All Comments on 'Out Shopping with Lisa'

by sissyboytoview

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't let it end here!

He needs a new job working for women to reflect his new status: shopgirl or PA would work, especially if he had a good job before hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Great story... can't wait to see what happens! I love the shop humiliation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
take me

how come it always happento other guys ............ i would take his place in ia minute .... anytime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it, more please

What a lucky bloke, I wish my missus would do that to me and more, keep writing sissyboy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovedit, more please and more ball punishment

Wow, I spunked hard reading this, and how I'd love to be your neighbour joining in a show with you enjoying the humiliation at the hands of our wives and their friends. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs to be used by all the neighbours wives

This guy needs to get used by the families at his neighbours' houses, individually, group and public humiliation are all within his grasp. He needs to be exposed to his work colleagues, his friends and everyone at the pub, his wider family and their friends. Getting caught should have limitless 'punishment' !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it made me remember when my wife dressed me up and made me "perform" for all the men in the neighbourhood. Tell us more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect for a a sequel

It was wounderful. This deserves a sequel. But with a twist where he gets his wife fucked... That would be the best revenge.

Good job at this one. Tripple thumbs up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect for a continuous humiliation

Very well done,hope to read more as it made me cream in my panties which i then had to lick thinking and dreaming and wishing i was Jennifer

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I too am a closeted sissy CD who would love my wife to out me to the public. I would suck all the neighbors cocks with my wife, my mother and my sisters all watching. I'm a sissy faggot husband and I want the world to know. I also love shopping and having the salesgirls realize that I'm a sissy CD and that I'm buying shoes and lingerie for myself.

Please tell us what happens next after this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn!

Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tell her to chose between this little game and her marriage and she what she really wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous