Out of Town, Out of Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmm,” Kate groaned, and spread her thighs wider. Whatever Jeff did in there made her back arch and legs tighten.

Pulling out his hand, Jeff held up the middle finger. The liquid coating glinted in the shadowy light. “She’s definitely ready,” he said, and then sucked his finger clean. “Kate tastes great.”

“Less filling,” argued Greg.

They laughed together.

“Sharon, why don’t you have a taste? I think Kate would like your opinion,” said Greg.

Kate quickly swung her feet onto the bench seat, and after neatly folding up the skirt she leaned against the door and opened her legs.

Jeff stretched back to spread his wife’s labia with two fingers, and said, “See how wet and ready she is for you.” The pink entrance lay partially open for Sharon’s inspection.

With a quiver in her voice, she asked, “Are you sure?”

Three as one, proclaimed, “Yes!”

“Give me your hand,” demanded Jeff.

When Sharon did, he said, “Stick out your index finger.”

Sharon obeyed and then watched her finger, guided by the grip of another man, approach another woman’s clitoris. The swollen nub felt slick and rubbery, like her own would’ve if it were touched at that moment.

Gently at first, he pressed the fingertip against Kate and then swirled it clockwise several times. A moan escaped from his spouse. Her muscles twitched from the pleasure, and Sharon knew from experience how good that felt.

Jeff pulled Sharon’s hand away, brought it to his mouth, and sucked the moist fingertip. His tongue swirled around as he savored the flavor. A juicy slurp heralded its departure from his lips. “Mmm, mmm, good,” he said, and released Sharon’s wrist.

Greg began to rub Sharon’s thigh under her dress, and said, “Honey, now get a taste for me, please.”

She sat frozen by indecision. With a damp index finger pointed toward the ceiling, she looked like a woman about to check the wind direction. For some reason the old lyric ‘You don’t have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows’ came to mind. Trying to decide what to do, Sharon looked down at Kate -- the kind and sexy friend who diddled her to orgasm this very morning. Her face was flushed with arousal. Her nipples poked out as if to say, ‘don’t forget about us.’

Each of the men stared wide-eyed and eager for action.

After a few seconds of hasty deliberation, Sharon made a choice. She said, “Okay, Dear. I’ll get you a taste.”

Sliding closer to the free sample, Sharon stroked her palms up the inside of Kate’s legs until they met over her genitals. “Personally, I’ve always thought the feel of two hands was more thrilling than just one.”

“I do too,” whispered Kate, as she watched her friend’s scarlet fingernails scratch and fluff up her pubic hair.

Sharon began to stroke along the slit until her middle finger became wedged between the puffy lips. Kate’s slipperiness soon increased dramatically, while her own juices began to flow in collaboration. With languid strokes, Sharon used the length of her finger to stimulate the warm recess from clit to anus, while the outer fingers caressed the surrounding skin.

Spreading Kate’s labia wide enough for all to see, Sharon said, “I’m going to get you a fresh batch, Greg -- right from the oven,” and then slipped her middle finger inside Kate.

“Ooo, that feels wonderful, Honey,” whispered Kate, as her head fell back and eyes closed in surrender to the rush of sensation.

Kate’s nipples proved irresistible to Jeff. He began to fondle their bumps through the fabric.

The added caress increased the flow around Sharon’s finger. “I think you like that, Kate.”

“Uh-huh,” Kate managed to squeak out between shallow breaths.

The lubrication grew more than sufficient, so Sharon added another finger.

Six eyes watched the two digits oscillate in and out, while eight ears listened to the titillating squishy sounds.

“I think that should do it,” announced Sharon, and unceremoniously withdrew her hands.

Kate groaned from the sudden abandonment and then opened her eyes to watch Sharon offer the drenched fingers to Greg.

Holding the hand in front of his face, Greg grinned at Sharon, Kate and Jeff. His tongue popped out for a good finger lick, and he said, “Okay, you win. She tastes great,” then vacuumed both fingers into his mouth for a thorough cleansing.

When Sharon’s hand was free once again, she said, “Well, I guess we’d better get going inside.”

“No! You can’t leave me like this!” declared a frustrated Kate.

Sharon giggled nervously and said, “I’m sorry. I was just kidding. I couldn’t resist teasing you.” She slid her hands up Kate’s legs once again, determined to give as good as she got this morning.

The male audience remained silent with eyes riveted. Jeff continued to brush Kate’s nipples into peak expansion as Sharon sank her fingers in, all the way to the last knuckle. Internal squeezes around her fingers made Sharon look up at Kate’s face. They shared their little secret with a smile. Without a doubt, Sharon found penetrating the vagina of her friend wildly erotic. It was strange and yet exciting to know what her sexual partner was physically experiencing. She had no idea what a man felt during sex, but touching Kate was like a weird form of masturbation. “You feel so nice, Kate. It’s like touching myself, in a way,” she confessed. The warm, spongy confines squeezed her fingers again. “I like a twisting motion when I’m fingered. Do you?”

Kate breathed out, “Oh yeah,” as Sharon performed the digital rotation at different speeds.

“And before my clit is touched, I like to be teased all around it.”

“Me too.”

Sharon used her free hand to toy with Kate’s pussy. She ran her fingers through the tuft of coarse pubic hair, and noticed the hairs were thicker and kinkier than her own. Using a scissors grip, she pinched the skin around her clit, trapping it between the folds, and then rolled the captured button around inside.

All this stimulation was getting to Kate. Her breathing became erratic and her hips moved involuntarily. In an apparent effort to open up more surface area for exploration, Kate stretched out her right leg and searched for a place to plant her foot. Greg grabbed hold of the ankle and began to massage the calf. He brought the foot to his mouth and kissed along the instep. This triggered another wave of moans and twitches.

In a soft voice, Sharon asked, “Are you ready for the main event, Sugar?”

“Oh, yeah,” was Kate’s weak reply.

Sharon steadily increased the tempo of thrusts. She added her thumb against Kate’s clit at every insertion, and then squeezed the engorged nerve on every extraction. In between, she teased her with clitoral assaults by the free-range hand. Judging from the involuntary groans and jerks, her lover was rapidly approaching lift-off. No, that’s not right. This isn’t love. This is just an orgasm. This is just giving pleasure for the sake of pleasure. The vicarious thrill was almost enough to trigger an orgasm of her own.

Sharon concentrated so much on giving her friend an explosive release she was hardly aware of Jeff and Greg, until a hand began to fondle her breast, to touch the exposed cleavage and then work inside and roll a hardened nipple. The talented fingers sent lightening to her clitoris. Her eyes followed the mystery arm back, and discovered Jeff at the end of it. Shocked, she looked at Kate and found her eyes glued to her husband’s invading hand.

Kate smiled, and then erupted in a noisy climax, that trapped Sharon’s hand between her arching hips and clenching thighs.

The unexpected sensation triggered a small climax within Sharon. Embarrassed, she fought to hide it by closing her eyes and clenching her teeth when the shiver passed through her.

Jeff removed his hand soon after Kate returned to earth.

The van was relatively quiet. Heavy breathing was the only sound for a while.

“Thank you, Hon,” Kate managed. After a few minutes, she sat up, smoothed down her dress, and regained composure. “Oh my, that was wonderful -- crazy and wild wonderful.” She looked at Sharon’s hand.

Sharon realized she was holding her two thrust fingers like an unholstered gun. Her face warmed as she wondered what to do with them.

Kate understood Sharon’s dilemma. “Don’t you wonder how I taste?” she asked, and grinned wickedly.

In answer, Sharon slipped the coated fingers into her mouth. The tangy flavor reminiscent of her own, yet different enough to know better. It wasn’t unpleasant. “Like the guys said, ‘tastes great’.”

12