All Comments on 'Out of Town Hotel Excitement'

by tenglish21

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I gave this two stars only because the sex was hot.

What turned me off was the idea that he came 6 times in less than 24 hours. Unless he was an 18 yr old, that seems impossible because both of you would be sore from head to toe.

Second, the joy you take in humiliating your husband. How you are a slut for your lover but your husband isn't even allowed to cum in your pussy. Why stay married? Money? Security? Under the generous divorce laws, half his crap will be yours so why stay with a man you clearly don't like? Why be that miserable?

So yes, the story could be better by making the sex somewhat more realistic and figuring out why you're married to someone you dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Takes a special diseased mind to write such garbage.

And even more diseased to post it.

groundhog69groundhog69over 9 years ago
good read

more please, part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Are you married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shaking my damn head

First, to the Author. Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing.

To Anonymous; why are you even on an adult site? You don't like the concept, well fuck off and go watch cartoons. Some people do, not your business, we don't answer to you. You didnt like the story so the writer is diseased? What an assbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turn about is...

Fair play. I can only hope hubby (either real or fictional) gets to enjoy his affair as much as you... So is hubby a totally clueless WACC?

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 9 years ago
Simply awesome!

Thank you for sharing this post. I look forward to reading more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- shaking my damn head

Shake away asshole. Why are you on this site? To read a story or bash others. Seems like you're in the same boat as some of these cuckold lovers here always bitching about other reader's opinions. Advice idiot, don't read the comments if they bother you. Would have thought a woman at least would have written something a little more romantic instead of the usual crap. And this is erotic? Like somebody asked, why are you married? Want to fuck around, get a divorce and fuck around all you want. That way at least you won't hurt the people that thought they loved you. I know, I know it's just a story. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are right

@ Anon Not to read cuck story to give 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: shaking my damn head

"Some people do, not your business, we don't answer to you."

<P>

Interesting line, since the implied meaning of those words is that others are supposed to answer to you. That may not have been your intent, but that IS what you wrote.

tenglish21tenglish21over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input

The comments about this being unbelievable make me smile at just how unbelievable it is. My lover is a 30 year old who has the wonderful ability to cum and keep going. I don't think there has been a single time I have been with him, even for an hour or so, where he has not come 3 times. It's part of the reason I've kept the affair going for this long.

In terms of my husband, we have a wonderful sex life and family, and for those of you who are trashing it, you obviously don't get our relationship, so please don't judge. The "cheating" I did was supposed to be a "1 time thing", and was done for a thrill. The sexual chemistry I discovered was amazing, and though I have fun at home, I find my sex drive somewhat insatiable.

This story is 100% true, with no embellishments. It was sent to my lover as a "gift" because he likes erotic stories, and I thought he would go wild for one with him actually in it. It was he who suggested I post to this site, as he is a reader. Wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Anyway, as for the doubters/haters, there's little I can do. I hope my lover finds reading this on-line as a new thrill.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
So you are still betraying your husband...

and justifying it for your cunt's pleasure. Pretty low rent. Get some integrity, own your desires and tell your husband... everything. Then let it play out. Right now you may be proud of you lover for being able to come three times a night but the sad truth is that he is a lowlife son of a bitch and you are a cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slut & Cuck

Whatever you call it, you ARE a slut and your husband is a cuckold. If you don't think it's affected your marriage, you are delusional. Sex is not just sex. Having it with another develops emotional bonds with that person whether you want to admit it or not. You cannot share that with another and expect it doesn't take away from your husband. Your husband may not think he's inadequate for fulfilling your needs, but I'd bet the thought is, at the very least, in his subconscious. If your husband asked you to stop, would you? Who or what are you loyal to; really care about? Your family? Your marriage? Your husband? Or you cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comments

I can't believe how hateful some of the comments are. I thought you wrote this very well and I was turned on reading it. You can have sex like that and not develop deep feelings for each other, it doesn't mean you're a slut or words to that effect. If this type of writing upsets them so much, they shouldn't read it then should they!

I personally am looking forward to reading more. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a story just a sex scene

Who are these two cheaters? How did they get together? Do they have any feelings of guilt? Why are they cheating on their spouses? Why should we give a fuck about them?

Two stars

reasonable man

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I'm sorry...I didn't like it...why?

I'm sorry...I didn't like it...why? 1st - who are these two? Are they young, middle-age, older? Are both married, just one or none? 2nd - If she is married, she has been cheating the husband for a long time...So what's new about this fuck scene? 3rd - Cheating is never exciting, except for the cheaters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read but a bit flat

Stops short of the whole story but includes enjoyable sex. Assume one or both are married, LW is about extra-marital sex. If you dont like it dont read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF is this?

Not much of a story. Just pure porn. Looks like a married woman who's cheating on her husband. She claims she's happily married with children, but has no problem committing adultery. Who is the scum bag who is ruining a marriage? If you're looking for just pages of sex scenes, I guess this story is for you. Don't expect anything else though. If this story is true, I really feel sorry for your husband. The poor guy is working his ass off supporting his family, while his cheating wife is fucking another. Way to go girl. Put the hurts on him, after all he's only good for material things, isn't he? Hope he catches you in the act and puts the hurt on that scum boyfriend of yours. Now that would make a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-good read but a bit flat

"If you don't like it, don't read it". Did you read what you wrote? Tell me how I'm going to know if I like it, if I don't read it. Some of you guys are comical as hell. Found story rather boring. Skipped through most of it. Not much of a background, just paragraphs of porn sex scenes. Too much of it gets boring. We don't know anything about her husband. Her sex life is good at home. She has a couple of kids. She cheats because she's oversexed and likes the idea of having her cunt filled three times an hour. Who's her boyfriend? Superman? Have to say one thing for you, you're one sexy bitch, have to finger fuck yourself before even finishing the tale of a cheating wife. Feel sorry for you cuckold husband. The poor slob is probably working his tail off trying to make a decent living for your family, while you fuck him over. Way to go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MG

It's fucking bad enough the SOB is having you cheat on your husband, but he wanted you to write about it and put it on Literotica for him to crow over. What an asshole. Guys like that should be hung by their balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot fucking but I hate cheaters especially when they are real life stories. What about your poor hubby who is married to a total pig who has been unfaithful for at least 15 years according to the story. Divorce the poor bastard and go fuck whoever you wNt . I hope hubby finds out eventually and kicks your ass out and you loose everything . Cheaters are selfish fucked up people.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Just a suggestion

"Fuck" is a powerful word when used sparingly but if you use it unnecessarily as in "You're so fucking sexy" and "Oh fuck" and "What the fuck" it starts to become irritating and lose its impact.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Outstanding!

5 *'s We seldom hear the view point of "the other woman." Good grammar and work usage. Agree with the commenter about the f word. You other words that mean the same thing. Good first submission. Looking for more.

tenglish21tenglish21over 9 years agoAuthor
Agreed

I re-read the story in light of the "too many 'fucks'" comment, and I agree. I will correct that for my next submission. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

tenglish21tenglish21over 9 years agoAuthor

I thank all of you who have responded positively and/or with constructive criticism. For the many of you who have e-mailed me personally to show your support, I would encourage you to put those comments on the site. For those of you who are "hating", once the tears stopped flowing from laughing so hard I realized how degenerate and cowardly you must be to post this stuff to a forum about sex, and in a category essentially about people "stepping out". The fact that you don't even have the integrity to back up your comments without posting under "anonymous " makes your "feedback" irrelevant, childish, and just embarrassing. I have no problem with people taking issue with the writing itself, but if you're so morally opposed to this type of behaviour, perhaps you just avoid my stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but the seduction is missing.

When did i happen? How did they meet? Maybe you said it somewhere but since it was all sex I skipped over it. Gave you a "5" anyway. Keep writing and don't listen to the nay sayers.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Yup pretty hot ... But

You should read your husbands story about fucking your lover's wife I think he got the better end of the bargain lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too bad you were so engaged with your affair......

......you failed to notice that your loving husband had become suspicious. He'd seen the telltale bruising from your frequent assignations and had found several pairs of torn nylons. During one of your absences, he sought and found deleted chat records and emails between you and your lover. Knowing him, he contacted his wife and they sat down for a long conversation that afternoon you two were holed up in their trailer on their lot at the lake. You two thought you had been so careful and so sneaky, but you were arrogant, dismissive and sloppy....both of you.

In comparing notes, his wife and your husband were able to determine to a surprising degree of accuracy how long your (just this one) had been going on.

They decided that very moment that what was good for the goose, was good for the gander. They weren't initially overly attracted to each other, but that changed quickly as she undressed and he, seeing her body for the first time asked how on earth hubby could fuck around on a woman that looked THAT good!?

She was also very surprised that your husband is well endowed, very healthy, if a little unimaginative. She knew that little issue could be easily overcome in very short order. As they came together, they both became extremely excited, touching and fontina each other in all the best places before laying on her bed and making sweet, delicious soul shattering love. They were so hot for each other, they did some bruising of their own...several times, but always coming back to that soft touching, exploring kissing everywhere and taking their time loving.

Well, it's been nearly 5 months and although sex between spouses has tapered off to nothing. While you have, until just the last few days, failed to even notice or care, you are csuddenly unsettled about something, but can't quite put your finger on it.

A week later, at the hotel you've chosen for this afternoon delight, there is an unexpected knock at the door. Jumping up in shock, he puts on the robe from the bathroom door hook and answers it it to a soft female voice. Claiming a delivery for you, he calls you to the door. Hastily wrapped in just your blouse, you peek around the door to find a young-ish brunette with very green eyes. She asks if you are Tanya Bryce, and upon your affirmative response, hands you a mail a envelope and says, "You are served." She then restates to your lover, "You've already answered and are also served, Mr. Frank Devlin!" She then turns and hustles away. Closing the door, you both sit at the bed in your nylons and open your divorces. Photos show that you have been stalked for some time.

Two months after the divorces are final, you find out that your husband and your lover's wife have been "at it" even more than you two. They finally decided they were better together than you two.....and she was starting to show.....and they wanted their babies to grow up in a loving home, not a sad joke. It seems you two were so mutually absorbed he never noticed she was growing, and you never noticed that he never looked at you or touched you or kissed you anymore.

Suddenly, your ardor fell off, because there was no excitement in low-risk, "who cares" fucking. It was always the taboo, the naughty, the illicit, sneaky nature of your affair that fueled your desire. Exposed, there wasn't much to keep it going and it broke apart. Meanwhile, ex-hubby and his new wife appear to be very, very happy and very very pregnant. It was what they both always wanted, and you would never give him children. So, yeah, they're thrilled.

You...not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still makes me smile

Thanks again for submitting this Sexy Legs. Still makes me smile when I read it and think about that great night we had together. Kinda funny how some people don't believe the story. From the man who should apparently be "hung by his balls". Lol.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Good “sex” scenes.

4-stars

Now, if only the husband can catch her and financially and socially rape her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trash

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't waste the paper or computer time

With any folllw ups. Flush them away quickly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous