All Comments on 'Out with Husband/Master'

by Mixedwritings1993

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Excellent!

There is just one thing, however. you say, in your very first sentence, that we should not be looking for a strong female character; I think you are making a common mistake, that of equating submissiveness with weakness. A submissive woman is, almost by definition, a strong woman.

Accept your submissiveness and also accept your strength.

A wonderful story, well worth the five stars I have given it, Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugly in the attempt to be edgy

Why bother using the words husband and wife as that is not the case any longer? That ship has long sailed. Because she wanted to be his slave, she is no longer human or worthy of basic consideration? Over-wrought silliness, Oh, I have no choice! If this is want she wanted when she asked to be his slave then she is in need of medication. That he turned things into this shows him to be a nasty sick fuck no one should submit to.

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Not sure at all

I agree with Mel that you write well, and completely agree that submissive's have a great inner strength, we must be strong to submit.

I don't like the way the BDSM aspect is shown here, to me it felt far more like abuse.

So good and bad, but i read to the end, and will read other stories by you in the future.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I agree

Very well written, but abuse nonetheless

CollegeKid1992CollegeKid1992over 9 years ago
Sorry

I couldn't finish it. The storyline itself, which I didn't particularly care for, wasn't the worst part. The typos and grammar errors are what killed it for me. This needs a serious proofread.

Speaking of the storyline, the main character just does not seem happy. She seems like she hates her life, and if that's the case, then why the hell is she still cooperating with all of this?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

This story is disgusting.

SyummSyummover 4 years ago
Crazy

Very bad story. Really bad. And stupid wife, also stupid husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Titus and Kelly need to be staring down a barrel of a 9mm along with bullets lodged in their skulls. No sane person would put up with that shit forever. There is a special place in Hell for the “Master” and the “Mistress” only they themselves would be the slaves to rot and burn. That would be justice and they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If my significant other tries to do that to me by bringing another bitch in I’d gut the whore and castrate the so called life partner. You TEACH people how to treat you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous