All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 12'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More! Please hurry!

Love the twists and turns of this series! You've had me hooked from the beginning.

boolovernz666boolovernz666over 11 years ago
YES.....another chapter

Love your work and look forward to every chapter you write......More!

Pete666Pete666over 11 years ago
more please

and quickly lol. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great story.

Pete

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
HURRY PLEASE

YOU HAVE ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. HURRY PLEASE. LOVED IT.

nadaliwnadaliwover 11 years ago
twists and turns...

You had me confused for a moment but I can see its coming together.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Thought so!!!

I so thought she was a panther and that her family was to, now to know he is an alpha that is a nice twist. I love it and can not wait for the next chapter. More Please!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

That was certainly exciting! I just knew that Kelley was a panther! But what is her grandfather, panther, or wolf?

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Huh???

I really hope you're going to start tying all these threads together soon!!!! While I still adore the story, it is getting really confusing and almost hard to follow. I realize that cliffhangers are wonderful for building suspense, but perhaps at this point a bit more explanation would be more appropriate before leaving us all hanging....just a thought!!!

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Stop the suspense, it's killing me!

I agree with fefe 428. It really is time to clear up some of the facts. It truly is a great story, but please start tying up the loose ends.

sweetness32sweetness32over 11 years ago

Damn, you could write..i freaking love this, Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great chapter!

Keep then coming!!! This is a great clift hanger of this amazing story!! Thank you for charing your wonderful stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IT

Just had to say how much I've loved all of these stories, and I hope this isn't the last of the saga that started with Wolf's Pet. I honestly have never been this moved by anything else I've ever read. You are a talented story-teller. I have to respectfully disagree with those that think you need to tie up loose ends and that it is hard to follow. Questions I've had have always been answered so far. Including what form the "cubs" are born in! :-) I've wondered about that since Wolf's Pet and it was answered in Out of Darkness. I've been wanting to see Jeff and Sheila together once she was concious, and it happened in OoD. lilgirlsix has done a remarkable job with a LOT of character's and a lot of action/storylines, weaving it all together seamlessly. Have patience people! I have a feeling all will be revealed...

(One thing I'd have loved to have seen though, was a reunion love/sex scene between Guillame and Orsolya. After well over a hundred years apart that could have been so beautiful and/or steamy! :-) But that's how my mind works.) Keep up the great work!

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

I can't stop and comment now, I have to keep reading........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous