All Comments on 'Out the Window Ch. 06'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Amazing.

I hope it's not months before you revisit this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!

Hope you come back to continue.

He should get to cum in his daughter like she wants him to.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Damn..

Evil doesn't begin to describe Katie...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Fastballs, Breaking Balls ! Dialogue or Action.

This author knows how to pitch & pick his words. Yes. As a matter of fact, it's playoff time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So fucking hot

I can't believe this story wasn't continued. I love it so much. Please think about a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rather dark direction

What started off as rather hot turned into something dark and depressing. I really wanted to enjoy this story and thought I might but I just can't. Hopefully whatever's written next isn't so dark even if it's a new story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We need to know how this finishes. Katie gives in and he impregnates her? Mary dies? Daddy & Kate live together and have lots of babies?

C'mon - finish this one! it has been so hot so far!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Daddy & Daughter

Ready for the next chspter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

and........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jesus Christ.....

Sorry, was that blasphemy? I can feel how fucked in the head he is. You are a great author. You take me there. Going to the next chapter. Thanks

Mona_NovaMona_Novaalmost 8 years ago
Magnificent

Your dialogue is perfect. I can't remember when I've read hotter scenes. You are one of my new favorites. Going to bookmark you and dive into your stories. Thanks!

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Hmm

I dunno. This daughter seems like a totally different girl from the one the story started with. She's now a borderline crazy unstable nymphomaniac. My warning senses would be screaming "get away from this one, she's guaranteed trouble!" For real. And she seems to be intent on bringing out the worst in him and driving him insane for her own little games. Still pretty hot, yet at the same time you can't tell whether to feel bad for the guy or to think "what a prick". Maybe that's what the author wants and they are just very skilled. But again, the daughter gives me bad vibes like "if I ever cross this one, she will make damn sure I end up in jail by setting me up for rape at he drop of a hat". I see her doing that easily. She seems like a self-absorbed nympho nutcase, not the girl who loved her daddy and wanted to give him what mom wouldn't at he start. I'll grant you aren't following the same old storyline everyone else did...but there's also a reason so many people use that storyline, because people enjoy reading it!

JaydiaJaydiaover 5 years ago
Bedroom Scene Repeats

Great story! Although the bedroom scene between father and daughter repeats at the end, right after he finishes his business with his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES