All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 02'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 2 months ago

Incredibly poor crap

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

if chloe knew he was the best thing in her life, why did she cheat? why even think about it? Cant blame the booze and weed for her desire/ inclination/ fantasy of trying another dick, or maybe just jims as he said that his dick was really thick. So mc has friends that arent really and a wife who wants to be a sexy floozy party girl like in her college days? Not a person in this story that is admirable or even like an average next door neighbor type. rk

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story features the most manipulated, emotionally weak man I have ever read about, even considering MM stories

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

She’s just a skank, even admitting she did it again with them. Planned all this. Why didn’t she stay with him after bringing his lunch, a decent wife would have. She even shaved her pussy for the event and then they all filled him with booze so he fell asleep. Doing it next to his sleeping body says it all. I suspect she’s done the group sex before with them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story- well written and good plot progression. Especially for a guest story - excellent. A new author on Literotica with great talent

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lol she wants him back and forgive her afultry so much, she cheats again

Hmmmm no

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's some serious love. "You were gone so I fucked the people I betrayed you with again." Wow, some serious commitment there. NOT! Heartless and selfish. Who would want her back? Double down on your "mistake". Frick.

cruzer1955cruzer1955over 1 year ago

I am still in this. let us hope the MC does not take the pain and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, at least he didn't cave, dtch Amy, and cuck himself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

. "I think you left angry, you said things you regret and you need to clean that slate. Maybe helping her will help you.""

Oh, come on! Regret what he told her? Really? Expressing honest feelings, and that's a bad thing? Hurting peoples feelings, especially when they've betrayed you, hardly warrants an apology or even future consideration. "Closure" is BS word to keep the story going. He knows everything he needs to know. His "closure" was divorcing her and moving on. Looking back, or WORSE, going back, is a fools errand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You had your cum face. 9 years we've been together and I can count on one had the number of times I've seen it. But one fuck with Jim, and there it is. Can you imagine how that compounds that memory? Can you imagine how that makes me feel? One fuck with him and bam, you are there. With me, it takes years."

Chloe's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh honey.. I'm so sorry, it was just... new. The night before with you, the porn, the promise of that night, the weed... it was just... curiosity. I was so horny and he was just fucking me and it just happened. It doesn't mean anything. It really doesn't. Jim is beside himself right now. He and Mark have been looking for you for days. They feel like they destroyed everything."

---- this part of their dialog cost them like 8 months. This was Jace's sticking point and her answer while not meant to be mean and to her (we know from later) the sex with Jim really doesn't mean anything and her "O" face was due to the her being so horny and turned on by the weekend and the swapping experience; however her answer does not take his main concern seriously enough and she misses a huge opportunity to at least accelerate th healing process or get counseling. Instead the MC flees with the recurrent image in his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignoring the hideous friends, the wife and MC really missed an opportunity to work things out. She made a huge, hideous mistake but as we find later there was nothing malicious on her part (the friends are dubious on that as they have done this grooming before). But she needed to address the image in his head and get counseling. Her showing her "O" face and not satisfactorily explaining right away what she was experiencing, left the MC devastated. Get counseling. Camp on his doorstep for weeks. Do everything you can. That was the main hurdle. The rest could be worked through in time. Of course him running didn't help. But still they both went the woe is me route and nothing got fixed until the rest of the stuff unfolds but that is another matter.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Total hot garbage.

Jezzaz should add cuck to his username.

It was earlier mentioned they set him up by having him doing all the work on the downed tree. Making him gone all day, exhausted and tired. Just what they needed to fuck around on him. And still this pathetic excuse of manhood pines for this fucked up cunt.

This has RAAC written all over it..

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh God this author is such a fucking piece of shit Cucklover I just bet he ends up a Gimp fucking drinking their Piss!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

They "misjudged" the situation? That MIGHT carry some water if he had simply crashed with no interference from them. But they created the situation, they tricked him into doing the work, never offered any help, then when he was exhausted plied him with drink until he passed out. There was nothing to judge! The only thing to do is to put him to bed, play some cards or board games, and bring up the swapping the next day, when he can choose (or NOT choose!) to participate.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Bad enough she did it once but at the end of this chapter she admits to do it again after he left when she was trying to get him back. As they say once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just as, if not more than, stupid as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mark & Jim Drugged his wife after making sure that he would be out of the way.

They knew that he would have taken Chloe home as soon as the drugs appeared.

So J can't get the mental image of his drugged and intoxicated wife being fucked?

Oh yes he can if he really wants to. How do you think survivors of wars, accidents cope? PTSD is real but it is treatable.

No, Chloe is the real victim here and how Mark & Jim escape any retribution is just plain pathetic.

But then I saw this in some of your other stories. You seem to have a blind spot when dealing with nasty male characters. Please get over it and lets see some men getting the pain they desrve.

As for J's willingly going to deal with the tree on his own! Bullshit! Not a man I know would have accepted that situation.

You guys want to get home tomorrow then we will ALL go together.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 2 years ago

I was just feeling so sorry for Chloe. I couldn’t believe that he couldn’t get over the image of her with Jim. I suppose that most loving wife fans are happy at her destruction but I’m not. I would have found a way to get past it. The guys set her up and Jay should have understood she was a victim too. They made sure he was out of commission that night perhaps intentionally. I just think it’s too easy a solution that a hot babe comes to the rescue. It’s not plausible that a girl wants damaged goods so willingly. However, I did enjoy her insisting that he return for closure. The boarder was a chance to show Jay is a hero but it’s over the top. A true hero shows forgiveness. The betrayal was in not discussing the orgy ahead of time. I could understand why she had a climax but she had climaxed the day before. I just think it’s childish to say you can’t move on because of an image that plays again and again in your head. The marriage is so much more than sex. Was it really that or the fact they couldn’t have children? I wonder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“wait, did you fuck Mark too?....Before Jim, only a bit though. He wanted to fuck Kathy with Wendy. Apparently, it's a thing for him."

Besides Mark rigging the paper scraps, which resulted in Jim being away from the house all day so they could all get high, it sounds like Mark could have drugged Jim as well, so that he could have Kathy, Wendy and Chloe with only having to share Chloe

“Wendy and Kathy said the same thing. They said once I got to talk to you, you'd get over it.”

That's women...when they behave badly with shitty behavior they just expect men to suck it up and get over it.

Regarding Amy …” She was obviously a woman with a past, but I never inquired. I don't know why, it just wasn't a subject we got onto and if we did, she steered it away very quickly.”

You ought to inquire and you ought to know or there’s no hope for a permanent relationship. Sounds like Amy’s got a past and is hiding something, obviously questionable and possibly serious that she won’t discuss or talk about…that’s a red flag for sure.

She ended up Chloe's number 1 cheerleader, and I could never really quite understand why.

I’m sure it has to do with her past which she won’t talk about. Maybe, Sluts stick up for sluts - Red Flag number2 -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good storytelling, but has a lot of errors, maybe you need a better proofreader. You pushed J's stress and emotions to realistic proportions. I know that level of betrayal and all you can do is walk away with the dignity you have left. I walked in on my wife with two of my best friends. I kicked one in the face and tore his jaw loose and hanging, the other, I kicked his knee,folding it backwards. I got out of jail 16 days later and left that city forever. She still calls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the overall choice of words, spelling and sentence structure was good

but the story was like "what the F**k is this?

i have struggled through all three chapters with an ever increasing frown

the cherry on top was the "therapist"... indeed you need weed... to come up with BS like this.

At least she was no deus ex machina, but still this is so far fetched i literally shook my head

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Oh look a wimp story..... How novel. Is is the foot that turns Americans into losers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That crap writing was disgusting on so many levels…

Level 1… he allows Mark to even come close to him and then allows him to be talked into rescuing Chloe..( all the ridiculous reasons Mark gives for not being able to protect Chloe from the tenant!! Good lord!)

Level 2. Mark and Jim are still having their genitals…only Jace us lost his and he still does not realise it.

Fuck this cuck wimp story …I ahve better reads to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a great bunch of friends he has . I am betting that the Redhead works for Mark or Jim . So He is getting Screwed 6 ways from Sunday . Not to mention a Cheating drug using wife . He will probably take the wife back when he finds out the Redhead was hired by his so called Friends ,, Maybe he will never trust a Women again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is where I stop reading, it's all downhill from here. He becomes a wimp, letting women lead him by the nose, or maybe his prick, until the RAAC is complete. He even decides it would be nice to go ahead and start swapping. The author completely changes him, he doesn't stay true to the character introduced.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Well that was a bust. 4 parts and the ending was worse than "how I met your mother". Why did I read it? I expected better. For Jass to fuck them all over at least. Why did you drag 4 parts to prove he's a cuck? Could have done that in the 1st chapter making him join the group. Worst experience in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They were probably getting drunk, high and screwing Chloe the whole time her husband was removing the tree that was supposedly blocking the road ... he should have figured that out when the other two men didn't help with that chore ... so, their promises and the psychiatrist's later analysis that they had just screwed up after he had passed out was all a bunch of horse feces ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So far , no social redeeming value to any of the original of his five friends. Complete a**holes the lot. Now all he has to do is build a future for himself. LP

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

A very interesting story with a nice plot. There was quite a bit of character description initially and I think we learned most about Chloe's personality. Amy seemed to come across as not so much a lover as a therapist with benefits. Looking forward to the next chapter - when Jim and Mark get wha't coming to them - hopefully.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And remember, while she hurt you, it was not intentional. You have to remember there was no malice. Just thoughtlessness"

In some ways it was intentional, because at some point he would have been told what happened and there is no way she would have thought "Gee it wont hurt him to find out his two friends fucked me". So yes in the most narrow of definitions she didnt mean to hurt him but she also knew it would have hurt him, so in broad terms she risked it, which in some way makes it intentional. And the fact that they all planned it, and they make him work all day and then jam drinks in his hand....everyone knows how that would end up, exactly as it did. So in the end a lot of that reasoning did indeed fall really flat.

Going back for more, nope, not if she were as devastated as she was made out to be.

Its little things like that that throw a serious speed bump into an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed reading chapter 2 as much as chapter 1

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

"I will admit I tried again with Jim and Kathy and Mark and Wendy"

After her husband went apeshit at her for fucking his friends, why the hell would she go back for more? I don't care how lonely she was, no woman would risk doing that while genuinely trying to save her marriage.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

Exceptionally well written about people that I don't like.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Such great excuses about her cheating, and he messed up their plans by falling asleep. The poor, sad bitche tried again with the evil four after he left, but was too upset. I know what’s going to happen but I have to read it anyway.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"It was a mistake." - It WASN'T a "mistake" when they rigged it for him to do the work, not even helping him, then plying him with drinks so that he'd pass out.

\

She keeps saying it was a mistake, he even agreed with her, but I stand by my prior comment, it's not a mistake when it's panned.

\

"And remember, while she hurt you, it was not intentional. You have to remember there was no malice. Just thoughtlessness". - That is such bullshit, and I'd be wary of a relationship with her.

\

If "A Friend" is REALLY a friend, he/she would identify themselves and tell him what's going on. This could be a set-up.

\

"You know she wasn't trying to hurt you," - Stop saying that! If she didn't realize that he'd be hurt then she was incredibly thoughtless. It would be bad enough if things "just happened," but there was the deliberate plot to work him to exhaustion. That keeps being glossed over.

\

"We all understand that we fucked up and let the evening get away from us." - Sigh, I hate to keep repeating myself, but it WASN'T just the evening just getting away from them. If all three guys worked on the tree, if everyone worked on moving the limb, they might have a case, but this was a PLANNED betrayal. Why didn't Jim rigged the drawing so that Mark had to do all the work? Probably because Mark was in on the pan so that he could have his threesome.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Second time around and the story is just as good, as for sex in a group setting, no, not for me, guess I'm a bit of a prude but I stand for my previous comments where the sex act is an incredibly intimate thing.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Appreciate dgfergie's comments. Am 80 and have had varied experiences, but sex is only one part of a marriage. The end result here seems realistic and leading to a different life.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

The writing is good, the story line is pretty much right on. His reaction to her 'just' having sex is understandable. I think I would have walked out to if faced with what he saw. The leading cause of divorce today is infidelity usually brought on by other factors in the marriage, But what it comes down to is a lack of respect and commitment in the marriage. I'm pushing 80 and have been intimated with two woman in my life and married both of them. In my mind it's not a "just' sex thing. Sex is an incredibly intimate thing to share with the opposite sex. To me it was a bonding thing which brought me closer to the woman. To others it's just 'sex', bang bang than you mam'! He had to walk away with his morals and self respect. Yeah he still cares for but can never accept or trust her to be a wife again. Good writing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Why didn't he file for DIVORCE and give her the house???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb ass

Wanted her husband back so bad that she tried them again.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Stop ruining the stories

With stupid sex

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
A male lodger?

She really is a stupid bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Remember

this when you get to the last page of the story: "I will admit I tried again with Jim and Kathy and Mark and Wendy but it... just felt wrong and forced without you. I just had to do something to stop hurting though."

Just so you aren't deceived, in the middle of the last page of the last part of the story, our "Superman" tears off his cape and tights to reveal he's a panty clad, bra wearing cuck.

Chloe is revealed as a serial cheater in this chapter, and his "friends" are recidivists. Yet, our "hero" is so needy that there is a blubbering reconciliation after it's been revealed he's been played in different ways from just before the cabin trip through to the RAAC.

Good writing in the service of an absurd plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"I wondered what I had learned from the evening"

That his wife was a slut and learned nothing despite all the lies she was spewing. He told her he felt humiliated and was angry at his ex-friends for back stabbing him. He told her she should be included in decisions that involved their intimacy- so of course she would immediately cuck him again with the very people that betrayed him to make absolutely sure he knew she would never respect him and either wasn't listening or didn't care at all about how he felt. Just as long as she got a pussy tingle out it, he meant nothing, he was just there to pay the bills.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Bs

The rich fucker could easily have paid someone to get rid of the lodger.

The husband is a cuck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I know it's been said MANY times before, but I'm just NOT buying the whole, "it was just a mistake" crap. The rig the drawing so that he has to to the work, on a job that shouldn't have been a one-man job to begin with, ply him with drinks when they know that drinking made him sleepy, it was all deliberate, it was no mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
jezzaz - one mentally disturbed pathetic loser...

No one would do this, no one would think it was ok, and no one would expect to even live through it. He would simply have come back seen the ridiculous, over the top betrayal, and picked up the nearest lamp and crushed both the other guys balls so they were sexless for the rest of their lives... which is the main reason WHY NO ONE DOES SHIT LIKE THIS. The people in your story, like your readers have BRAINS. Obviously, jezzaz doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uh-Oh

She came on to you, you met at a bookstore and then happen to meet again at a coffee shop. BULLSHIT! That is a very big coincidence. More than likely she's involved in something to get him back togethet with the slut. Dump her and run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She Really Is Sorry

He is tricked into clearing the tree by himself, the others party, the others all fuck the first time (?), it wasn't planned (?) but he was going to get, oh hell what comes after slimy thirds ?, he leaves, the others are all sorry, the other five do it again... But she loves him and he is her whole world? Is this the gist of the story? Damn, Jezzaz or J this is a bunch of fucked up relationships! Run, Forrest, Run, straight back to Amy and stay there! But probably not. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Scum

These so called friends really shattered his life, with friends like these he should shoot himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Now

With friends like those, J sure doesn’t need any enemies. What a bunch of sleazy dirtbags. Just more anecdotal evidence of why “friends” are a waste of time and energy. Because sooner or later they will all get around to stabbing you in the back. And truth be told, relatives aren’t generally any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow... Can't believe this

Everything I heard in this story, was that it was all J's fault. Sorry but this story just makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kill em all

No MAN behaves like j in this story. Stupid cuck shit. Fucking kill them all and move on

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Get Real

He is really NOT going to do anything when he wakes up and finds Jim with his wife? Chloe is miserable and that is good but that she even tried with those other guys again? Is he really NOT going to exact revenge on the "friends" who banged his wife?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Good

for him. He saved her and she's more miserable now because the man she wronged saved her and then walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story is Alright....

But get an editor,reread it, learn to spell,learn how to form a sentence. Any or all of those comments would make this a hell of alot better story. So at least from me and anyone that got past grade 5 learn some of the above! Gave it a 4 because of the storyline the rest is a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

It seems the friends, are not.

And she is a serial cheater.

And since she did it again, doesn't want the husband back all that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

The story is laborious! You'd have been better off having him react violently, crushing Jim and Mark both at the cabin, then leaving! As it is, here's this guy who knows karate, slinking away and acting like a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! The thing that's really

boring is YOU anony! You're just a retarded old fat fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

It's not so much that she's a cheating slut, as this story is really really boring and unerotic. Do we not have sex on stories on literotica anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Friends NO WAY

One goes back to the old statement with friends like these who needs enemies. Mark sets him up in the first place and then sends a dickhead as a lodger does his company not check a persons references no more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL. This guy is such a loser...

Yeah, she admits she felt sooo bad that she had to have group sex again - with all his friends. LOL. This guy has no spine, but he DOES have a cheap tramp for a wife, so I guess it all evens out.

Wow. Could have been a great story, but you're just an apologist for the femtards who're trying to convince everyone that women should be free from rules, integrity, honor, and responsibility. LOL. Aaannndd... HERE's where I stop reading your story. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well I see where this is going

This is going to be some more of that \Ingram's and whores shit. Well eat shit, motherfucker, I won't finish, just give it ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
jezzaz

Do you like being a cheating WHORE wife apologist ... just saying ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC on the way

His other girl, Amy, I'm thinking it's all a setup - and he'll RAAC with the ex before this story ends, bet you anything. Look at what Amy said earlier:

She raised her other hand and touched a tear on my face that I wasn't even aware was there. "I think you need to forgive yourself for your reaction first. It was ok and natural. And you are still mad at yourself.

He needs to forgive himself for his reaction??? He left his wife because she was screwing another man - and he needs to forgive himself for feeling that way? Needs to forgive himself for being upset that his wife was committing adultery in front of him??? Oh yeah, I forgot that everybody knows it's fine for your wife to fuck around. What a dickhead this guy is for thinking that a vow to remain faithful actually meant they were supposed to remain faithful. Stupid of him to be hurt by this. He should apologize, give all the other guys a bj and then set up a gang bang for his slut - and sit there with a big smile on his face while watching.

This is going to be one of those "it's only sex, you overreacted because you're old school, people share wives all the time now" stories. He'll end up asking for their forgiveness and going back to the slut. I think something's going on with Amy too - she's automatically on Chloe's side? She defends Chloe and the action of his "friends"? Yeah, something's not right there - maybe she's a friend of Chloe's and they sent her up there to try and change his mind. For some reason, they always know where he is, so he's either being watched or somebody, maybe his sister, is sharing information. He'll cave and go back to live the life of a cuckold. I hate stories like this so I'll jump to the last page of the last chapter just to be sure, and then I'm done.

Is this whole generation made up of nothing but spineless pussies?

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
lots

of stupids in this story along with the lodger part already mentioned, why would you kick in the door to the bathroom your ex is lock in, surely a simple word would have had it unlocked and who is supposed to fix it. If she can't afford the house, sell it or find another one to rent. TK

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Friggin' limeys writing as U.S, writers?

Just won't hack it. Just makes them seem stupid.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Flaw in the story

She is a nurse.

So getting a lodger is as easy as putting an advert on the hospital notice board.

Within hours she would have multiple trainee nurses begging to be her lodger.

She could put them 3 to a room and fill the house ten times over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a wife

Lol, she is so upset at her husband leaving she cheats again?

And to rub it in she tells him about it.

Wonder if she was having an affair with these people and the trip was either to get him involved, or to humilate him. Then he dint react like the wimp they thought he was.

They worked him and got him drunk on purpose.

Then they had sex right in front of him.

Nope, sure sounds premediated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

ch1 was ok, now it's going into stupid cuck land.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

OK, she is so broken up she "tried again" to have an orgy.

wow, what a devoted wife who realizes her mistake and wants her husband back.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
This is Crap

Before you rate or praise this story read the ending where he betrays every emotion and characterization he has previously created. Nothing in this part stays true. Its all sound and fury meaning nothing before he castrates himself happily.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
This story

has really grabbed me. He drove all the way from Portland then spent virtually no time with Chloe? I had expected him to find her pregnant. BTW - IRW, all three of the guys would have worked on the tree. Still would have had time for fun and games with the wives who had become high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good so far, well written, interesting story 5* but

I am worried where this may be going. If he ever accepts swinging you loose me immediately or even if he just makes up with his friends.

I can accept him forgiving her just as she was clearly manipulated altho' her second attempt to connect with them should be a deal-breaker really. However, he has been far too soft on his so-called friends for my liking. He needs to get revenge, particularly on his male friend and that needs to be brutal either physically, emotionally or financially preferably all three!. They not only set him up but tried again to involve Chloe after he left when she was vulnerable.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I know I'm repeating some of these:

How do you plan an orgy without discussing it with your HUSBAND first?!

And they rigged the drawing to get him out of the way?

And they don’t know he gets sleepy when he drinks a lot? Of COURSE they do!

“I didn't know you would react like this.” – She can’t know her husband very well if she didn’t know he’d be pissed off finding his wife CHEATING with his best “friends”!

The fact that Jim “just happened” to have clothes that it Chloe, this whole thing was planned before they even left, but she never told him. That’s why I’m not so sure that I agree with Amy that it wasn’t at least SOMEWHAT malicious.

“But then I thought ‘It's none of my business any more’ and resolved to put it out of my mind as much as I could.” – Well, it is and it isn’t. It would speak volumes on her true regret, etc., if he immediately jumped back in the sack with Jim!

I think “a friend” should identify themselves if they expect him to take them seriously.

Maybe Mark can’t do anything, but what about fucking Jim?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
jezzaz, you're a lazy writer

"I can't J. I'm his boss. I do anything and it's a lawsuit of managerial abuse waiting to happen. " Lazy writers just make shit up to fill their utterly ridiculous plots. "Managerial Abuse" what fucking planet do you live in. Stopped reading at this point.. I mean if the author doesn't give a shit, I'm certainly not going to waste more of my time.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Forget Them All!

Let’s see, they rig the draw so he has to do the work, which as has been said didn’t need to be a one-man job in the first place, and then when he JUSTIFIABLY crashes they decide to FUCK his wife anyway without his agreement. And he’s supposed to be okay with that?

“Everyone agreed he’d be into it”, but they couldn’t wait to actually ASK him, just in case he WASN’T into it!

“What can I do?” – How about jumping off the nearest bridge, since you say you can’t live without me, and that’s JUST what you’re going to have to do.

Again, maybe, MAYBE if it had been accidental it would be one thing, but they DELIBERATELY worked him to exhaustion and kept feeding him drinks – OF COURSE he fell asleep, they MADE him fall asleep, they might as well have put sleeping pills in his drinks!

“while she hurt you, it was not intentional. You have to remember there was no malice.” – I totally disagree, see above!

Screw the Emails! If the person is so concerned they’ll tell him WHY she’s in trouble and identify themselves!

Why should he be mad at himself? He did NOTHING that he needs to forgive himself for!

I call “bullshit” that Mark and Jim can’t do anything about the creep! Especially since it’s THEIR fault that Chloe is in that position in the first place!

I find it hard to believe that Mark could have referred that guy to Chloe in the first place. Even without knowing the prior complaints and stuff that guy couldn’t have looked like a good fit to room with Chloe.

“we fucked up and let the evening get away from us.” – It wasn’t just the evening! You set him up to work his butt off all day and come back exhausted because you all KNEW he wouldn’t go along with your dirty games, and made SURE of it by getting him passed out drunk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
strange

would anybody just leave like that?

what about the chat with Chloe when Jace gets his things? unbelievable they do not get into more detail what happened that weekend and ask questions like

What happens when the girs go admire the shawl and Mark joins them?

Why does the comment what color Kathy's panties are, but she is wearing none, does not get a follow-up between Jace and Chloe

don't friends take the labour of cutting the 3 together?

What happens when Jace is away?

What on earth makes Chloe fuck Jim?

stupid thing about the lodger, Mark and Jim do not take care of that?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
just wondering

What were they planning on saying to him if he had not woke up til morning?

"Hey good buddy, after we got you wasted last night we fucked your wife bowlegged right in front of you"?

What they did does not pass the friend test.

So why expect them to respect him in the morning?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
let me get this right

after all that happened, I find it amazing he would sit next to any of them. So fucking what she took in a tenant. Fuck her, fuck you and I hope the tenant fucks her in the ass before dumping her body.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Good Story So Far

Hey Coffeemugg, when admonishing someone about their grammatical skills it's always a good idea to check your spelling. So you don't look like such a fool. I really like the story, so far. It's really pushing those emotion buttons. Thanks for the entertainment and Coffeemugg thanks for the chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story makes me want to kill someone...

jezzaz, the miserable, pathetic shit who wasted both his and my time on this 100% piece of garbage. Seriously, what fucking planet do you live on???? 99% of the men on this planet would wake up see their wife fucking some... and just walk out???? Of course NOT, they would pick up the lamp and smash it down on the fucking head of the whore and the scumbag. And guess what jezzaz that is why NO ONE DOES THIS SHIT! NO ONE IS SO FUCKING CRAZY THAT THEY WOULD PUT THEIR LIFE AT RISK. I read this crap and I see a 13 year old writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plain flat fact is that they are all scum of the earth.

And, this author will end up with the tale being in a "forgiving" mode. Bullshit.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 9 years ago
I'm still alive and kicking Sam

One of my pet peeves is leaving out the comma! Was the hero actually kicking Sam? I wonder if you meant to day "I'm still alive and kicking, Sam"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill them all...

...because they all deserve it. Kill them all. Chloe, Mark and Jim. Their cunt wives? Take 'em over to Lake Cor d'Alene and dump them in.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IN THE WOODS, TENDERFEET FORGET

about the big bad wolves. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dollars-to-donuts

Amy is on Jim's payroll. "Hired" to help get his big head on straight, as Jim sees it.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE NEXT DAY AND MANY DAYS AFTER

the payback and remorse lingers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such HUGE ridiculous holes in this plot...

it makes it annoying and frustrating to read. People, just aren't this stupid.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
hollywood strikes again!

I hate to admit this, I do share some of the criticisms of this storyline.

We are suppose to believe these are the Three Amigos? J is the reincarnation of Paul Bunyan? It'd be easier to believe he was channeling PB's Blue Ox!

J's some sort of bad ass martial artist, who doesn't practice, doesn't even exercise regularly and as far as I can tell gets his fighting advice out of ebook comix?

But the worst part, in my opinion, is that a career rapist is not brought to the attention of the authorities. Instead is encouraged to move in on his next intended victim. WTF! is the matter with this scenario? "I'm fearful that the career criminal might sue my business." What the fuck are you paying your attorney's for beside playing golf?

Upon our cinematic hero taking down the sleazeball, NOT reporting the event is also a crime. Now he is free to run off and find new prey to victimize. Plus an arrest would get his DNA into the system and pop out warning flags to Law Enforcement if any matches are found.

And of course, on this site, in the LW genre, when you have the 'stang you also MUST include the chewing gum snapping college-girl as she serves yah!

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Interesting variation on common themes, and reads well

I liked the flow of these chapters, and I appreciate the storyline, which I find basically believable. I haven't read the comments yet, but I imagine I'm not the only one left scratching my head at the wife's admission that she tried another group sex scene with her buddies after hubby left her (but before the divorce was final-had she given up completely?). It doesn't fit. She is devastated by the loss of her hubby-a loss which was her and her buddies' fault because they just had to hatch a scheme to get a group-sex scene together without hubby's permission and behind his back. As a result, she limits her contact with the group, and won't accept financial assistance from them. So, naturally, she is going to give it another go with them? C'mon, man. Either she is broken up and wants to distance herself from the group or she isn't. And the rest of the gang? Either they are feeling regretful and guilty about their part in the break-up or they aren't. That stuck in my craw. As an author, I don't think you can really have it both ways and retain the characters' consistency (and characters should be consistent, even in their inconsistencies, if you know what I mean).

Otherwise, a very well-plotted story. A variation of the one-time drunken slip storyline, merged with the added element of the secretly plotting would-be swinger wife.

I found it strange that the new gal is, in the author's words, the wife's biggest cheerleader. I imagine there is more to this than meets the eye....

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
Irritating error

You had our hero say "My heart literally broke as I stared at the tableau in front of me." This is of course wrong and irritating to the extreme. It interrupts the flow of the story.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Nice work so far

It is hard to believe that he just got back to the house in time to remove the bomb...

Her refusal to accept help from the guilty parties is a bit surprising. Worse yet, going back and trying for more orgasms would have removed all doubts from my mind....

Thank you...

jezzazjezzazalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Hey folks. Author here. Sorry for the delay. Chapters 3 and 4 (with a conclusion, and hopefully it will not be something you will have seen coming) have been submitted here twice, but rejected cos I'm crap at getting commas in the right place in dialog.

Hopefully this should be resolved now.

Also, worth pointing out - I wrote this intending it to be a non clear cut piece in terms of cheating or not. Some people have raised comments about "Why didn't she just talk to him?" - this is a valid point and hopefully is addressed in other chapters.

The whole point of the story was to introduce ambiguity to the process of playing with others - not make it clear cut as when it's wrong or right, as most of the stories here on LW tend to be. Either way, you guys judge for yourselves what you think.

I really appreciate all the comments here, good and bad. The good, well, it's nice to have support. The bad, well, I'm learning here:) There *will* be more (more stories using similar characters and the same background) to come by the way. The first is already complete.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
More?

I agree with the other comments. I want more. I was under the impression that the author had submitted more chapters, but the page for chapter three says still awaiting moderator approval.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 3 Still not approved

I check the page for Chapter 3 and it still shows awaiting moderator. I do not know what the problem is. I am really looking forward to the third installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

need ch.3

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories