Out of the Burlap Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"What?" asked Carol, setting the glasses down on the coffee table and sitting beside her dark haired lover.

Her eyes shimmering with imminent tears and with a quiet sniffle, Maya handed the book to the tall, lithe, pretty blonde.

"Oh," said Carol. "I guess you won't be putting this to music."

"I guess not," Maya sniffled and grinned. "And to be hyper critical and a bit cold, he's got better lyrics."

"He's got it bad for you."

"Me too," Maya rasped.

"It's pretty intense."

"He's pretty intense."

"Yeah. Is this scary?"

"No. I kind of feel the same way as the poem. I missed him and thought about him all the time. I thought it might go away. When it just got worse, I decided to ask his forgiveness."

"But what about his uptightness?"

"I think I might have a solution for that."

"You can't have sex with him all the time. Your mind may be willing, but your flesh will be weak. Eventually your poor pussy would be too ravaged to handle it."

The ladies giggled. Carol didn't pursue Maya's mysterious cure. It helped that Maya changed the subject. She asked Carol, "How come you're without a boyfriend? And you made it sound like it's been awhile since you made love."

"To a man it's been over a year," Carol answered. "I have a fuck buddy, a cute little thing kind of like you but even shorter. We mutually satisfy each other's horniness. Unfortunately she's gone home during weekends. She's at her family farm, an organic farm up near Fargo. They keep her busy with the harvest."

"Another farmer," Maya observed.

"Who else?" asked Carol.

"Joe. Maybe you should introduce them."

They paused in contemplation and both decided with a laugh, "Nah."

"So why no boyfriend?" asked Maya again.

"I'm very very particular in whose penis I allow inside me. It has to be attached to a man I can feel attached to. The last boyfriend ended up being a complete asshole, so I'm even more careful now. I've only fucked three men before Joe, and the last one was my only one night stand over a year ago, and even though it was fun at the time, it left me colder than I expected afterwards."

"So just like your coffee, you're a boyfriend snob."

"I guess so," Carol responded and joined Maya in laughter which became silenced by Maya's lips on hers.

They fondled and suckled each other everywhere. Maya brought forth Carol's pleasure nectar in a sixty-nine. Carol left Maya hanging purposefully. "Let's let Joe finish you off," she explained. And with Carol's expert assistance, he did, again and again, until a final wild climax resembled Carol's last one with him and sent Maya into the sweet oblivion of sleep, her lovers soon following.

In the morning, actually closer to noon, the ladies conferred in one last brief personal discussion while Joe showered.

"You said you're very particular," Maya reminded her blonde friend standing beside her in the kitchen slicing bagels.

Carol bowed her head in an unusual supplication for such a vibrant, dominant woman. "I'll leave him alone if you want me to."

Maya lifted that head gently with a finger under her chin and went on tip toes to reach Carol's lips with hers. After the brief kiss, Maya smiled. "And why would I ever do that and leave such a sexy creature alone? I'm too selfish to lose you, and Joe won't complain. In fact he's got a heart big enough for the both of us. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you."

"You think he loves me?" Carol gasped. After Maya's smiling nod, she continued, "As much as you?"

"Equal but different, sweetheart. We're pretty different women, you and I."

Carol's broad smile only ended when an embrace with her new lover ended in a soft, lingering kiss. That only ended when a shirtless Joe still steaming a bit from his hot shower commented, "Can I get some of that?"

The ladies attacked him with a group hug and kisses. "I meant breakfast," Joe grinned and both ladies slugged him. Rubbing one arm and then the other, he sighed, "Okay, no more teasing you warrior princesses." He joined them in laughter and soon after at the table for lox and cream cheese on bagels and incredible coffee with just a hint of sweetness.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers