Out of the Burlap Ch. 04 & Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you didn't. You couldn't stop him. You couldn't stop it. It's not your fault. You're older now, Joe. Months have passed. You sit beside your mother. You can still see her grief but its less."

"'I'm sorry, Mommy. I should have stopped him.' Her tears well up again. I hate it when she cries. She blames herself. 'That stupid phone call,' she says. 'I should have let it ring. I can't even remember...Mary Johnson wanted to chat about something... something to do with her daughter whining about some dress she just had to have. And for that I lose my baby.'

"'I thought he was afraid of the hogs. Who wouldn't be? You hate me.'"

"?I love you. You are my only son now because of a moment of foolishness. Just a moment never to be redeemed.'

"'Just a moment.'

"'Just a moment. We need to move on. We need to forget. Forget you ever had a brother. Forget I ever lost my son. You're my only son, my angel, my youngest, my baby.'

"'Your only son,'" Joe murmured. "'Your only son.'"

"Listen, Joe," a sweet voice broke through his memory. "Return to now, to your beautiful new home, to the basement surrounded by those you love. In your fine adult mind you remember that very early memory. You remember your brother, his enthusiasm, his cuteness. And you remember his terrible death. And you realize it's not your fault. It's not your mother's fault. Things happen. Terrible things. But we all move on. We have to. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Joe murmured without emotion. "I understand."

"When I snap my fingers twice, on the second snap you'll awake feeling calm and refreshed like you've just finished a really great nap. Wake up Joe." Consuela snapped her fingers twice.

Joe found himself embraced on two sides by his two beautiful lovers. Tears streamed down their faces. He kissed each kneeling woman, feeling the heat of their emotions on their lips. He looked up at the beautiful sweet face of Consuela also crying. "Can I get some sugar?" he asked her, his own eyes filling and a tear sliding from the left eye.

"Oh Joe," Consuela muttered and surprised him by straddling him.

By the time their lips joined together his long strong arms pulled her into him. He felt his jeans tightening at the groin as her groin squished against it.

"Now that's some sugar," he said when the lips finally separate. All three ladies laughed through their tears. He became quickly serious. "I need to call my mom."

Consuela nodded and smiled a heartbreakingly sweet, sad smile and lifted herself off his lap.

****************

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Joe. Everything okay?"

"I'm fine, Mom. Tell me about Jeffrey." Joe could hear her inhalation as she paused,

"You remember?"

"I got help remembering."

"I wanted you to forget."

"I know. It didn't help."

"When you get all tense?"

"Unh-hunh. You could have brought me to someone."

"Your dad didn't want that. And I...I was afraid."

"You thought his death might be causing it."

"You were like that when I found you."

"What...Is there a marker for him?"

"You know we don't stand on ceremony. You know that big maple tree on the back left of the yard?"

"You can't miss it."

"We got it when it was not much bigger than Jeffrey when he...and we planted it where we buried his ashes."

"So he's there all the time for you."

"Unh-hunh." Joe could hear her sorrow.

"So you haven't forgiven yourself."

"Not really."

"You should."

"Why should I. If I hadn't..."

"Things happen, Mom. Terrible things. We all have to move on."

"I keep moving on," she chuckled. "It doesn't hurt so much, like a shadow of a pain, but it's there. I think it always will be. I talk to the tree you know."

"No I didn't."

"It used to be often, but now it's twice a year at his birthday and...the day he died."

"So you don't blame me?"

"I never blamed you. You were so young."

"Never?"

"Maybe for an instant, but you're my lovely son. I look at you now just like I looked at you then and all I see is a good soul. I'm proud of your goodness, Joe." She unexpectedly chuckled. "We were a couple of real sad sacks for awhile there Joe. I mean I never saw a sadder little boy. But we had a chat and resolved some things."

"I remembered that too."

"Unh-hunh. How?"

"Hypnosis."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"So you're feeling better?"

"For now. Consuela says it won't totally cure me or anything, but it will help."

"Consuela?"

Joe changed the subject. "So I forgot him after that conversation."

"Not right away, no. You'd dream about him. I heard you shout his name."

"Oh."

"Yeah. But that stopped after awhile and I guess you forgot him. We got rid of all the pictures in the house except some we've stashed."

"I'd like to see them."

"Of course."

"What did you do with the hogs?"

"Your dad killed them and had them slaughtered pretty much right away. It actually helped in a way. Revenge I guess."

"And what happened to your relationship with Dad?"

"It got rocky, that's for sure. Just like that shadow of pain it still reverberates. We lost some closeness. But he's my best friend. That will never end."

"And you're his."

"Unh-hunh. When are you coming to visit? It's been since..."

"Christmas."

"I miss you."

"Soon."

"When?"

"I'll get back to you on that."

"And bring your friend Myra."

"Maya."

"Sorry. She's an interesting lady."

"She is that," Joe chuckled. "And maybe another friend."

"Sure."

"Bye Mom. I love you."

"Love you too sweetheart. Bye," she sniffled.

****************

Once he settled the phone into its cradle he looked around and noticed no one in his vicinity. He found no one in the basement either.

"Where is everyone?" he shouted.

"Upstairs!" came a female voice.

Joe scampered up the back steps and quickly opened his and his ladies' bedroom door. What he saw inside surprised the hell out of him.

"What's going on?' he asked.

All three ladies laid on the California king bed, his girlfriends on their sides surrounding Consuela who lay on her back. Her tight jeans had been removed and her shirt opened revealing matching deep crimson bra and panties. She had a small pooch of a tummy that worked well with her overall voluptuousness, and a small a ruby gleamed from her bellybutton. Her deep tan skin looked soft and inviting. His girlfriends remained fully dressed except for their bare feet.

"How's your mom?" asked Maya.

"Good," he answered distractedly. "She invited us up to the farm. I suggested I would be bringing Carol."

"Cool," said Carol.

"What's going on?"

His girlfriends giggled. Consuela looked nervous yet she smiled sweetly at him. "Please," she said, reaching her arm over Carol. Joe took the offered hand and let her pull him over her. His girlfriends scooted off the bed giving him plenty of room to rest between brown and shapely legs.

"She wants to be alone with you," Carol told him.

"And you're okay with that?"

"We'll join the fun later," Maya explained with a giggle before his ladies left him with Consuela, Carol shutting the door behind her.

"Consuela?"

"I need you to kiss me Joe. Kiss away my nervousness."

The softness of her lips thrilled him. He had never experienced such softness. Her skin too was beautifully soft and giving. He began with a couple of light kisses before pressing his lips deeper and harder against hers but retaining some gentleness. But when her tongue reached into his mouth and touched his tongue, the spark intensified his passion several fold. His hands slid between the cloth of her opened shirt and the skin of her back feeling the smoothness and the give, pulling her against him.

"Wow," Consuela grinned, her eyes sparkling when the kiss ended. No more fear could be seen.

"Yeah," said Joe.

She pulled at the bottom of his t-shirt. He knelt to pull it off. She sat up and removed her shirt, tossing it aside just as he did his. He began leaning forward, but she pushed him back and embraced him and kissed him. His legs straightened up as hers enveloped his hips.

"Undo my bra," she breathed.

While he did so smoothly, she reached down and unbuckled his belt. "Take off the bra, Joe," she murmured.

"So beautiful," he murmured at the sight of her full, dark, youthfully firm breasts capped with even darker silver dollar sized areolas and stiff eraser sized nipples of a reddish brown hue. His head immediately lowered to taste them, lips sliding across crinkling areolas before nipping the nipples, one after the other.

"Mmm," Consuela hummed while struggling with the button of his jeans.

"Let me help you with that," he smiled, taking over, though her fingers remained touching his fingers.

Once undone she moved back and knelt. "Stand up, Joe," she commanded gently. He did so, his legs spread balancing on the mattress as she unzipped him. He had to narrow the spread to allow her to pull down his jeans. He kicked them off his foot and off his bed.

"So big," she murmured touching the tenting cock pressing inches from his loins the cotton fabric of his sky blue boxers. The tenting increased as her hands delicately explored the shaft and the glans. She placed her face against it so that her mouth could embrace his plum, lips squeezing it gently.

"Ooh," he moaned.

"Sit, Joe," she murmured, and they returned to the earlier position this time feeling the exultant touch of naked torsos pressing and subtly rubbing together. Her hands wandered across his back. One of his explored her back too while the other slid between torsos and weighed her full, resilient breasts. Her hands caressed lower until they encountered the waistband of his boxers and slid underneath. Clasping his tight little buttocks, she pulled him against her.

He felt the dampness and the heat of her slit as it crushed against his stiffness, riding its length. Hips shifted, glutes tightening and releasing as they began a slow fucking motion thrilling both of them. Her hands enjoyed the pulse of his ass muscles and his enjoyed hers with a tight squeezing grip. He couldn't help sliding fingers between her ample buttocks, soft yet taut beneath the layer of softness. Fingertips slid across her rosebud until they found the slippery folds of her slit.

"God," she moaned, quickening the pace of the faux fuck and pressing harder downwards. "Mmm," she hummed when his fingers slid higher encountering the crown of her pussy and brushing across her clit. Fingers stayed there and rubbed.

He watched her face, seeing the increasing of pleasure in her eyes and mouth and hearing the quickening and deepening breaths. She looked like she was reaching heights of bliss when he lowered his head, capturing a nipple and carefully nibbling on it with his lips and then his teeth.

"Too much," she told him and he eased off, circling the abused nipple with his tongue which she approved. "God," she moaned.

She seemed on the edge of climax as their genitals rubbed together frantically when she eased off and pulled away. "Lie on your back," she murmured. Once he did she pealed away his boxers, her eyes looking amazed at his largeness bouncing free. Her fingers touched it and explored it. He moaned and sighed at her attention especially when she rubbed the ridge of his glans.

"Not fair," he uttered. "I should get to explore."

"Not yet," she responded with a giggle. "I'm not done yet exploring. I do not wish any distractions"

"Harumph."

"Be patient." She pulled his thighs open and brought fingers to his balls.

"Gentle," he warned.

"Okay," she giggled. He decided he loved her giggles, so childlike and innocent, so sweet.

"What do you think?" he asked her.

Rubbing the head again, she said, "Such a formidable weapon. Such potential for destruction."

"We can wait," he suggested.

"I have no desire to wait. I know you're gentle. You'll be gentle."

"I promise."

She kissed the tip and licked the slit of his glans making him moan which caused another marvelous giggle. "Unless I don't want you to be," and she placed the glans into her mouth, her tongue swirling all around it.

"God!" he moaned.

When she released his cock from her lips and her hands, he already missed them. Standing unsteadily she removed her panties revealing a dark haired bush trimmed along the edges to prevent hairs to appear past the edges of her panties or swimsuit or whatever, but still rather full. "I hope you're bringing that to me," he said.

She giggled and straddled his face. He began digital examination of her damp and dripping pussy, full lipped and sweetly fragrant while she continued sucking his cock and rubbing it. When he at last lashed his tongue from bottom to top of her slit, she reacted by pressing her teeth against his sensitive shaft.

"Ow. No teeth, Consuela," he told her.

"Sorry."

"S'okay."

"Won't happen again, I promise."

"I know," he told her and returned to his lingual examination circling ever inward.

"Mmm," she hummed appreciatively on his glans, the vibrations appreciated by Joe as well. "Ooh," she crooned when his tongue lapped across her clit. "Aah," she moaned when his tongue tip danced on it. "God!" she exclaimed when his lips surrounded it and he sucked gently and the tongue tip quickened its motions. He kept at it until her writhing shifted his target away and then back to his mouth. Instead of holding her still he used her shifting to stroke across her clit as it passed. This only increase the writhing. He could feel her tremble and the undulating stopped.

"Joe!" she moaned loudly and immediately lifted her beautiful, sweet pussy away from him. "Put it on," she ordered desperately, grabbing the extra large sized condom packet he hadn't notice on the bedside table and ripping it open, handing him the rolled up rubber. She studied the way he rolled it on without effort before she straddled his hips, took his cock from him, aimed the tip at her center and slowly descended. "Yes!" she exclaimed as he felt the pressure of the narrow opening slide past his glans.

"You're so tight," he murmured.

"I...can tell," she giggled roughly.

"Any pain?"

"Feels...incredible. Lots of...pressure...but...good. So good."

He helped her, holding her full buttocks, as she lowered gradually; an inch and a half in and an inch out until, finally, their pubic bones pressed together. She was deeper than even Carol, not a hint of her cervix.

Both Joe and Consuela had watched the disappearance of his cock with absolute focus. He almost laughed at the thrilled grin she gave him when they succeeded. She looked so adorable and so gorgeous he had to kiss her. A moment of resistance when he began pulling her body down ended when she sensed his intentions. "Oh Joe," she muttered before their mouths met ecstatically. It was a messy, wide open kiss with tongues tangling in a wrestling match. His hands swept across the smooth skin of her back as her fingers combed through his hair. His hands continued southward until they claimed each buttock, spreading them, pulling them up and down, beginning the subtlest of fucks.

Again he nearly chuckled at her wide eyes when their eyes opened after the kiss. Her grin matched his as she went with the subtle shifting of cock in cunt and the delicious rubbing of pubic bones. "Mmm, so good," she muttered.

"Incredible," he agreed.

"I never thought...a cock would feel...so good. Everywhere you rub inside feels like shockwaves. Make me cum, Joe. Make me cum. Make me cum."

As she repeated, the fuck became more heated. She lifted higher and crushed down harder quickening with each stroke. Keeping her lower back low she arched her upper back so he could enjoy pleasuring her nipples with his lips and tongue. Only a couple minutes from their complete joining had her bouncing fast on top of him and he thrust up against her. The coup de grace came when he slipped his middle finger between their abdomens and vigorously rubbed her clit.

Heavy breathing, still containing her demand with each exhalation, ended abruptly as her eyes, mouth and nostrils widened. All of her motion ended as she pressed her loins hard against him mashing his finger, but he didn't care. He pressed that finger forcibly against her clit while his hips bounced her rigid form as he too became overwhelmed by orgasm following hers by only three hard upward strokes.

"Joe!" she moaned loudly.

"Connie!" he roared.

"Fuck...Joe," her voice trembled along with the rest of her, the words emerging in a breathless whisper. "God. I love. You."

As his cock pumped out liquid ecstasy it felt surrounded by profound quivering and he felt his balls become awash in her own ecstatic liquids just as Joe's mind became awash in utter bliss that swept away all other senses.

When his mind retreated from that blissful state, it returned to sensibleness. "I love her too," he thought. "Why? How?"

"Thanks," he murmured. When she chuckled he asked what was funny.

"You just gave me an orgasm that beat all other orgasms to a pulp and you thank me?"

"Uhm...I meant for the hypnosis."

"You thanked me with your body and I welcomed you with mine," she answered him with a soft half grin revealed when she lifted her head, leaning on her elbows.

"You...are so beautiful," he gulped.

"You are too," she replied and then sighed when she felt his penis slip out. "I miss you inside me already. But Joe..."

"Hmm?"

"You should really see a specialist: a psychologist or my hypnotist."

"Probably. But I'm thinking I could explore those memories when the tension comes again. It seemed to lessen it like a burden had been lifted. I didn't completely freak out or anything."

"It's sort of a meditative state, this hypnosis," she told him. "And I have learned meditation techniques that are a little more conventional."

"You seem to have become my teacher in other things besides bass playing."

She chuckled. "Those things will probably be a lot easier to teach you."

"I suck as a musician, don't I?"

"There are those that are blessed and those that are not. I have taught both kinds. The latter take more work to sound...uhm...pleasant should I say?" They both chuckled. "But we're talking bowed instruments here. An electric bass never sounds like squealing chalk." They both shivered. "I think we'll get you to relax into the attack, to get your tone to swing, but I'm afraid bass solos should probably be avoided."

"I got no problem with that." His smile met hers in a gentle kiss. When lips parted his loving smile shifted into a more serious expression as did his loving eyes. "Uhm, Consuela...," he began before being interrupted by giggling women entering the bedroom.

"You look well fucked," said Carol.

"That's an understatement," Consuela responded.

"I think we arrived just in time," said Maya. "Joe's worried."

The three ladies looked at Joe's tightening expression. The two clothed ones quickly stripped and joined the naked one on the bed, surrounding Joe. At first Maya and Carol sat at Consuela's sides, Consuela sitting up as well, her damp pussy pressing down warmly on Joe's hairy pubic bone. His old lovers leaned into Consuela, each gripping a pendulous, weighty breast, their wrists touching as they chose the breast farthest from them. Consuela glanced at Maya whose mouth encroached on hers and met hers for a lengthy kiss lasting long enough for tongues to enter mouths. Carol, with a languid impatience, broke the kiss with a hand—the one that wasn't weighing a breast and caressing a turgid nipple with her thumb--turning Consuela's lips gently away from Maya's lips and leading them to hers for a kiss equal in length and quiet passion.

"Her lips are so soft," Maya murmured to Joe.

Barely nodding, Joe made his agreement with her statement more explicit with, "The most." Then the idea of suggesting his newest lover was somehow better than Maya worried him ending the calm his ladies' kisses had brought him. Maya silenced that worry by lying beside him and kissing him with the incredible intensity--no matter how gentle or hard she kissed him--she always brought to his lips. Her fingers traded one nipple for another as they caressed Joe's. The kiss lasted longer than Carol's and Consuela's kiss.