All Comments on 'Out of Your Systems'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
CITMCITMalmost 10 years ago

Ah you always make the wait worth it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I found this and skipped the authors note. Really wish I wouldn't have. Objectively, this is gold. Really, great writing. As for the story, this is going to depress me for days. And the fact that you wrote in Jen's breaking point and Kaylee realizing and just getting over it while Sean encourages the mental destruction of his wife, it hurts more. Kaylee gets pregnant and is happy about it which of course destroys her mother. In all, I hated this story from an erotica standpoint. But I know that's because it's not my thing. It doesn't arouse me in any way, shape, or form. It actually completely threw me when I started reading because I was looking for a quick incest nut, and got a short story that I would expect to find in ASF. I kind of want to keep up with Kaylee now, and hear how she thinks this ok. But I know that probably won't happen. Wanted to comment because the story is great, but damn do I wish I read the authors note. That being said, if you're writing is this good I'll have to check your other stuff out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue the story please

Would love to read more including Shane with his daughters friends and maybe college friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish the mom had been more assertive

As I was reading this, I was really looking forward to the moment the mom confronted the situation. I was kind of disappointed that she just let it go. I wanted her to slap the crap out of that kid!!! I just think thats more believable than just laying down and taking it, especially with everything that happens afterwards. The sex scenes were hot, the daughters character a little too smug and full of herself, though. I also didn't like so much of the mom bashing. Even though this isn't necessarily my cup of tea, it was really well written. Very detailed and really pulled me into the story.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 10 years ago
Great to have you back!

Quite an epic story. Hope you return to mom/son stuff, but I'll take this for now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I feel what I read and all I felt was pain and anger

Well written story but instead of getting turned on as usual, I started to hate the daughter and father for what they did because I saw the other suffering. I wish I never read this. And I wish the mother comes out good at the end of whatever is next. The daughter is just a manipulating bitch. The dad is a easily manipulative coward. I wish I never read this story. My enjoyment for the taboo is ruined. Thank you so much for tainting it. I will admit you can write, but I didn't like how you portrayed things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well, does he?

With Daddy pumping so much cum inside her fertile, unprotected pussy...does he finally knock her up? Let's hope so and maybe 1 or 2 of her friends as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great but not orginal story

story might have been better it it wasn't a written copy of a clip on daddytube.com, daughter started out teasing in shower then on couch day before leaving for college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

This was a very well written story, but the father/daughter had no redeeming value. It wasn't a turn on and had me hoping the mother would've punished them & made them pay for their actions. I actually skipped through most of the sex scenes looking for mom to reign down her terror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a Fan

I understand that everyone has their own preferences, but I'm not an emotional masochist, and most people probably aren't either. Sure there's an element of intrigue in the taboo and perverted nature of incest, but at the heart of it it also calls to the shared intimacy between all human beings, blood relatives or not. If you're going to portray the mother as a generally nice, well-meaning, loving person, it makes no logical sense for the daughter to act so cruelly. If she was raised in an apparently well-rounded household, then at the very least there's a huge plothole for what caused the original disdain Kaylee had for Jen, and at the worst its just unexplained, un-foreshadowed abuse clearly meant to cause feelings of unease and angst. Overall, the story leaves a sour taste in your mouth. If someone is going to receive maltreatment or cruel abuse from another person, give the reader a reason to be glad that the person received retribution. As it was, this story, while being technically ok, really fucking sucked at inspiring arousal and eroticism. Might as well have been in the non-erotic section for as much of a turn off as it was once Kaylee revealed what a bitch she was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
had potential

yeah this had potential up until you made the daughter a demeaning bitch after nothing but being a prostitute. She didn't love her parents only what being a slut could get her. Things. Hell this could have been in any other category and would be fine. It would have been so much better if you had possibly brought the mother into it. Or treated the mother with more respect. It was the poorest thing I have read on this site and honestly has driven me to post my first comment in over 10 years of being on this site.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Got tired of reading

Got tired of reading at ch 3 as it became nothing but trash, the 9" then 10" cock and the EE tits.

sonan11sonan11almost 10 years ago

i loved it. made me cum buckets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
People need to read the disclaimer

Many are surprised as to how the daughter acted and the mother was treated in this story, yet the author mentions what his stories are like in the disclaimer. There was one who said this wasn't "foreshadowed" when there was an entire section that jumped forward and gave us exactly the type of dialogue we should know to come once the seduction started. Really, some people think these negative comments are intelligent. All they are showing is how most of them skipped the disclaimer, read the flash-forward, and then still kept reading expecting something else. Loved the twist at the end. First time in the author's stories where the wife decides to live with the humiliation.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to meet her friends!

saywutsaywutalmost 10 years ago
Could have been great

The taboo nature of the story was nice, the dialogue was often laughably bad and at the end you ramble on about the mother being mistreated for a long time with no point. Seemed like you spent a long time tormenting her without a purpose as the sex had stopped being discussed. You can disclaimer all you like but it's clear you wrote this for yourself and that's fine. Could have been better, though.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Superb 5 star story by Lit standards but ...

just a three star story lofty Talk Man standards. I'm sorry but the epic 'You Couldn't Handle Me' has really spoiled me. The mom needed a little more substance to drive home the full extent of the betrayal. The daughter needed a kind and decent oyfriend to cast aside in favor of her dad. Lust will conquer always in this talented author's opuses. But in this tale, that vice surmounted all opposition all too easily.

Once again, I find this to be a DEFINITE, high quality effort by comparison to the median submission in this genre. But median standards don't quite apply to the Talk Man based on his talent and recent submissions. it's to his credit, that a bad day by TM, still outpaces all but the elite writers of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too malicious

Perhaps I'm not the target audience but, as someone who can normally appreciate dark topics like cheating, I have to agree with the above comments about the turn-off from the emotional abuse; I simply couldn't get into it.

Betrayal and cheating sex is hot in the moment but it's very difficult to enjoy stories extensively covering the consequences or aftermath because the risque lust is gone.

Contempt is sexy when it has a basis and is deserved (think of an ex having wild sex with someone hated by their now ex-partner as revenge after a mean breakup) but borderline kicking a puppy interactions are just... unwholesome.

Fucker666666Fucker666666almost 10 years ago
Finally!!

It is good to see you back after a long while. The story was great. Keep up the good work, just hope that the time interval is not always so big!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome work

Amazing story. I just wish Kaylee didn't have tattoos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confused

You're a good writer, but the treatment of the mother seemed pointless. The parents were happily married until one afternoon when the daughter revealed her inner bitch? I guess I'd find it more of a turn on if you had portrayed the mother differently. In this story, she just seems tragically betrayed by her family for no apparent reason. Oh except that the daughter is a bipolar bitch slut with a father who simply loves the pussy he's in.

DjeterDjeteralmost 10 years ago
greatness

So glad you are back with another great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very nice

very nice story would love to see you do a story where the mom is totaly cluless about the affair over years! or she suspects her husband of having a affair get survalince equipment and is shocked at what she finds out is going on in her own house !

Does anyone know any stories like these I suggested ? please post link thanks

love your work

April

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 10 years ago

This is insanely hot, you must write sequel where she is 9 monts pregnant and her daddy is fucking her ass....

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gotta agree with others

The story is very well written a plus when compared to others on this site. But the abuse just went too far. One day out of the blue a daughter who has all the advantages a girl could wish for becomes an unredeemable bitch, the husband a whipped asshole, and the mom just takes and takes more shit. She did nothing to deserve it. She stayed fit, contributed to the household and loved her family. So why do that to her. And as for the warning at the beginning and the telling flash forward another commentator mentioned, it was not enough. Heartbreak could mean the mother getting a divorce and leaving. And the flash forward does not preclude the wife getting some of her own back on her worthless family. It just went on and on with her mental break. Depressing really and not at all arousing.

In fairness I don't think you *can* properly give warning to what happened here without giving the story away. And like I said it was written well. Enough so that I felt compelled to write this long comment and not simply click away to something else. It just wasn't my thing. That's not at all your fault and I support writers writing whatever the hell they want. So good job. I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Have to agree with those who say the writing is good, but there are problems with the story. Especially the daughter going from sweet and innocent to manipulating bitch slut, that is not the kind of personality that can hide. My other problem with the story is not the quality of the sex scenes, but the repetitious nature. After a few pages it just reads the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Da faq people

Why are so many people getting pissed about A)The Evil Slut B)The Betrayal & C)The Mother. Every TheTalkMan story has these. This was no worse than when a grandmother made her grandson call off his wedding to his childhood sweetheart or A evil doctor destroying a happy marriage just cause. Read the disclaimer people he CLEARY states whats in it and if you don't like don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Smoking Hot Store from the Master

Your stories are so smoking hot that it is almost painful to endure the long wait for the next story. This story was so amazing. You own this fetish!!!!! I would love a followup to this story where they become more and more sloppy about throwing their affair in the face of the wife!!!! Great job. I am already going through with withdrawal waiting for the next story.

kidd_johnsonkidd_johnsonalmost 10 years ago
Great story as usual

I was on the second page and it was already my favorite story.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 10 years ago
how exactly:

can this story here not somewhere {{""{{ the hall of fame }}""}} ....... I've been

very slowly reading story since it's been released ++ the moment almost1/2done

page3officially && thus far EVERYTHING PERFECT EVERYTHING EXCELLENT

EVERYTHING AWESOME EVERYTHING SPECTACULAR

EVERYTHING PHENOMENAL `` I've did few ago `` quickly read the closure ...

i'll continue with reading more when i'm able from where I've stopped

PeachyWifePeachyWifealmost 10 years ago
Sick. So Sick.

That is one nasty girl, disgusting father and ridiculous clueless mother. Ugh! I had to skip over all the sex. I was so hoping the mom would get her revenge! Argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

Another amazing story as usual, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sloppy affair

The description of a "sloppy affair"" is perfect. I hope there will be a story in the vein of "YCHM" with the mom and son having a an affair that just becomes more and more obvious, risky but the dad can never quite catch on due to various obstacles. Subtlety has to be the key and also the three people has to have some actual character dimensions and not their affair being explained away by the dad having some kind of cognitive dissonance. The sloppy affair has to be the center-piece of the story, think about all the wacky stuff they could get into. For me the best part of this story was the epilogue, if only it was expanded to be the main story.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonalmost 10 years ago
As usual...

...very well-written details of the sex scenes (those of you who bitch and moan about it being father/daughter...you clicked on it) and well done on the willfully oblivious mother. A very clever way to resolve what she saw - for an author who gives readers exactly what they expect, you still managed to surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mom

Mom needs to have a hot steamy affair of her own. Hot dirty sex with an old college professor or something. Women hit their sexual prime in their 40's and there is no way she wouldn't get any, maybe it will explain why she's letting them fuck like rabbits under her roof. Both husband anf wife get to have hot crazy monkey sex with someone they actually want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You got to be kidding!

Psychologically impossible. No woman, in her right mind, could witness such an event/ hear such words of lust and hate and condone an affair in her own home and remain sane. Emotions don't work that way. Love doesn't work that way. Self respect doesn't work that way. Families don't work that way. I finished the story for the 'sake of the fictitious mom. I wanted to see where you were going to place her and handle her feelings. I have seen too many totally destroyed people.... the husband or the wife... who could handle INFIDELITY like that. It isn't real. Some one under that much stress would wind up dead...directly or indirectly via drugs, alcohol or a weapon or automobile. A sad, sad, and impossibly impractical story...expressing a great deal of anger and hate...You and Steven King must be 'first cousins'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Why the awful treatment of the mother? that ruined it for me. Maybe if the mom were some evil, conniving bitch or something, I could've accepted the abuse, but jeez, the daughter's just a bitch who yammers about her tits way too much and the father is, well, completely lacking character. You have writing skills, I'll give you that, but overall the characters were not likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TheHumanBeing

I don't like or read incest stories ever but I loved all your other stories so I read this and it was fantastic. So good I actually enjoyed an incest story. You are by far my favorite writer on the site. Not just because of your genre of a hot girl humiliating and defeating an ugly one which I find already extremely arousing, but your writing skills are also amazing. No one else writing the same genre as you would be as popular because they just don't have the writing skills. 5* story loved it. Also loved how you were able to completely humiliate and marginalize the ugly wife without her directly seeing/knowing that the father and daughter were fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Throw the Mom a bone!

This story disturbed me so much that it took this long to reread it and appreciate it. I do wish that there be a continuation, where we see the Father's spiral downward by the selfish daughter. Surely her immaturity will cause major complications. Mom needs to be lured away into a better, perhaps submissive relationship with a man who has no use for an egotistical child that subjugates her father. I for one would have left that situation, and found something healthier. Then done whatever I could to make sure they saw that I was grateful to them for making my life better because of their careless disregard of my commitment to the family and my well being. But I would never forgive them or come back. Do you think we could have that type of closure? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So I'm guessing this is another alias for TallMarriedMan? The stories are so very similar. Hot stories in any case. You should tag them under cuckquean because they are very good examples of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Kaylee was such a sexy minx *purrs*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hated it the whole bad treatment to the mother threw everything off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hated the daughter

Hated this story. The daughter was horrible, despicable, evil not in a cute way, and suffered from an inferiority complex against her own mother. I truly despised the daughter. Irredeemable. No amount of beautiful can balance out that souless rot. Just terrible. And the father was a gutless wonder allowing his life to be controlled by a greedy evil slut. One screw and his brains are gone, his family balance trashed, and everything pales in comparison to his jerk of a daughter's vagina? Please. Contemptible. Ridiculous. And then the mom? Just has a practical mental breakdown, and now everything she sees and hears is an illusion of her own insecure mind? I don't know who you have so much resentment towards, but it seems clear you write these stories as a way to vent your fantasies of casting off your reason and logic to indulge in a forbidden perceived perfection. And you resent your 'ugly character' who to you, holds you back. Because she isn't what you want, but what you have. You write your stories and release your obvious aggression while twisting the personalities of everyone because in your own way you hate them. And you want them to deserve your resentment. The ugly idiot, the evil slut, and the man who half-heartedly struggles with reason, but gives in because it's what he's wanted all along. He just can't admit it to himself, because that would make him a horrible person. So he's dominated so he doesn't have to take responsibility for being a bad person. Which he is. And no one wants to hate themselves, even if they do already. You write the same scenario because it expresses something to you. And you warp everything because it's hot to you and manipulative sluts and dirty unforgivable acts and betrayals are what get you off. It's acceptable to you because the main character you embody is controlled, so it's not wholly his fault. Such an irresistible creature, who could resist? Who could blame him? And it liberates you. And you like to embody the ugly idiot as well so you can make sure she gets her punishment. So she gets hurt in the most painful way and you can live that out reveling in her anguish and ensuring she sees, thinks, and feels it all. And making her hurt, but be so stupid and blind because that's what she is to you. An idiot. See a professional. This reeks of pent up resentment for someone you know doesn't deserve it. But you hate them for their weakness and the way they repulse you. But what you really hate is yourself. And you project that on to your ugly idiot. And the girl who you make out to be a dirty little cock tease. She pisses you off, but you're just dying to give it to her. And she must be an evil slut. She's got to be, because you can't stand her for showing you no attention even as you long for her. Hate that little whore, right? With her tight body begging to be fucked. Get over yourself. Also! As a critique to your writing, you kept repeating information over and over. It was annoying. We aren't stupid we got it. But that's why I think this is real for you. You kept driving the point over and over. Mom is an ugly idiot. Old, dull, unattractive. And the daughter is a manipulative slut. Greedy, evil, but so much better than the mom. So much better than the mom...so much better than the mom....over and over. We get it. The mom sucks, the daughter rules, but the daughter is evil. You were too passionate about it. Like you couldn't get enough of it. Kept pushing the point. Why? Because that's what liberated you. That's what you wanted to express. Why? Because it frustrates you. Why? Because it's an adaptation of your true emotions. So again. Get help. Stop projecting your own problems on to others. No one deserves your cock-eyed resentment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chill the f**** out!

Don't try to psychoanalyze the author. If you don't like, don't read it. Read the disclaimer so you get an idea of what you're going to find in the story. Don't make comments on the author's mental health, or how many issues he might have. I hate know-it-all people who refer to others in such a condescending way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF!?

Three words. What the fuck.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was a pretty good story but would you mind making a spin off talking about how the mom looked better making the husband jealous and all that thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

.."I'll take care of it." he said. I smiled and stepped into his arms. I kissed him firmly on the lips. "These are the moments we have to be parents. It sucks, I know, but we have to do it. You have to remember, you're her father. It's time to step up to the plate."

@@ Umm honey, you're the one seeing this weird so called tension, I don't see anything... And since you freely admit that you're a woman and you see these things, then it only makes sense that YOU talk to your daughter and put her on the straight and narrow, right? Right. I'm certainly not jumping in there and telling my daughter that she's putting the moves on me and that she needs to lay off, hell honey, I have a hard enough time not staring at her humongous tits with those long, pokey nipples... And dont even get me started on that sweet, fat, puffy pussy mound between her legs that she manages to squeeze into those tiny bikinis or under those skin tight spandex leggings, usually without panties, I might add. You have any idea how hard it is ignoring that cameltoe when shes sitting on my lap? You try being me for a week and see if you can manage not to be sporting wood, because I sure as hell barely manage. Yeah, just leave me alone with that for the weekend while I talk sex with her. Uhuh, good idea sweetie! @@ ;)

------------------------

((( long quote here )))

"I love them, Kaylee. I love my daughter's huge fucking tits!" my husband screamed, gripping her chest greedily.

"They're so much better than Mom's aren't they?" Kaylee asked.

"She has, ugh fuck... your mom has such little itty bitty boobies." my husband said. "These are huge fucking tits! Massive fucking jugs! Enormous fucking boobs! These are a real woman's breasts."

"I'm more of a woman where it counts than Mom is, aren't I?" Kaylee asked. "You've always thought so!"

"Fuck yeah, you are. God, you're so tight. You're better than her in every way." Shane groaned out. Kaylee began to ride him harder. My husband's hands slid down from her tits till he was cupping both cheeks of her round, sweaty ass. He gripped both of the round cheeks and played with them as he forced her to drive into him harder.

"UGH, FUCK! Daddy, I love it! I love your body! I love your cock!" Kaylee moaned out. "Tell me you love me! More than Mom! Tell it to me so I can cum again!"

Shane didn't hesitate.

"I love you, Kaylee! I love you more than your mother, my wife! I love you more in every way! I would choose you every fucking time! God, I love your tight cunt!" my husband grunted.

"Mmmm, that's right! I know you love your daughter's CUNT more than you love Mom altogether! You love every part of me more than the best part of her! Feel my asshole, Daddy. Run your fingers across it! There you go, Daddy, there you go!" Kaylee groaned out. I watched as my husband peeled his daughter's ass-cheeks apart, exposing her clean, tight asshole to my shocked gaze. I watched my husband run his fingers down her sweaty ass-crack, playing with her asshole with his big fingers. "Feel it Daddy, feel it! Finger it just a little bit, cause you will be fucking it very soon! FUCK, that's it! I can feel it! Ahhh, it's so good! Finger my pretty asshole! Wait till you see it, Daddy. My asshole is gorgeous! It's prettier than Mom's fucking ugly face! HA HA!"

@@@ ...now, unless both the father and daughter FUCKING HATE her, this is not only out of character, it makes no sense. If the dude is fucking his wife on a regular basis then he doesnt hate her,and there is NO FUCKING WAY he is going to talk shit about her or tell his daughter shes better than mom or any of that crap. ...and the daughter? That cunt sounds fucking flat out hateful! Hell, I dont know if i even want to read further than this! I find it much more believable that the dude has a 10" dick than all of that dialog. Hell I'd have found it more believable if mom had walked in and her school principal, the mailman, fat uncle Harold, her grandpa and the mayor were all standing naked in line waiting their turn, than trying to believe the dialog above! Yeesh. Sigh. @@@

Meh, I speed read through it, thank god, lol. As another poster commented...WTF?! I just don't get it, it's not funny, other than a bit of the sex its not enjoyable to read, hell it fucking grates on the soul, lol! If the author was shooting for sick, twisted humor, then dead on target! Lol. ...and I love the asshats that rag on negative comments, because if you just don't fucking love a story you must be a Nazi, right? ;). That and I love how its the comment section, you know, for the author? ..but some folks seem to think its the chat room, where they're supposed to talk (bitch, rag, annoy) to other commenters :)

Anyways, very well written, I just couldn't manage to suck any joy out of the story :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
make a spin off

You should make a spin off please about the mom being better looking better making the husband jealous and all that but you know

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 8 years ago
Only read a few pars ...

...but jeez the gigatit fetish gets tiresome.

How many male readers out there could confidently put their hands up to say they got past an emotional age of 13. (If you don't know what ’emotional age' means, don't bother - just keep wanking).

Just what I expected, almost nobody.

Hope y'all go blind!

Lisabug1021Lisabug1021about 8 years ago
I call BS on all the negatives

We all read a father daughter story but then want to complain. Ok. I did think calling mom ugly and saying mom's face wasn't as attractive as daughter's Ahole was taking it a bit far. Having mom react more to dad's changing camps, making more of the beach trip.....Having dad's POV of them having sex with mom around, daddy being unable to control his lust and us hearing about it.......I personally think would have upped the sexy.

NewFreedomNewFreedomalmost 8 years ago
Could have been ???

It was written well, and sounded nice up to the "blacking out" with the mother. I would have liked an ending where the mother becomes a sub or slave, or maybe a divorce and daughter marries dad? Overall it was an ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vicious

I've read this story twice. It's really long. The second time I was trying to figure out why it made me so uncomfortable I finally realized it's how vicious they are about mom. The sex part is very well written but the meanness takes a lot of the sexiness away. I think the story would have been better if we didn't hate Kaylee because she was such a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

Love your stories! Keep them cumming! I've read a substantial number of stories on this site over the years and you're easily top five!! You're stories are genius and creatively wicked!!

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Wow

I completely agree that fit hunks belong to sluts with big tits and smooth asses.

The question I have is this - Why is Kayleigh the only slut who does not get pregnant by her illicit lover by the end of the story. It would have been so sexy if mum could look after her kid not knowing that it is a stepchild and grandchild, while Kaylee continues to fuck her hunk dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

I was beyond irritated with this story please make a sequel where the mother has a backbone and fucks someone for revenge or simply just kill her daughter and husband I would have been satisfied with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pissed off

Please tell me this isn't how this is going to end!

Jen needs to be vindicated in this!!! I can't believe

She was made to just take it! I agree you need to write a sequel

for Jen!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was OK until that daughter got pregnant. Having a child out of wedlock is a serious thing. Sorry for the sermon, but that's how I feel.So you may ask what did I think might happen? The author could have had her on the pill, for example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

I love your stories. I just wish we got to hear more about the pregnancy so she could have milk in those giant tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What was that that all about?

It was the longest preamble I have ever come across. I started so well but descended into a rambling, nonsensical, even gratuitous nonsense. The story had the potential to be so much more realistic and exciting. Also, try and take out about 75% of the words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking amazing

I'm not into the cheating and trash-talking the wife parts but the rest? Holy fucking shit it was so hot, the slutty dirty talking especially. I loved it, Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People never bother to read your warnings.

It's hilarious how some people in the comments of your stories bitch about various ways your stories get too dark for them when they could have just avoided reading it in the first place if they read your warning. I will never understand the mindset of purposely going into something you know you won't enjoy just for the chance to give it a bad review and complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot...Need more

Please could you write about all those incidents the mum talked about, restaurants, movie, friends etc, they would be so hot.

You're a great writer!!!

apophasisapophasisabout 5 years ago

I'm going to assume that Kaylee fucked all of her teachers to earn straight As because she's dumber than a box of rocks.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 5 years ago
Mom’s Revenge!

It’s time for a part two where Jen comes around full circle and get her husband and daughter back! Fuck her daughters’s mind playing games let Jen knows who’s the BOSS Bitch and in control!

dottie86dottie86over 4 years ago
You are a GREAT erotic writer!

The sexy buildup, the teasing, the "filthy" (..your word, certainly not mine!..) layout of words and descriptive sex -fuck!..you are good! And I know you wrote this in 2014, I'd would love to see a Chptr 2 and all you could put together with all the young sluts and all that great sex! Oh....Jen's a idiot!...…..AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Getting even is easy, video them fucking, go to the cops, they both go to jail, she has the baby and it gets taken away and put in the system. She gets everything, sells everything, moves to the coast and hooks up with a surfer boy.

I'm all about daddy banging his little slut daughter, but the first time she started talking shit about her mom while she was fucking him, he should have flipped her over, face down ass up, rammed it up her ass deep and hard, pounding away, while slapping the fuck out of her ass hard enough to leave bruises while explaining that she would NOT disrespect her mother or she would get punished harder next time, hehe.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69about 4 years ago
Great

Best father/daughter story I've read

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beach trip....

I love the story, I’m eager to know about the beach trip with all her friends. And I wanna know what happened with the “bump” on her belly, how does that turn out? If I never find out. Either way it’s worth reading again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was hot but pathetically sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg steaming hot incestuous sucking and fucking. Love it, cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to long. Bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty amazingly awful ending you came up for this. I don't know how to have saved it really, seeing as it went into La-La land with all that bullshit about a young girl taking a 10" cock up her ass like it was the easiest thing in the world, or having no problem at all shit talking her mother, along with the cheating asshole. But this bizarre ending is even harder to take than all the over-the-top bullshit preceding it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Im all for the father/daughter incest, but her talking shit about her mum and him allowing it. I hope the mum gets revenge on those two and have a bad ending. It would have been different if the num was a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooooo hot. I’m a girl and I’d love to do this with a married man!! Please can we have a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just bad

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Totally fucking ridiculous story. How about some reality in a story?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What fucking bullshit

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust12 months ago

I thought the hot sex was great. The cucking of mom was fun and horny. The did they or didn't they twist i thought was good and gave the mom a chance to be in denial. I'm giving high marks here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Not sure why people complain. I love this story and want a part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kaylee got her man. Who could say no to a piece of ass like that ? Even if she was your daughter. Very sexy story.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpg10 months ago

Holy shit that was an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I keep fucking Kaylee, but get her pregnant later. Enjoy her tight teen body for as long as you can then get her preggars. Young slut like her should be daddies fucktoy. Loved it.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

No dad should ever fuck there daughter but I guess that could because I am a dad myself

fire37fire377 months ago

This needs a part 2. Amazing story. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story! When I imagine the daughter, I picture Marisol Yotta!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always a disappointment when the story takes the "maybe it was just my imagination" angle, and the wronged party plays it off and overlooks the in-your-face obvious signs. Was hoping for some drama and confrontation. But nope, just boring nothingness. The wife is so far in denial, it's almost hilarious. They could literally fuck in front of her by the end and her mind would somehow excuse it; "he's just helping her clean her pussy with his cock, nothing wrong with that, right?"

Also what is with the huge cock, massive tits, slutty women, and excessive cruelty towards the cheated party in a lot of this guy's stories? I guess he has a style.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love stories when Daddies fuck their slut daughters but this one isn't for me. The absolute hatred and venom spewed about the mother and the father following so easily? And the, "I'm imagining it" while they both gaslight her left a unsatisfying ending. I also caught myself skipping paragraphs because I can only read, "My ___ is better than moms, right?" so many times. It became overly repetitive to the point of losing interest. A 9 page story could of been 7 without losing any details and would of been much better. Overall 3 stars, good writing but the unnecessary repetition ruined it for me. The lack of imagination too, hot slutty daughter who only rides cocks is overused, it was too vanilla. Gave him an opening to be aggressive but I'm not into the toxic beta male stories, strong dominant daddies for me :)

Matija333Matija3335 months ago

Insanely good. You are, by far, my favourite author on this page. The daughter-father power dynamic is incredible. Reading any of your stories where the daughter makes the dad cheat is an incredible experience.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Vulgar and verbose . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...