Out of Town, Out of Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
A strange thing happened on the way to the theater.
4.8k words
4.31
70.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traffic was light. Greg navigated the minivan out of downtown Toronto and headed north toward the Old Maples country club. The awkward silence grew uncomfortable. “Should we talk about last night? If you’re mad at me, tell me now. I don’t want to be surprised when you to split my head open with a sand wedge on the ninth hole.”

“Sand wedge? I was thinking a driver would make less mess,” said Jeff, and then turned and winked. “Don’t worry about it. Kate and I talked. We’re cool about what happened. Just don’t get any ideas about this becoming a regular thing. When we get home, we’ll assume regular programming. This is just recreational sex, a fantasy-come-true weekend, nothing more.” Then in a serious tone, he added, “This is our little secret. If I ever hear any gossip about Kate, I’ll know who’s responsible and then I’ll kill you.”

“Okay, great. No problem -- I’m relieved. The last thing I’d want to do is wreck your marriage… or our friendship.” Greg stared out the window at the truck in front of them for a while. “I’m sorry that Sharon wasn’t more… involved.”

Jeff chuckled, “Yeah, me too!” After a few klicks, he added, “Not that I’m experienced or anything, because last night was a first for us, too, but you can’t force this on anyone. Kate and I are worried about your marriage. Does Sharon know what happened after lights-out?”

Glancing at Jeff, Greg said, “Her head was covered with a pillow when I got back into bed. So, it’s a safe bet, she knows.” Realizing their speed had unconsciously increased he eased off the gas pedal. “I’m a coward. I got up early and left before she could ask for a divorce.”

“Maybe my Kate will do some damage control while we’re gone. She has the gift of contagious optimism… God, I love her.”

“I’m hoping some of Kate’s free spirit will rub off on her. I love Sharon, but she’s changed. She’s not the woman I married. It’s almost like she’s afraid to make any mistakes or take any chances. Hell, I make mistakes all the time -- but I’m not saying last night was a mistake. That was an unforgettable experience,” after a momentary silence, Greg added, “Sharon used to be fun.”

Jeff stared at Greg. With concern in his voice, he said, “If you two split up over this… I want you to know… you cannot stay at my house.”

They both laughed. The tension eased.

***

“You are not going to wear that tonight,” declared Kate. “This is supposed to be a romantic night at the theater, not a PTA meeting.” She dumped Sharon’s business suit onto the bed and handed her own little red dress to the maid standing in the doorway. “I guess this is the only one, after all. Will it be pressed and ready by four o’clock?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Great!” Slipping her a tip, Kate said, “Thank you,” and closed the door. “Okay, now the fun starts. Greg’s got the money, Honey, and you’ve got the time. So we are going to shop for a sexy dress.”

“I don’t want to waste the money.”

“Sugar, when you see the look on Greg’s face, you’ll realize this is money well spent.” Spreading out a handful of travel brochures across the desk, Kate pointed. “We’ll start at the Eaton Center and if we can’t find anything sexy there, we’ll go to The Bay. You need something to show off your killer cleavage, something with a neckline that plunges to your navel is what I’m thinking about. What do you think?”

“I guess I’m putty in your hands, Kate.” Sharon smiled large.

“Ooo, don’t get me started.”

They shared a laugh and walked out of the room to find a cab.

***

Jeff and Greg wandered from the elevator to their hotel rooms. After a dismal 18 holes of golf their somber return seemed even more depressing.

“I guess I’ll see you in an hour,” said Jeff. “I hope everything is okay.”

“Thanks. If there’s any change of plans I’ll call.”

Jeff entered his room as Greg opened his door and crept in.

A familiar voice humming in the bathroom telegraphed Sharon’s location and her general good mood.

Greg exhaled with relief and realized he’d steeled himself for a bad reception. The sound of Sharon’s happiness was so refreshing he tapped on the door. “Hi, Honey, I’m back.”

“Hi. Did you guys have fun?”

“Yes… well… sort of. Our golf scores tanked, but the course was prime time.” Turning the doorknob, he asked, “Can I come in? I need a quick shower before I change my clothes.”

“Sure, Babe, c’mon in. There’s nothing in here you haven’t seen or fondled before.”

Her playfulness quickened his heart. “That doesn’t mean you’re safe,” he replied, grinning.

“Is that a promise?” Sharon quipped, standing naked at the mirror applying mascara.

“Aren’t you the funny girl today.” Greg pressed into her backside and wrapped his arms around her chest to fondle the nipples.

“Hey now, stop that or we’ll be late.”

As he played with the soft weights in the mirror, Greg spotted the extra hickey.

Sharon followed his gaze and watched his face darken. “What’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost… or spots.”

Tracing his thumb over the mystery welt, he asked, “Where’d this come from?”

“It was a gift,” said Sharon, spinning in his arms to hug him. “I got a little jealous when I saw Kate had two and I only had one. She was kind enough to even the score.”

Greg’s facial expression transformed from confused all the way to astonished. “What? How? When?” he stammered.

Sharon coyly answered, “Honey, you obviously know the ‘how’ part. The rest is between us girls.”

“Wait a minute,” Greg laughed, uneasily. “Are you telling me Kate sucked on your breast?”

“See, I knew you’d catch on. You are a bright boy.”

She tried to turn back to the mirror but Greg grabbed her arm. “Let me see. Did you just put lipstick on there to trick me?” Squatting to boob level, he inspected the red spot, wet his finger and tried to rub it off. His eyes wandered lower. Kneeling down, he said, “Hey, you’ve trimmed your bush. I like the new look!” Brushing his fingers through the small patch of blonde fuzz, he deeply inhaled to catch the clean scent and then rubbed his face in it. “This will tickle my nose.”

“Stop it, you’re turning me on!”

Standing up, Greg announced, “You’re turned on! You’re blowing my mind!” He grasped her shoulders and looked into her eyes. “Why wasn’t I invited?”

Sharon reddened, “It just happened. I was feeling left out -- after last night -- and… you might say… Kate made me feel included.” She reached between his legs and rubbed his cock. “Dude, you’re getting a swell.”

The smile on his face was so big it hurt. “Come to bed and tell me every detail.”

Laughing, Sharon broke free and turned back to the mirror. “We don’t have time for that. Get ready. Our dinner reservations are for five o’clock.”

***

Sharon watched Greg undress and get into the shower. His hard-on was the evidence she needed to relieve her fear of rejection.

Kate was right, again. She’d told Sharon not to worry. Greg would be turned on by their intimate encounter. Telling him about what happened had excited her as well. Her hands trembled slightly as she applied body lotion.

By the time Greg was done in the bathroom, Sharon was in the bedroom and wearing the new dress. The contrast of her golden hair against the black, silky material looked stunning. She stood before the full-length mirror and clipped on the diamond earrings. The reflection of her cleavage, pushed provocatively together by design to create a bulging cleft, made her blush. ‘What’s gotten into me?’

“Wow! Honey, you’re… You look incredible!”

She watched in the mirror, as a naked Greg studied her with prolonged attention to her bodice.

“You like it?”

“I love it!” Placing his hands on her hips, he nuzzled her ear. “Men’s necks will snap when they spot you tonight. Is there a Surgeon General’s warning label inside that dress somewhere?”

“I don’t care about other men.” Sharon rubbed the top of his head with her cheek as he kissed her neck. “I’m just glad you like it. Now, go get ready!”

Pouting, he said, “Yes, Ma’am,” and turned away.

In the mirror’s reflection, Sharon watched him pull his boxers over a chubby penis. The allure she felt tingled like foreplay and her nipples tightened. Greg kept stealing glances of her -- the way he used to, before they were married. The last 24 hours had awakened forgotten memories. It had been a long time since she’d felt so desirable.

“I called and talked to Jillian this morning,” said Sharon.

Working the blue necktie under his shirt collar, he replied, “Good. How’s our baby doing?”

“Fine. She didn’t talk much. Mom was taking her to the grocery store and then to a senior citizen’s luncheon. She’ll be treated like a princess.”

Greg walked over and adjusted the knot in the mirror. “She is a princess -- just like her mother.” He kissed her cheek, and then stepped back and asked, “So, do I look good enough to be seen with Princess Sharon?”

Taking his arm, They walked out into the hall.

She answered, “You’ll always be my prandsome hince.”

“That’s good enough for me,” said Greg, and knocked on their friend’s door.

A few seconds later the door swung open.

Kate’s slinky red dress left little to the imagination. The modest scoop neck allowed the clingy fabric to accentuate the curve of her breasts and nipples. The high hemline exposed her toned thighs.

Jeff followed her out. His curly hair appeared tousled and his black tie was crooked. They’re faces were flushed.

“Come on guys, put your sex drives in neutral for a little while,” Greg said, laughing and eyeing Kate simultaneously.

Jeff answered, “Hey, when you have two kids you’ll understand how precious private time is. Besides, when I heard what an exciting day the ladies had, I got a little carried away.” Then he looked directly at Sharon, and said, “Wow! You look amazing. Nice dress.”

