All Comments on 'Outside Interests'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it your so good

You have a great story curl4ever,

I loved the gym workout resorts how can i sign up i cant wait to see how john and cindy work out in there tryst that wife should bow out of the story she hasnt been giving any feelings towards john needs i think shes having am affair whilke on those safaris that she went on you should write the wife having an affair when she was on that safari trip then john wont feel that hes doing anything wrong .

Pat Murray

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hope it's the 1st

You should really consider this as being the 1st of a many-part story! MORE!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good start--excellent

I personally think he should consider a divorce and marrying Cindy. I don't know about other areas of their lives but they are certainly compatible sexually. It is much more loving sex than just casual. I doubt his wife could do as well from what he has said.

I couldn't quite follow her hands moving to waist and then up to his thighs. Lost me. Didn't make any difference to story.

I really enjoyed this and I assume there WILL be more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, with few errors

in grammar or plot. The fact that she "always used a codom", but didn't the first day she met him didn't make much sense. The knot in his arm seems an unlikely explanation as to why he is doing this. How is he all of a sudden finding all this time to spend with her, when his wife is so demanding of his time?

curl4evercurl4everover 17 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your careful attention to this story. I appreciate your suggestions on making characters' motivations even clearer and I will try to do that in the future. Aside from the fishing trip day, the other two encounters only took a few hours each. I envisioned him taking an afternoon off from work, but neglected to specify. Apologies. An argument over a tricep knot was in fact the real-life event that inspired the whole story -- once the story began to flow on its own, I could perhaps have come up with a better trigger.

I had wanted to be careful about the condom theme, so I did include this line during their first encounter: "Without even waiting for his reply, she rolled a condom onto his throbbing cock."

As a writer who tries to get thing right for the reader, I am encouraged you did not find any more serious problems with the details.

- curl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well set up.... but ended too early and quickly

I thought it was very well written, bit it ended fairly abruptly, I thought it would be longer and have more of their time together.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years ago
Very sexy!

I like how you make the companionable nature of working out, and the sporting physicality, as much a part of their pleasure in each other as the sex. You sketch in back story really well, not too soon but when it becomes appropriate.

Maybe we had to guess a bit too much about Paul's feelings at the ending of his marriage? but too much detail there would have spoiled the freshness of his encounter with Cindy.

I was so thrilled at the first condom! and them talking openly about sex, too bad they trust each other so much so I can't review this on my blog, LOL. Hot to trot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing! *****

Great work, Loved it. Hot!

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Wow, what a paradise they have entered…and such sensual activity with each other…..my idea of a perfect get together!???? More …more more…could read that for hours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...