All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 13'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Keep it coming. Another great chapter. I'm so glad Drago remembered his parents!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Now I'm sad

You wrote another great addition to this story and now I have to wait even longer to read more. Oh you are such a tease and know just where to stop your stories to make us all come running back for the next section. I can't wait till Kelly and Drago get to talk. And I want to hear more about her Grandfathers story.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 11 years ago
More

I cant wait to hear the Grandfathers story. More soon please!!!

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 11 years ago

i absolutly love your stories 5 stars everytime. it would be criminal to give less

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 11 years ago
Better and better

This story just gets better and better the more chapters and stories you write. I Lloyd forward to the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YEAHY!

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE. :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

Love every chapter what more can I say!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Nice job once again.

Love all the hidden connections that keep popping up!

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Five Stars........My A--

You deserve ten! What a wonderful tale. Wait until all your other faithful readers read this chapter. You are working up to a wonderful ending I am sure. ;-))

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT ENCORE, ENCORE! ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER. IT'S GOING TO BE HARD TO WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN. BUT GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CLASS. THIS WAS A SITTING ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT CHAPTER WITH TEARS FALLING AT THE SAME TIME. LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH IT. JOB WELL DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

I cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope it gets out soon. This story has been fabulous from the beginning. The twists and turns are phenominal!!! 10+ all the way

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!

What a sweet and sad story!!! I hope Zsigmond and Margarete can get over their animosity toward Silvano and Carla quickly. They're really directing their anger to the wrong place. They should concentrate it where it belongs. I feel kind of bad for Drago in a way. It's wonderful that he's found his birth parents, but I hope they don't end up pulling him apart in the hopes of keeping or gaining his loyalty and love. I'm still very intrigued by Kelly's grandgfather and what he brings to the story.

It seems like such an odd time of year to take an intensive course, but I hope you do well. Although, I do hope you can update sooner though. I'm anxious to learn more about Kelly's grandfather and the panthers.'

At least now I understand why Erobos has been trying to change werewolves into dire wolves. It almost makes him a little noble that he doesn't want to kill his own sons, but he's still beyond redemption!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Awesome

Erobos has much to answer for! Is the dire wolf bitch still around or has he moved on to mating with one of his daughters?

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

With this story things never happen in the order they should but rather come at us in the form of a surprise. Well Dragon is now more than just Dragon, he also now has 2 moms and 2 dads. And Kelly has reunited w/the one person who may a lot of answers for all the panthers......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous