Out of the Burlap Ch. 04 & Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it ended and his penis had expanded in response to it furthered by Consuela pussy lips sliding over it, he qualified his comparative evaluation of Consuela's lips. "Your lips stir me the most, Maya. They seem to reverberate with passion that always brings my cock to life."

"I can see that," Maya giggled.

"And Carol, your lips sing to me, communicating every ounce of love you bring to me."

All four chuckled. "Did you note that down, Maya?" Carol asked. "I think Joe just created a love song."

"I can't help it," Joe grinned broadly. "I feel inundated by love." Again the grin disappeared. Like the tensing and releasing of muscles so familiar to Joe, it seemed his emotions kept moving from relaxed acceptance to tense worry. "Are you sure?' he asked ambiguously.

The ladies understood his question and nodded. Further illustrating their understanding, Carol pulled Consuela off Joe and onto her back. Carol's mouth attacked the nipple her fingers had been exploring. After feasting on it and expanding it, Carol moved to the other nipple.

Maya climbed over Joe to join Carol in the feast. Her focus seemed to shift completely towards Consuela. The two locked lips. Seemingly ever hungry for nipple pleasuring, Maya's fingers traded back to fondling Consuela's breast, twisting the saliva wetted teat.

Joe watched his established lovers bring sweet ecstasy to his newest lover only interrupting the voyeurism when he removed the used condom from his penis and got up to bring it to the toilet next door and flush it away. He immediately returned to watching. Without even touching it his cock got harder.

Carol's kisses had journeyed down Consuela's body, finally reaching the hot center. Lapping across those tender and thickening pussy lips dewy with fragrant nectar, she stopped and asked, "Do you need him covered, Consuela?"

"Hmm?" Consuela responded, her mouth occupied. She broke the kiss and breathlessly asked, "What?"

"Do you need Joe to wear a condom?"

"I'm not on the pill," Consuela explained.

"Do you want to be?" asked Maya.

"I used to be. It actually helped ease my cramping. But just the thought of it and what it represented...after the rape..."

"Rape?" both Carol and Maya exclaimed, tightening.

"Oh, I forgot I never told you. I told Joe, and with everything happening today..."

"It's why she understood my debilitating tension," Joe explained. "She had the same result from trauma. It's why she learned hypnosis."

"I trusted the man," Consuela spoke with remarkable calm. "He brutalized that trust. Joe...Joe was....is a cure."

"Why Joe?" asked Maya sliding her fingers across Consuela's forehead and combing through her dark thick tresses.

"It's partly you two and partly Annie. I hadn't seen her since she graduated. We'd been good friends and then lovers and then friends again while at school together. The lovemaking had been nice, but not very passionate; probably my fault. So I ended it, wanting our good friendship again. But when I caught the rehearsal of your band at MacPhail, we immediately restored our bond. I wanted to join the band as much to resurrect our friendship as to have fun playing Joe's and your songs. Annie and I started calling each other or meeting for lunch or dinner. She told me about her and Barb and Steve. It amazed me that she allowed a male into her bed so she explained about his impotency and his gentleness. I thought it might work for me as well, even more than her because I'm not a full fledged lesbian. I had fantasies still. I didn't necessarily dwell on them. To do so still disturbed me. But I'd get flashes of cock when glancing at an attractive man and it gave me insight into my sexuality. Was this my chance to explore these feelings safely?

"Problem was I wasn't all that attracted to Steve and though Barb is sexy as hell and I wouldn't mind sucking on her gorgeous tits or kissing across her soft pale skin, it wasn't enough to lure me into her arms."

"She wants you, you know," said Maya.

Consuela sighed. "I know. Very flattering, but...And like I said with Annie, it's strictly platonic the love I feel for her. Still I considered it, it being a safe way to encounter male flesh again. Only his impotence wasn't all that attractive. I wanted something big and stiff and hard to puncture through all that fear, but somehow in a way that didn't threaten me or bring back the trauma, you know?

"And then I saw you two looking all blissed out, all well fucked. I could just tell. Sometimes it would just be one of you and the other one would tease so warmly and lovingly it blunted any sense of jealousy despite the razor sharp wit. I could tell you both loved Joe and most importantly loved having sex with him. And it confused me even with Barb's and Steve's and Annie's similar relationship. That had sort of structure to it, a reason for its possibility. But you two are such strong women. What kind of man would it take to share your love? Someone even stronger than the both of you? Or someone so weak you could both take command of him? Neither possibility instilled interest, though I couldn't stop being interested because, well, unlike Annie and far beyond Barb, I was attracted to you. You're both so sexy and in such different ways. I figured whatever form your relationship took with Joe, he had to be a lucky son of a bitch."

The ladies laughed and Joe agreed, "I am."

Consuela's eyes met Joe's and they smiled sweetly at each other.

"I asked Annie to describe you, Joe. When she told me how tall you are, I imagined the kind of cock that might match that tallness. That got my juices flowing. And a cock that managed to please two sexy, horny women. Wow. I really wanted to meet that cock. But what kind of man carried such a cock? Annie didn't know you all that well nor the intimate details of your relationship with Maya. She'd never seen you with Carol. I'm sure she got suspicious when I wouldn't let it go, wanting any and all insights into your character and the way you were with Maya. When I confessed my attraction to you ladies and my almost obsessive desire to solve the mystery of your threesome, she laughed. I mean a full throated, full bodied laugh the likes I had never seen. Once she calmed down and brought up Barb's probable disappointment which I think hinted at hers as well, she talked about the loving glances and the Mutt and Jeff hugs and flashes of awe you both gave to each other and I knew you three loved each other on equal footing. I felt feverishly hot instantaneously, wanting, hoping, needing some way in.

"Problem was of course I had no desire to bust up an obviously devoted relationship. I wanted no part in hurting any of you, including you, Joe. I even considered the numerology of it, three being so much stronger than four. But oh did I want the chance to be with this man, to be with you, to feel your cock tear through my trauma, to bring me ecstasy instead of pain, love instead of rape." Consuela sniffled. "I don't know if it was to get to you through your lovers, but..."

"If it was, I don't mind," said Maya. "I loved our conversations."

"Me too," said Carol, kissing Consuela's inner thigh.

"Me too," Consuela smiled, kissing Maya gently but lovingly. "Ooh," she moaned when Carol tongued her from frenulum to clit.

"Such a hungry little cunt," Carol murmured. "So pretty and so sweet like the rest of you." Her tongue circled the subject causing another moan.

"God," Consuela moaned when a tongue tip dabbed at her clit, her loins tightening and lifting. "Let me finish."

"Later, pretty little clitty," said Carol, addressing it, kissing it.

"Mmm, so yeah," Consuela started, taking in a deep breath. "We talked about other things, but half the time we talked about you, Joe, so I learned more about you and it only deepened my interest. I learned about your encyclopedic musical knowledge and I learned about your lithe and endless and graceful dancer's body. And I started to wonder if I was bound for disappointment with all these expectations when I finally met you. I mean obviously the opinions were biased, clouded by love and all.

"God I swear I had a little cum when I saw you standing before me, your arms carrying rosemary and mint for god's sake," she giggled. "And your eyes...so warm and gentle and...full of desire."

"I couldn't help it," Joe murmured with a tinge of guilt. "You enthralled me: your music and your...beauty. You could have commanded me and I would have had to obey."

"I wish I knew that. I would have pulled you into the dressing room and fucked you immediately. It's what I envisioned."

"Me too," Joe admitted, looking down shyly. Carol and Maya chuckled.

"Adorable, isn't he?" said Carol.

"Such a cutie," Maya added.

"Unh hunh," Consuela said and grabbed Joe's head and pulled. Joe figured out what she wanted and, leaning over Maya, kissed Consuela. The two enjoyed several light kisses before ending in a deep and heavy one.

"Mmm," Consuela moaned as Carol began her newest assault on her tender sex. Maya grabbed both of Consuela's darkly tanned and heavy and resilient tits, one with fingers and the other with lips.

Leaning against Maya, his ever growing cock slipping between her thighs and sliding against her wetting and heating cunt, Joe took hold of her own heavy tits caressing them and pulling and twisting the nipples while still connecting lips to lips with Consuela.

Consuela reached down and found his cock poking between thighs and caressed the head and lower, pushing his ever hardening flesh against Maya's cunt, fingers sliding along the edges of the shaft also sliding along Maya's opened labia. Only Carol remained unattended, although the flavor and perfume of Consuela's cunt thrilled her as she added fingers to her lips and tongue in pleasuring Consuela.

With a lift of her head letting out a deep moan from the two pronged attack on her pleasure center, Maya surveyed the situation and saw Carol not receiving the proper attention that the rest of them received. "Consuela?" she said quietly.

Breaking the lengthy, passionate kiss and looking into Joe's soulful gray eyes, Consuela responded, "Yes?"

"Would you like to taste Carol's pussy?"

Giggling, Consuela answered, "Very much so."

"Goody," said Carol carefully shifting her tall lean body around to straddle Consuela mouth and lowering her cunt onto it. The others chuckled at her eagerness.

"She's hornier than I am," Maya explained to Joe while they retreated a couple inches to give Carol room to move.

"Hmm," Joe whispered into her nearby ear before pinching its flesh between his lips. "Hornier?"

"Well...equally horny."

Despite the shifting of positions, Consuela's hand remained on Joe's cock. In fact Carol had to negotiate her steps around Consuela's arm. And that hand only became more aggressive in its caresses of both Joe and Maya. "Put him in me," Maya requested.

Feeling he had regained full stature and firmness, Consuela thought that a very good idea. She pushed against the head seeming to push Joe back into position, though Joe helped, and she placed it at the well prepared entrance to Maya's petite pussy. "Push," she simply said.

He did as ordered entering into that ever tight slot he knew and loved so well, his favorite sheathe for his weapon truth be told. Though slippery with abundant lubrication manufactured by Maya's ever horny pussy, at least when sex reared its luscious head, it always provided a tight and lively fit for his cock to open up. And as always he took care in the opening. Even at his horniest, he rarely took immediate possession of that narrow space, always gradual, pressing against resistance until he found the cervix with nearly two inches to spare and measured it.

"God I love your cock," Maya murmured with a gasp. "It fills me so full. It sets me afire. Fuck me. Stoke the flames. Love me."

"I love you," he said, easing back to near exit before pressing forward with perfect easy force.

"Yes," Maya gasped. "Love...you...too," she added as his cock once again retreated.

As they fucked slowly and sweetly in a sort of sideways doggy style, Maya's upper leg lifted and bent at the knee to open her to the gentle assault, Consuela's fingers remained caressing the place in which Joe's cock slid in and retreated. Mostly she rubbed Maya's clit though she also enjoyed feeling that great shaft coated in Maya's juices slide back and forth. Sometimes she circled it with her hand which barely reached around it. She even noticed the bit of dryness at the base of his cock and actually brought some of the natural lubricant to wet it.

Joe's hands also remained where they were caressing Maya's breasts. And Maya remained sucking and pinching Consuela's breasts. Again Carol was left out, this time the tit caressing. Consuela realized this because neither of Carol's hands could be caressing her own nipples since they were busy stroking inside Consuela's pussy and, most surprisingly and intensely, inside her anus. Despite the exquisite, mind numbing pleasure being given her by Carol and Maya, Consuela consciously remedied this by dipping into the effluence of Carol's cunt, in fact adding some aggressive strokes of Carol's g-spot bringing Carol to the edge of climax, and her slickened fingers found those needy nipples and squeezed. "Harder," Carol told her breathlessly. When acting as ordered while intensifying the speed and pressure of her tongue and with a final big suck on Carol's clit, Carol became the first of the four to climax.

"Oh God!" she screamed into Consuela's cunt, stiffening and trembling and gushing out cum juice into Consuela's lapping mouth. Moments after, with Carol sucking at the crown of Consuela's cunt while lost in bliss, she triggered Consuela's own orgasm. And with all the moans of exquisite passion echoing in the room and Consuela pressing extra hard on Maya's clit without even realizing it, lost in stiffening orgasm, while Joe tripled the speed of his thrusts, Maya too reached an incredible climax with a simple and resounding "Fuck!"

Slowing his thrusts, though keeping the intensity, Joe milked Maya's orgasm for as long as possible. "So good," she murmured as it began its inevitable abating. Joe slowed to a stop, closing his eyes to concentrate completely on the shimmering action of Maya's tight, orgasmic cunt. Once it ended and Maya calmed, he slipped out of that wondrous hole, his cock pointing nearly straight up with a slight angle towards his head. All female eyes except Maya's--she still languished in her bliss--took in the beautiful sight of the shiny conquering weapon. Glancing down and seeing Carol transfixed by it, Maya suggested, "Go for it, Carol."

With a grin up at the sweet beauty new to her bed, Carol lovingly kissed the beautiful cunt she had ravished and lifted her body with remarkable grace off Consuela, stepping carefully over a still languid Maya who managed to look up at her and wink and finally stood above Joe, straddling him like the gargantuan statue that once straddled the Straights of Gibraltar.

"Guide me in, Joe," she said, lowering her body. Gripping his cock at the base, his other hand pressed at her hot and swollen pussy, the middle fingers squishing inside to press along the top of her loving tunnel. Strong legs enabled a slow descent until she crouched above that favorite thick stick of flesh. "So good," she muttered as it began its entrance.

"So hot," Joe murmured back. Like Maya and her narrowness, Carol's cunt had a heat to it that Joe had never experienced. That and her Kegel muscles made Carol's a very close second to Maya's. Unlike Maya, Carol had no problem sinking all the way down in one motion until their pubic bones met and mashed together. Not that her walls were wide for easy entrance. Joe squeezed in. There was just enough pressure to bring friction to his glans. In fact, with the tip of his cock barely grazing her cervix, Carol's pussy seemed designed to fit Joe's cock perfectly.

As soon as he reached her depths her Kegel muscles went into action and he too pinched his sphincter to bring her some action. They moaned and chuckled, the chuckling furthering the interior play causing another moan. Carol leaned forward and kissed him. Lips separated and eyes opened. "I love you Joe," she said.

"I love you Carol," he returned.

They kissed again, staying with it while her butt lifted and fell, officially beginning the fuck. His hands captured her b sized tits still resiliently round hanging from her broad, lithely muscled chest. He squeezed the flesh, letting it slide through his hands until he squeezed her nipples, all gently done. She couldn't handle more until nearing climax.

It took nearly ten minutes to get there as the gentle fuck and caresses became faster and harder. By the end, with their lips separated allowing gasping breaths and their bodies shining with sweat, they smacked together at their groins nearly at the speed of applause and with nearly the same noise. Joe met her descent with upward thrusts at perfect synchronicity. No one could determine who set the pace. They seemed to mesh in some sort of telepathic agreement, though it was their bodies that communicated.

As Joe pinched hard and twisted one nipple and carefully crushed the other with his teeth, Carol reached the height of heights of pleasure, her body inscribing an undulating wave just above his. On the edge himself, Joe bounced her with his thrusts, somehow even more rapid than before until he too stilled and arched and grunted out his explosive climax while his cock throbbed, pumping her full of his seed. A whole stream of liquid pleasure, both hers and his, drowned his pubic hair and his balls.

"Incredible," Carol barely murmured into Joe's ear.

"Amazing," said Consuela squeezing a tit of Maya's with one hand and the top of Maya's cunt with the other. Maya had just released Consuela nipple from her mouth and her own hand squeezed Consuela's cunt similarly as she lay on top of the Indian/Indian beauty both watching the intense fuck beside them. In fact each had reached a tiny yet appreciative orgasm in sympathy with their lovers' two grand ones.

A few moments later Consuela wondered, "How's this going to work? I mean with three you get a mouth and a cock, but with four..."

"Good question," said Maya.

"Easy," Carol decided. "We take turns being the center of attention. When it's Joe's turn, the fourth can help Joe pleasure the other two."

"And when it's not Joe, we have the strap on," Maya pronounced causing a roomful of giggles and a manly chuckle.

"Even if it is," joked Carol adding intensity to the laughter.

"Definitely not," Joe objected, his anus tensing at the thought as if fighting off any future intrusion, but only his anus tensed.

***************

Somehow they managed to get out of bed. Two each shared showers with Consuela getting her first shower with Joe. It was a sensuous experience for both of them. She even managed to get him hard again, though neither remained long enough for completion.

Making dinner was out of the question, so they ordered a couple pizzas, one veggie only of course while the other was molested by round slivers of pepperoni. Steve and Annie arrived at about the same time as the arrival of the pizza and the extra large pies soon disappeared. They chatted comfortably together. Even Consuela no longer a virgin, at least in experiencing the joy of a loving cock fucking her, only had a slight bit of tension with Annie continually eyeing her suspiciously. It built enough for her to pull Annie aside.

"You look different," Annie told her.

"Good different or bad different?"

"You look like something lifted off your shoulders. Good. You look really good."

"I did it."

"Did what?"

"I seduced him."

"Connie!"

"No. The girls let me. Did you look at them like you've been looking at me? What do they look like?"