All Comments on 'Out of the Shadows Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

LaCynthia? seriously? Though shouldn't be surprised after Camirra and Camorra, just make up your mind between LaCynthia and Cynthia, you jumped so many times and you really could use an editor. Did you really need to have another female character that is like Dawn was? That whole, I'm insecure thing gets really boring especially when they keep things from the people they love.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 12 years ago
Anon? Do me a favor and...

Shut the hell up! It was great! Keep it coming!!!

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
well i for one love it keep them coming

brilliant love it . never mine the moron that has got his knickers in a twist .

some on here that just sit and read want to try writing . or are you an arm chair critic . its for fun not the end of the world if their's a few mistakes.

you sad man you.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Growing Up

it seems like Darius has become a man. Now the real question is what kind of a man will he be? And what of his future w/Cyn? I really do look forward to following this story and watching Darius as he continues to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just want to say....

Good story but your lack of military knowledge was hard for me to take...Google is a good reference tool... MOS's (Military Occupation Specialty) is selected before a person enter's basic and it's based off their test scores....they don't get to pick and choose unless they scored the same in multiple categories...and there is no such thing as an officer first class...to be an officer would require a college degree and officer training...other than that, great follow up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES