Out of the Whiteness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James' wife, Faye, was far from ugly too. She stood, I guessed at about five foot four or five, taller than my mother and weighing slightly more than Mum. This woman was also very hot! She was wearing a mini dress, hanging off her tits right down to mid-thigh level. Faye had a glorious pair of tits holding the dress up. Probably about 36C with no apparent sag. At this point, I would have to guess they were man made. I could have found out relatively easily by using my powers. I wanted to heighten the anticipation even more. The answer would become apparent to me later in our soiree.

As I said, my position was at the head of the table. Faye and Mum slipped into the seats closest to me on opposing sides. I used my power to have James sit on Mum's side, close to her.

While we were making chit chat, the maître d returned accompanied by staff pushing two room service carts and another carrying a wine cooler stand. The maître d served everyone a glass of wine except for me. I really didn't like liquor of any kind. I opted for Pepsi. James led us in a toast.

While this was going on, the room service tables disappeared into the kitchen area. Asking when we would wish to dine, I told the maître d that we needed some time to chat before the meals were served. He joined the rest of the staff in the kitchen area.

Noticing James gazing around the suite with a suspicious look in his eyes, I sent him a relaxing thought and began an explanation. Not a truthful explanation mind you, but, an explanation.

"Mum and I invited you and Faye to dinner, Jim, in order to thank you for all the support you have given Mum all these past months."

There was less suspicion in his mind but still some remained.

"I want to assure you that we have not taken advantage of you in any way. This suite, for instance, is not being charged to your insurer. The hospital is picking up the tab."

James nodded in appreciation of that fact.

"Furthermore, without having her job with your firm, Mum would never have been able to afford the incidentals not covered by insurance."

Both women were smiling and nodding their acceptance of the explanation. James had a smile at the corner of his lips.

"James, you need to know that my mother is one of your most dedicated employees. In fact, she deserves a promotion and a raise in pay."

Of course that statement was accompanied by a mental push to all three people at the dining table.

My mother and Faye reached across the table holding hands, smiling big smiles and nodding enthusiastically. James glanced at the two women, pleased to find their approval.

"You're right, Rick. Your mother has been an exemplary employee and well deserves both the promotion and the raise in pay."

Hearing that, Mum squealed, extricated her hands from Faye's grip, and pushed herself up tight against James. Clutching James' arm tightly to her body, Mum leaned up in order to kiss his cheek.

I was beaming pleasure and sexual excitement to the room. Note to self, find the volume switch. We could hear indications of that excitement coming from the staff in the kitchen. Fortunately for them, there was at least one woman in the group. If the group consisted of all men, I might have to wonder if my sexual energy could change a guy's sexual orientation. I didn't really care, I just felt every guy needed to make that kind of decision for himself and not by me.

Watching Mum and James, I saw him turn towards Mum and putting his arms around her. More or less facing each other, they could exchange kisses easier. Mum wasn't wasting the opportunity, she put her arms around James neck in order to pull him down to her lip level.

James, of course, put up no struggle. Neither did Faye when I reached out to hold her hand. Sending a thought to the maître d, I let him know we would need to enjoy our dinners right then.

Mum and James did not even hesitate when the staff entered the room to serve dinners. The pair continued to exchange their deep and passionate kisses. I had to use a mental command to focus their attention on the meals in front of them.

We ate our dinners relatively quickly while engaging in common chit chat, getting to know one another. Once the meals were done and the table cleared, I let the maître d know the room needed to be restored to its original condition. A short time later the staff from earlier came back in reverse order.

I suggested that Mum and James take seats on the couch beside my bed. Once again, without hesitation, the mature couple resumed their make out session but on the couch. I knew they were enjoying themselves by the level of ardour they displayed.

Of course, I couldn't ignore the sexy Faye who was focused on her husband and my mother enjoying themselves. I asked her to stand by my side while the table was being dismantled. When I ran my hand up her leg and cupped Faye's ass, I knew she was enjoying the activities on the other side of my bed as I could feel her ass and legs trembling and her nipples working hard to poke their way through the material of the dress .

Faye leaned down to kiss me, quite passionately, before returning her attention to the other two people. I enjoyed feeling her ass. I let my hands explore her rear end while both of us focused on Mum and James.

The duo was still making out. We could see their jaws clenching and their tongues swizzling around each other' cheeks. Mum sucked on James lower lip before taking it in her teeth. The movements of their cheeks demonstrated their tongues remained active.

Mum had moved so she was straddling James. In order to accomplish that, she had pulled her ass hugging skirt up to waist level highlighting her stay up stockings. James, of course, didn't hesitate to slap his hands into place on Mum's ass. Mum knelt a little taller, I don't know a better way to phrase it, so she could press her entire body against his.

The making out never stopped. Faye and I could see that James was truly enjoying the feel of Mum's ass in his hands. He had such a tight grip on her cheeks that he was squeezing the colour out of them.

Finally, the staff had returned my room to its normal condition. As they were leaving the room, I sent them commands to forget everything that happened between the four of us. I allowed them to remember what happened between themselves though. I thought it was the least I could do. A form of gratuity if you will. My gawd, I am such a funny guy.

With the staff gone, Faye didn't hesitate to climb into bed with me. Propping herself up on an elbow in order to continue watching her husband and my mother, she allowed me free access to explore her body. A great body it was too.

My one hand made its home on her ass. I was teasing myself by sliding my hand under her mini dress, groping, pawing, and feeling any part of it I could reach. My other hand was making Faye's breasts its new home. Still on top of the dress, still teasing myself, I lightly fondled those wonderful boobs.

Turning back to Mom and James, I could feel how heated up they were getting. Soon enough, they would be moving to the next level. I wasn't ready for that yet.

I called up music on the entertainment system in the room. I found some jazz playing. I liked the music and was going to enjoy the entertainment it would provide. Get it, entertainment center, entertainment, nah, I guess you had to be there.

I asked Mum and Faye to dance for us. Standing back to back, Mum a pixie in comparison to the long legged Faye. Mom, of course, was facing James and Faye me. I had them swing their way around so James and I could examine both of them.

Mum's gray pencil skirt could not be any tighter or meld to her ass any better unless it was bodypainted on. We could, of course see the outline of her panties. Rather than detract from her appearance, I felt it enhanced the view allowing the imagination to wonder what her ass would look like without the skirt hiding it.

The two sexpots in front of me rotated so it was Faye I was seeing from the rear. Her mini dress, a burnt orange in colour, was also tight around the ass. Although I had fondled it earlier, I enjoyed seeing it from this view as well. Again there were panty lines but I already knew she was wearing panties, a very soft material, satin perhaps, and high cut in the French style. I don't know why I liked panty lines, I just know I did. And still do.

I had Mum and Faye rotate again so James and I could ogle their tits. Faye was still facing me. With a little encouragement, Faye began to caress her body, running her hands through her hair and down her body as far as her knees. Her moving hands plastered her mini dress to her body demonstrating just how sexy she looked.

I couldn't wait to see what she looked like naked. There was no rushing this tease though. My dick was enjoying this exhibition too much. I had my mother switch places with Faye.

As sexy as Faye was, she would never overshadow my mother. In every set of circumstances so far, my mother turned me on the most. The other women were sexy, no denying that, but they weren't my mother. But, what about my sister? Would she rank higher than Mum? Enquiring minds want to know.

My mother was mimicking Faye in her movements. Mum was running her hands up and down her body as well, moulding her outfit to her body. Since I had already been there, I knew Mum's tits were simply awesome. Mum spent more time on her boobs than Faye.

Mum wanted me to remember, with a lot of teasing thrown in, exactly how her naked 34C's looked to me. She cupped her boobs and held them up as if offering them to me. Not that a lot of holding up was needed since my mother had an indecent lack of sag for a woman her age. But, I certainly wasn't moving my eyes away from them.

Having the two women rotate once more, Faye's ass facing me and Mum's her husband. More of the fondling of their asses but now more revealing. Faye gently and slowly tugged her dress up her legs until I could see the bottoms of her cheeks. Glorious ass cheeks, they were.

Bit by bit, her entire ass was revealed to me. Her high cut French style parties matched her mini dress in colour. Faye's panties covered the crack in her ass but not much more, highlighting her cheeks as they did so well.

And Mum's backend was back in my view. She also lifted the hem of her skirt all the way up in order to display her bum to me. My mother had a spectacular ass really. So firm, so toned, so taut. I wasn't going to be able to put up with this teasing display of erotic charms much longer.

I wanted to fuck my mother. Or rather, because of my physical condition, I wanted her to fuck me. But, first, she needed to fuck James. I know she lusted after him, doing so for a long time. As much as I wanted her right now, I didn't want to deprive her of the opportunity she craved with James. That's just the type of son I am.

I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed the immediacy of the consummation of our lusts. The two women swung around again, quickly removed the rest of their clothes, and climbed up on James and me.

My mother moved quicker than Faye. I couldn't help watching Mum straddle James, allowing him to explore her bounties. Much as I wanted to refine my voyeuristic talents on my mother and James. Faye had other ideas though.

I had to give James full credit for his choice of wives. His wife was a walking wet dream for any teenager. Any man, I guess. Although it proved to be that Faye had man made tits, they were still awesome. I pushed the feeling through to James that he was resolved to enjoy his wife fucking another guy. Specifically, me.

Faye's first demonstration of sexual prowess with me was by sucking my cock. I was getting jaded to my dick being ravished by any available female mouth. Faye was good at it especially when she was deepthroating me or licking my balls. And, it allowed me to watch the goings on between Mum and Faye's husband.

Mum was straddling James on the couch. She was busy feeding her tits to the husband. James was fairly well hung and my mother was enjoying it. His hard on was standing straight up and slapping against Mum's ass. My mother had maneuvered herself so that his dick was lodged in her delectable butt crack. She began to move her body up and down sliding that rod up and down. Gawd, Mum was so hot.

Faye must have noticed me being distracted by my mother and her husband. She made a slight yelping noise to which I responded by patting the married woman on her head. And, I continued to watch my mother's ass crack being plowed by Faye's husband.

Determined to win back my attention, Faye maneuvered her body until my prick was poised at the entrance to her cunt. To be truthful, I was so entranced by watching my mother, I didn't even notice the change in Faye's position.

The desperate housewife, the trophy wife of the guy sucking my mother's tits, successfully garnered my attention by burying my rod firmly and completely in her snatch. Oh my gawd, was she ever so successful!

Unlike the blowjobs, there was no jadedness to being fucked. I surpassed a new milestone in the strongest cock competition. I may have said it before, but once again my cock was harder at this current moment than it had been since I woke from my coma.

Faye's pussy was hard and wet. I could already feel the fluids leaking from her slit and down my balls. I don't think I could ever get enough of that feeling. This woman was one hot fuck. Her cunt muscles were being manipulated to tighten and squeeze my dick. She continued to grow wetter and wetter.

Adding to the stimulation of my dick was my unfettered access to her wonderful tits. As I said, her boobs were manmade and a fine creation they were. They looked awesome. I went to town kissing and sucking every inch of her tits I could reach.

I still didn't have much stamina. My cock was certainly working even though I had little control over it as yet. Trying to prolong this fuck, I let my eyes wander the room to find something to distract me. Of course, that distraction was my mother riding James in the cowgirl position. She was just so fucking beautiful with her head thrown back, James' cock ramming in and out of her, and sweat trickling down her back.

Faye was yipping in my ear, her cunt gripping my dick, and squeezing my hands on her tits. I could feel myself readying to explode into Faye's pussy.

There was a loud shriek. I spasmed and rope after rope of my hot cum flooded into Faye's pussy. The shriek simply pushed me past the point of no return. Unfortunately, it wasn't Faye's shriek. My mother had achieved her first orgasm of the night.

Yup, I had ejaculated but wished it was me fucking my mother.

12