“Thank you.” Sharon’s skin burned with a mixture of embarrassment and titillation as Jeff’s gaze wander over her body. Her libido seemed to be working overtime too. The first thought that popped into Sharon’s head was Jeff’s the only person present who hadn’t made her reach orgasm. She turned to her husband for relief and found his stare just as disconcerting. Carnal thoughts wouldn’t leave her alone. A sense of obligation to allow Jeff access to her flesh kept invading her thoughts. Or maybe it was only pure lust that was making excuses to satisfy an old itch left over from college. An obsession began to replay in her head like an endless loop. Sharon found herself constantly wondering what was going to happen when the foursome returned to the hotel later that evening.

Jeff turned to Greg and smiled. “I heard they went shopping today. When Kate talks about a shopping trip it’s almost as exciting as being there. I can’t help getting turned on.”

“Oh yeah, right.” Kate poked him in the side. “Shopping turns you on like water starts fires."

“Okay, maybe it wasn’t the shopping.” Jeff met Sharon’s eyes, and said, “Maybe it was the part about trying things on that I found erotic.”

The emphasis on ‘things’ made Sharon’s heart pound. Obviously, Kate told him what happened this morning. She knew Kate would. But Sharon didn’t think Jeff would bring it up. The unexpected comment thrilled her and she found it unnerving.

“Let’s go,” said Greg. He put his arm around Sharon and headed to the elevators.

Nothing else provocative was mentioned. The couples fell into their normal pattern of conversation.

***

As the CN Tower restaurant slowly revolved, their window seat provided a breathtaking view of Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline.

Greg sat beside Sharon with his hand on her leg and occasionally stroked her thigh. The caress wandered to the inside, tender skin. They held hands off and on. Jeff and Kate appeared to be likewise involved below the tablecloth.

Without premeditation or hidden agenda, Sharon pointed at Jeff’s plate and mentioned, “I’ve never tasted a shiitake mushroom before.”

“Here, try some.” Jeff stabbed a piece and held the fork across the table.

Apprehensive at first, she quickly decided it would be rude to decline and a gesture of submission to accept. Aggressiveness was not her style, but she knew how to get what she wanted passively. The gnawing question for the night was, ‘What do I want?’


She said, “Okay, thanks,” and leaned over the table and opened her mouth.

Jeff carefully placed the morsel inside.

“Mmmm, that’s delicious.”

“Greg, can I try some of your White Fish?” asked Kate.

“Sure, if I can taste your lamb.”

Kate placed a hand on her husband’s shoulder and cooed, “Jeff, is it all right if I let Greg taste my lamb?”

A frown clouded Jeff’s face. After a brief look at Greg and Sharon, he turned, smiled and kissed his wife. “Of course, lover.”

The mischief in her eyes apparent to all, Kate whispered loud enough to be heard across the table, “Jeff, Honey, why don’t you offer Greg a shiitake?”

Jeff announced, “Greg, my friend, if you want a taste, go for it. But I’m not feeding it to you.”

Putting his hands up in refusal, he answered, “No thanks, man. I know what you mean. That is one line I don’t want to cross, either.”

A conspiratorial wink passed from Kate to Sharon.

And so it went throughout dinner and dessert. No delineation or discrimination was made between partners, although, in true manly fashion, the husbands did not feed one another. Sharon’s comfort level rose, while her inhibitions receded.

After dinner they all strolled to the observation deck to enjoy the warm evening air and the panoramic view. Each couple walked arm in arm. Jeff and Kate’s secretive whispers filled Sharon’s mind with lewd conspiracy theories.

Greg must’ve sensed a mood change. “Are you having a good time, Honey? You seem quiet all of a sudden.”

“I was just thinking.”

They watched as Jeff back Kate against the railing and kissed her.

A tug on Sharon’s arm spun her until she faced her husband. “I love you,” he said, bending down to capture her lips.

Time passed in a warm haze. Sharon, not usually comfortable with public displays of affection, pressed into Greg and played her tongue along his lips. She felt them smile.

Kate’s voice, inches from their faces, broke them apart. “Come on, lovebirds. The elevator’s here. We’d better scoot.”

The outdoor elevator wall was made of glass and offered a dazzling view of the lake as it descended. The four friends were the only occupants.

“This has been such a wonderful weekend,” Kate said, moving into Greg’s personal space. She grasped the back of his head and pulled him down. “Thank you, so much,” she added, and then kissed him passionately for a few seconds.

When his mouth was free, Greg said, “No, I thank you.”

Sharon tensed as Kate released her husband and made it clear she was next. But she didn’t back down or turn away.

Entwining her strong fingers in Sharon’s hair, Kate silently pressed against the timid woman and held her captive for a long, probing kiss.

The smell of lilacs, musk cologne, and her husband Greg, combined to fill Sharon’s olfactories. The insistent mouth worked to part her lips, and a tickling tongue offered to play. Obediently, Sharon opened her mouth and entertained the slippery invasion with a little wiggling dance from her own.

“Oh my,” Kate breathed, as she broke away. “Jeff, she’s a good kisser.”

Greg put his arm around Sharon. “Yes, she is.”

Feeling lightheaded from the attention, Sharon was thankful for her husband’s support and leaned against him as they walked to the van.

Kate offered, “Sharon, why don’t we sit in the back and let the guys ride up front. We can fix our lipstick. They don’t want directions from us, anyway.”

“Directions, who needs directions?” said Greg.

“Not us.” Jeff waved a folded paper. “We’ve got maps!”

They drove a few blocks. The only significant conversation being, “Turn right at the next light.” The women used compact mirrors to apply shiny new coats of colored kisses.

Parked in the sun throughout dinner, the van had grown warm and humid. Kate kicked off her three-inch high heels, and said, “It’s hot -- too hot for panty hose. Don’t look boys. I’m taking them off.”

Immediately Jeff turned to watch and Greg adjusted the review mirror to its full advantage.

“Okay, we will,” said Greg, and laughed.

Unfazed, Kate grinned and ran her palms teasingly up her thighs.

“Wait a minute,” said Jeff. “I think we deserve a little reenactment, since we missed out on this morning’s performance.” He looked at Sharon. “Why don’t you help, and take them off for her?” Then he winked suggestively.

The van stopped at a red light. Greg turned and said with a big smile, “Go ahead, Honey. The windows are tinted enough so no one can see inside.”

Kate unbuckled the seatbelt and swung her feet up onto the bench seat between them and wiggled her toes. The dress rode up to expose her silky legs all the way to the hip. “Would you… help me?” she asked, with a pouty, poor-little-me face.

Pressure built up inside Sharon. Everyone seemed aligned to seduce her. If she refused, it could possibly spoil the evening. To experiment in the secret confines of the hotel was one thing, but on a public street? Where would they draw the line? Then again, what’s the worst that could happen? They’d already broken the boundaries of propriety. There was no going back now.

A car horn blew behind them and they all jumped.

“Green light.”

Greg accelerated through the intersection. While keeping one eye on the road and the other on the rearview mirror, he said, “You don’t have to, Honey.”

The disappointment in his voice pained her. “No, I’ll do it… I want to,” she said, although her hands trembled as they moved to grip the waistband. Kate shuddered when she touched her skin. They locked eyes and the gaze of wanton desire fired tingles up Sharon’s arms.

“Thanks, Sweetie. I love a helping hand,” said Kate, as she lifted her buttocks.

Sharon couldn’t hold the woman’s stare. Instead she concentrated on pulling down the stretchy fabric. When it cleared her hips Sharon let out a small gasp. Kate wasn’t wearing panties. The little tuft of dark pubic hair she’d seen across the room last night lay matted against her ivory skin.

“Surprise,” said Jeff. “She doesn’t like a panty line.” Then, after reclining the passenger seat to be closer, he encouraged Sharon with, “Don’t stop now.”

Suddenly embarrassed, Sharon tugged them quickly down and off.

“We’re coming to the parking garage,” announced Greg.

“Thank you. That felt very nice.” Kate swung her legs down and sat nonchalant through the ticket booth. “Try to find a private place,” she said to Greg, then leaned forward and pecked Jeff on the lips.

As the van circled up the garage, Jeff rolled onto his side and rubbed his wife’s knee. Using his best Austin Power’s accent, he asked, “Are you horny, Baby?”

“Yes, I am,” said Kate, and threw back her head and closed her eyes. “I’ve turned into one huge horny toad.”

“You’ll never be a toad,” said Jeff, as his hand slid under Kate’s dress. “But I hope you’ll always be horny.”

Sharon watched the bulge of his hand ascend beneath the red fabric, and could feel her friend’s anticipation between her own legs.

Kate groaned when Jeff arrived at ‘Pleasure Central’.

“Here’s a good parking spot.” Greg pulled between two panel trucks, which provided maximum privacy. “I’ll leave the engine on, for air conditioning.” He reclined his seat half-way, and asked, “So, what have I missed?”

Sharon said, “Shouldn’t we get to the theater?”

Greg looked at his watch and then rubbed Sharon’s knee. “Honey, we’re 45 minutes early. Instead of standing in the lobby, we might as well wait here and relax.”

Jeff’s forearm made sluggish piston motions, in and out, from under the red dress.

12