Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers

Dr. Bowman jumped at the sudden feeling of cold against her skin. Between her thighs. She looked back to see her short, wrist thick tail lying on the ground. It was dull gray and it twisted as she watched, as if happy at the attention it was receiving.

"H...rd.... so...thing," Dr. Stevens' voice said from the distance, echoing in the hall and caught by her long ears.

Fabric tore around Dr. Bowman's thighs. She twitched her ears, listening for the men while massaging her sore thighs. The seams or her pants had split and she felt her thigh muscles bulging beneath her skin. Her pants dug into her waist and Dr. Bowman bit her lip, drawing blood before she remembered her new long teeth.

Nobody will see,she told herself, feeling her odd cheeks burning.It doesn't matter now. It doesn't matter. I just have to get to the warehouse and get out of her.

The young woman pulled at her pants, her fingers fumbling with the clasps holding them together. She hissed in frustration and her pupils seemed to widen. Further and further they grew until her entire eyes were swallowed by pure black. Colors seemed to fade before her and she hissed louder, scrabbling at her pants, shredding them with her claws until with a loud screech, she ripped her pants from her body.

She knelt there, panting, head bowed. Sweat slipped from her hairline, down her muzzle to drip to the ground. Her chest heaved and with a cry, she tore her bra from her body, her forearms and biceps bulging until the clasps snapped. A thick line of fur covered the middle of her lean, hardened frame, fanning out on her belly until it faded to sparse hair along her hips. The fur on her chest seemed to cradle her small, bare breasts.

Dr. Bowman's simple white panties bulged over a thick tuft of fur covering her sex. She stared at the fur between her thighs and along her belly. The fur down her middle slowly sprouted to creep out to her sides. She couldn't look away from it. Small holes opening in her skin to emit thick black hairs that coiled and tangled with each other.

She touched the fur along her hips, feeling the softness between her elongated fingers. The fur dragged and pulled at her skin and she hissed and moaned as her claws slid against her waist.

The young woman's bare tail hung heavy on her lower back. It moved and wrapped itself around her leg before untying itself to writhe on the floor. Her thighs were heavy and thick with muscle and her calves were beginning to bulge as well. Unlike the pain from her small muzzle, she felt a small bit of pleasure from it.

Easing herself awkwardly back onto her ass, the scientist took her sneakers and socks off. She stared at her feet

"Where.... Damn.... her!" Dr. Stevens screamed far away, his voice lost in the labyrinth of labs and offices.

She hunched forward, taking her foot in her hands. She massaged her heel and bridge over and over while grinding her teeth. Her thin, long fingers pressed hard, kneading the muscles and skin, pressing them forward to the tips of her toes.

Rough skin rasped against the pads of her hands and Dr. Bowman turned her foot to look. Calluses were forming on the heel and ball of her foot, growing thicker and thicker until they were proper pads.

I know,she told herself.I know. Just a little more. Just a little more. It doesn't hurt if I don't fight it.

She kept pushing and massaging and felt the bones reshape under her fingers. The ball of her foot slowly began to push forward and widen, pulling her toes with it. When her other foot throbbed for attention, she grabbed both, one with each hand. Eyes closed, breathing steadily, shepushed. Her feet and toes lengthened and pins and needles danced along her feet. Sharp points of pain flared in her toes and she hissed, opening her eyes to see black claws emerging. The claws grew forth, larger and larger and she flexed her long toes until she scratched at the ground.

With a heavy sigh, Dr. Bowman released her feet and rolled her head, feeling wisps of fur from her neck tickling her bare shoulders. She scratched lightly at her neck. Rough stubble along her shoulders scratched her fingers before sprouting further into soft, silky fur to match her arms and back.

Dr. Bowman stood, slightly hunched, on strong legs. She pressed herself against the wall. She took an experimental step and her tail slammed against the wall as she steadied herself with it. She pushed away, standing alone and her tail shifted as she moved.

She felt strong and light and she itched to move. Her ears nearly vibrated atop her head and their movement shifted her long hair.

The labs. I can find my way from here,she told herself. She remembered a map she'd seen once, on the wall during a fire drill. She knew the way and so she padded silently down the hallway on long, nimble feet.

Twists and turns confounded her but she kept a mental map and backtracked until she pushed into the warehouse. It was huge with cranes overhead and racks of equipment and boxes but the exit had to be at the far end. It had to be.

Dr. Bowman crinkled her nose at the scent of oil and other chemicals. She rubbed her paws against her mouth and swiped it back down through her hair. She crouched, looking around carefully with deep black eyes. She took a hesitant step on all fours and then another before standing, her ears twitching and trembling.

Nobody here,she told herself. She thought to herself as she walked, sometimes hunching, sometimes dropping to all fours but quickly standing to walk on two legs. Her heavy, bare tail hung above white panties nearly swallowed in thick fur. She clawed at her panties absent-mindedly and then ripped them off.How can I fix this? I need someone to help me. Someone I trust that knows what they're doing. My assistants!

The exit loomed before her but the lights suddenly clicked on and Dr. Bowman screeched. Her eyes were solid black and they darted while the fur at the back of her neck stood on end.

"-to be here. Line of clothes leading this way and we checked everywhere else," a voice she didn't recognize said.

Dr. Bowman ran, dropping momentarily to all fours before standing again. Her long tail streamed behind her and her fur rustled as she ran faster than she ever had. The young woman crossed her arms around herself and crashed into the exit. The door's hinges groaned and snapped under her and she flew into the night air. She rolled, her tail thumping painfully against the ground over and over.

Shouts behind her. Dr. Bowman scrambled to a stop, her claws scratching the ground. She ran on all fours now, her claws digging clumps of dirt from the ground. She could feel the wind rustling the fur of her back, and her belly and her nipples tightened on her breasts. She grinded her teeth to hold back a moan as the huge building vanished behind her.

The young woman slid to a stop. Dirt clung to her fur and she desperately wanted to clean herself but she wasFREEand she'd ran so incredibly fast. The cold air shocked her lungs and she laughed with a high pitched shriek. She was exhilarated. Alive with energy coursing through her body. She-

Dr. Bowman's knees weakened and she fell with a moan as she came into her heat.

It hit her suddenly and painfully. Not like the slow burning fire she'd felt in the rare times when she was attracted to someone but like someone shoving a burning dagger into her guts and twisting.

She leaned forward, arching her back and tail with her head raised. Her pussy glistened in the pale moonlight and muscles contracted within, opening herself to show her readiness for any passing buck.

She panted, aching to touch herself.

No,she moaned.No. Oh. Oh god. Oh god. I need. I need it. Oh god. I need to be fucked so bad. No! I'm- I'm more than this. I won't- I won't-

The young woman hung her head and her hand trembled down her body, sliding through the thick fur of her belly. Her fingers rubbed sore, sensitive skin and she groaned, pinching the skin. He twisted beneath her touch and she went to her knees, leaning back, clawing and pinching along her belly as five sets of teats grew beneath her fur. Skin twisting into nipples above milk ducts forming beneath the skin.

Fire burned in her head, confusing her. She scented the air, trying to think. Trying to find a mate. Trying to remember where she was going. She needed to stand up. To be bent over and fucked. To get away. To be filled with cum and babies.

"Noorrr," Dr. Bowman said, grinding her long teeth together. WIth supreme effort, she forced the gnawing heat out of her head and stood on weak, trembling legs.My assistants. I have to find them. I have to mate. To- no, No! To get help. To get away from this place.

She moved. Slowly. Her thighs rubbed together and she felt the slick fur over her engorged pussy. The base of her tail pressed down, adding pressure that was driving her wild. She gasped, breathing through her nose for a moment before realizing how strong her scent was.

Piper's,Dr. Bowman remembered.They're at Piper's.

She forced herself on. Forward. One step at a time. She'd never felt anything like the heat coursing through her and had to battle constant urges with every step. Her neck ached to be bitten. She could feel the phantom claws of a lover on her back.

Dr. Bowman fell to her knees again and looked up dully. The local bar was before her: Piper's. Her wetness dripped freely from her pussy, mixing with the dirt. Her pussy flexed open again, begging to be filled.

Charles,she thought. Her assistant was standing outside, smoking. She moaned, leaning forward on her arms, arching her back and tail in reflex.He. He can help. Fill me. No, fix Me! Fi- F- Fuck me. Give me little babies. No. Nooooohhh god. He can- he can help. Fix this. He can-

Rational thought fled, consumed by her heat. She ran on all fours, slamming into him. Holding him down. He tried to speak beneath her but she kissed her and licked him and bit him, tasting his blood and her own from biting her own tongue and lips in a frenzy. Rubbing her swollen sex against his rough jeans until they were soaked from her need. He tried to speak but she couldn't hear him.

Charles thrashed and pushed at the creature on top of him, tasting blood and fur, trying to fight her off. Dr. Bowman clawed at him, shredding his shirt and pushing at his pants. Her heat was palpable Her mind was a chaotic blur:Help me fuck me fill me mate me fix me until i'm full of his cum and my belly is so fat from babies and his teeth on my neck and his cock inside my aching pussy-

Dr. Bowman's claws ran down Charles' back. Fur began to sprout from the man's shoulders and he shook, his hands holding her now, reflexively. Keeping her close. His nostrils expanded to take in the doe's scent and he hardened beneath her. Wanting her. He would take her and then- he scented the air again, smelling Julie and Jennifer inside. A wide grin split his face as his jaw cracked.

Charles' human mind screamed uselessly against the mating frenzy that had taken hold. The screaming faltered and began fading. He saw himself as if he were far away and realized in horror that he was beginning to enjoy it. As his body twisted and squirmed above the female, rutting in the dirt, that small part of him whimpered as the thought of breeding females began to fill him with immense, undeniable pleasure.


When the bar's door opened and a young woman's voice called out for him, the part that was still human whispered excited instructions.

And the outbreak started.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers
12