Out of Town Hotel Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's so good. So fucking good," he whispered. "Yes, just like that," he said as he squeezed my feet together tightly.

Watching him, I could see the tip of his cock was wet and shiny, all I could think about was how badly I wanted to lick it. His body tensed as he and I jerked his cock with my feet. Fuck this is hot. He kept telling me how amazing I was, how good it felt, and not to stop. 2 or 3 more seconds and he came hard, spraying a big load all over my feet and his chest. He let go of my feet and lay back on the bed, satisfied.

"Wow..." was all he said as he caught his breath.

I smiled to myself. I love turning him on and making him cum. After a few minutes I reached over and rubbed my hand down his chest. He surprised me by rolling me over and climbing on top of me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as he kissed my neck and chest. I was rubbing my feet up and down his legs, squirming underneath him. Oh my God this is hot. The nylons felt so smooth, so nice rubbing against each other.

I couldn't wait any longer. "OK, stop teasing me and rip a hole in these so you can get to my pussy."

Using the pen from the night table he ripped the crotch of my nylons, exposing my pussy. He laid me back and forced my legs apart so he could taste me.

"Oh fuck that feel so good," I moaned as I threw my head back.

I love the feeling of his hot tongue on my clit. He eats me so good, I could lay here for hours and let him lick my pussy. He reached up with his fingers and slowly put one inside me. I propped myself up on my elbows and glanced down at him. I love watching him eat me. He was watching me as his tongue tasted every inch of my pussy. He was driving me crazy flicking and sucking my clit. I could feel him put a second finger in my pussy, stretching me open. I laid back and grabbed at the sheets beside me. I knew he was going to make me cum if he kept flicking my clit like that. He quickened the pace, his fingers fucking my pussy a little harder. His tongue never left my clit.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good. Yes, just like that. Eat my pussy just like that. Oh my God I'm cumming so fucking hard."

I grabbed a pillow and muffled my screams as I came all over his fingers and face. I was panting, trying to catch my breath and begging him for more. I sat up and kissed him, tasting my pussy on his lips. I fumbled with the crotch of his nylons, tearing a huge hole so I could touch his cock. I love his cock. I love the feeling of it in my hands and in my mouth.

He was rock hard and my pussy was dripping. I needed to feel him inside me and told him so. He wasted no time flipping me over and pinning me down on my back, my hands held tightly above my head. I love when he takes control and is a little physical with me. I would never fight him off, I love that cock too much, but I do like putting up a little struggle. He's too strong for me; I could never squirm my way out of his hands when he's restraining me. He held both my hands in one of his hands and reached down to see how wet I was. He smiled approvingly as his finger slid easily into my wet pussy. I cried out loudly as he slowly entered me with one deep forceful thrust.

He was looking down at me as he teased my pussy with the tip of his cock. With my hands above my head, all I could do was move my hips. I smiled up at him letting out soft moans as I impatiently waited for the deep thrusts that I love so much. I could feel the tip of his cock parting my lips before filling my pussy. I was begging for his entire length, I wanted to feel him as deep as he could be. I wanted every inch of his cock to stretch my pussy. He let go of my hands and leaned forward pinning me down with his weight. I was begging him to fuck me. I could feel him pulling out all the way and then ramming his cock back into me hard. Wrapping my legs around him I held him tight as he pounded me hard.

We were chest to chest, no room for me to reach between my legs and play with my clit. The in and out motion of him fucking me was rubbing against my pussy in just the right way. I could feel an orgasm building. He was going to make me cum all over his big cock. I could feel his cock stretching me a little more each time he pushed himself inside. He was making me so wet that I could hear my pussy juices gushing all over his cock.

"I'm so close to cumming. Keep fucking me. Fuck me harder. Yes, just like that. Oh my God I love your cock. I'm going to cum so hard. Oh my god I'm cumming. Fuck you feel so good." My pussy was throbbing, but I didn't want him to stop. He felt so amazing. "Keep fucking me," I begged.

I wanted to feel him cum inside my pussy, it's so hot when he fills me with cum. I don't even let my husband cum inside my pussy; he's the only one I want filling me.

"Fuck me until you cum. Oh fuck you feel so good. You fuck me so good. Fuck me harder, cum for me."

He sat back, grabbed my hips and fucked me nice and hard. I immediately reached for my pussy so I could spread my lips open. I wanted him to look down and see how good his cock looked when he fucks me this hard. I couldn't resist rubbing my clit while he watched. I threw my head back, and arched my back as I reached yet another climax. I screamed out, cumming hard and my fingers slowed down. I looked up just in time to see him thrust himself hard into me over and over again as he exploded inside my pussy. His cock was buried deep inside me, his body tensing.

He held my hips still and slid in and out of my pussy once or twice before sitting back on his heels, wiping his forehead, and whispering "Holy fuck that was amazing."

I smiled and agreed. I don't know if cumming in me does anything for him, but holy fuck, it turns me on. I want him to cum in my pussy or my mouth all night long, every load inside me. Fuck, I love making him cum.

Crawling onto the bed beside him I rubbed his chest. He and I both were still wearing nylons which I thought to be incredibly hot. I wonder what other fantasies he's keeping from me? I slowly moved my leg against his, rubbing the nylons together. He smiled and told me I was crazy and was going to give him a heart attack.

"I'm not even doing anything!" I protested. "I'm just lying here letting you catch your breath. It's not like I'm going to straddle you and force you to lick my pussy while I gently suck your cock until it's hard again," I said innocently.

He laughed and grabbed me by the waist. He flipped me on top of him, 69 position and buried his tongue in my pussy. Oh wow. He's so fucking hot. I ran my hands down his thighs, rubbing his smooth nylons. His hands were doing the same on my legs and feet. I gently touched the tip of his cock with my tongue. I moaned and started sucking him. He tasted so fucking good. I was so turned on. I swirled my tongue around, twisting my hand as I gently increased the rhythm. He was growing, swelling in my mouth, and in no time, I was gagging as he pushed his whole cock down my throat.

"Fuck you feel so good. You're so good at that," I could hear him saying as he drew in a deep breath.

I spun around and positioned myself right above his cock. I lowered my pussy onto his cock and let out a little gasp as he filled me. God he feels so fucking good in my pussy. I was so turned on and knew that I wanted to ride him as hard as I could. He grabbed my hips as I moved back and forth. I increased my rhythm and was bouncing up and down on him within seconds. I could feel my ass bouncing as I fucked him. He reached back and with both hands held my ass as I rode him. My clit was being rubbed by the base of his shaft, it felt so fucking good. I could tell that I was going to cum.

I opened my legs wide and fucked him harder and harder until I moaned loudly that I was cumming all over his cock. He thrust deep in me as I was cuming, enjoying the wetness of my pussy.

I leaned forward and kissed him, pulled back a little and whispered, "Fuck me from behind."

He pulled out and repositioned me in front of him. Holding my hips with both hands he shoved his cock in my pussy, nice and rough. Oh fuck it felt good. I reached for the pillow to muffle my moans. Turning my head to the side I begged him to fuck me hard. He teased my pussy for a few seconds, pushing the tip of his cock in me. He slid his cock along my folds, letting it slide all covered in my pussy juices. I tried moving my hips so his cock would slip into my pussy, but he held me still. When I couldn't take it anymore, I reached between my legs and grabbed his balls. I squeezed gently and moved my ass towards his cock. He thrust deep and hard into my pussy.

This is what I was waiting for, begging for. I love when he fucks me hard. I love holding still while his cock slides in and out of my pussy. I spread my legs, and threw my head back, gasping. I love the feeling of his balls slapping my clit. My back was arched and my pussy was wet, easily taking all of his cock.

"Make me cum. Don't stop fucking me. I love your cock in my pussy. Oh fuck, make me cum all over you."

I let go of his balls and started playing with my clit. It wasn't going to take me long to cum, not with him fucking me so good. I could feel how swollen my clit was, my fingers rubbing and tapping it hard. I pushed back against his crotch hard begged him to slap my ass. I felt 2 hard slaps before his fist found a handful of my hair. He pulled my head back, holding me in place as he fucked me harder.

"Oh fuck! You feel so good," I told him between gasps. Pulling my hair free, I leaned forward, buried my head in the sheets and screamed as I came all over his cock. At the same time, he fucked me as hard as he could and I felt his warm release fill my pussy. I fell forward as he collapsed on top of me, his arms wrapped around my body.

"You are so fucking sexy. I love fucking you," he whispered, as he rested his head against my back.

We were panting, exhausted, and completely satisfied. After a moment he rolled over, reluctantly separating our sweat covered bodies. He ran his fingers softly down my spine as he kissed my shoulder which sent shivers through my entire body. I closed my eyes and smiled. He doesn't show this kind of affection often. Our relationship has always been about fucking hard and getting off. Spending the night in his arms would be something I've never done. In fact, in the past 15 years, I've never fallen asleep in any man's arms other than my husband's. As I was thinking this very though, he pulled me into his arms, covered us up, and I drifted off to sleep.

I jolted awake a few hours later. I knew he had to leave early for his course and I wanted to make sure I satisfied him one last time before I sent him on his way. It was 5:45am, not too early to start waking him up. I reached under the covers and was pleased with how hard he already was. Wrapping my hand around his cock, I slowly started jerking him off. I heard the change in his breathing and knew he was waking up. His eyes were still closed when I crawled under the blankets. I licked his shaft up and down a few times before rolling my tongue around the tip of his cock. I heard him moan as I took him in my mouth. I twisted my hand slowly as my tongue covered every inch of him. He felt amazing in my mouth. I wanted this to be all about his enjoyment. I wanted to take my time bringing him close to the edge and then slowing right down. I wanted to spend the whole day doing this.

He put both hands on the back my head and slowly but forcefully pushed down, inserting his swollen dick into the back of my throat. As I started to choke a little he released his hands, allowing me to yank my head up, gasping and salivating all over his cock. He seemed pleased.

He looked me right in the eyes and asked, "Can you keep that up?"

I nodded abidingly and let him put his hands to the back of my head and guide me down fully again. My eyes watered and I was choking a little, but this was amazing! The sounds he was making as my saliva dripped out of my mouth, gasping for air, was too much for both of us to handle. My hand, by reflex, found my pussy, which was dripping wet.

"One more, please," he said, almost begging me to keep going.

I eagerly thrust my mouth onto his dick as he simultaneously pushed down and flexed his hips upwards. He was almost yelling in pleasure as he released straight down my throat at the same time as he let go, allowing me to pull my head back in an explosion of fluids.

As I was laying there on my stomach, trying to catch my breath and recover, he gently wiped up my cum and saliva soaked lips and chin and used that to start gently messaging my pussy. He told me to lay still and relax, as I had earned this. His touch felt amazing as he rubbed his cum into and around my pussy. Within a minute I could feel my orgasm coming, and as I began to moan and move my hips he rubbed faster and faster until I exploded.

After he took a quick shower he packed up his things and made his way to the bed.

"This was amazing," he said.

I told him I thought so too. He leaned in and gave me a kiss before turning for the door. As I watched him leave I couldn't help but feel disappointed that we weren't going to keep fucking. After that whole night I realized that, instead of being fully satisfied, I just wanted more. I wonder how long this affair can last...

This is but one of the hot and exciting extra-marital adventures I have had since discovering the excitement of "the affair". I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as it turned me on to write it, which was an extremely sexy endeavour in-and-of itself, with me having to take frequent breaks to freshen up my wine and let my fingers calm myself down before continuing...

12