Outlander Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terell could only see a goddess of passion. He was mistaken when he'd thought her serpentine earlier. She was feline, if anything, in her grace as she stepped out of the pooled blue dress and crawled onto the bed. He knew intellectually that his desire for her was fueled by the drug but that thought was immaterial. He wanted, no, needed to be inside her so badly that he pulled on the manacles binding his wrists and arched his hips toward her, straining irrationally to get his cock closer to her.

Belynn, too, felt the almost overwhelming desire to impale herself on him, but she had used the drug in training many times and had a greater understanding of its effects. She looked calm and controlled as she moved to straddle him. Her soft hand reached down and took hold of his swollen member. She was mildly surprised at the heat of it and the way it throbbed in time to the thuds of his heart.

She placed his engorged head at her entrance and her enflamed labia nestled around it in a welcoming embrace. She slowly lowered herself inch by inch until he was fully seated inside her. "Karak," she breathed, unaware that the sensation had elicited a verbal response.

She looked down at Terell's face and was shocked to see the wonder in his eyes. He looked like a man glimpsing nirvana after a lifetime of suffering. She hastily looked away and focused on the headboard. It would be foolish to focus on how beautiful this man was and how he felt so much better than the artificial cocks used in training. She had a job to do.

She hadn't moved since sheathing him and he wriggled beneath her, his impatience palpable. Her training kicked in and she began the technique known as Petal on the Wind. Terell gasped as she quickly fell into the sensuous thrusts and rhythmic squeezes prescribed by this basic technique.

Terell was in awe of her. The way she bit her lip in concentration as she rode him, the way her breasts with their puffy nipples swayed, and the way her pussy grasped and fluttered on his cock as she moved was unlike anything he had ever felt before. He wanted so badly to caress her, to pull her close and kiss her until she felt the same wonder that he felt.

Belynn relaxed into the rhythm of the form and didn't realize she was letting out small gasps of pleasure. So engrossed was she in the wash of sensation that she had failed to notice that Urniri and Rynech had begun the chant in old Karokai, the chant of the succubus. When their voices finally broke through the haze of pleasure, she realized the ritual had begun. She switched forms mid-stroke to the more complex Lily on the Pond.

"Oh, God." Terell moaned when Belynn suddenly altered her rhythm. She was grinding and squeezing his cock in ways he had never experienced. Her pussy seemed to grow hotter and wetter. The intense pleasure, along with the gentle sighs emitted by this most beautiful woman, completely distracted him from the guttural chanting of his captors.

He didn't notice when the room's shadows lengthened, when the light grew dim as though unable to hold the darkness at bay. He failed to see Rynech push the chair that held Monch against the bed, or the panic in the sailor's eyes as Rynech pulled a knife with a serrated blade from its sheath.

Belynn's years of training allowed her to see the subtle hints that Terell was nearing his finish. The change in the timber of his moans, the urgency of his hips as he attempted to thrust up at her, the widening of his eyes, and the flutter of the veins in his neck told her that it was time. She changed forms once again to Thorn of the Rose, the technique designed to elicit the most powerful of eruptions from her target.

Terell was mindless with pleasure. A deep-seated pressure built, pulsed, and yearned to escape from him. When Belynn changed her movements yet again, it became a pleasure that could not be contained, a pressure that could not be denied. It crested from within, and he came with such force that his vision darkened around the edges. "Oh, Belynn," he cried out as his semen erupted into her, his cock pulsing, filling her molten pussy. His legs trembled and jerked from the intensity of his release.

"Oh, I can feel it." Belynn moaned as his warm cum gushed into her, filling her with a pleasurable sensation that her instructors hadn't prepared her for. She suddenly remembered her duty and looked over at Rynech to find him standing behind Monch, still chanting. "Now!"

Rynech pulled Monch's head up by the hair and dragged the serrated blade across his throat. Monch's eyes widened in pain then panic as a hot spray of blood showered down on Terell and Belynn. His fingers scrabbled on the arms of the chair and his feet kicked in futility against his restraints as his life's blood pulsed out of the gaping wound. His eyes darted around looking for help that would never come then slowly closed.

Terell, still in the throes of his orgasm, flinched when Monch's blood sprayed them, covering them in crimson droplets like some kind of macabre rain. He recoiled in horror, but he couldn't stop the biological imperative that was his orgasm.

Then the blood magic took hold and Terell knew pain like he never imagined. The blood was lava. It was fire. It was acid. It burned him, seared him and Belynn both. He joined her in a scream that tore his throat raw. All the while, his cock continued to deposit his seed deep within her.

The looming shadows around the room seemed to coalesce until it completely swallowed all light. Rynech and Urniri's chanting reached a crescendo until the darkness seemed to explode and the light returned.

The pain evaporated as the darkness receded, and Belynn collapsed on Terell's chest. He felt something like a net settle on his mind and he knew that he belonged to the woman who lay panting above him. He cooed to her reassuringly as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You are mine," she whispered to him.

He wanted to touch her. "Release me," he begged Rynech and rattled a manacle at him.

Rynech laughed and complied. As soon as Terell's hand was free, he began gently stroking Belynn's hair. She murmured at his touch then pushed herself back up. Only then did Terell realize that whatever magic they had performed had absorbed all the blood. Everything – the bed, the room, their skin – was completely devoid of blood. Monch's corpse looked like a dried-up husk, his face frozen in a rictus of horror.

He was also keenly aware that his cock was still deep inside Belynn. He knew he should be horrified at what had happened to Monch but the only thing that mattered was the soft, feminine warmth of Belynn's body and the heavenly flesh of her pussy wrapped around his cock, still hard from the lust powder. He suddenly thrust up with his hips, and she yelped in surprise.

Rynech laughed. "Get off of him, Belynn. I have questions for him, and we have to figure out how to get you accepted by his friends and family."

Belynn rose up until Terell's manhood slipped from her, and if she regretted the loss, it didn't show on her face. She stepped back into her dress as Rynech freed Terell from the remaining manacles then pointed him to his clothes piled neatly in the corner.

Terell wanted to wrap his hands around Rynech's throat and choke the life out of him, to dig his fingers into the soft flesh until the villain's windpipe collapsed, but he knew Belynn wouldn't want that. He looked at her and she nodded at his clothes.

Rynech waited until Terell was dressed before speaking again. "Now, tell me everything there is to know about you, your father, your captain, and the Outlander."

Terell didn't want to answer, didn't want to betray his friends or the Outlander. He knew from the dark magic he had witnessed that Belynn, Rynech, and Urniri were servants of Karak. He shook his head in defiance. He wouldn't tell them anything. Aramon help him, he wouldn't.

"Tell him," Belynn commanded.

He opened his mouth to tell them both to go to hell and was shocked by the words that came from his lips. "We were docked at Franeer Island..."

**********

Author's note: Please take the time to vote and leave a comment. Your votes and comments are my only reward for this endeavor and are greatly appreciated. I also want to thank my editor JilliB. I'm not sure what I would do without her.