Outback Opportunists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was cooling quickly, and we fell asleep almost straight away, snuggled together in my swag. And yes of course we fucked again, some time in the darkness before dawn. We slept again, and I woke at daylight with a yet another powerful erection. Kylie felt it as I pressed my hot knob against her bare bottom.

"Mm, Kris, that feels nice. I want to do it too, but I'm a bit tender..."

"Well I really want to, but if you can't..."

"Oh come on, I badly want to and we mightn't get another opportunity for who knows how long."

So we had a long leisurely fuck as the sun rose, but Kylie was too sore to be able to orgasm.

After, still nude, Kylie unashamedly squatted to piss and I squatted to watch, enthralled by her yellow urine spiralling onto the fine red sand.

"Ouch, that stings a bit!" She yelped. "Kris, I've been thinking, I'll tell Mum I've been having period pain and get her to take me to the Flying Doctor Clinic at the roadhouse. I think it's on this Monday. I reckon I can get him to put me on the pill. I'm not gonna stop doing this now that I've started. I'll tell the doctor I'm sexually active if I have to. Not in front of Mum of course."

"I hadn't thought much about you getting pregnant. God help us if you do. If you already are Kylie!"

"I thought of that. I lay awake worrying, working out what to do. I'll ask for the morning-after pill too. That should cover us for the next day or two. What d'you reckon?"

"Wow Kylie. You are so clever, knowing all that stuff. So then we'll be able to do it..."

"Fuck you mean!" She interrupted, seeming to like saying that dirty word, and I must admit it was a turn on for me to hear hear it come out of her pretty mouth.

"Yeah, fuck, all the time." I continued. "We won't even have to sneak off to be alone, Mum drives out in the paddocks to check if Dad's okay nearly every afternoon and leaves us to do our school work. She's always gone for more than an hour, more than two hours most times. Grandma's supposed to check on us, but if she ever does it's by phone. We can keep doing what we did here."

"I'd like that," she smiled sweetly, "we'll probably be able to every day, I hope so anyway. And if I can find some Vaseline or ointment in the first aid kit we can do it, fuck that is, one more time before Dad gets back."

"Oh yes!" I enthused. "Our clothes are over by the pipeline still, we better hurry and get dressed and finish the repair first, then breakfast, then, make love."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

12