All Comments on 'Out the Window Ch. 08'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A great, satisfying ending to this series. Thank you. Is there any chance you might do the same for Kissing Kelly? I'd love to see Kelly and her stepson fully unleash their lust, too.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Yes, it's nice to finally get this up on Literotica. I actually wrote this and the preceding chapter several years ago with the other chapters, but it wasn't until very recently that I had the time to flesh it out enough to publish (it also wasn't until very recently that I re-discovered the files). As for Kissing Kelly, there is the seed of a second chapter buried somewhere in my archives (the narrator's father goes on a business trip and leaves he and Kelly alone), but I don't think it will ever see the light of day. I get a lot of requests to do a followup to KK and Annie's Indiscretion, but I think those will remain standalone pieces. I am a semi-professional writer, so whenever I do work for no pay it has to be because I really, really believe in the content (or have a scenario that is either too short or too taboo for mainstream publication). I'm fond of all the stories I've written on here, but I think those two will likely remain solo. I am sorry to disappoint my fans, but I'm always happy to hear that they've titillated and delighted. That's what they're here for. Thanks again for reading!

MaximguyMaximguyover 8 years ago
Great!

This is one of my all time favorites here. I'm glad you came back to it. Is this the end? I could see the story not going too much further. It would be nice to have an epilogue just so we know how it all ends. I hate open endings.

If it continues, well, awesome! Thank you.

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Amazing.

Finally and gods damned. Possibly your best scene.

As a whole, I think the story needs an epilogue. Or at least a cigarette.

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years ago
Damn!

K.... having mild palpitations here. This series was very well written, excellent job and thanks so much for sharing your work. Cheers

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Much obliged, Dom. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have read this stories multiple times, all eight chapters. It always gets me wet & hot, with my heart beating quickly. I wish I was her!

Very well written! Will you one more chapter with what happens after?

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 8 years agoAuthor
Another chapter?

Glad you enjoy it, and thanks for reading. As to another chapter? Probably not, or at least not for the forseeable future. My time for writing is limited, so I'll probably continue with stories that are still unfinished before returning to the others. And really, do we have more to say here? Whatever you imagine the next chapter being is probably much more salacious and satisfying than an epilogue from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn this was hot! !!!!

This may have been THE best passion I have read on lit. Thank you for all your time and effort.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Um.... wow...?

I mean, how's THAT for an understatement...????

It would be nice to hear/read how YOU see this progressing...

Just lovers (though the word "just" is seriously underrated here) or each other's all... Or sharing...?

It would be interesting to find the wife still loves HIM too... And what she might do on finding out about this... Though I don't NEED that path...

Anyway... Wow... Thanks for the writing...

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Great Long Hot Story.

I can not add more to all the very good comments already posted here. Very good story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
I wonder if he correctly remembered a name...

As in Vanessa's married name... or if she was new age and didn't take her husband's last name... or, more likely considering she'd been fucking Dale *while* dating her high school boyfriend who she later married, if she just changed her name BACK to her maiden name after getting the divorce she almost definitely needed...

It sounds like fucking Dale was likely a memory that a healthy marriage would have trouble surviving without exceptional sex...

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Great read

I remember reading a couple of early parts of this story years ago and enjoyed it but reading the whole things (as it stands...?) it goes to show how truly great your writing style is. There are facets of the story that I'm not overly fond of, such as the obsession and the overly rough sex but your skill paints such a vivid and lustrous picture that it's hard to ignore.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

That was a really good sexy read. I could almost taste the girl myself, I was with him every inch of the way. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Woo

Hnnghhh I wish I got fucked by daddy too. Too bad that I hate him. Sometimes I daydream about having a step father who would fucked me till I limp and would make me call him daddy, and control all over me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 star plus

That was so beautifully erotic. I was with them all the way. My neighbour had a daughter who was not overly attractive but sexy as he'll with huge tits like her mother. We had been working together all day and she kept teasing me with her tight jeans and her bra less tits. Her mother brought out sandwiches and tea to the barn. We had been fooling about as she came in. She looked at me and could see I was all serially riled up for her daughter. She smiled at me and touched my arm telling me she knew and then stroked my cheek. As I stood to get a drink Linda her daughter stood as well and said quite quietly, don't bother with that yet, this needs seeing to and pulled down her jeans and bent over error a stack of bales. I took her there with animal passion, my naked thighs slapping against the back of hers. I took her till I came deep inside her.

DoublespotDoublespotabout 3 years ago

Fantastic, I can't get over yout erotic thoughts and would like to be the one written about. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story.

Great sex in various scenes with different participants so as not to get redundant.

Great descriptively without getting silly.

A 5 star +

Bill

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

There's really no need for a sequel, even if it continued to the conclusion that Katie wants, because Katie already made that conclusion very clear, by finally getting her father to cum inside her. The only questions the reader needs answered are if Angela joins them for a threesome, and how long it takes Katie to get the baby she wants her father to give to her. But as I said, both are inevitable just by the chapters you've already written so you don't need to spell it all out anymore. 10/5...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should end with Katie and her father only!!

But you have a sick mind going by your writing and continuing this will just fuck it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guy is really screwed up... can not understand his sex drive.... I knew mine when I was 13 and loved pussy ever since..... his was aa stud in college then married a looser wife. Either that or he allowed her to with hold sex and further exercubate the situation. He can not read that his daughter has the hots for him and then will not be honest with his daughter that he and his wife have NO Sex Life. Damn idiot waits 23 years to finally fill his daughrtes cervix with his cum. He is divorced from his wife and puts up with some bullshit games of his daugher about his not going to fuck his wife. Makes me question the mind if the writer .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

GREAT series, just discovered it and am so glad I did. Love Katie's commentary on herself and Angela in this last chapter...like a nod to readers that hey, it's okay and you're not a shit human being if this gets you off. Thank you!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 months ago

Why can't I give you more than 5 why not 100 times that amount for that is what this story deserves for its lust it's filth it's so bad it's fucking good and why aren't you still here still titillating our senses I'm wondering what you are doing now what floats your boat are you A pro writer, a journalist someone who makes a good living from words. I don't know but I do wish you well in whatever it is you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES