All Comments on 'Out of the Shell'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

she ruined the love and trust simon showed her by fucking kevin knowing her son was jealous of other people being with her. so she has just made his shyness worse because now he wont trust other girls not to cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

There is a lot of realistic elements in this story. Many young men have similar feelings. An understanding mother can effect tremendous change. There are many ways to improve behavior. Sometimes it does not take much

happenstancehappenstanceabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for reading the story and for taking the time to comment on it. Appreciate it - Happenstance

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
It's like a misdirected storyline

The story started off being about Simon, and trying to bring him out of his shell, and succeeded in doing that with Simon trusting her to keep herself for him and no one else, because he is jealous of other men being with her.

She then goes and fucks her nephew and cheats on Simon.

I wonder what will happen when Simon finds out she has fucked Kevin.

It makes the storyline redirect, or is misdirected by her foiling her attempts of helping her son, or perhaps she is just a slut and doesn't really care what happens to her son as long as she gets a lot of cock from anyone willing to fuck her.

It probably would have been a lot better story if the author would left out all of the parts of her having sex with Kevin.

It was a good story up to that part...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Nope...

I couldn't get into this story. The mother is a braindead slut. The son should find himself a woman who really cares about his feelings. 0 stars

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
No sense at all

I don't understand your story. The mother tries to make him jealous but why? he didn't give any sign of being interested in her before.

Then you bring the aunt in the relationship and even the nephew. Simon is insanly jealous but his mother goes and fuck her nephew. He will come out of his shell and kill his cousin by the looks of it.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Decent story to me

Simon was made jealous thinking his mother was going out with someone. When mom sluts out allowing Simon's cousin physical touching; Simon ends up taking his mother with force. Mom was going there anyway, so romance came later. It was fair play when Simon did his aunt a few times. It was not so fair play when mom did nephew because it was done deceitfully. I would think that mom's sister could have gotten her son to fuck her easily without help. Kevin was openly fondling both women to start with. I don't remember seeing a mother/son scenario like this before, so that was good. I didn't find anything in this story that caused sexual interest for me. Not my preferred type of story to start with though.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shame

sorry 1/5 kevin dude fucked the whole story :/

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 12 years ago
broken trust

i dont get it, simon is jealous of kevin, his mother knows that and what did she do..

Simon should show her, how angry he is ! AND plzZ let his mother suffer, not like "sorry son" "okay mom" stuff.

btw: i dont like that Kevin prick, js

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
noy much

He takes her violently. Though she teases him, he has no right to feel like denying her a social or sexual life since she is a woman alone. He's rough when he takes her virgin ass. She's rough when she does him with a dildo. Anal tissues are delicate. Torn tissues in that area can result in really bad infections. He needs to have respect even when having sex with his mother. He should never forget who she is or who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hot story but an anticlimax by a pillow biter faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
???

I thought this was going to be a love story, but it's not. Mom and Janice are just scum of the earth sluts. I wouldn't EVER fuck either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses

Why would a mother be worried if her son doesn't have any friends and if "apart from school,he hardly ever goes out",if he is HEALTHY from the physical and the psychological point of view?!HE IS JUST A MORE LONELY NATURE!That DEFINITELY DOESN'T MAKE HIM SICK OR ABNORMAL!MANY CHILDREN can be like that!And why on Earth "he didn't have to be like that" because he was "strong and athletic"!That's A NONSENSEThe physical aspect DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE in being like that!It's SIMPLY A CHRACTER TRAIT!

Also,I HAVE TO DISAGREE with someone who said,in a comment,that "mom and Janice are just scum of the earth sluts" because this isn't a "love story"!What A HUGE ABERRATION!His mother and his aunt are such sluts because THEY ARE HAVING INCESTUOUS SEX WITH THEIR SON AND NEPHEW!If it would have been a love story,THEY WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN SICK AND PERVERT SLUTS!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a good dictional story; however, it could have been better. Specifically (1) The character of Simon needs to be developed in depth and breadth. Why does he get jealous when his mother goes on fake dates? Why does he not communication with his mother? Why did he threaten his mother when he is about to rape her? In a mutually consensual incestuous life/coupling, (1) there should be no positional powerplay; (2) there should be not threat or actual emotional abandonment; and (3) there should be no implied or actual physical abuse. As for the mother, knowing her son got jealous when he thought she was going out, why did he tease him with Kevin. Finally, she never asked if Simon wanted her to use the dildo on him. Psychologically, psychiatrically and emotionally, the damage ahe and Janice could do to Simon is beyond calculation. Incest involves more trust, communication, and respect than the author realizes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous