Out of the Burlap Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"Another joint?" asked Joe. Both girls agreed.

"So what happened?" asked Maya.

"I guess I pissed my girlfriend off," Carol continued. "One of those boys I ogled at ogled back. Like the other boys he was tall and cute like you, Joe. I just felt more attracted to boys who wouldn't end up with their faces in my neck or my breast if I ever got to hug them. I've always been taller than most of my classmates until the boys had their growth spurts and a few became taller than me. I wanted my face in those places. I wanted to feel embraced the way a woman should be embraced by a man I guess. Maybe since my father is nearly as tall as you Joe, it's a bit incestuous. Probably. Anyway Jenny, my girlfriend saw me and Mike talking rather intimately. He ended up being cutely shy and I managed to break him out of his shell and he turned out to be a pretty cool guy for a jock. A talented wide receiver and kick off returner and the shortstop for the baseball team. He didn't like basketball though the coach recruited him heavily."

"You must have liked basketball," Joe guessed.

"Of course. All those cute guys in like halter shirts and shorts. I especially loved the daring ones who went without t-shirts." The threesome giggled. "But Mike disliked it for the same reason I liked it: a contact sport with naked sweaty skin sliding against skin. He insisted it wasn't that, that it just wasn't his game, but he was a bit of a homophobe, probably latent or something, one of his few flaws. When he made fun of one of the more fey students, I put my foot down, giving him lessons in sensitivity, using Jenny as an example ironically enough." She chuckled. "I guess that turned him on, imagining me with another girl, the hypocrite.

"Anyway, as it turned out, we'd saved another girl from a lonely life of yearning for forbidden fruit so to speak, me and Jenny. The girl was a year younger than us, and we brought her into my bed. I think she preferred me, but when Jenny discovered Mike and me, the younger lesbian ended up comforting her and they ended up a couple, though I don't know where they could make out since my bed had been our sanctuary."

"So you and Mike became an item," Maya guessed.

"Oh yeah. I had to teach him how to please me, but he ended up being a good student."

"And did he get to experience that fantasy?" asked Joe. "Watching girls make love?"

Carol blushed. "Yeah. A pretty raven haired girl as petite as you, Maya, a cheerleader in fact. Like me she liked both sexes. But like me she preferred males. That was like a highlight of pleasure for my high school years. Unfortunately she had an agenda. I think she had a bigger crush than me on Mike. And being a senior like him with me being a junior, and her being a cheerleader cheering on her stud, she definitely had the advantage. I heard they're married now."

"Oh," said Maya, looking from Joe to Carol and back, realizing the implication of repeating that event, seeing the way Carol wanted Joe and that Joe would choose the petite one. When the ladies' eyes met, they communicated Carol's fear and resignation and Maya shook her head and smiled.

Joe didn't have a clue about the silent communication. "So did your father witness your inclinations as they developed?" he asked.

"I think me being a tomboy made him suspect I might be gay. But he's a pretty enlightened guy and never objected to my relationship with Jenny. In fact he liked her. But I couldn't help noticing a bit of relief from Daddy when Mike entered my life, literally and figuratively," she giggled, "although that was tempered by a tinge of jealousy and sadness that his girl was not so much an innocent daughter anymore. And he never got along quite as well with Mike as he did with Jenny, probably due to that jealousy and sadness, but more because he thought Mike wasn't good enough for me. Mike was fairly smart, did well in school, but not smart enough for Daddy." She chuckled.

"I'm like you," said Maya seemingly out of the blue at least to Joe. "I like girls, always have, but prefer boys. And I had a similar situation recently, sharing a bed with my pretty bassist and my handsome boyfriend, only to end up losing both of them to each other."

"Oh," said Carol.

"And you'll have him to yourself when you dance."

"And you'll have him to yourself when you put music to his words."

They gazed into each other's eyes. A broad smile grew on both their faces. "Fuck it," they both exclaimed nearly simultaneously. And they attacked an oblivious Joe.

Maya went high and Carol went low. Maya's lips stopped his exclamation of surprise. The coffee table got bumped by Carol though every container had been drained dry. Maya broke the kiss and smiled at his smile. He looked past her at Carol struggling with his buckle. He pushed the coffee table with both legs forcing it away from her back despite the resistance of the shag rug. Then he helped unbuckling and unbuttoning and lifted his butt when she unzipped and she tugged away both jeans and boxers, freeing the way for her lips to enclose the glans on his half hard cock.

"Ooh," he moaned as Maya unbuttoned his shirt just enough to pull it and the undershirt over his head. She followed immediately with the pealing off of her cashmere sweater revealing nothing underneath.

"Let me guess," Joe moaned. "You love the feel of cashmere on your nipples."

"Uhn-hunh," she moaned, his mouth attaching to one of those stiff teats.

"Beautiful," murmured Carol after releasing Joe's quickly expanding cock from her lips with a pop. Illustrating the object of praise, she reached up to squeezed the other tit, though the object she had been squeezing and rubbing before could have also been described as she shifted her gaze to it, admiring it between licks of the glans.

"God I'm horny," Maya groaned, pulling away from the hand and the lips on her tits and standing up on the couch. It was an unsteady position, but Joe kept her from falling by grasping those firm melons as she peeled off her tight red leather pants and the red thong beneath it. "I have condoms in my purse," she told Carol.

"I want to taste his cum first," Carol argued.

"Okay. I'll help," Maya decided and balanced her body upside down against Joe, her legs spread wide, knees balancing on the top edge of the couch bringing her succulent cunt to his lips while guiding his cock into her mouth.

Carol took this moment to remove Joe's pants and boxers from his lower legs and to get naked herself. Pulling the coffee table even farther away, she knelt low and suckled his balls. Her hand replaced her mouth carefully squeezing them as her mouth lifted to suck along the bottom of his cock.

Soon enough lips met. Maya removed his cock and tilted her head and both ladies kissed around his glans, a French kiss that involved the glans more than delving into another mouth. Two hands rubbed his cock at different paces and pressures.

Joe entered heaven, completely distracted from pleasuring Maya. "I'm cumming," he announced before latching onto Maya's clit and buzzing it with his groans of bliss.

Maya backed off Joe's glans, and it immediately occupied Carol's mouth. She sucked and rubbed her lips along the edges of the helmet until he gushed slimy, bittersweet liquid that expanded her cheeks filling the little space left not filled by his big, throbbing plum. She swallowed what she could, letting some slide out at the edges. Glancing at Maya who shook her head, she kept taking his seed inside her while her hand and Maya's both milked the cock for all it had, gulping down the depleting semen as it entered her mouth.

"Too much," Joe complained and pulled his hips back. Though languid and sated, he returned to feasting on Maya's cunt. Maya moaned from the attention and sought Carol's mouth, tasting the remnants of cum there. The kiss intensified as Carol grabbed hold of Maya's nipples and gently twisted them. Maya briefly stopped the kiss to tell her new lover, "squeeze them hard," before resuming it. Soon Maya's moans echoed in Carol's mouth. A last deep breath needed more air, so their kiss ended. The breath held, Maya's body stiffened, and its tight exhale created a keening squeal. A trembling followed which echoed the pulsations of her pussy. Lapping up the nectar that oozed out, Joe relished it as if it were ambrosia from the gods. And to Joe it was, or at least one goddess. The goddess of bliss and of comfort.

Despite wonderful satiation, Maya revealed a wicked smile to Carol when she murmured, "Your turn, Blondie."

Pouting cutely Carol replied, "About time. Let's move this to my bed."

Maya flopped onto the couch on her knees. "I'll grab the condoms; they're extra large."

"I'm on the pill and haven't fucked in almost a year," Carol argued. "You?" she asked Joe.

"Even longer without a condom," Joe answered.

"I'm on the pill too, and my ex always wore condoms," Maya told them. "In the rock and roll world it's a necessity."

"Cool," said Carol walking away. "I'd hate to cover such a beautiful cock."

Both Maya and Joe watched the rippling muscles of a perfect pear shaped ass, mesmerized. Joe praised it in a murmur and Maya responded with, "And it's ours."

When they entered the bedroom they saw Carol leaning down towards a stack of CDs, her wondrous ass and the juicy split beneath it beckoning. It raised interest in Joe's cock, but not quite enough yet to fill that opening.

"I'm looking for the perfect music," Carol explained, her head tilted upwards and smiling at the direction of her new lovers' eyes.

"Let me look," said Joe. "You two play." But before he took over perusing her CD collection he knelt on another shag carpet and pressed his face into that gap that seemed ready for it.

"Oooh," Carol moaned, twitching her ass and widening her legs. With well tuned balance, she remained in position while Joe tongued her, shafting her as deep as he could inside while his arm circled her thighs to bring fingers into play strumming her clit. His other hand reached and tugged at her nipples pointing downwards from hanging pert b-cup tits.

Carol moaned and swayed against his mouth, fucking it, but gently. Even Maya kneeling behind him and pulling on his ever thickening and elongating cock couldn't distract Joe from the focus in bringing Carol her climax. It still took nearly five minutes. He had to hold her up at the end, because the power of it collapsed her knees. After a quick slide of his tongue into her anus and a kiss there, he gave her a gentle slap on her butt, saying, "Now go play, you two."

The ladies laid on the unmade bed, the fitted sheet open, the top sheet and blankets pushed aside since the morning creating a soft ridge along the foot of the bed and along the far edge. The much more petite Maya settled on top of the long lean body of the blonde as they kissed. When lips separated, eyes connected and they shared smiles.

"How long have you been attracted to him?" asked Maya quietly and listened to Carol's response while studying her lithe body with her fingers.

"Since I first saw Joe a couple years ago...I guess he fascinated me. Maybe because I thought he was with Randy or maybe because he seemed rather distant in a way, it's more that I studied him than I crushed on him. But...I slowly saw the permafrost melt away and we got to be friends in just little conversations that I always enjoyed, either amusing or kind of interesting. It's just yesterday after all that time that I realized Randy and him weren't lovers when Randy went after the cute new boy in our company and Joe didn't bat an eye. So I guess tonight I saw him with new eyes, the barrier being opened and my horny eyes being allowed in."

"You bought the Eno," Joe exclaimed, pulling out Discreet Music from her collection and extracting the CD. "Perfect!"

Carol giggled. "You told me it's perfect for massage...and for sex."

"Definitely," he chuckled.

The soft, deep, resonant music began oozing from her high end speakers.

Looking at the two beauties looking up at him, Joe commented, "I thought I told you ladies to play."

"We decided to talk," said Maya.

"About what?" he asked while opening Carol's thighs and kissing and licking up them.

"You," Carol murmured.

"There are better things to talk about and better things to do with your mouths," he said.

"We don't think so," said Maya while Carol moaned from his talented tongue demonstrating its skills again.

"If you don't...want us to talk...about you...at least let us...play with you," Carol murmured between erotic sighs. "Bring me that gorgeous cock."

He rearranged himself to lie on his side between the women, his head towards the foot of the bed so that his cock rested near Carol's mouth. The ladies began to play with it, mostly Maya, as Carol found herself deeply distracted by Joe's talented mouth. The cock became full sized in Maya's mouth, at least his plum.

Carol shivered through another, much quicker orgasm before mewling, "Please fuck me Joe."

The ladies had shared kisses between cock suckings, but when Maya released his glans with a pop, they concentrated on their kisses while Maya continued her caresses, focusing more and more on Carol breasts and her taut little pink nipples. Meanwhile Joe crawled between long lean muscular legs and rubbed his wet glans along Carol's wet gash before pushing gently in.

"Mmm," Carol hummed with pleasure into Maya's mouth.

Resting on elbows and knees, Joe took hold of Carol's ass cheeks as his cock sank deeper and deeper into remarkable tightness. For a tall girl, she had a narrow passage. He commented on it.

"It hasn't been filled in a long time," Carol groaned between kisses. "And never by such a thick and beautiful filler."

Her inner walls may have been slippery, but they gave enough resistance to keep his filling of her slow and careful. When finally completely submerged, he savored the moment.

"So good," Carol mewled, looking at him and at their connection in awe.

"Perfect," he murmured back.

"Fuck me, Joe," she murmured moments later.

"With pleasure," Joe grinned.

They could connect with their eyes because Maya had drifted lower with her kisses, coaxing even more pleasure from the sexy blonde working her nipples before going lower. Fingers slid across Carol's abdomen, pressing at smooth flesh that rippled with muscles until they brushed damp blonde pubic hair, a soft triangular beard and continued further to feel the tiny ridge of a clit where the pubic hair pointed and the frothy beginning of a slit and the powerful, lubricant slick shaft sliding in and out. There they acted with her tongue that followed their journey to increase Carol's pleasure exponentially.

"Oooh," Carol cooed. "Oh," she moaned. "Mmm," she hummed with each thrust of his cock. Her noises quickened as his thrust quickened until they became gasps.

It had been a gentle slope, building speed, but in the end he pounded fast and hard and Carol greeted each savage thrust with a pelvic thrust. They banged together for minutes with her ceasing her upward motion when stilled by orgasm, her mouth tightening letting only a lengthy squeak get released. It happened twice, but third time was the charm as Joe went into hyper-speed, lost in his own imminent climax.

When his balls released their seed, he squeezed against her as hard as possible, the tip of his cock grazing her deep barrier wall as he jettisoned his passion in liquid form. The power of it pushed Carol to the limits of exquisite pleasure. The profound culmination of both of their passions meeting brought a surge of heat, as if his hot semen spread throughout her body, awashing her in ecstasy. So profound in fact that nothing could be brought forth from her mouth. She had been left literally breathless, drowned in bliss.

"You okay?" asked Joe at the sightless wide eyed gaze of Carol once his throbs of ejaculation ended.

"I'm definitely okay," she murmured, her smile soft and gentle and yet completely expressing her state of mind; that okay was a gigantic understatement.

It took a bit of sleep, to be awoken by two sets of lips reviving him, to extract his last ejaculation in the inaugural night of their threesome. Actually eyelids and his cock and the sun all rose together. Then it became Maya's turn to be ravished by Joe and by Carol, and the petite bosomy dark haired cutie also reached the highest limits of bliss from their attention. And finally they all slept.

The women hadn't slept before that. They talked over Joe's chest just quiet enough not to disturb him.

"I saw how uneasy you two were when meeting backstage," Carol inquired.

"I guess I've been avoiding him since...our bit of a one night stand," Maya nodded. "Only I didn't want it to be."

"He's good,' said Carol and the ladies laughed quietly.

"To say the least. I've never been stretched like that and yet so carefully and lovingly it blew me away. I'm rather small down there, and yet hardly any pain resulted. And the pleasure overwhelmed me."

"I can imagine." This time they giggled. "So why the separation? Afraid to get too close? I can relate to that."

"No. I enjoy being all snuggly with a boyfriend, the more intimate and loving the better. I get distracted easily. My mind often wanders with ideas. The better the lover, the more I can lose myself to him. And Joe..."

Another giggle, this not one not shared by Maya, arose from Carol's mouth as she repeated, "I can imagine. So?"

"Unlike me, Joe has problems with intimacy."

"I think I know what you mean," Carol replied. "He always seems aloof and...tense. Our building friendship had a wall to scale that only last night seemed to topple. Thank God."

"I never saw that wall until afterwards," Maya told her new friend. "After mind blowing sex. It startled me to say the least, and I thought it represented a sort of closure, a way for him to seal up a one night stand and leave his emotions free of penetration by me. It pissed me off. I actually slapped him. I have a huge temper and he saw it in full glory."

"And that was that?" asked Carol, confused. "But why then come back to him?"

"The night didn't end then. At least not quite. He didn't allow me to leave. His endless body in all its naked glory stood at his door preventing my departure. The slap helped soften my anger and soon I found myself back in his arms as I sat in his lap. Then he explained his problem. He's wound up tight as a tennis racquet. He calls it burlap, this tension, and it almost sounded literal, like his viscera and his brain were literally wrapped in the stuff. He sounded kind of..."

"Crazy."

"Unh-hunh. It scared me."

"But not quite enough to scare you completely away."

"It's...his soul. I mean...his lovemaking shows it, the more physical side of it. But his words... He lent me a couple of books filled with lyrics. He's got dozens of them. Not all of them are all that great. Some are pretty clumsy or clichéd or just don't work. But plenty of them sing wonderfully only they never sang before until I put music to them. Come on. Let me show you."

The naked ladies carefully extracted themselves from the bed. Joe shifted and murmured but remained asleep. Before heading to the bathroom, Carol handed Maya a transparent wrap that on her would reach just past her buttock but on Maya reached mid thigh. Carol wrapped herself in a long cotton robe.

First they pissed and exchanged a whore's bath of wet hand towels on each other's sticky thighs and vaginas exciting them a little especially with soft kisses added but not enough to go further, at least not then.

Carol made two glasses of ice water from a dispenser sunken into her refrigerator while Maya rummaged through Joe's shoulder bag finding the black, rough skinned blank book.

"Oh my God," she said, reading the last entry.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers