still be about ten years older than her. Sometimes the things we want just aren't possible." It was a miserable feeling and she couldn't keep at least some of it out of her face and eyes. Still, all she said was, "Yes, let's do that."

Even still, neither one of them let go. Rachel turned her head and rested it against Isabel's breasts. When Isabel tightened her arms, Rachel let out a sad little breath. When they finally pulled apart, she couldn't help laughing a little as she looked at Isabel. There were damp spots where the wetness in her nightshirt soaked back onto Isabel. Reaching up, she touched her hair and grimaced as she found it matted in places.

"I think I am going to have to shower first though," Rachel said. "As much as I love smelling like you, I still can't go out looking like this."

"I've got to as well. It's acceptable for me to show up to a meeting with a little sweat from skiing. This? Not so much," Isabel said with a little sniff. "You appear to have made me drip pussy juice all over."

"What can I say? I'm good," Rachel said with a smile. "This shower is a little small for the two of us. I wish we could use the one in the master bath." She gave Isabel a cute little pout.

"Probably for the best if you really want to ski. I remember how seductive you can be in the shower. How about I get everything ready for breakfast while you shower and then you can make it while I'm in it?" Isabel said with smile. She had noticed some things in the refrigerator the night before to make a proper breakfast that she had missed the previous morning.

"Deal. I won't be long. I can be quick when I want to," Rachel said as she pulled off her nightshirt. It stuck to her skin for a moment and then peeled off. Bunching it up, she brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply while she looked at Isabel with twinkling eyes. "I like eau d'Isabel," she said as she dropped it to the ground. "I wish I could wear it all the time," was the unspoken thought that went through her as she walked into the bathroom.

Isabel stood there looking at the door. Once again, she thought about what she was giving up without even trying. "I'll just hurt her," she finally told herself. "It's not fair to her." As much as she knew she was right, it didn't stop the desire. Sighing she went into the kitchen to start breakfast.

Once they started to get ready to go skiing, their habits kicked in. On days like this, normally all they wanted to do was get on the slopes as soon as possible. The routine helped them ignore their feelings. They didn't even bother sitting at the table as they ate. They just leaned against the counter and wolfed down their food as quickly as possible.

Before leaving, Isabel opened the bedroom door to say goodbye to Amanda and Cheryl. While the noise she made that morning had woken them, apparently the more mundane sounds of getting ready to go hadn't disturbed them. Cheryl was cuddled up to Amanda with head resting on the good shoulder. They were sleeping too peacefully for Isabel to disturb them. Rachel could give them her goodbyes later.

Grabbing her gear and bag, Isabel walked to the door where Rachel was already waiting. She looked back at the room. There was no doubt about it. The memories of the last couple of days were going to stick around. In some ways, Isabel wished they weren't so good. It would make it easier to ignore them. A voice in the back of her mind said, "Shut up. She's with you now. Don't bring it down for her. You can be depressed later." Isabel nodded and then went out the door.

They couldn't go straight to the lifts because Isabel wanted to put her bags in her car. It was a fifteen minute walk to the employee's parking lot. Although Rachel knew that Isabel was well off, she couldn't tell it by her car. It was a ten-year-old Subaru that clearly had seen a lot of miles.

Isabel got a wry grin on her face. "It's reliable and it gets me anywhere I want to go." She slung her bag into the back and locked it back up. She didn't mention her new BMW 535d that she left back home. She liked her image as a ski bum. If this was the start of something, she might have but as it was, Isabel just left it alone.

It was a gorgeous day out. The clouds of yesterday were already gone and they were back to another one of those clear sunny days. Still it had the very cold crispness that clear days brought during the winter. It made for great skiing though since the clouds had brought several inches of snow with them. Although it wasn't deep, it made for softer skiing that both of them enjoyed.

On a day like that, it was easy for both Isabel and Rachel to just give in and enjoy the skiing. Once again, each pushed the other and Isabel tried not to let the younger woman out do her. The chair rides up were filled with retelling the last run or arguing about where to go next. Rachel always suggested one of the hairier double-diamond runs. It was rare for her to ski with someone who was as good as she was and while she could do them on her own, she was sensible enough to know not to ski them alone. On the other hand, while Isabel knew she could do any of the runs Rachel was suggesting, she had seen too many accidents to take skiing them casually. Even the best skiers fell sometimes, and experience made her inherently a little more conservative. It was good natured and they compromised by doing the runs Rachel wanted some of the time.

Those runs, however, generally took more time. Even though they got a reasonable start, it didn't seem long before Isabel was looking at her watch. "I've got time for one more run. What do you want it to be?" she asked Rachel. Behind her mirrored goggles, it was impossible to see Rachel's eyes. She waited for Rachel to answer. Her guess that Rachel would want to either go down one of the hardest runs that went almost straight down to the base, or she would want to race from the top of the mountain and see who got there first, like the other day.

She was wrong.

"Let's take the groomers down and just ski side by side," Rachel said. "I want to make it last and I want it to be with you." Since starting skiing that morning, she had been sunny and bubbly. That was all gone now. Her voice was tight, as if she had just remembered.

Isabel reached out her gloved hand and squeezed Rachel's. "Okay, Chelle," she said quietly. Isabel wished that she could see Rachel's eyes right then but she couldn't imagine telling her that. If she wasn't crying yet, Isabel was fairly sure that it would start her to.

They pushed off and started down the hill. For once, neither one tried to push it. Instead, they quickly matched speeds and synchronized their turns. They were so in tune that it was easy. Isabel knew exactly when Rachel was going to make her next turn and when she made it, Isabel was doing the same. Gradually they started to narrow the gap between them. Anyone watching them would have seen two people moving gracefully together as one down the hill. Even when variations in the slope happened, they adjusted so as not to break their perfect rhythm.

As they got closer to the bottom, they finally had to separate. There were too many people around and it was not possible to avoid them. Each started to pick her own path, avoiding obstacles, and making her way down to the lodge. They stopped together but that feeling of oneness had been lost.

Both of them stood there panting. Though it was slower, it was still a long way to ski without the slightest break. Then Rachel reached behind her with her pole and popped open her skis. She picked them up and found a rack to leave them. When she came back, Isabel had hers swung up over her shoulder. The finality of the moment was hitting Rachel. When she pushed her goggles up onto her helmet, Isabel could see that. Still, Rachel didn't say anything. She just got alongside Isabel and took her hand. They both sighed and then started to walk to where Isabel's car waited. They both walked in silence, each lost in her own thoughts. Isabel was arguing with herself one last time, though it was not making any difference. The reasons to keep seeing Rachel were overpowered by the logic of why it couldn't work.

For Rachel, it was clear that all of her arguments had failed. She wasn't going to rehash them. The walk to the car just gave her time to think about how she wanted to say goodbye. The tears started half way there. At least they were in the sun so they didn't feel like they were freezing. She did not try to either stop them or hide them. She didn't want to make Isabel feel bad, but she didn't feel like burying how she felt either.

When they got to the car, Isabel popped the back and slid her skis and poles inside. She sat on the back and exchanged her boots for shoes. Still unable to face Rachel, she delayed for a few more minutes by taking off her coat and sweater. When she finally stood up, she just had her thermal top on. Rachel wanted to tell her how beautiful she thought Isabel was right then, but it would have just come out as a final plea.

Walking over to where Rachel stood, Isabel took her hands. For a moment she couldn't look Rachel in the face but somehow she found the courage. The tears were still running down Rachel's face but she had put on a brave expression.

The tears were flowing without sobs and when she spoke, Rachel's voice was clear. "I just want to say thank you, Isabel. I've had nothing but fun with you. I don't regret anything. Even knowing everything I know now, I would want to do it all again," Rachel told her. She squeezed Isabel's hands. Without her gloves and having just been standing there, her fingers were cold though her palms were still warm.

Isabel started to speak. "I'm sorry, Rachel. It just wouldn't work for us. I'm ..." Rachel raised a finger to Isabel's lips and silenced her.

"So you've told me. I don't agree but I understand. You don't have to justify this to me. In fact, I would really rather not hear all the reasons," Rachel said. After a moment, she added, "I'll survive." The words were valiant but the sad smile on her lips told Isabel that survival wouldn't be easy.