All Comments on 'Outlander Ch. 05'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 13 years ago
Nice chapter

I enjoyed this chapter. I like to see how each character has their own emotions and drives. I like that Jack stood up to Monch but failed due to skill and maybe bad knees. I cant wait until Jack uses his magic. I hope he can heal Gareks son down the road. Charuk deserves a special mention. I really like him also.

LuksisLuksisabout 13 years ago

thats seriously one of the best stories i ever read, and that does not apply only to the stories i read on literotica.

The Protagonist is just interesting an the plot is making me crave for more.

Im honestly hoping you will not only continue this but also fnish it, and i particulary woulndnt mind a sequel if there might be one :)

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it!

the only problem was that its too short. i cant wait till ch. 6, so please hurry? also, im getting the feeling that jack is gonna heal gareks son, so thats cool.

happyjack921happyjack921about 13 years ago
Its too short

Loved it. Definitely wished the chapter were longer. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Oh man!

This story was truly amazing. It looks like 'ironhead' made an appearance. I agree with the comment that you need to finish this story. I truly hope that you do.

I truly look forward to the next chapter.

13enster13ensterabout 13 years ago
Well worth the wait!

It is great to see our hero grow into his role, step by step. Keep up the good work!

grunabonagrunabonaabout 13 years ago
*****

Excellent, again.

Five.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 13 years ago
Yep!

Another 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more hurry

this is a great story and well its taking to long between chapters... i want to see more and soon this is a great story.

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
the story rocks

great chapter can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I can't wait

For you to update this story again.

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinabout 13 years ago
Great Stuff!

I can't wait for the next chapter. I imagine jack will be somewhat surprised upon waking.

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago
no surprise

another great chapter as usual. jack has the heart of a warrior, not too many people would continue to get up after being knocked down so many times & in such obvious pain. I liked the bonding b/t jack & viviene and the possible friendship there b/c he could definitely use a friend in an alien environment. I can't remember if you explained or not in previous chapters, but can jack access the leyline?

sterfryguysterfryguyabout 13 years ago
Seriously

So good. Please, for the love of god, post more soon! :)

zouzounizouzouniabout 13 years ago
It is coming along nicely!

Who am I kidding this is awesome!!! You can almost feel the salty spray of the water and hear the sailors chanting Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack ... or was that me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the worst thing about this series

is how long it takes between chapters. But take as much time as you need, we'll be waiting.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

This continues to be a great story. I like how this chapter went a ways to seeing him begin to take steps to form his future and deal with his feelings. I look forward to seeing how you have him continue to change, heal and move forward. I had figured they'd eventually heal his knees and stuff. Now if only she could heal his heart. Can she get any sense of emotional pain when healing him? Will these men be going right back to sea, leaving him alone when they get to the King? Or will they be there for a time to be some support as I'm sure he'll start to bond with more of them as they come to respect him. I love the strength in Jack and love the mettle that I know will serve him as he faces his future. Keep letting it surface for us to see. Post again soon please!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Very nice!

Dude, your writing is awesome. The story is coming along, and I keep finding myself so surprised that I'm enjoying this genre quite this much!

I really hate to join the chorus below, but I'm seriously requiring more of this story and soon! LOL

Anyway, thank you author for your efforts.

HoodedHoodedabout 13 years ago
fantastic

was really good loved it all glad the chapter out it was worth the wait though now cant wait for next chapter :D good luck and keep up the amazing work

rosettastonedrosettastonedabout 13 years ago
this is absolutely fantastic

whenever you responded to my last comment, you mentioned coming into your own as a writer and it being nice for someone to notice. I just wanted you to know that after I read this story, I went back and read the first chapter of young wolves again. The obvious improvement with scene setup,depth of characters, conveying emotions etc is amazing. Keep up the stellar work, I'll be eagarly awating the next installment but you will have to forgive my slight impatience, it is only natural :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story in the making

Thanks for taking the time and patience to write a good story.

I look forward to a very long and enjoyable tale.

:<))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE!

Amazing... more! MORE!

sandman0312sandman0312about 13 years ago

Jack and Ava sittin in a tree! LOL! I really am enjoying this story. Jack is a rare kind of person and I think it is going to be very interesting seeing what he is made of as this story unfolds. I think they all have a new found respect for him. I know I do. Keep up the good work!

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Core of steel my ass!

There is no alloy that can compare to people like Jack. Despite that, it still is the best approximation. I like how you set this up between Jack and Ava. I wonder how long it takes to find the hidden 1 and add it to the obvious 1. Because he ain't gonna tell. That much is sure.

Keep it up.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 13 years ago
Loving this!

I'm enjoying this tale so much.

Now I'm wondering though... was the pain Ava detected in Jack's knees, or was she feeling his emotional pain as well. Hmm... it'll be interesting to see where this develops.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Divine!

I can't tell you how much I love your writing because the words just don't seem adequate enough.

Another fantastic chapter, full of great characters. I particularly love how real the characters are. Here is Jack and while some view him as being hope others are not so quick to revere him. You managed to create the whole Upper class, Lower class scenario perfectly in this chapter.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing Story!

Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

too good

but arent u taking your own sweet time

waiting for the next chapter past 2 weeks

please do submit the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent work...Now hurry the hell up.

It irritates me when i encounter an incomplete atory that isnt updated fast enough for my standards. "but anon" you say, "why the hell were you browsing the top rated sci fi fantasy stories in the last thirty days if you want them to be complete?" the answer is because im an idiot.

So, to deal with my shortcomings, i put the blame on you. This is an excellent story youve got going here, and id be quite sad if i forgot about it before the conclusion. So get crackin if you dont mind.

Also thanks for healing his knees. I knew it was coming, but it was still bothering me. I cant stand it when an otherwise competent hero gets let down by a consistently failing physical weakness. Think eragons back in eldest, if you like. Anyway, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing.

I read the entire Young Wolves story and went on to read this within the past 8 or so hours. You are easily one of my favorite writers, and not just on this site, but in general. Keep up the good work, I'll be checking back (frequently and impatiently) for more of your awesome stories.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
kick his ass

now that jack is healed of his knee problems make him beat the crap out of monch in a rematch. month is the type of person u want to see get their ass kicked. and this is a great story so far. i really liked ur young wolves series and this one is just as good. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your story is excellent. I hope you will bring back Jack togheter through the portal with Ava to the Earth (+ much gold or diamond). It would be interesting how Ava can get on the modern enviroment on the Earth? It would be interesting the divorce procedure to Barbara and the encounter Jack, Barbara and Ava. (many and many interesting chapter a mediavel origin wife and the modern World with minimum 2 children common Ava's husband Jack. This would be a dream ?

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago

This is an excellent story, this chapter compliments those that came before and it is as well developed as young wolves. The story is well thought out and the characters are quite developed with a depth that goes with the tone. I enjoyed reading so far and look forward to the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Young wolves

Please continue the series I love how it takes place in public a lot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just when do u plan on fucking submitting the next chapter

just when do u plan on fucking submitting the next chapter u asshole

just kidding

pls pls do submit the next chapter

DogSoldier74DogSoldier74about 13 years ago
About Monch.

Anon mentioned kicking Monch's ass now that Jack's healed, and while that does sound appealing, the way you have this set up Monch could easily turn into a great ally. A guy like Monch respects strength, and Jack, despite his own physical shortcomings, not only got a damn good hit in on him, but took his own beating without a sound of complaint. So I hope Monch turns into a loyal ally, but I suppose it could really go either way. Still looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

One of the best reads I've had in a while. I am really looking forward to more. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is the worst kind of story...

It comes out in relatively short but very well-written chapters and is posted in fairly regular intervals only to have nothing new for a long time.

What happened? Is everything okay? We're slowly going insane.

I hope nothing tragic has befallen you.

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago
Author is OK

The author is writting his newer chapters.He has not got any problem only he want good work.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
What???

Love your story so far....it's very intriguing and interesting, so please DO NOT make us wait to read more....as it has been almost 3 months. Your characters are well thought out....very developed and easy to imagine what they look like. Looking forward to finishing this story....

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 6. is ready

The author is ready with the 6th chapter, he sent to his editor. I hope we can read for some days/weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it, I am HOOKED on a story and it is not finished. I love the way the way the characters work and the story flows. I can't wait for the next installment.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
question

have read this chapter twice now, but can't work out why ava repaired all of jacks injuries but not the scar?

why was it too late?

not normally a nitpicker but this has been niggling me.

thanks for the great writing ;0)

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 13 years agoAuthor
good question....

...frosty. She couldn't heal it because it had already healed naturaly, His knees were a cronic condition so could be healed. At least that's what I intended. Now that I think about it; is 8 days long enough for a cut to heal on it's own? I will have to check into that and possibly edit the chapter slightly. thanks for reading the story and for the question.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Oh yes..

Emotions, action and story. Keep on the good work.

stevenra118stevenra118over 11 years ago
rate 10

story just get better and better need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How refreshing

To just enjoy an excellent story (can't wait for it to get hotter) without being distracted by a lot of spelling errors and grammar that's hot mess!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
The foreshadowing is simply delicious!!!!!

.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
With Everything

Going on in Jack's life their is No Mention of what is happening in Barbara's life. obviously explanation's would need to be made and a search for Jack if she loved him.

sailandoarsailandoarover 8 years ago
Magic . . .

. . . the storytelling that is...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
scar on the cheek

Couldn't they cut away the scar and then use the leylines to heal the wound with no scar?

Awesome story! Thanks for posting!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Great Story

This really is sounding like a fairly deep story. I,too, wonder what is happening back at the ranch... to Barbara that is. I agree with the idea that Munch could become a useful ally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Subplots

You have it going on: a broken heart, romance, showing the internal strength of the main character, magic ... but let's not make John a total idiot, he has to talk with Ava and discover the truth and his power; I'd druther it sooner rather than suffer as a reader with it going on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👌👌

really enjoying the story so far ...forward on to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous