All Comments on 'Out of the Whiteness Ch. 03'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Getting better all the time

loving this story.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Another good chapter

Great job . Will be waiting for the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Great sex but you ended the chapter in mid-fuck! Not cool, dude.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
dutch513nels and Turtle1952

Thanks for reading, reading, enjoying, and commenting. Your support is well appreciated.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Sex4lf57

Two women and two orgasms. It was a good place to end the chapter.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Enjoyed this

I like where you are taking this. The idea that Becky was a full time muff diver with a girlfriend and kids before her encounter with your protagonist was an interesting twist. Looking forward to more of this.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
jmkuehn

Thanks again for your comments, JM. I haven't fully developed what to do with Becky as yet. I was kind of surprised to find she was a lesbian myself. LOL. I don't know where that came from. I know we will find out before I end this series, lol.

It has sort of slid down my list of coming attractions right now but there will be more to this. Again, my thanks for your ongoing support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The entire "hospital" scene

is surreal. Where in the universe is such a hospital suppose to exist? When writing such a story, at least use a concept based in reality. Toss in the fact that no hospital is going "give away" the cost of providing the "VIP Floor" facilities, staff, etc and the outlandish meal service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To the last writer

Dude, in the beginning there is clearly written, that this is a fantasy. So why fantasy should be based on real world?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I would have preferred that the boss was a woman. I don't like this kind of story where the women are shared with other guys. I know it is totally unfair and that in real life it is wrong but my preferred fantasy is a man with several women and no other men involved. We all have our kinks and that's mine. Involving other guys is an habitual recourse in erotica but for me is a real turn off.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The son has no socially redeeming qualities. Hopefully he has a CVA.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a very interesting series 4 stars

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

HOT STUFF! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES