All Comments on 'Outlander Ch. 11'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jilliebjilliebover 8 years ago
:)

I can already tell that ship life will be very interesting once everyone is back on board!

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
this is kinda dissapointing

You know this series is about the outlander and this chapter didn't even had jack in it is kinda dissapointing

you could have extended the chapter

btw why do you write only 3 pages long chapter

i think you should try to make the chapters longer

your way of writing content and editing is good enough

but these smaller quirks are much more important for the long term development of the story and stories run on heroes

doesnt means you cannot have chapters with more emphasis on side characters but at least warn us or try to include the hero in it

next chapter better not be like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Dude, don't let the previous guy's comment get you down.

There are New York Times bestselling novels which have entire chapters where the hero does not appear at all. Don't believe me? Check out Chapter 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. No Harry anywhere. Or look at Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. Dozens of chapters where Rand al'Thor does not appear at all.

That's just the way it goes when you're writing an epic fantasy, which is what Outlander is, whether or not people realize it.

Don't let one person's opinion make you question the way you write. Let the story take you where it should go. There's a reason you're the one writing and we're the ones reading.

I appreciate authors like you who do what's best for the story as a whole rather than optimize for one chapter's faves or comments or scores. Please prioritize the story, not the chapter. If it means you'll have more chapters in the future where Jack does not appear at all, then so be it. I'll be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An Other GREAT Chapter

Hey ms904191 this is a free site !!!!

If you don't like a story, don't read it. Move on and get a life.

To the author: thanks for another chapter. I really like this story and hope that you will have the time to write many more chapters and make it an epic story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

Interesting eleborating story plot. You portrayed an inner problem and an outer problem what are danger for the outlander in this chapter.

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
great

You know anon whoever the hell are you

my comment was for the author

he is fine with it

stop being such a pu**y

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
to the one who says i am stoping the author

Dude i was giving my feedback

i wrote what i felt

i was being honest with what i felt

the author is fine with it

It was kinda constructive comment i wasn't being a critic

and to the one who said get a life

i have one dont need you to tell me some no name whoever you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Improving!!

I am so thankful that you got rid of Jack. I started hating him as a character when he started acting like he was the chosen one or something, pretentious prick. I have to say it was a bold move to switch gears and write about some fucking priest we had never heard about. I assume you will change the title of the series to Carnal Connil now. I can't wait for the next chapter which I assume will focus on General Forsith's stable boy's great aunt's roommate's veterinarian's assistant or some other fucking character no one cares about. Nice writing choices, douche, excuse me while I change my reading choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying the Journey

Keep up the great work!! I love the way you are expanding the universe and introducing new characters. I can't wait to see where you take the story next. You have earned our trust as readers and I know this epic story is in the capable hands of an exceptional author.

Thank You

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 8 years agoAuthor
Necessary

Outlander is a big story. These types of chapters are occasionally necessary and serve the story as a whole. Some readers were less than thrilled that the chapter did not feature the title character; however, I am proud of the writing in this chapter and think that if this had been a finished work and you could just go to the next chapter immediately this would not have been an issue. Having said all that, please understand that the occasional hater or negative comment will not deter me from writing and posting the chapters in the manner I feel best serves the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you rock.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro as for your story line its gr8 actually buid- up is gr8 so ignore d haters I say U ROCK

trust me when i say ur chapter pages

Must be more so that u can have maximum ratings and be the best sci-fi writer

In Literotica.com

Yours frndliy

ADMIRER,FAN,FOLLOWER

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 8 years ago
love the story development.

A lot of people don't understand that it can't always be about the main character all of the time if you want a real cohesive story. Chapters like this help push the narrative forward, and set certain plots into motion for a more full and grander story as a whole. Would it have been good to see our hero? yeah, but we may have seen another hero come into the light that helps out further down the road.

I've been enjoying this story ever since i found it, and I'm looking forward to seeing much more in the future. Though I do somewhat agree that a longer chapter would be nice, but with your writing I enjoy it however i can get a hold of it. Keep on doing what you're doing, and I'll keep on reading and enjoying the wonderful world you sculpt.

magikman233magikman233over 8 years ago
welcome back

took you long enough,i'd almost given up hope you'd return and finish this.......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing.

Thank you for a great story. Please contine.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
The Author has every right to be proud of this story

It seems clear that he has the potential to become a successful novelist.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
shit shit shit shit shit

This is gonna be so hard, but I do so relish a challenge

JC

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

After Ch 10 I read the author's bio, and note saying he no longer is writing erotic fiction. His last change to his bio was 2016.

I dread leaving this chapter, and going on to the next knowing there is no way to satisfactorily end this story in the next chapter. It's a shame, this guy has some talent, and a great editor.

With reluctance, I'm heading to the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous