Out the Window Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes..."

"What would mom say if she woke up while you were fucking me?" she whispered. Her perky breasts squashed against his chest. "Would you turn me over and start spanking me? Tell her I'd been bad?" Katie massaged his prick by tightening the walls of her vagina. "I had to listen to you fuck her, because you're such a horny man. You fucked Angela. You fucked mom. You fucked me. I bet you fucked your secretary." Dale groaned and thrust up hard into Katie. He felt the sweat slide off her tits, off her ass and drip onto his balls. She moaned. "Anh. That's okay, daddy. I know you can't help it. You have to feed the monster. ...And we all know. We can see it in your eyes. You're...an animal."

Katie pushed her father's chest, making him lie back so that she could straddle him. She made him grip her hips. "When's it going to be enough, daddy? Did you want me to take you into the dressing room when I was trying on my cheer outfits?"

She ran her hands down her neck, over her round shoulders, over her full breasts, down her ribs, her belly, down to her clitoris, and then pushed her fingers up his pubic hair, up his belly, over his chest, until she was leaning once more over his face. She bent down lower, down to his ear. "Do you want to know a secret? I used to masturbate to you when you took me shopping. Before I tried on any clothes...I'd stand there in my underwear and watch myself in the mirror...and finger myself thinking about you on the other side of the door."

Dale's whole body shook beneath her and Katie gave a devilish smile.

"If I asked you to, would you...take me into the dressing room...make me try it on for you...without any panties? Ah. And then, open your fly...anh...and pull it out, and make me split for you? Ahh. Did you want it then, daddy? Did you want me on my knees. Oh, don't- Don't stop." Katie shut her eyes tight. Her next orgasm was building. "You can go for days, can't you? Want to squeeze every last bit of juice out of this pussy? You know how wet I get for you? You know how wet I get when I know I'm going to...fuck my father?" Her breathing grew more ragged, her voice more shrill. "You know how wet I get when I tease you? When I think of you pushing that big...fucking...thing...inside me...pushing me...making me...ahh...making me..." Dale planted his hands on her ass and pushed deeper. Katie's nipples bounced against him.

"When's it going to be enough?" she gasped. "When I graduate? Will you pull my gown up, eat my pussy? Fuck me? Fuck me over my bed? When I get married? Are you going to fuck me in my wedding gown? OH GOD. AAHHH." Her golden head was rocking back and forth in his vision. Her curls stuck to her slick forehead. Her skin shined with the bold perspiration of lust. She smelled strongly, and that musk overpowered him. "Ah... When I'm pregnant? When I've got milk in my breasts? When they swell? OH, God, daddy, will you suck me?" She reached for his scalp and pulled his hair, hard. "Don't stop-" she whispered. It squeezed out of her as little more than a squeak, a whimper. "Don't stop, y-yes...call me mommy. Did mommy make it all better?"

"Yes, mommy," Dale groaned.

"Does mommy let you fuck her sweet, young pussy, daddy?"

"Yes, baby."

Katie ground against his cock. "Oah God I'm cumming so hard..." she cried. "Don't stop- Don't stop, fuck you. I love you, fuck you- Yes. Yes!"

Katie bucked atop him like an epileptic, held in place only by his strong grip on her buttocks and back and his iron penis keeping her from wiggling her wet center so hard that it made her slide across the floor. She screamed.

Dale flipped her over onto her back, onto the bathroom rug. His cockhead balanced on the edge of her vulva, and then he drove himself back in. He didn't stop. Couldn't stop. The sound of their sopping genitalia mixing with each other was audible, obscene, loud. Katie seemed to lose her faculty for words for several seconds. Her eyes rolled up into her head. She looked like a demon. "Call me whatever you want," she gasped.

He pumped her little ass and asked, "Do you want to be called a slut?"

She pushed her mouth back into his, their bodies banging against each other, her hands shakily supporting her weight even as her father pushed her down, down. "Am I a slut, daddy? Is that what happens to girls who get hot for their fathers' cocks?"

"Is my daughter a slut?"

He pulled her hair and she arched her neck back. "Yes..." she grunted.

"Take it, baby. Take the whole thing."

"Give it to me..." she moaned. "It's all yours..." He clutched at her bright, flushed buttocks. She screamed again, and Dale was mesmerized by the sight of her breasts as they swung between her arms. "Let it all out, daddy," she gasped, even as he pumped her harder. Harder.

"Is this what you want, princess?"

The shaking began from the soles of her feet. It traveled up her long legs, jiggling her belly, her breasts, making her whole body quake.

"Oh, God, you're going to do it. Please do it. Do it to me!" she hissed. "Fuck me, please- please I can't stand it- Give it to me. Cum in me. Violate me." His hand reached up to tug at her hair. "Fuck me, daddy."

"God...Katie..." he groaned. Could he? Could he do this to his daughter? How could he not, after all this time, how could he not do the horny, hellacious thing he'd wanted to do since the moment she...

Katie reached down and squeezed his balls. "Give your little girl all that fucking cum, papa."

He exploded. He felt the semen pop from his cock, jet from his vas deferens and through his urethra, squirting inside Katie's pussy, splashing the supple muscle of her tight, contracting vagina, his cock pulsating inside of her, her legs spasming wildly. Katie screamed again, without restraint, a low, moaning scream that cursed her father and emboldened him at the same time. Katie orgasmed harder than she ever had before, pinned under her father's throbbing cock, attached to it, penetrated by it.

Dale and Katie continued to fuck each other relentlessly, her fluids leaking out of her onto the already soaked rug beneath them, he emptying his balls into the girl, spurred on by her insistent cries for more, for him to give it all up, give everything up, relieve himself, fill her.

"Daddy..." she gasped, searching for his mouth, all but blind. They kissed violently, neither sure who they were now, but both needed to hang on to the last, twitching throes of their guilt-ridden, addictive consummation.

They labored for breath. His thrusts slowed but his penis continued to pump its seed into her young body, where it pooled inside her, a thick mixture of their sweat and sex. She would be sore in the morning. They both would. One last "Nnh" grunted its way out of Katie's mouth, simultaneous with her final pelvic squeeze, his last squirt, and his penis slipping, soft and conquered, from her tender pussy lips.

12