All Comments on 'Outlander Ch. 12'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Return

Thanks for this latest chapter. When I started reading your story again I thought maybe you had lost the passion but it has returned and I look forward to the next chapters. Again great return,

Wolf_Man_1962

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Love it

Really love this story. Just wish we didn't have to Waite so long

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Phenomenal Story

This story is amazing. Keep doing what you do. I thoroughly expect next chapter to be an entertaining one what with the priestess coming aboard. :-)

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

was looking forward to continue reading this story and you didn't disappoint and kept the quality up (as expected).

Now, once again, to eagerly wait for the next installment.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

5*****I like the romantic way. It is difficult to find the best occasion to unite the two positive characters, as other author I lift my hat. It was very good scen.

ibuguseribuguserover 8 years ago
5*

A tad disappointed at the short chapter but I love your story.

Thanks.

gemman1gemman1over 8 years ago
Outstanding, 5 *

Well done, I have just read the entire series through and wanted to wait until now to write something. This is a great series, Flesh it out and it would make a great book. Well done, keep up the good work. It is on par with Weber, Lakey and a lot of other great Sci-Fi fantasy writers.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
great work

Finally they are talking! Now she should show him what Bethany was supposed to show him and he just might get connected up to the leyline.

firewolf54firewolf54over 8 years ago
outlander

i real am looking forward to a another chapter.

magikman233magikman233over 8 years ago
you've done it again

first young wolves now this outlander story,for a bit i was afraid you'd vanished permanently,i was beginning to lose faith,then on a whim i checked your page...and my patience was rewarded,and in a big way...thank you for another excellent chapter sir,also,don't wanna push you but young wolves ending seemed open for another series, i'd like to know if you've any intent to continue it in another incarnation

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

I like this.

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyover 8 years ago
Keep writing!

Don't leave us again! Your an amazing writer, and after young wolves, I was hooked. Just finished all 12 chapters you have up, in the last day or so... Damn work and sleep! Keep writing, and PLEASE don't do the crappy closing most people here do, where they half wrap the story and just walk away! I don't often comment, but I do when the story/author warrants it. You, and your stories, warrant comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi I'm new

Love the story. I'll be keeping track for updates. Best of wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Stories

You are a great writer. This chapter was the best yet in my opinion. It's very reassuring that you manage to heat things up without abandoning the previously established integrity of the main characters for the sake of a sex scene. I also like that you (so far) have steered clear of all that love triangle BS that too many authors use to create conflict.

P.S. It's just my opinion, but I think that Young Wolves belongs more in the Scifi/Fantasy category rather than Non-Human. Especially given that fantasy seems to be your writing forte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your work.

New to the scene but i'm really hooked to outlander. Your work is inspiring. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 month is too long

considering your last chapter was just 2 pages,what the hell is taking you so long?

jilliebjilliebover 8 years ago
Mea Culpa

For those wondering... the next chapter is delayed because his editor (me) has been traveling and unable to do any editing work. Sirreadsalot10 is just too nice to throw me under the bus publicly to take the blame for it. Appreciate everyone's patience in the meantime. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KEEP IT ROLLING,

Keep the chapters coming! Obviously it will go past 12 chapters, but please don't rush to end this!

firewolf54firewolf54over 8 years ago
outlander

is one of the best story that i have read anywear.please put out another chapter soon

this_your_bushthis_your_bushover 8 years ago
More!

Love this story! Thanks for your hard work! The betrayal from Barbara affected even me that my heart hurts when I picture Barbara riding the other guy. Poor Jack. I hope you show how she messed up horribly by cheating on Jack.

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago
Mother of god

This is good.. really good. The characters and dialogue feel realistic and the pacing is well done. Anyone reading this would probably binge on this because you can't help but wonder what's going to happen next. I'm kind of happy that I read this after your 4 year hiatus, jesus that's a long time. Reading the beginning of the story was brutal, you put yourself in Jack's shoes and you can't help but feel anger and the feeling to choke someone out.

Ok sirreadsalot10, now that you have given us this much of this wonderful story I'm crossing my fingers that you don't blueball us from the rest of this story. It's that good. I hate to sound ungrateful but I can't help but want more frequent updates to this, but hey.. I'll take anything I can get, especially considering some other stories on here haven't been updated in years.

Looking forward to more from you and I wish you the very best. Thanks.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 8 years agoAuthor
holiday break

OK, holiday break over. Going back to work on next chapter tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally, dude!

I'm itching to know what will happen next! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

Really enjoy this story please continue.

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 8 years ago
spectacular

Thank you for resuming writing. Your way with words and beautiful descriptions as well as actually furthering your plot instead of confusing it with gratuitous sex is a breath of fresh air in the dank, stale world of literotica. Thank you and please continue to share your mind with us 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just checking some old unfinished works

Thought I'd go through some past reads and what do I find? New additions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bah

a younger woman to replace a cheating wife.

there, one factor consistent with stories involving cheating and redemption. i read this series because of the fantasy vibe but i can't help comparing it to the stories in LW category, specially when jack noticed young ava and the instant attraction he felt. my only gripe is that why can't a female character, one who is considerably closer to his age or maybe older can his love interest? spare me the fantasy of soothing his broken heart and ego by pairing him with a young woman. a mature woman would work, a widow maybe or an old maiden. i think this would give the story better gravitas and not just pandering to the fantasies of middle-aged men looking to get it on with younger women.

i would like to add that i greatly enjoyed the young wolves series, and i think a journey home is a masterpiece in scifi fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

It will be very disappointing if this is another good work that goes unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfinished stories?

Fuck it.

Another one on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another good artist at work

Please devote some energy to finish your canvas. By the end it was really getting to be absorbing and compelling me to finish reading it to the last word. Thanks.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 8 years agoAuthor
new chapter.

New chapter coming soon!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 7 years ago
Will miss the story.

I was looking forward to seeing this continue, but I understand if you no longer want to write. Please take care of yourself and be safe in what every you do. Loved the world you made, and enjoyed it.

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperover 7 years ago
Many times people don't understand

The true plot of the story. This story started out somehow I don't exactly remember that a man with a broken heart goes to a new world. The question is if he will ever be able to love again. Well fellow readers I believe the question was answered. Yes we are left wanting more but isn't that the point of pretty much all entertainment? To leave them wanting more...... Excellent writing. In my humble opinion there is no better reading than Honor and Love, and it certainly doesn't hurt to bring the Almighty into the story.

jjsnypejjsnypeover 7 years ago
Outstanding

In your work I felt for jack even though I have not had someone betray me like that it felt like I was there hating Barbra for what she did willing jack to move on and this put the cherry on top having jack and Ava admit their feelings and jack let Ava hear what had caused him to be that way this price of literature is excellent hitting every emotion and pulling the readers heart you managed to turn what could've been a story that drove readers away hearing about the betrayal into a hook that pulls them through not letting them leave I am in awe and only ask for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Beginnings

An action filled, sappy, romantic, mystery, sci-fi, murder and intrigue story. And it's really good. Wrap your head around that.

I need to get some sleep as well, but u make it hard.

InvisibleGentlemanInvisibleGentlemanover 7 years ago
Mystery, Intrigue, War and Love!

Damn you leave me regretting ever started reading this series! ;) I love it and now I only want more, but to no avail I'm left wanting. :) Great story. Good luck to you and keep that imagination rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with Invisible Gentleman

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 7 years ago
Not writing

Now he's not writing anymore... Dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plz

You need to finish my good man!! Like asap.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago

So, where's, "The rest of the story"? A really good SciFy story.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Désolée

That's how I feel.

A magnificent story, but unfinished. I suppose the author will have his reasons, but I feel like a child who is taught a candy and then take it away :-(

Anyway, 5 * for you and your story, in the hope that you finish it sooner rather than later.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I feel like all of you with this unfinished story but we might have a remedy for this unsuccessful writer who cannot finish what he started, have you heard of JC_The_ Continuer !!!!!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Hello All

This story has me intrigued. It matches my writing style rather well, so it wouldn't be impossible to write it.

The other thing in this stories favour is the chapter length. Because the chapters are small, compact and filled with a core singular purpose, it will also be easier to write than something like POTN or Genie Chronicles.

However! There is a problem. There is a LOT of missing plot hooks. While they ae eluded towards, offered up and hinted at, they are not well documented. This might make it impossible to write. I've read it, and i'll see what I can come up with. If the Admin are OK with me continuing the story, then I shall.

I ask that you help support an aspiring author by visiting my other continuation pieces and leave your love there.

Thanks

JC

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Question

JC_The_Continuer The story has a very strong Romance plot, (I like it very much!) sirreadsalot10 find exact mixing favour fom Adventure, Romance, Erotic.

Can you feel enough imagine to stay the exact rate of these three main componants of the story?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
I am sorry so again Question

JC_The_Continuer The story has a very strong Romance plot, (I like it very much!) sirreadsalot10 found exact mixing favour fom Adventure, Romance, Erotic.

Can you feel enough imagine to stay at the exact rate of these three main components (Adventure, Romance, Erotic) of the story?

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Yes and No.

The distinction between any Continuation story and a Ghost Writer, is there is some difference between the original and the follow up. Ghost writing isn't really allowed on Lit and I've never been interested in becoming another author. What I have been passionate about is learning how to write in new styles and use my creativity to solve the problems and nuances of a story.

The adventure wont be hard, I can already see atleast 2 more chapters of this story in that regard. The Erotic aspect, you let me know by having a look at my other works.

Where my continuation would be difference, luckily for me, is the romance. The point of this story is a man overcoming his troubles and learning to love again. That's kinda been done. He's found love, he's beginning to move on. Where my romance would be how that develops. The isues they'd face in working out their budding love in a world where he's an outlander, has a prophecy over his head, and many people trying to get at/to him for different purposes. That I can do.

Why i'm hesitant, is down to 2 things.

1. is the fan base going to support me in doing this. My ambition is to make this my full time job, and as such it would require some form of support. While the other stories have huge support, this is a lesser known story and I don't know how it would be received by the general masses.

2. Time. I'm already working on 3 continuation, Fate of Terra, Path of the Necromancer and Genesis Project. I'm also writing my own stories, The Story of Serpex, Saga and I've got other works in mind.

I'm moving in a couple of days, and i'll see how life fits and how much time i'll have on my plate. If I have the time, i'm sure i'll add a chapter to this just as a test, but i'm not, NOT, guaranteeing this story to be continued to a culmination.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Aw, man.

Why is it always the good ones who end/die/quit early?

Uzume0Uzume0over 5 years ago
Great story with a sad (unfinished) ending

I really like this story and it really sad the next chapter was promised ("soon" more than two years) and then never delivered. I personally do not really care if this is erotic or not--it is just that good.

Thank you for this, even if it leaves one sorely wanting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Un finished.

It's been sadly three nearly 4 years now.

Tall_kTall_kabout 5 years ago
Wow

This story has almost everything! It has intrigue, plot, magic, believable characters, and a bit of sex. The only thing missing is the last half of it...climax, denouement, ending. I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but if the author were to return and post the rest, I'd happily read it. Thanks for sharing what you have posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Absolutely fantastic story. I’m very disappointed to not be able to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Love the story line. Wish / hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Hope you might consider finishing this story as a Fantasy series of books. I'm sure I would be a buyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done

Well done but not finished by a long shot. Keep writing there's still so much to read.

firewolf54firewolf54over 3 years ago
great

i keep coming back time to time and reread this hoping one day you come back to finish it ,too good of a story to let hang

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Outlander

I’ve enjoyed this series but it would be better if it was completed. So please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And again a great story unfinished

Great work needs someone to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nah he ain't coming back SADLIFE

Again Brilliant Story. Came back to it after 4 years and still here with no updates face it guys. He's gone or probably dead....

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Really loved the story as far as it went, but Sirreadsalot10's biography states"

"Due to personal reasons I no longer write erotic fiction",

so unless another author takes up this story, or Sirreadsalot10 changes their mind, it's a dead end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh. So good. I've of the really good stories I've read here. Would love to have more. Sad that it stopped just when it was really taking off. Thank you for those lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about finishing/ it fully restructuring story at a non erotic fantasy adventure? Just the typical romance arcs? It's a great story..... It really doesn't need the erotic hooks to make it interesting.

MwestohioMwestohio10 months ago

Great story. So sorry it hasn't been finished

LangeannLangeann3 months ago

Oh dear … another unfinished story. This site is full of them. I wonder why these ‘authors’ refuse to finish their stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous