Out of Bounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylee sat up a little straighter and tightened the belt on her robe as her father walked in. She had honestly forgotten all about her state of undress but was quickly reminded as he came in the room. Dante seeing her like that was one thing but she was sure her father didn't want a show any more than she wanted him seeing her like that.

"Well, out with it? What would dad think about what?" Hank eyed them both waiting for an answer. He watched Dante give Rylee a look, encouraging her to start speaking. When she didn't, he took it upon himself to fill her father in on both the internship that she had been presented with along with her fears about the living situation and Dante's own potential solution. Hank listened carefully as his friend spoke while watching his daughter. She refused to look at him though, electing instead to stare at her hands tugging at the hem of her little robe. If Hank didn't know any better, he would guess that she was embarrassed or ashamed based on redness of her cheeks and the look on her face.

"Ry, why didn't you tell me sooner. I am so damn proud of you. I can't say that I am the least bit surprised. Dante, have you seen her portfolio? It is truly amazing. She is extremely talented."

Rylee looked in shock at her father's words. Sure she knew he was proud of her. He had always encouraged her to follow her dreams and had reminded her constantly how talented she thought he was. What shocked her though, was him not being angry at her for considering "leaving school". She knew that it was exactly leaving, but in a way it felt like taking the easy road. This had never been her plan and now thing were being thrown al out of order.

"I actually think that you living with Dante sounds like a great idea." Both Dante and Rylee's jaws dropped at Hank's words. "I would feel much better about you being on your own in the city if I knew that somebody I trust is there to keep you safe and this way, Dante gets the help I know he needs and Rylee, you have a safe comfortable place to call home without having to stress about working to pay rent. I would be more than happy for you to come live here, but I understand where you are coming from about wanting to be on your own. You will always be my little girl, but believe it or not, I do know that you aren't a child anymore."

Rylee jumped out of her chair and pulled her father into a huge hug. She felt a huge weight life off her shoulders and happiness overwhelmed her. What neither her or her father realized is that Rylee reaching up to hug Hank had caused her robe to rid up her backside exposing almost her entire ass to Dante who sat eye level with her bare flesh only a few feet away. He could reach out and touch her base skin if he wanted to, and boy did he want to. Now would be a very good time to excuse himself. He nodded at Hank and turned to get out of the chair, careful to keep his back to his friend so he wouldn't see the erection straining against his cotton pants.

What have I gotten myself into? Dante wondered as he went straight for the bathroom to take a nice, ice cold shower.

12