All Comments on 'Outpost: Bisexual Version'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did well

I'm really impressed that you were able to create two different versions of the story like this. That must have been pretty hard to manage, given the length of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful world you've created.

I'm more reading these for the world you have created and the fantastic species interactions than the erotica, though that's pretty good as well.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story. The pinwheel universe never gets boring. The borealan and human interaction was interesting without common language. And personally loved the bisexual stuff, hopefully we will see some more like it in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I read the story with Moralez about a month ago, and it has been one of my favorite stories. I am not embarrassed to admit that I went all out fanboy when he showed up. Loved the story, as usual, and definitely one of my new favorites.

Luke____XLuke____Xabout 3 years ago

Just found this story, I really like it. I hope you make more stuff like this in the future. I also enjoyed the Birds of Prey story you wrote!

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 2 years ago

I love these stories but would love for you to give us the order you wrote them in so we can read all of them in order.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat3 months ago

Excellent episode, much better than the previous. I'll keep reading:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES